I was at a local video arcade with a fried who was upstairs watching naked women dance at the titty bar. I went downstairs to go to the bathroom, when this big black guy asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with him. I replied "sure", and followed him into the booth. He closed, then locked the door, and turned around unzipping his pants. I saw the biggest black cock I have ever seen. At least 9", and thick too. He looked down at his own cock, then looked at me, and said "SUCK IT!" I had never done this before, and never, ever even contemplated sucking another man’s cock, but for some reason, this looked good, and I was very turned on by it, so I got down on my hands and knees, and took his big black cock into my mouth.

He grabbed a hold of the hair on the back of my head and started fucking my mouth. My mouth is pretty big, but I was even choking on his big black cock. He then told me to stand up, and turn around, which I did, either because I liked it, and was turned on, or was too scared not to, either way, this man had me under his control. After I stood up and turned around, he started rubbing my ass with his big hand, and started stroking his cock with the other. He then told me to drop my pants, which I did. He instructed me to bend over, and I got down on my hands and knees, leaning on this padded bench seat in the video booth. He then started to probe my ass with his finger that had his saliva on it. It kind of hurt, because he had very long, sharp fingernails, and I later realized he was making tiny cuts in my ass with it. He withdrew his finger then I felt pressure on my hole, and felt a kind of "pop", and I screamed aloud as he shoved his cock deep in my ass and moaned "oh yeeeeah".

He held it deep in my ass, his big, long black cock, and just kind of moaned with it deep inside me. I had my chest and head on the bench, and was using my arms to steady myself. I couldn't move. He then started pumping his long cock in and out, slow at first, then faster and faster, as he fucked my ass raw. Now you have to realize, that I never thought of myself as "gay". or "bi", so I never contemplated getting fucked it the ass, so the idea of having the man fucking my ass wear a condom never crossed my mind. Anyway, my new found, anonymous black lover pumped my ass for a good 5 minutes or so, until finally letting out some loud moans and groans, calling me a "slut", a "bitch", and a "cock lover” “oh yeeeeaah, boy, you like that don’t ya? Oh yeeeeah. uhhhhhhh!, take that. Ooooh yeeeeah. You like that black cock in yaw white as, don’t ya? uuuuuhhhh yeeeeah. I’m gonna cum in that ass!" And he DID!

I felt the warmness of his hot load, cumming in my ass, and the throbbing of his cock as he came in me, he said "Ay, yeeeah, take my dirty load." I found that last statement kind of odd. I now realize what he meant. His "poz" load. He made me turn around, and lick his cock clean. My ass hurt real bad, but I was hooked on cock for life after that. My ass was so gooey from the large load of cum he shot in me, so after he zipped up and left, I went to the bathroom and got some toilet paper and wiped the excess from my ass. When I looked at the large goop of cum on the wadded piece of toilet paper in my hand, I noticed blood stains on it from where he had cut my ass by probing me with is finger with the long nail.

I now realize, that he was trying to open me up to give me the seed. What a man. And that experience, my first raw fuck, I lost my virginity, and became a cock lover for life. When I walked out of the bathroom, a guy, one of the employees, was waiting down the hall, stopped and smiled, and said "did you let him fuck you? He's poz, you know. He's always trying to poz some stupid fuck." I was embarrassed because this guy knew I was just fucked by this big black guy, and no amount of denial would sway him. He saw me walk out of the booth with him.

That was 9 years ago, and it turns out that he was unsuccessful in breeding me. But he did get me hooked on cock. He broke my virgin ass, and introduced me to a whole new world. I must thank this man. For no matter what, I can never turn back the clock. I have been fucked raw by a man, shooting his cum up my ass, and I loved it. I wouldn't have it any other way.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 6 years later...