My new doctor

Chapter 23

By now there were about fifteen guys in the room. Josh excused himself from our little group and went up on the small raised stage in the front of the room. "Hey guys, if I can have your attention for a few minutes. There's been a slight change in plans tonight." Several of the guys let out a moan and you could hear someone say 'not again.' "Yep sorry our scheduled neg bottom bailed yet again but I have a special treat for you all," he managed to get out before the group really started to get vocal. "Brandon come on up here." He walked from the back of the room through all the guys, many of who reached out to touch him, several grabbing his ass as he passed. By the time he was standing next to Josh there was no mistaking his hard cock through his tight shorts. 

"Alright you twisted fuckers, this here is Brandon." He gave a little wave and of course started blushing. "Tell the hungry men how old you are."

"I'm nineteen." Several of the men started cat calling and whistling.

"And I understand you just took your first poz load earlier today."

"Actually it was my first time getting fucked period."

Now all the guys were whistling and cheering. "You mean to tell me you were a virgin before today?" Josh asked barely containing his delight.

"I mean I've sucked a lot of dick but never been fucked until today."

"And the loads you took were poz?"

"Yep, both guys are toxic." He had a huge proud smile on his face.

"Are you on PrEP?”

"Nope."

"What do you want from us?"

"You men to fill my neg pussy with your toxic cum." With that he turned around, dropped his shorts, bent over and used his hands to spread his ass cheeks giving everyone in the room a perfect view of his beautiful, hungry cunt. That did it for Josh. He had his hard dick out and slammed into Brandon's hole in one go. It didn't take long for Josh to start blasting his load deep inside. He bent over Brandon's back and whispered in his ear, "welcome to the family, whore." He pulled out and turned Brandon back around to face the crowd of very horny men. "Can I get two volunteers to get this slut in the sling?"

Two big muscular older daddies who were closest to the stage jumped up and grabbed Brandon. They both had managed to lose their clothes why Josh was breeding him. On guy took his legs while the other took his arms. They secured him in tight then the one by his feet shoved his dick inside and started to pound his pussy.

"Dumb fucking faggot chaser, I'm gonna knock you up with my high viral load."

The other guy was busy chewing on Brandon's nipples, while a third was fucking his face.

Everyone was naked, stroking their hard dicks, patiently waiting their turn. Josh came over to join us. I noticed his cock was still coated in cum and ass juices so I did what any good faggot would do, dropped to my knees and cleaned him off. "Damn, he has an amazing cunt. Thanks for bringing him, I really hope he's okay with getting knocked up."

I stood up and just chuckled, "doesn't matter what he wants, he needs to be pozzed. He's right where he's supposed to be." One by one the guys took turns loading him up with poz cum. After every few loads Jimmy would jump in and eat him out trying to make room for more cum.

Watching Brandon embrace his sluty side was making my hole itch for a hard cock. I had started fingering myself when I noticed this extremely hot guy enter the room. He was 6' short blonde hair, goatee, with hairy arms. He was wearing a vest with no shirt underneath so you could see his extremely fit body with a beautiful biohaz tat on his right shoulder. God he was hot! He gave Josh a hug and a kiss and said, "looks like the animals are having fun, that kid's not gonna be able to walk for days."

Josh turned to us, "hey guys this is Mitchell, he owns the club. Mitch, this is my uncle Scotty and Dr. Manning."

He shook our hands and doc said, "you can just call me Pete."

"Well Scotty, the way you're fingering your cunt makes me think you wish you were the one up there on that stage," Mitch said.

"Can't deny that, watching him get abused up there is making me horny as hell."

"Why don't you turn around so I can check out your hole. Damn," he whistled as he ran his fingers around my cunt. "I can tell by the state of your ass you definitely love having a hard cock stuck up there."

"Guilty," I moaned.

He dropped his pants and shoved his dick all the way in. "I know all the loads are supposed to go in the neg boy tonight but I can't help myself, your ass is begging me to add my strain to yours." He started moving in and out. He grabbed my hips and pounded my cunt good and hard.

"Fuck yeah," I moaned, "recharge my pussy."

He let loose and flooded my guts with his cum. As he pulled out he turned me around and attacked my mouth with his tongue. Damn I liked this guy! Josh dropped to his knees to clean off his friends dick and doc just kept stroking.

After that it was kind of a free for all. I ended up taking a couple more loads and even gave one to Jimmy, with the permission of his daddy of course. Brandon ended up the winner that night with 28 toxic loads. It took a couple of days for his cunt to return to normal but after that it didn't take him long to be begging for more cum. Which he did, of course taking any load offered no questions asked. We even reinstated our Friday fuckfests so Matty and Chris could help impregnate our newest member.

