My new doctor

21 hours ago, TTFN said:

I wonder if it was like this one.

Have always wanted one in me[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_12/892739750_spikedPA.jpg.2aae202c7baa9fa99df7b957a04e377a.jpg

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_12/892739750_spikedPA.jpg.2aae202c7baa9fa99df7b957a04e377a.jpg

I know an unmedicated POZ top with a PA who I would love to breed my hole while wearing this.     Does anyone know where you can purchase this one?

• Like 1

Chapter 14

Dr. Manning and Matty took their clothes off all the while Zack was going to town on Josh’s ass. I interrupted him for just second to take his shirt off and he dove right back in. I next worked on getting his shorts off and noticed he was commando. I rubbed his back while whispering in his ear, “hmm your not wearing any undies Zack. Were you hoping to get lucky at the bar?” He tried to answer but his face was still buried inside Josh. “You like eating out your friends pussy don’t you?”

Doc pulled Zack away and kissed him deep. He melted into the doc’s side. “Get on the bed next to your friend.” The boys looked up at doc as he told them, “you two make out while the three of us work on your beautiful neg holes.”

“Please use a condom,” Zack begged. 

“Sorry Zack, we’re all out of condoms. If you want us to fuck you it’s going to have to be raw.” Dr. Manning was gently rubbing his finger around his asshole. “What do you say Zack?”

“I don’t know sir. Are you guys safe? I know Josh’s uncle is poz, and I don’t want to be poz. I’m not on PrEP yet so it’s not safe,” he whined. 

Matty and doc both looked at me as if to say ‘uncle?’ I grinned and said I’d explain later. I motioned for Matty to start eating Zack out to help loosen his inhibitions. 

Zack started moaning like crazy and we could hear Josh whispering in his ear, “just do it, it feels so good.” Matty moved away and doc took his place rubbing his toxic dick all over his hole. 

I said, “Zack, these guys are two of the amazing men who knocked up my neg ass  and gave me their very precious gift. Josh has two toxic loads inside him already. You need to catch up. All you have to say is breed me please and the doc here will shove his poz dick deep inside you.”

Josh kissed him and egged him on. “Do it! You know you’re really a fucking slut and deep down you understand you need to be pozzed, that a part of you is missing.”

Zack was moaning like crazy playing with his nipples. “Give in. You loved eating out those poz loads out of my sloppy hole and look at your dick, it’s rock hard,” continued Josh.  

“Boy,” doc said “don’t make me wait much longer. You have five seconds to make up your mind before I shove this poz cock inside your friend’s cunt instead and MY friends here kick you out since you’re obviously too chicken to play with real men.”

That seemed to push Zack over the edge. He reached down and put the head of doc’s dick in his hole then wrapped his legs around his waist and pulled forward causing a very hard raw poz dick to breach his very neg hole. 

I looked over just in time to see Matty ram his cock into Josh. Damn my hole was twitching. I noticed Josh’s hard cock moving around as he was getting fucked, leaking like crazy. I climbed on top of him and sat down on his hard dick. “Fuck yeah uncle Scotty ride me while your friend loads me up with more poz babies. 

Zack started screaming, “poz my cunt, knock my faggot ass up, make me pregnant with your poz baby.” Fuck, talk about a closet chaser!

About that time I looked up and noticed Chris and Chad in the room. “We weren’t sure we had the right place till we heard the cum slut here begging for poz cum. We knocked but I guess y’all were a little too busy to hear us. Thankfully the door was unlocked.”

“Well what are you waiting for? We have two neg boys here begging for the bug.”

“Wait two? I thought there was just one?”

“It’s a long story, just get naked and pick a bottom,” I said moaning as Josh started to shoot his load up my ass. As he was cumming he clamped down on Matty’s dick which caused him to add his poz cum to his not so neg ass. 

Matty pulled out and Chris took his place not even giving Josh a second to catch his breath. At the same time Chad was shoving into Zack. Matty, myself and doc moved to the other side of the room to relax for a few minutes and enjoy the show.

