Tattoos

cheatingjock

Guest JackEdJIZZ

love tattoos.......i find men with lots of tats quite interesting........and most of the ink tells a story.    I have about 40% tat coverage....and 100% are queer in nature.   cannot imagine NOT being heavily inked.    and I have plenty more to get done......

WIN_20190929_12_17_51_Pro.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

For me it depends. Tattoos look right and hot on certain types of guys. I like nothing more than a thin guy with ink, especially country guys, rednecks, hipsters, and white trash. Ink just seems tight on them. And guys like that get me good and hard to take their seed and out mine in them. But ink isn’t for everyone. For me it seems out of place if the guy is chubby or pale complexioned. I’d recently hooked up with a redhead who was very pale and turned out he had a lot of ink and all I could keep thinking was Ed Sheeran which didn’t help me get into it. It seems wrong on Latino guys and I don’t know why honestly. But a trashy looking guy with a sleeve showing...damn...I’ll be working him to see if I can get something going...

• 1 month later...

Have plenty myself, back, sleeves, arms, chest.  Some guys like them, others don't.  The real turn-on for me is any tattoo that cannot be hidden like neck and hands.  Guys who have those are usually really up for it.  The first guy I ever loaded, a thin, wasted guy, just my sort, had tattooed hands.  He had to tell me about them and I, just having been loaded myself, had to load him.  Why?  We both knew we were on the same journey; seed had to be exchanged.

TheBaldMan

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I find that tattoos make a hot guy even hotter, but they make guys that are not that hot to begin with less hotter.  Does that make sense?  I don't have any, but my husband has several.  No metal though, but I do find a hot, hung Alpha with a big PA to be VERY hot.

I don't have any, and I can take them or leave them on others.  Everyone seems to have one or many these days...to the point that, to me, it seems like an overdone look/trend.  Sometimes I feel like I stand out more just because I *don't*  have any.  

• Upvote 1