A few weeks later Brandon came down with the fuck flu. As I was taking my turn taking care of him he mentioned he was so happy and couldn't wait to get his badge of honor tattoo.

"You okay not knowing for sure who your poz daddy is?"

"Honestly, it's kinda hot not knowing. I like the fact that I was a total fucking cum slut, no load refused whore, so anyone of a hundred plus guys could be the one."

Yep he definitely belonged to our twisted family.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 4

Chapter 24

Scotty

It wasn't long before our newest slut was a confirmed card carrying member of our poz family. A couple of weeks after it was official I took him down to Max's place to get his biohaz tat. When we walked in Adam was working the front desk.

"Scotty hey stud," he greeted me coming around and giving me a big kiss. "Max has talked about nothing but breeding your ass all morning. Good thing I'm not the jealous type."

I burst out laughing, "Adam my dear boy with as much dick as Max gets for you how could you possibly get jealous?" He playfully punched me in the shoulder, then turned and noticed Brandon for the first time.    

"Damn! Please tell me you're a top because I'm going to need your dick in my pussy before I can allow you to leave today." He grabbed Brandon's crotch and gave it a squeeze.

"Fuck boy, you just took three loads. You can't still be hungry," Max said entering the room. It was pretty funny to see these two standing side by side. Max at 6'4" and Adam at 5'5". I had introduced these two  when I'd come in to get my bio haz tats. Our shy little Adam had instantly fallen under his spell and was proud to become his boy. He even quit his job and was now working for Max running the place and doing piercings. They looked happy. I'm sure the fact that Max loved watching his boy get used by other men didn't hurt either. I heard they even convinced Tommy, the other tattoo artist at the shop, to finally go off meds. So you could now come get a tat and pickup the bug or a recharge all in one stop.

"Mmm mmm, who's your new friend Scotty and do I get to breed him?" Max said licking his lips.

"Down boy," I chuckled, "all in good time. This is Brandon, the doc's nephew."

"Oh I've heard about you. Several of my clients told me about the hot young man at the last conversion party. I was sorry we missed it. My boy and I did however love watching some of the clips that the guys filmed of you taking all those loads."

"Oh shit, daddy is this the guy with that beautiful hairy cunt that was dripping cum?" Adam asked getting very excited. "I wanted to bury my face in there."

I was laughing hard now. "If I didn't know better I'd say you guys haven't gotten laid in weeks."

"Try twenty minutes," Tommy said coming out front. "They fucked my last client."

"What?" Adam asked trying to act all innocent. "Our clients have come to expect a certain level of customer service when they visit us."

"And I didn't hear you complaining when you took your turn sliding your cock deep inside his ass," Max said slapping Tommy on the back.

"Seriously, how do you guys get any work done in this place?" I looked over at Brandon and could see the outline of his hard dick in his pants. "Told you you'd like these guys." He just had a stupid grin on his face.

"So son, where are we putting you badge of honor?"

"Well I'd kind of like to do it similar to Scotty's. One on my hip that I can always see and a larger one on my back. I know it can't be the same design but I love when I'm running behind him and he's got his shirt off and can I see that hot as fuck tat." He blushed and looked at me. "Is that okay, I won't do it if you don't want me to copy yours."

God this kid was so fucking adorable. I just wanted to bend him over and breed his cunt right there.

"I think that would be awesome and I'm guessing Tommy and Max can probably come up with a unique design to go around the one on your back if you want them to." I gave him a hug and a kiss.

"Okay if we don't start right now I'm guessing we're going to have full-on orgy in about five seconds," Max said taking Brandon's hand and leading him back to his station. While Max did his hip tat Tommy and Adam worked on the design for his back. They came up with a simple Celtic type design to encircle the large biohazard tattoo that would go between his shoulder blades.

"Fuck that's hot," I said. Max had just finished up with his hip so they both came over to take a look.

"Oh my god, that's perfect. Thank you so much. Is there time to do that one tonight too?" Brandon eagerly asked.

"Of course. We might not get it finished depending on your pain tolerance but we should be able to make good progress." Max and Tommy took him in back and started working. 

Adam looked at me with lust in his eyes. "Why don't I keep you entertained while daddy works on your boy."

"Oh, Brandon's not my boy."

"He may not be your boy but there's definitely a connection you two have that goes beyond just being friends." Okay, that I couldn't deny. 

Adam flipped the open sign to closed, pulled the shades down, walked back to me, dropped to his knees and proceeded to release my growing cock from my pants. "Mmm yum, I haven't had Scotty cock in awhile," he said then dived on my dick. 