“Thanks for coming over guys. I don’t think either of these boys had any idea they’d be getting the gift when they woke up this morning.” I looked down at Matty’s cock and noticed he was wearing his special PA tonight and all the sharp edges were covered in pink cum. 

He saw me looking and got a big grin on his face. “All you had to say was ‘help with a neg boy’ and I knew what I had to do. There’s no way these sluts are leaving here without our gift growing deep inside them.” I leaned over and gave him a deep kiss. 

We kept fucking late into the evening. Even Josh’s neighbor stopped by again and gave Zack a load this time. By the time we wound down we’d lost count of the number of toxic loads they each took. We left Zack and Josh in his bed cuddled up together. Both with huge smiles on their faces and butt plugs firmly in place. 

I called Josh the next day to make sure he was okay. 

“I’m great uncle Scotty! Thanks again for last night. My neighbor is taking Zack and me to another conversion party tonight. He says he told his poz buds about us and they all want a crack at our cunts before we’re official members of the club.”

“And Zack’s okay with what happened?”

“Yea we talked late into the morning after you guys left. Turns out he’s been watching barebacking videos online, jacking off every night and recently started following a bunch of neg bug chasers on Twitter. He just needed us to push him over the edge.”

“Oh good! I was worried he might wake up full of regret.”

“Yea no. He’s already scheming, trying to figure out how we can get our other two friends knocked up. I think we may have created a monster.”

I laughed, “well keep me posted, and let me know when you come down with the fuck flu. We’ll be there to see you guys through it, and when you’re ready I’ll give you Dr. Manning’s info so you can make an appointment to see him professionally. He may be a sick and twisted kinky motherfucker but he’s a damn good doctor too.”

“Thanks, I really appreciate it. So, umm, do you umm...”

“Spit it out Josh. This no time to get shy on me.”

“Well I was just wondering, was last night just a one time thing or can we play together again? I really liked it when it was just the two of us. I mean don’t get me wrong having all of you poz fuckers work us over was hot as fuck but there was something special about when it was just the two of us.”

“Josh, if you’re anything like me once you join the family you’ll be hornier than you’ve ever been and you’ll need sex all the time. Groups or just one on one sessions it won’t matter you’ll just need it. But yes, we can absolutely play again just us. I have a special bond with the guys that knocked me up as you will too. Plus, I’m the first poz cock and load you’ve ever taken. Don’t ever forget that.”

“Thanks!”

Josh and Zack officially joined the club about three weeks later. Luckily their flu wasn’t too bad. They even managed to seduce their other two friends and brought them over to the dark side as well. Dr. Manning was right, once you get a taste of poz cum there’s no going back. 

We all still get together for group action at least once a month. We’ve had to find a new place to play since our little family isn’t so little anymore. 

Dr. Manning’s still my doctor. I probably see him more than I need to but damn there’s just something about that man and his very attentive staff that just keeps me cumming back over and over. I even wrote my old doc, Dr. Jackson, a thank you note for moving and selling his practice to Dr. Manning because without that one single event none of this would ever have happened...at least not the way it did. 

Then there’s Kevin. I finally got back to him to let him know Josh and I had had the talk and there was nothing to worry about; Josh knew exactly what he was doing and would be just fine. 

Kevin came back out a year later and stayed with me this this time. Let’s just say that’s a story for another time. 

Moderator's Note: You can find that story for another time here. 

Edited by drscorpio
Added link
  • Like 26
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nymidtowneast said:

Chapter 14

Dr. Manning and Matty took their clothes off all the while Zack was going to town on Josh’s ass. I interrupted him for just second to take his shirt off and he dove right back in. I next worked on getting his shorts off and noticed he was commando. I rubbed his back while whispering in his ear, “hmm your not wearing any undies Zack. Were you hoping to get lucky at the bar?” He tried to answer but his face was still buried inside Josh. “You like eating out your friends pussy don’t you?”

Doc pulled Zack away and kissed him deep. He melted into the doc’s side. “Get on the bed next to your friend.” The boys looked up at doc as he told them, “you two make out while the three of us work on your beautiful neg holes.”

“Please use a condom,” Zack begged. 

