Friendsgiving Fuck

WildAsianBoi

Went over to a friend's for Friendsgiving.  Cute guy who has a girlfriend. Open relationship,  so I'm hopeful. There was a total of 7 of us, 4 guys,  3 girls.  Before we start  to eat, his girlfriend went and told us they were trying a new thing.  He was locked in chastity.  All of us guys were into guys in some way,  so we took her telling us this that he was free game. 

Im a strict bottom,  but this was a major turn on. All of us eventually had our way with him.  I ended up going last,  when I walked in, one of the guys was balls deep in his cum filled ass. So  I went up and started making out with this caged cockold. I noticed he was very horny and precum was pouring out of his cage. I eventually laid under him, catching this little stream in my mouth. 

When the other guy finally came in his ass, I got up and found one of there dildos.  I pushed it in his gaping hole and pulled it out,  covered in cum.  I started playing with his balls as I ate the 2 loads in him out.  He was moaning and almost in tears. After I was satisfied with the cum in my mouth and on my face,  I laid with him and made out,  letting him lick all that cum off me. 

Finally he jumped up and went to town,  sucking my dick as I kept eating his worn out hole.  Eventual I came,  and looked up as his girlfriend was standing over us watching with delight.  The girls started going in,  I'm guessing to get eaten out.  We all washed, and had an amazing dinner.  He was so horny the whole time it was fun to watch. 

Best Thanksgiving ever! 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

I guess after the cage was off, he must have raped his GF good. This might be the only way for him to fuck her now. Getting fucked with a caged on his dick and have all that sperm juice build up. 

lucky bastard

• Haha 1