It didn't take long for me to get close but I didn't want to waste my load down his throat. I pulled him off and told him to show me his cunt. He took his pants off and I noticed he was still locked away. "Your daddy ever let your dick come out to play?"

"Nope I don't have a cock just a cunt that's made for real men to use over and over." I shoved my hard dick all the way in and started pounding his ass. It was hard to believe this was the same shy kid I first met a couple years ago. I just loved watching guys realize who they really were deep down inside. Whether it was a total daddy‘s boy or a power top, it was just hot as hell to watch.

After about thirty minutes I could feel I was closer. I slammed in balls deep and unloaded in his cunt. He immediately flipped around to clean me off. We relaxed for awhile catching up then walked back to check on Brandon. They'd made good progress but you could tell he was getting to the end of his tolerance for the night. The biohaz tat was complete and the outline of the surrounding design. It would probably only take one more visit to finish up. I took a couple pictures and showed them to him. 

"Fuck that is so hot! Thank you," he said as he hugged Max, "would you please breed my hungry hole now." He kicked off his shoes, undid his pants and bent over the table presenting his ass to Max. 

Max didn't miss a beat. He had his dick out and shoved in Brandon in less than a minute. Both guys let out a satisfying moan. Not to be left out Adam scooted under the table and took Brandon's dick in his mouth while Tommy told me to get on all fours so he could fuck me. It didn't take Max long before he was grunting and firing off his load. We switched positions and partners several times with all of us both giving and receiving except for Adam, who of course only got fucked. After a couple of hours of exchanging fluids we all collapsed in a heap of sweaty bodies.

"Fuck Scotty, I can see why you love getting tattoos," Brandon said tiredly. We all started laughing.

I insisted on paying for his tats which he wasn't too happy about. I loved that he was so determined to be responsible for himself, but I told him this was a special gift from me to him just like my friends did for me when I joined the family.

Damn I was really getting attached to this fucker.

With my new position at work I was traveling a lot and my current assistant, who was out on maternity leave, had just informed me she wasn't coming back. I was now scrambling to find a replacement as I had a big convention coming up and desperately needed the help. A few weeks after we visited Max's I was out to dinner with doc and he was telling me how frustrated Brandon was with his job. 

"He likes it but they're a small practice and I think he's bored. I was talking to his boss and she loves him, he's doing great they just don't have enough to keep him busy or give him enough hours."

"Is he looking for something else?" I asked.

"He's applied a few places and I've put some feelers out for him but haven't heard back on anything yet."

"What do you think of him working for me?" He got a weird expression on his face. "No, you're right terrible idea forget I mentioned it."

"No actually, I think that just might be an excellent idea." Now it was my turn to look confused.

"That boy idolizes you. You've already taught him how to be the best slut in the world just imagine what you could teach him in the professional world."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I think you should really talk to him about it." He started laughing, "shit, I can just imagine you guys on business trips together fucking your clients to seal the deal."

"Hey I've only done that twice, and the deal had already been closed, we were just celebrating." Now I was laughing.

Brandon usually joined me on my runs a few times a week. He spent the other mornings in the gym working out and damn he was looking better than ever.

"So how's work going?" I asked as we were cooling down, both of us covered in sweat. He had his shirt off so I could admire his newly completed tat.

"It's okay, but honestly I'm bored and they only have enough to keep busy a little more than part-time."

"Would you be interested in coming to work for me?" He gave me suspicious look. "Everything's on the up and up I promise. My current assistant isn't coming back from maternity leave so I need to replace her, interested?" We talked about what the job would look like and arranged a time for him to come into the office for a formal interview.

He came down to my office the next day and we spent several hours going through in detail exactly what the job would entail. When we were done I took him to lunch so we could discuss it further. "So what do you think?"

"Scotty this seems like a great opportunity but I don't want you to feel like you have to do this for me."

"I can assure you I'm only offering you the job because I think you'd be a good fit. I can be a complete asshole sometimes and I expect the best from my employees. Listen before you make a decision I want you to talk to my current assistant ask her all about the job and about working for me. Believe me she'll give you the honest unfiltered truth."

"Okay that sounds fair."

That night he came over to my apartment to talk. "So did you get a chance to speak with Shelly?"

"I did. You didn't tell me how funny she was and you weren't kidding about her being unfiltered. Man does she have some juicy shit on you," he said grinning from ear to ear.

I chuckled, "yep that's an understatement. So did that scare you off?"

"Nope, if you're serious about this then I'd like to give it a shot. I spoke to my boss and she's agreed to cut me back to half days during my two week notice to let me start with you right away but also give her time to find a replacement."