“Sorry Zack, we’re all out of condoms. If you want us to fuck you it’s going to have to be raw.” Dr. Manning was gently rubbing his finger around his asshole. “What do you say Zack?”

“I don’t know sir. Are you guys safe? I know Josh’s uncle is poz, and I don’t want to be poz. I’m not on PrEP yet so it’s not safe,” he whined. 

Matty and doc both looked at me as if to say ‘uncle?’ I grinned and said I’d explain later. I motioned for Matty to start eating Zack out to help loosen his inhibitions. 

Zack started moaning like crazy and we could hear Josh whispering in his ear, “just do it, it feels so good.” Matty moved away and doc took his place rubbing his toxic dick all over his hole. 

I said, “Zack, these guys are two of the amazing men who knocked up my neg ass  and gave me their very precious gift. Josh has two toxic loads inside him already. You need to catch up. All you have to say is breed me please and the doc here will shove his poz dick deep inside you.”

Josh kissed him and egged him on. “Do it! You know you’re really a fucking slut and deep down you understand you need to be pozzed, that a part of you is missing.”

Zack was moaning like crazy playing with his nipples. “Give in. You loved eating out those poz loads out of my sloppy hole and look at your dick, it’s rock hard,” continued Josh.  

“Boy,” doc said “don’t make me wait much longer. You have five seconds to make up your mind before I shove this poz cock inside your friend’s cunt instead and MY friends here kick you out since you’re obviously too chicken to play with real men.”

That seemed to push Zack over the edge. He reached down and put the head of doc’s dick in his hole then wrapped his legs around his waist and pulled forward causing a very hard raw poz dick to breach his very neg hole. 

I looked over just in time to see Matty ram his cock into Josh. Damn my hole was twitching. I noticed Josh’s hard cock moving around as he was getting fucked, leaking like crazy. I climbed on top of him and sat down on his hard dick. “Fuck yeah uncle Scotty ride me while your friend loads me up with more poz babies. 

Zack started screaming, “poz my cunt, knock my faggot ass up, make me pregnant with your poz baby.” Fuck, talk about a closet chaser!

About that time I looked up and noticed Chris and Chad in the room. “We weren’t sure we had the right place till we heard the cum slut here begging for poz cum. We knocked but I guess y’all were a little too busy to hear us. Thankfully the door was unlocked.”

“Well what are you waiting for? We have two neg boys here begging for the bug.”

“Wait two? I thought there was just one?”

“It’s a long story, just get naked and pick a bottom,” I said moaning as Josh started to shoot his load up my ass. As he was cumming he clamped down on Matty’s dick which caused him to add his poz cum to his not so neg ass. 

Matty pulled out and Chris took his place not even giving Josh a second to catch his breath. At the same time Chad was shoving into Zack. Matty, myself and doc moved to the other side of the room to relax for a few minutes and enjoy the show.

“Thanks for coming over guys. I don’t think either of these boys had any idea they’d be getting the gift when they woke up this morning.” I looked down at Matty’s cock and noticed he was wearing his special PA tonight and all the sharp edges were covered in pink cum. 

He saw me looking and got a big grin on his face. “All you had to say was ‘help with a neg boy’ and I knew what I had to do. There’s no way these sluts are leaving here without our gift growing deep inside them.” I leaned over and gave him a deep kiss. 

We kept fucking late into the evening. Even Josh’s neighbor stopped by again and gave Zack a load this time. By the time we wound down we’d lost count of the number of toxic loads they each took. We left Zack and Josh in his bed cuddled up together. Both with huge smiles on their faces and butt plugs firmly in place. 

I called Josh the next day to make sure he was okay. 

“I’m great uncle Scotty! Thanks again for last night. My neighbor is taking Zack and me to another conversion party tonight. He says he told his poz buds about us and they all want a crack at our cunts before we’re official members of the club.”

“And Zack’s okay with what happened?”

“Yea we talked late into the morning after you guys left. Turns out he’s been watching barebacking videos online, jacking off every night and recently started following a bunch of neg bug chasers on Twitter. He just needed us to push him over the edge.”

