Two for one

kls1

Last weekend I was cruising BBRT without any luck and was just about to give up as my ad was just about to expire when I got a message from a man I’ve chatted with before but haven’t hooked up with yet. He said he had a five day load and wanted to bust before his roommate came back. I readily agreed to give him my ass and quickly cleaned out and drove to his place. 

When he opened the door I knew something was wrong straight away by the look on his face. He told me that his roommate had come home early and that if I wasn’t comfortable being bred with him there he would understand. I said that I was cool with it and we quickly went to his bedroom cutting through the living room where a light skinned black man in his thirties was watching tv. He was about six feet tall and built thick with a shaved head. He smiled at me and winked at my new FB. 

As soon as we entered his bedroom we stripped and I began sucking his dick. He was a little heavier than his pictures, but I like that in a guy so I was pretty happy sucking on his six to seven inches and was happy as it thickened up in my mouth. After a few minutes he pushed me back on his bed and began eating my hole and using his fingers to open me up. He then pulled me to the edge of the mattress and handed me a bottle of poppers as he lubed me up. After we both had a hit and my head was swimming he slowly inched his cock into my ass making me moan in pain and pleasure as his dickhead popped in and rubbed against my prostate. 

After a minute to get used to his girth he gave me another poppers hit and began pounding me hard. At one point I heard something by the door and turned to look only to see the roommate peaking in at us stroking a nice eight inches. I have to admit that it really turned me on and I began slamming my ass to meet his thrusts. He didn’t last too long after that. As he began panting and shaking, I told him to breed my faggot ass with his poz load and he couldn’t hold back any longer filling me up spurt after spurt of his cum. 

As he slid out of me I turned to the door and watched as the now completely naked roommate walked in with his very hard cock dripping with precum. “That was so hot. I couldn’t help but watch when I started hearing you two go at it. Is it cool if I take a turn?”, he asked. I really wanted to just say yes, but I didn’t want to mess up a new FB friendship so I looked at my breeder to gage his reaction. He smirked and said it was all good if he could watch. 

I pulled my legs back up giving him easy access to my battered cummy hole giving him the green light. He wasted no time shoving his very thick cock inside of me. I was really glad to have the previous load in me for lube because this dude was really thick. It took a few minutes and a couple more hits of poppers to completely relax but when I did the feeling was incredible. I have never felt so filled up before. He had some pretty good staying power and lasted a good thirty minutes before he announced that he was close. I changed positions bending over the side of the bed and begged him charge me up. We both took a long hit of poppers before he started deep fucking me. The combination of the poppers and his big head sliding against my prostate pushed me over the edge and came hands free. My ass squeezed tight pushing him over the edge as well and came inside me with a strangled roar. 

I now have both their numbers and I’m looking forward to playing with them both soon. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 8