"Well perfect! Sounds like we have a deal then. Come by the office tomorrow and we'll start your paperwork. But for tonight I think you need to fuck your new boss. I told him to follow me and walked into the bedroom while taking my clothes off. He pushed me down on the bed, lifted my legs up, placed them on his shoulders and then rammed his hard poz dick inside my ass. He then proceeded to fuck the shit out of me.

Damn, he was going to be an excellent employee.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 25

Brandon started working half days for me right away and it was amazing how seamlessly he fit in. Shelly, my old assistant was kind enough to agree to stick around for a couple weeks to train him so that was one less thing I had to worry about. 

We spent his first two weeks prepping for   a big conference coming up where I would be presenting during one of the breakout sessions. The meetings started on a Monday and went through Thursday. I originally hadn't planned on taking Brandon with me since he was so new but by the start of his third week I'd changed my mind.

Wednesday morning he stuck his head into my office. "Hey Scotty, you have a second?"

"Hi Brandon, yeah come on in, what's up?"

"I just received a call from our travel agency asking for my info to book my flight arrangements for next week. I told them there must be some confusion since the only one going was you but they insisted I was misinformed."

"Oh man, sorry Brandon. I meant to tell you first thing this morning but got distracted. I've decided to have you come with me to the conference."

"Fuck me, oh shit,  I mean really." His face turned bright red. "Sorry about that Scotty."

"You are so damn cute when you get embarrassed. Don't worry about it, you've definitely heard worse coming from my mouth, but yes I'm taking you with me. You've been a great help this week in getting the presentation ready to go and I think this will be a good experience for you. I had planned on taking Shelly with me anyway and since you're my assistant now it only make sense that you come with me."

He had a big smile on his face. "Thank you! If anyone told me where my life would be headed I never would've believed it. I figured I'd end up working at some fast food place for the rest of my life." He started tearing up, "thank you," he quickly hugged me then turned to leave. I'll call the travel agent back and tell them they were indeed correct." 

I received a call from the doc on Saturday night and could hear a panicked Brandon in the background. "Hey Scotty, I know you mean well taking my nephew with you tomorrow but he's a fucking bundle of nerves right now, and I totally blame you."

I chuckled, "put him on the phone." 

"Hello," Brandon said shyly.

"Hey kid, what seems to be the problem? Your uncle tells me you're really nervous about the flight tomorrow."

He sighed deeply, "I told him not to call you."

"Breathe Brandon, he cares about you and is concerned at the moment. Do you not want to go?"

"No, oh my god I mean yes, I mean I want to go. I really want to go."

"Okay so what's stressing you out?"

"I've never been to any important conference before so I'm not sure what to wear or really what I'm supposed to do."

I could tell he was starting to spiral again. "Damn Brandon, why didn't you say something yesterday at work?"

"I didn't think about it until I started packing and by then I was in full on panic mode."

"Okay it's my fault I should have prepped you earlier but I was doing my own stressing. Sorry about that."

"You're stressed?"

"I have to present in front of a couple hundred people, so yes that stresses me out."

"Oh wow."

I chuckled again, "trust me Brandon you're not alone when it comes to freaking out. This is just a normal conference, nothing special. As for what to wear, it's business casual so what you wear to work is fine, just bring a pair of not so tight pants to wear for the day I have to present. I don't want to look over at you and get distracted."

Now it was his turn to laugh. "I'm totally overreacting aren't I?"

"It's understandable. Just relax and enjoy the week. Our part is on the first day of the conference, then we get to just kick back and enjoy ourselves and of course knock up a few guys."

"Seriously," he asked.

"Oh hell yeah! That's half the fun of going to conferences, hotel sex with random strangers."

"Damn, okay now I'm really excited. Thanks Scotty, sorry I had a meltdown."

"No problem, just relax and I'll see you tomorrow." 

I received a text from doc almost immediately. 'Thank you! Crisis averted.'

I met Brandon at the airport in the morning looking much more relaxed than he'd sounded yesterday. When he saw me he shook his head in embarrassment and just smiled. "Well you look very relaxed this morning."

"Yeah, well after we hungup last night uncle Pete fucked the stress right out of me and gave me a couple of loads." He grinned and sat down beside me.

"Ahh that explains it."

My best friend Kevin had told us about this hot flight attendant he'd recently knocked up so we were secretly hoping we'd have the same luck but of course our flight was very hetero. I think Brandon was a little disappointed but if this conference was anything like the others I'd attended there would be no end of horny guys away from home to play with and share our toxic cum.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

Chapter 26

We checked into the hotel and made our way to the room which was a mini suite with a pull out bed. This way I could justify having Brandon staying in my room. "I'm not sure HR would approve but I hope you don't mind sharing a bed with me," I said pulling him into my arms and giving him a kiss. 

