Airport hotel unexpected breeding

ELonHorny

I had to travel to eastern Europe for work early last Monday, so I decided to stay in a hotel near the airport the night before to avoid a 4am start. I checked in, opened Grindr and got a message from a 29yo guy staying in a hotel down the road. We chatted, he said he was a pure top, and we swapped pics. He’s maybe 5’10” and evidently goes to the gym. I said I wasn’t sure I was in the mood to be fucked but he said he was up for “light stuff” like sucking so I said OK, come over. I jumped in the shower to freshen up, threw on some trackie bottoms and he arrived a few minutes later.

I let him in, he brought some lube with him which he put on the nightstand. We go straight to the bed and start kissing and touching each other. Before long his shirt is off and I’m sucking his nipples, and he tells me to get naked which I happily do. He strips too, so I go down on him and suck his now hard cock, which I guess is maybe average sized but thick and tasty.

He then flips me on the bed so I’m lying face down, gets on top and starts rubbing his hard cock around my ass and between my legs. He reaches for the lube and says he wants to play with me but won’t put it inside me. After lubing his cock he starts humping me between my legs and teasing me by “accidentally” letting his cock go just a little inside my hole. I guess he’s seeing how far I’ll let him go, so he slips it in a bit more, and basically starts fucking me. It feels real good, I’m moaning by this time, really enjoying him as he’s pounding me raw. After a couple of minutes of bare fucking he stops and pulls out. I turned and asked what’s wrong and he said “I’m really close”, so I said “that’s ok you can cum, cum inside me” and he pushed me back onto the bed, slid back inside me and fucked me hard for a bit longer before he let out a moan and released his big load deep inside me.

Afterwards he slid out of me, asked if he could go freshen up, got dressed and said “I really needed that, I’m neg and on PrEP by the way” and I said, “me too”. I showed him out of the room and that was the last I saw of him. I didn’t get to cum while he was inside me but I did as soon as he’d gone, thinking of the hard fucking I just had, and the hot load still inside my ass. A good start to my business trip anyway!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2