I had a hot time Monday morning. First, I went to the local park and, within thirty minutes, got my dick up a young faggot.

The guy looked about 20-something with his Columbia sweatshirt on, short dark blond, nice tight body and a dick about 6 1/2 inches but very thick. He came into the restroom and went into the booth next to me. I began to peep over and noticed he was playing with himself. I began to tap my foot and he did the same thing. Someone else came in and Columbia-boy left, I thought I had missed a fine piece of ass from this guy -- and my poz load up young ass is the best.

Well, the intruder pissed and left, and then Columbia-boy came back in and into the urinal. Where the urinals are there is a glory hole. I began to look again as he played with himself and became erect. He went to the glory hole and slid his cock in -- right down my throat. I was already there and chewed on his young beefy dick for a little bit. I sucked for about ten minutes and then I noticed his breathing changed, so I stopped. I got up and stuffed my big cock through, and heard him moan. My 9+ incher gets that a lot.

I felt his hot young mouth on my cock, doing his best to swallow me to the root. Every time he gagged, my cock spurted some of its poz precum down his throat. I pulled away after a bit, and told him I was coming over. He opened his door, and smiled. Mr. Columbia liked what he saw: a tall, hairy-chested stud with a big cock. I didn't say much, just spun him around, and said, "I wanna fuck you." He tried to protest, so I squatted down and started eating him out. Soon, I had him moaning and writhing, as he held onto the top of the partition for dear life. Then, I got up, spat on my poisoned cock, and speared him. Columbia-boy winced in pain, and let out a groan of agony. His tight ass wasn't too welcoming for my cockhead, so I pushed harder.

Without warning, my cock popped into his ass, and he gasped. I didn't give him any time to adjust, and just started fucking him. He was hurting, and wanting my cock. I gave his tits a hard twist, and his ass opened up real nice. Soon, I had him fucking me back. I felt my balls tingle, and started to pile drive him. His "uh, uh, uh" got louder and louder. I gripped his hip and made on final slam into him, and blasted my first charged load of the morning into his ass. He jerked himself off as I shot another spurt into him, and his ass started dancing on my cock as he came on the stall wall.

Cum dripped down his leg when I slid out of him. He grabbed some toilet paper and started to wipe, then noticed the pink goo on the paper. "Shit, I'm bleeding," he said. I looked and shrugged a bit. "Are you safe," he asked me then. "I'm completely healthy," I told him.

I straightened myself up, and wiped the pink goo on my cock, and then left the rest room for a break. As I was sitting at a bench, I watched Columbia-boy leave, walking a bit funny and looking a bit worried. I smiled to myself.

After he left, I decided I wanted some more ass. So I went to the local university t-room where I normally got young ass and found this hot little twink hanging around outside the bathroom. He was just my type: couldn't have been more than 19 or 20, thin and waifish with short brown hair and beautiful puppy eyes. His eyebrow was pierced and he wore a tight, thin t-shirt that let me know his tit was pierced too.

I walked around for a bit and let him follow me. I would outline my 9" dick against my sweats and let him get worked up over it. I played with my dick, getting it hard and dripping precum, and let him drool over the big wet spot I made. I then went into one of the handicapped bathrooms that locked and waited for him. He came in and locked the door. I began to play with my hard dick as I watched him watch me.

"Do you want this," I asked him, and he nodded. I pulled him to me, and pulled off his t-shirt. I tongued his tit-ring and he threw his head back and moaned, so I twisted the other one. He grabbed at my t-shirt, and took it off, and nearly came when he saw my hairy chest. He rubbed his smooth twink chest against mine, and got all turned on by it.

I unbuckled him and turned him around, I had him lean over the sink in the restroom. Since I really wasn't in a hurry, I just went to work on his neck and ears to help him relax. I kissed him, and ate him out, played with his tits, and sucked his nice big cock for a bit.

He watched me in the mirror as I rubbed my poz cock against his ass crack. I did this for a while before spitting on my dick and ramming it home – into his hot twink ass. He grimaced and began to breath hard and tried to jump away but I held him down as I remained in him without moving. His ass felt great! I leaned into him, rubbing my chest against his back and whispered in his ear, telling him how I was going to fuck the shit out of him, and rape his ass with my big dick and fill him up with my hot cum really helped him relax and get into the spirit of things. He began to rock back into my

dick.

I fucked him almost twenty minutes! As I was fucking him, he began to j/o and get loud and tell me to fuck him with my "big fucking cock." I fucked and fucked him and he came on the floor in the restroom. I was getting real close, and felt my charged cum beginning to churn in my balls. "I'm gonna cum," I said. "You want it?"

"Yeah," he panted, thrusting his ass back onto my cock. "Give it to me. Give me your fucking cum. Shoot your load in my ass."

As his ass tightened around my dick, I felt my balls lift as I flooded him with my hot poz cum.

We rested a bit, and cleaned up. He never once asked me about anything, even after he saw blood on my cock and the paper he was cleaning his ass with. I tweaked his nipple, and said "See you 'round."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...