"Oh yeah that definitely works for me." 

"Okay let's go get some dinner then I'd like to run through the presentation a few times before tomorrow. When that's all over we can totally relax and really start enjoying ourselves." He started grinning. "Now don't get me wrong, we'll still need to go to some of the presentations and try to learn some stuff but that's also where we're apt to meet some horny guys." I winked at him and gave him another kiss.

Everything went great Monday and by the afternoon all the pressure was off and I could finally breathe. As we were packing up our stuff Brandon leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Don't look now Scotty but I think you've got a fan." He motioned with his head to a guy standing off to the side. 

"Yeah I don't think so. He probably just wants to talk about the presentation."

"No way man, I was watching him on and off while you were talking, the guy couldn't keep his eyes off you."

"Well I was the only one up front speaking so I'd kind of expect that."

"Well, I could be wrong but I don't think so." I chuckled and walked over to grab my bag, when I turned back around the guy was making his way over to us.

"Hi, Scotty right," he asked as he reached out to shake my hand. "I'm Joey, I just wanted to thank you for your presentation, it was really good. In fact I was hoping that maybe you'd be interested in getting together to discuss some of your concepts." I winked at Brandon to tell him 'see told you so' when Joey went and put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed. I could hear Brandon to the side of me trying really hard not to laugh. 

"Sure that sounds good. We're here all week."

"Great, I'll look for you at the welcome reception this evening." He removed his hand, winked at me and walked out of the room.

"You were saying Scotty?"

"Okay wipe that smirk off your face. I think I like you better when you're blushing."

He playfully punched my shoulder and said, "but you have to admit the guy's cute."

"Oh I'd definitely gift his ass! Now come on! Let's get this stuff back to our room so we can start mingling at the reception."

We spent an hour getting ourselves cleaned out inside and out then headed down to the meet and greet event. Now I hate these things. I'm not overly shy but but I'm not exactly mister outgoing either. It's one thing when I'm in a gay bar hunting for my next hole but work things ugh I hate them. But Brandon, well damn, that boy was really coming into his own. It so didn't hurt that he was so hot. I had to keep reminding myself he was only nineteen. When Brandon started working for me he grew an extremely hot nicely trimmed beard, which made him look even older than he already did. And damn can I tell you that thing feels amazing when he eats me out, I'm just saying.

I was busy talking shop with a woman from another company while Brandon slipped over to the bar to get us drinks. He came back just as we were finishing up.

"Here, you looked like you could use this, he said handing me my rum and coke

"Yes thank you, and your drinking?"

"Just a coke dad," he smirked.

We made our way around the room making small talk here and there. I was on my second drink when this hot younger guy approached us. 

"Hi, hope I'm not interrupting I just wanted to tell you I was in your session this afternoon and got some great ideas, so thanks."

"You're welcome. I'm glad you found it helpful. This is my colleague Brandon," I said turning so they could shake hands.

"Hi, I'm Mike. Damn you're cute I love guys with beards. Oh fuck sorry. I umm, get a little flirty when I've had too much to drink."

Brandon still had hold of his hand. He leaned in and whispered in his ear, "imagine how it'd feel on your pussy when I eat you out." Mike's eyes went wide and he just stared at Brandon. "If you don't believe me just ask Scotty here."

He turned to me with hunger in his eyes. I smiled at him and nodded yes.

"Umm, you guys are partners?"

"Not really, he's my boss and loves to fuck me on his desk whenever I've been naughty."

"Brandon," I said with shock. I playfully slapped him on the arm. "I promise you Mike, Brandon and I have a very professional relationship at work but outside of work that's a totally different story."

"So, are you two still on the clock?" He looked like he was ready to rip our clothes off right there.

I put my hand on his back and pushed him towards the exit. As we got off the elevator I noticed Brandon had his hand down the back of Mike's pants. Once in the room we stripped him and backed him up until he ran into the bed. With one little push he fell on his back and Brandon immediately dove for his hole. He shoved his tongue all the way in causing Mike to moan out loud. 

"Feels good huh," I asked as I climbed on the bed to feed him my cock. Brandon continued rimming him for about ten minutes when he pulled out of his crotch, looked up at me and grinned.

"Damn Mike your pussy tastes amazing. You ready for me to fuck you?"

I removed my dick from his mouth so he could speak. "Yes please fuck me." Brandon started to enter him when he said, "wait, you're not wearing a condom. You have to put on a condom man."

