DM(V) would love to be a good cumbump

I'm a young guy in college now. I am smooth and submissive in bed. I like to take dick and would love to be turned into a cumdump. Any tops want to train me or get me started? I won't refuse and get pounded by all that top chooses for me. 😉 would love to be blindfolded in jockstraps in a hotel room. Corrupt me this winter break. 

NOVA here Vienna/tysons area.

IMG_2438.JPG

• Like 6

Guest SecretCumWhore

Beautiful pig 🙂.  I am equally with you there for the break period.   Do be careful what you wish for and always tell a friend / fuck buddy you trust about the event and where you will be at as a QC check.  Anon / giving up control fuck scenes are hot af... until they’re not.  You’ll know when that happens. 

I can’t deny one pigs interests though, I have mine as well.  Stay safe stud and get some loads 😈

Edited by SecretCumWhore

20 minutes ago, SecretCumWhore said:

Beautiful pig 🙂.  I am equally with you there for the break period.   Do be careful what you wish for and always tell a friend / fuck buddy you trust about the event and where you will be at as a QC check.  Anon / giving up control fuck scenes are hot af... until they’re not.  You’ll know when that happens. 

I can’t deny one pigs interests though, I have mine as well.  Stay safe stud and get some loads 😈

Hey there, thanks so much for the advice! Since I am new to this I didn't even know that was a possibility! Damn will definitely be careful out there! Cheers!

7 hours ago, youngboynow said:

I'm a young guy in college now. I am smooth and submissive in bed. I like to take dick and would love to be turned into a cumdump. Any tops want to train me or get me started? I won't refuse and get pounded by all that top chooses for me. 😉 would love to be blindfolded in jockstraps in a hotel room. Corrupt me this winter break. 

NOVA here Vienna/tysons area.

Wish I lived closer - that is one amazing arse you have there - would love to breed it

• Upvote 1