“Oh good! I was worried he might wake up full of regret.”

“Yea no. He’s already scheming, trying to figure out how we can get our other two friends knocked up. I think we may have created a monster.”

I laughed, “well keep me posted, and let me know when you come down with the fuck flu. We’ll be there to see you guys through it, and when you’re ready I’ll give you Dr. Manning’s info so you can make an appointment to see him professionally. He may be a sick and twisted kinky motherfucker but he’s a damn good doctor too.”

“Thanks, I really appreciate it. So, umm, do you umm...”

“Spit it out Josh. This no time to get shy on me.”

“Well I was just wondering, was last night just a one time thing or can we play together again? I really liked it when it was just the two of us. I mean don’t get me wrong having all of you poz fuckers work us over was hot as fuck but there was something special about when it was just the two of us.”

“Josh, if you’re anything like me once you join the family you’ll be hornier than you’ve ever been and you’ll need sex all the time. Groups or just one on one sessions it won’t matter you’ll just need it. But yes, we can absolutely play again just us. I have a special bond with the guys that knocked me up as you will too. Plus, I’m the first poz cock and load you’ve ever taken. Don’t ever forget that.”

“Thanks!”

Josh and Zack officially joined the club about three weeks later. Luckily their flu wasn’t too bad. They even managed to seduce their other two friends and brought them over to the dark side as well. Dr. Manning was right, once you get a taste of poz cum there’s no going back. 

We all still get together for group action at least once a month. We’ve had to find a new place to play since our little family isn’t so little anymore. 

Dr. Manning’s still my doctor. I probably see him more than I need to but damn there’s just something about that man and his very attentive staff that just keeps me cumming back over and over. I even wrote my old doc, Dr. Jackson, a thank you note for moving and selling his practice to Dr. Manning because without that one single event none of this would ever have happened...at least not the way it did. 

Then there’s Kevin. I finally got back to him to let him know Josh and I had had the talk and there was nothing to worry about; Josh knew exactly what he was doing and would be just fine. 

Kevin came back out a year later and stayed with me this this time. Let’s just say that’s a story for another time. 

Keeps getting better 😉

• Upvote 1

Guest BottomNudeBisexual

Yes, keep the poz pleasure going! I wonder how many others will be joining the sacred brotherhood?

Edited by BottomNudeBisexual

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 15

Hey guys, I’m back. Miss me?

So I’ve been poz two years now and I have to tell you I’ve had the best sex since getting knocked up. I especially love my sessions with Josh and his dad, my best friend, Kevin, who became a poz pig about a year ago.

When Chad told me his biohaz tat was a magnet for neg chasers I thought he was full of shit but damn, he wasn’t joking. At first I was a little nervous about what guys would think. If you remember I have a small one on my hip and a much larger one on my back between my shoulder blades. The symbol on my back is surrounded by a cool design made up using the initials of the four guys that pozzed me. Some guys are total assholes and make snide remarks and can’t understand why anyone would advertise they were diseased, their words not mine, and then there’s the chasers who go crazy with lust when they see it and want nothing more than to bend over right there and take my toxic swimmers. But my favorites by far are those guys who haven’t quite realized that they’re chasers. It’s amazing the first time they say out loud that they want your poz cum. It’s like watching a butterfly spreed it’s wings for the first time. 

It was the second anniversary of my pozzing and what better way to celebrate than with a visit to the man who started me on the journey. I loved going to Dr. Manning’s office. I always left with at least one load, usually a few more buried deep inside. We weren’t having our Friday fuckfests anymore but I still managed to hook up with the guys often. There’s nothing like that deep connection to your gifters. In fact, over the last year the doc and I had grown even closer. I really considered him a good friend. 

“Scotty! I haven’t seen you in weeks. My dick missed you. You can’t leave without me fucking at least one load deep in your cunt.”

Don’t you wish that was the greeting you got every time you went to see your doctor? “Hi Matty, I’ve missed you too. Works been crazy. I’m in a new position now that requires more travel so I’ve been away for a bit.” He gave me a big wet kiss. I glanced into the waiting room and saw a cute younger guy watching us. He just smiled, squeezed his crotch and winked at me. Definitely part of our twisted poz family. 