"Damn Mike we don't ever use rubbers. If you want us to fuck you it has to be skin on skin," I said while playing with his nipples. Brandon still had the head of his dick in his hole and was slowly pushing in. 

"I can't, my husband and I only play safe. Please, put a condom on."

Brandon yanked his dick out causing Mike to groan. "Sorry man, you heard the boss. No condoms ever!"

Mike whimpered as he moved his fingers down and started to play with his hole.

"Have you ever had a raw cock inside you before Mike?" I asked.

"No never."

"But you want to, don't you?"

"I umm, ahh."

"It's okay to admit what you want." Brandon removed Mike's fingers, replaced them with his and continued to work over his hole. Mike instinctively brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked them clean. "What do you want to do Mike?"

"Will you promise to pull out and not cum in me?"

"Sorry Mike, no can do. Cum should never be wasted. If we fuck you, our seed goes in all the way."

He whimpered again. "Are you clean?"

"Well we took showers before."

"No, no sorry I mean what's your status?"

I motioned to Brandon to remove his clothes so Mike could see his tats. Mike caught his breath when he's saw the biohaz symbol on his hip. "Oh fuck you're poz."

"Yep we both are."

"Please put a condom on. I want you to fuck me so bad but I don't want to get sick."

"Sorry Mike we can't. It's rude to the virus not to share it with others. And besides Mike, you may be saying no but your dick seems to be saying something totally different." He looked down and noticed his cock was rock hard and leaking like crazy. "Okay boy, time to make a decision. We're horny as fuck and if you're not going to accept your fate then you need to leave so we can find someone who wants our precious gift." 

He hesitated for a few moments and I was done. I started to get off the bed when he softly said, "do it."

"I'm sorry boy I didn't quite hear you there."

"Please don't make me leave, I want you to fuck me."

"You going to stop bitching about condoms?"

"Yes sir. No condoms."

With that Brandon shoved his dick inside so fast I almost missed it. He just grinned at me. "Didn't want to give the little tease another chance to change his mind."

"Won't change mind, ohh god it feels so good."

"Yeah you slut. You like that raw poz cock in your cunt don't you?"

"Holy shit so much better. So much, ahh, better."

"What would your husband say if he knew you had a poz dick inside your pussy without a condom?"

"Ahh, umm, don't care, please don't stop."

Brandon started to speed up and I could tell he was close. "You ready to become a pozzed up slut?"

"Yes god damn it, yes!" He screamed out as Brandon unloaded deep inside him.

"How you feeling slut?"

"More, I need more!"

We switched places and Brandon stuck his dick in Mike's mouth while I took my turn on his cunt. Brandon had done a good job with tearing him up as I could see pink cum oozing from his hole. "Damn son, looks like you're a bleeder. That'll definitely make this easier for us. You're not on PrEP are you?"

He mumbled something but we couldn't make it out with his mouth full. Brandon pulled out and Mike said, "damn that tastes good. Umm no not on PrEP didn't think we needed to since we always use condoms."

"You ever using them again?"

"No, oh my god no! I had no clue how much better raw was."

"You ready for another load of toxic cum you fucking slut?"

"Yes! Do it knock my faggot cunt up."

I slammed in all the way, my dick exploding a huge load into him.

I slowly pulled out and after he cleaned me off we all collapsed on the bed together.

"Wow, okay I certainly didn't have that planned for this trip." I could hear Brandon chuckling. "I mean I was definitely getting laid, I just didn't expect it to be raw with two hot poz guys."

"You and your hubby have an open relationship?"

"Yep but we have our safe only rule, or we did anyway." He smiled and got off the bed to find his clothes. "That was really amazing guys, thanks for pushing me. I hope we can do that again before the conference is over."

Brandon and I looked at each other, both grinned and shook our heads yes.

After he left Brandon asked me, "think he's going to wake up in the morning full of regret?"

"It's either that or he'll be back knocking on our door begging for more poz loads."

"Well that was definitely a positive start to my first business trip."

We kissed climbed into bed and called it a night.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 4

From "Safe" to Poz...Mike is now a toxic cum dump whore to be...the fuck flu is roaring down the track...lucky boy whore...and it won't be long before his husband is also a hungry toxic Poz boy...Oink!! Luv the story...soooooo hot. More please!!

Chapter 27

The next morning we headed down to have breakfast at one of the hotel restaurants. As we were eating Brandon kept looking at something behind me. "Oh no, please tell me you haven't found someone else you think is into me."

He chuckled, "umm no, but if you'll recall I was right on the money with that guy."

"Okay then what's got you so distracted." 

"That waiter over there is so fucking cute. We should have sat in his section."

I turned and looked and he was right, the kid was very cute but what caught my eye was a guy who was just leaving his table. He was short, maybe about 5'5" with what appeared to be a pretty tight lean body. He had dark brown hair that hung down to about an inch above his collar. I couldn't tell what color his eyes were but he had the cutest face. He looked like he was in his mid thirties. I thought I saw him in one of the sessions yesterday so I was pretty sure he was here for the conference. We briefly made eye contact as he was leaving the restaurant. Damn he was really hot.

Brandon and I attended most of the same sessions in the morning and he seemed to really be enjoying himself. In the afternoon there was one class I thought would be perfect for him so we split up. The session I had planned to attend was cancelled as the presentor wasn't able to make the conference at the last minute. I thought this would be a perfect time to have some alone time and go for a run. I loved having Brandon here but I wasn't used to having someone around twenty-four-seven so this was a nice break for both of us.

The city had some great running trails along the river close to the hotel so that's where I headed. I'd been running for about forty-five minutes when I decided to circle back. As I was rounding a bend in the trail I spotted a guy up ahead that looked a little like the guy from the restaurant. As I got closer I realized that was him. He was sitting on a bench and appeared to be massaging his calf. 

"Hey you okay," I asked as I stopped in front of him.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine thanks, this is nothing, I just overdid it and started cramping a bit. I'll be fine in a few minutes."

"Why don't you let me take a look." 

"Oh no sir, really it's not that bad I'll be fine. I don't want to interrupt your run."

"Nonsense, it's no problem at all. We runners have to stick together." I squatted down in front of him and took his leg in my hands and started to massage his calf muscles. A small moan escaped his lips, perfect!

"I noticed you this morning at breakfast, you here for the conference?" I asked.

"Umm, uhh, yes I am. The session I had planned to go to this afternoon was cancelled and nothing else looked interesting so I figured it was a perfect time to hit the trails."

"Same here, great minds I guess." 

He blushed. Damn there was something about guys that blushed that just sent an immediate reaction to my dick. I continued massaging his leg but started moving a little north. They were extremely toned and completely smooth. 

I couldn't resist asking, "your legs are so smooth do you wax?"

He blushed even more, "nope naturally smooth. No hair below my neck all the way down. Shit, I can't believe I just told you that."

I chuckled, "it's all good. Do you know how many women, not to mention several guys, who would kill to be this smooth naturally?"

He couldn't bring himself to look at me. "Oh I'm sure, and I wish I was hairy like you," he said glancing at my hairy legs and the chest hair poking out of my tank top. I swear he licked his lips just a bit.

"Well, look at it like this, with such a smooth body you're a blank slate for a tattoo artist. I'd love to put some tats on my chest but then you wouldn't be able to see them very well through all my hair."

"Umm, yeah, I don't have any tattoos. I mean not that I don't find them hot," he stammered out. I was massaging his thigh now. "Umm as good as that feels, the cramp was just in my calf muscles."

"Oh sorry about that. You have amazing legs so I just got a little carried away," I said as I returned to his calf.

"Yeah, uhh, no problem."

"Anytime, I imagine you have no problems finding women or men to massage this hot body of yours." I could see a little tenting going on in his shorts.

"Ahh men definitely men." He blushed even redder. 

"I kinda thought so," I said patting his thigh as I stood up, my hard dick straining against my jock."

He smiled, "you're not exactly subtle are you?"

"Not when I see something I want." I held out my hand to him. He reached out and I pulled him to his feet. "Now, let's see how that leg's doing." 

"Better sir, thanks. I'm not sure I can straight out run but I think if I do a slow jog I should be okay."

"Great, let's do it then." We started jogging at a slower pace so he could test out his leg.

"Sir really, you don't have to run with me. I know I'm just slowing you down. I'll be fine. Plus won't your son be wondering where you are?"

"My son," I asked him.

"The young man that was with you at breakfast."

"Oh you mean Brandon. No, he's not my son or boy," I said winking at him, "he's my admin assistant." I paused for a second then added, "who I occasionally fuck."

He started to stumble so I reached out to steady him. "Easy boy, you don't want to go hurting yourself again."

"Umm I don't mind being called boy, I actually kind of liked it," he whispered, "but I just thought you might want to know, my name's Xander." He stopped for a second so he could get his footing. He turned to me and said, "I can honestly say I have never met anyone quite like you before."

"Is that a good thing, Xander? By the way I'm Scotty." 

He didn't answer but got a big grin on his face and took off jogging down the trail. We continued on in silence for about thirty minutes when I asked him how his leg was doing.

"It's a little tight but other than that feels okay so far." He was quiet for a few minutes then added, "I might need another massage later, you know, just to be safe."