“I have to warn you, docs acting a bit off today so approach with caution.”

“So you’re telling me I shouldn’t greet him in the exam room naked, on all fours fingering my myself?”

“Hey I’m just giving you a heads up,” he gave me his ‘why do I bother’ look, “what you do with that information is totally on you.” 

I gave him another kiss, “I do love you Matty, and I’ll heed your advice, thanks.” I sat down in the waiting room across from the cute guy and said, “don’t you just love coming to the doctors office?”

“I sure do, I cum every time!”

Of course Chris chooses this moment to come get me. I hoped the cutie was still there when I was finished.

I gave Chris a hug and a kiss and followed him back to the exam room. “Okay let’s get everything out of the way before doc comes in. Just to warn you, something’s crawled up his ass and died today he’s ornery as fuck.”

“Man first Matty now you. What the fucks going on with him?”

“Good question, I’ve never seen him like this and every time I ask if he’s okay he’s like ‘of course I’m okay, don’t you have something you should be doing.’”

“Damn! I’m suddenly wanting to be anywhere but here.”

He laughed, “I’m sure he’ll be fine with you, you’re one of his favorites, just don’t provoke him.” He laughed and started taking my vitals and drawing my blood. He finished up gave me a deep kiss then left the room. I always got so horny when I came here. A waited about twenty minutes and still no doc. This was totally unlike him. He'd never kept me waiting for more than a few minutes before. I was getting ready to go ask Matty when the door opened. 

“Hi Scotty, sorry for the wait I was taking care of a family matter.” He gave me a kiss and a big hug grabbing my ass as he let go. 

“Everything Okay?”

“Yes, sorry it’s just family shit.”

“Doc, both of your very devoted employees warned me to be on my best behavior because you were a bit off today.”

“Fuck! They’re right I’ve been snapping at them all day.” I got off the exam table, pulled him up from his chair and had him take my place on the table. I slowly unzipped his pants and pulled his stiffening cock from his jock. “Scotty, not that I don’t appreciate your hot mouth but what are you doing?”

“Doc, it’s my two year anniversary and I’m not leaving here until I have your poz cum inside me. So lay back and relax. If you want to tell me what’s crawled up you ass fine if not I’m still sucking you off.” I got busy feasting on his cock. He leaked a ton whenever he was really turned on so even though he was stressed his cock was flowing which told me I was doing something right. 

“God Scotty, I love your mouth,” he moaned. “Don’t suppose you want an 18 year old spoiled entitled little snot nosed asshole to come live with you do you?”

I looked him in the eye mid suck and pulled off to say, “umm yea no thank you,” then dove back onto his cock. 

He laughed, “I didn’t think so,” his eyes rolled back in his head and I knew I had him close. He grabbed my head and shoved his cock down my throat and started to unload. “Fuck! I needed that. Thanks.”

I made sure all the cum was off his dick and politely stuck his cock back in his jock, like a good cocksucker should. “So is it safe to say you’ve inherited a entitled snot nosed 18 year old?”

“You forgot asshole, but yes so it would seem. My sister has given up on her son and since I’m her big brother she’s expecting me to come to the rescue.”

“If he’s 18 isn’t he ready to start college?”

“You’d think so but he barely made it out high school apparently so college is out of the question for now and there’s not really any job in their small town so she thinks sending him here is a good idea.”

“Which I’m assuming you think is not a good idea?”

He gave me a look like I was the dumbest person in the universe. “Umm I’m not exactly a good role model for an impressionable teenager, now am I?”

“Oh I don’t know doc, you set me on the right path,” I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

“Oh you are definitely not helping.”

“Okay I’m sorry you’re right. Let’s break this down. Does he want to come to the city?”

“Yes, she told him her idea before she asked me and of course he thinks it’s a great idea.”

“What kind of kid is he?”

“Good question, I haven’t seen him in about ten years. Last time I saw him he was this pudgy annoying 9 year old. He turns 19 next week. Apparently he was working at some diner but they just closed so he lost his job. I told my sister when she started guilt tripping me that he was almost 19 he should be taking care of himself now not relying on his uncle.”

I started laughing, “oh I bet that went over well.”

He smiled, “exactly!”

“So what are you going to do?”

“Only thing I can do. He’ll be here tomorrow.”

“Well that explains your mood. Well let’s see what does he like doing?”

“I guess he’s a runner, really likes the outdoors. Two things I don’t exactly enjoy. Honestly I haven’t seen him in like ten years, I have no clue what to do with him. Dr. Janice down the hall needs a part time receptionist so she’s agreed to give him a shot but I don’t know, I’m absolutely dreading this.”

“Breathe doc, we’ll get you through this. I can take him running with me and I’ve been doing a lot of hiking the past year so if he wants, he can come out with me. Not that he’ll want to hang with a 52 year old.”

“Thanks Scotty I appreciate it.” 

There was a knock on the door and Matty stuck his head in. “Hey doc, I’m really sorry to interrupt you but there’s some guy here says he’s your nephew and he’s got a couple suitcases with him.”

“Fuck me! He’s not supposed to be here until to tomorrow.”

“Come on doc, breathe damnit or we’re going to have find a doctor for you.” I grabbed his hand and said, “let’s go meet your pudgy asshole of a nephew, shall we.”

“Oh Scotty, there’s nothing pudgy about this boy.” Matty said licking his lips. 

The three of us went out to the waiting room. I took one look and turned to the doc, “I thought you said he was 18?”

“Nineteen next week.”

“Yea like one week makes all the difference.”

This absolutely hunk of a man, okay almost 19 year old kid, stood up to greet his uncle. “Hi uncle Pete.” Interesting, so after two years and countless loads I finally know the doc’s first name. “Sorry I’m early, mom changed my flight on me since she had to be somewhere tomorrow,” he said rolling his eyes. “I’m guessing by the look on your face she forgot to tell you.”

“Yep that would be an accurate statement but no worries. Brandon, damn, you grew up. You look good. Umm, you’ve met Matty here,” Matty was grinning like a fool. I nudged him to try to calm him down. “And this is Scotty, he’s a good friend of mine.”

I reached out to shake the young man’s hand. 

Okay so to describe Brandon, 6’, 180lbs of lean muscle. Looked like he had a hairy chest based on the little bit of hair poking out from the collar of his shirt. Couple days worth of stubble on his face, light brown hair, with dark hazel eyes. I’d say it was safe to say he’d out grown his pudgy days. 

“Matty how many more patients do I have?”

“Two more doc, one’s already waiting in exam room two, and your other patient called to say he’s running a bit late but will be here.”

“Uncle Pete it’s fine really. Take your time I can wait or go walk around and come back. Really it’s okay, don’t worry about me.”

I could tell doc was feeling conflicted. “Umm doc, I’m headed out to grab a bite to eat, why don’t I take Brandon with me while you finish up.”

Doc looked slightly relieved. He glanced at Brandon, “I could eat.”

“Okay, it’s settled. I’ll bring him back in an hour so.” 

“Thanks Scotty. Before you go let me just finish off our your visit. Brandon can you give us ten minutes?”

“I’m good take your time.”

I followed Dr. Manning back to the exam room, the second the door was closed he barked, “shorts off, bend over the table.” I assumed the position and he wasted no time shoving his hard dick deep inside my ass. “Damn doc, you seem to have some pent up energy.”

He continued to pound me rough and hard. “Fuck, you saw him right. It was fuck you or fuck my nephew and I don’t think he’s ready for that.”

“Oh yea doc I saw him.”

“Did you notice how he couldn’t take his eyes off your tats?”

“Umm nope I missed that,” I said. “You don’t think he plays on our team do you?” I moaned as he went balls deep and started shooting his load. 

“No clue, guess you can do some digging while you’re at dinner.”

“You want that doc?”

“Oh man that would be so hot. I always get rock hard watching Kevin fuck with his boys. Nothing like a little sex between family members. My nephew’s fucking beautiful and I can’t wait for us to introduce him to our twisted poz family.”

• Like 24
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1