When we got back to the hotel I followed him up to his room. "Why don't you sit on the bed and let me take a proper look at your leg." I took his shoes and socks off and lightly rubbed his feet slowly working my way up his leg. "You've got great muscles son. I can't belove how smooth you are. Were you serious about no hair below your neck boy?"

"Yes sir, completely smooth."

"I think you're going to have to prove that to me. Lift up," I said as I grabbed his shorts and pulled them off. He wasn't wearing any underwear so his small hard cock popped right out. "Damn you're tiny son."

He went to cover himself. "Sorry sir. I know I don't have a real man's cock."

"Hey there," I said removing his hands from his crotch, "not every guy was meant to be a true man. Can I ask you a question?"

He smiled, "you just did, but yes go ahead," he grinned at me.

"Smart-ass, do you find yourself playing with your dick or your asshole more?" 

He looked embarrassed and wouldn't look at me. "My hole. When I do cum it's usually a pretty small load."

"Do you eat your cum?"

"Always sir. I like the taste." He blushed again.

"When you play with your hole does your dick get hard?"

He looked really embarrassed now, "no sir I remain totally limp but I do leak a lot of precum."

"That's good Xander, guys like you were put on this earth to serve real men. You don't need your cock, your special gift is your boy pussy. You get your pleasure from men using you and filling you up with their cum."

"I don't know sir, most guys don't want someone like me and if they do, they expect me to be a lot more experienced because I'm older."

"Just how old are you son?"

"Forty-two sir."

"Stand up for me." I took his t-shirt and lifted it over his head so he now stood naked in front of me. "Damn, you certainly look a lot younger with your totally smooth body, I figured you were in your thirties. Anyway, age doesn't matter son, what's important is you learn to embrace your true place. There are definitely younger men who are alphas and older guys who are subs."

"Really sir?"

"Absofuckinglutely! Brandon, the kid you thought was my boy, he's on his way to being an alpha male and he's only nineteen."

"Holy fuck he's still a teenager."

I smiled! "I know, right.  My point is, age is just a number. You need to stop being afraid and embrace who you were meant to be."

"Thank you sir, that means a lot. I, umm, I don't suppose you'd be willing to help teach me sir. I mean I know we only have a few days left in town but I'm tried of being afraid."

"Damn boy, will you look at what you've done to me?" I took his hand and put it on my hard cock which was straining to bust out of my shorts. "I'll help you on one condition."

"What's that sir?" He asked nervously.

"Xander, you must do everything I tell you to do, without hesitation. Anytime you want to stop we will but then we're done." He was shaking a little. "But I promise you, I won't hurt you and everything we do will be purely for your benefit to help you discover you're true purpose."

"Okay I understand sir."

Of course that's the exact moment my fucking phone goes off. I looked and saw it was work calling. "Damn, sorry Xander I have to take this." He nodded in understanding and moved off into the bathroom to give me privacy. 

"Hello, this better be important. No sorry, yeah everything's fine, what's up. Crap that's not good. Yeah give me ten minutes and I'll call you back, I need to go back to my room and get my computer. Okay, talk to you soon, bye." 

Fuckity fuck fuck! Xander came back into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm really sorry, something's come up with work and I need to go put out a fire."

"Of course, I shouldn't have distracted you. I'm sorry sir."

"Xander," I said putting my hand on his naked thigh, "You are not a distraction, it's simply a pause. It should only take me about an hour then I'll come back. In the meantime I have some assignments for you. While I was on the phone and you went into the bathroom, did you even consider getting dressed?" 

"The thought crossed my mind but then you hadn't given me permission so I stayed naked. I'm sorry did I do something wrong?"

"No son not at all. You did exactly as expected." I squeezed his thigh and his little dick jumped in excitement. While I'm gone I want you to clean yourself out and when you're done stay naked."

"Yes sir."

"Now stand up and let me take a proper look at you." He stood in front of me trying not to fidget. "Okay standup straight and clasp your hands behind your back." He did as instructed but kept his head down eyes on the floor. "Boy look at me," he raised his head and looked me in the eye," never be ashamed of the fact that you're not a real man. You have a very important role to play. You should be proud that god put you here to please real men." 

"Okay thank you sir." 

I don't think he believed me yet but by the time I was done with him he'd be begging for men to use him. I leaned down and gave him a passionate kiss. "Damn son, you're good at that."

"Thank you sir! I really enjoy kissing."

"Okay I really need to go take care of this work mess. I'll see you soon boy." I gave him another quick kiss and let myself out of his room. 

Xander had no idea how much his life was about to change.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1