My new doctor

Chapter 31

I woke up late Thursday morning and rolled over to see Xander cuddled up against Brandon. When I looked closer I noticed that Brandon's dick was lodged firmly in Xander's ass. Not sure when that happened but I was pretty sure it wasn't that way when we finally crashed last night. I left the boys sleeping and went for a run. When I got back they were still out cold so I jumped in the shower to clean up. As I was getting dressed I started to hear some moaning coming from the bed. It sounded like Brandon was awake and giving Xander his first load of the day.

"Morning boys, how's that cunt feel this morning?"

They both answered at the same time, "sloppy as fuck man," and "sore but so good sir." 

I chuckled, "damn Xander I have to say I've never met anyone quite like you before. Did you even come once last night?"

He thought for a second, "oh sir, nope I didn't. I was so focused on my cunt I never even gave my pathetic little cock a second thought."

"That's because your little dick's not important," Brandon said, "god gave you an amazing cunt for real men to use." With that he grunted and shot his load.

"Fuck I really should have found a plug for you yesterday to make sure all those loads stayed in place."

"I thought the same thing last night, that's why when I woke up in the middle of the night with Xander up against my chest I could feel some cum leaking out so I stuck my cock inside him."

Xander rolled over and gave him a deep kiss. "Mmm, thank you!" He got quiet for a second then asked, "do you really think I got knocked up last night?"

He was so fucking cute. I sat on the bed next to him and took his hand. "Son, if your body's not in the process of joining team poz right now after the job we did on your boy pussy then I don't think any amount off cum can do the job. Why, you're not having second thoughts are you?"

"Oh god no! Just wondering how long I'm going to have to wait to get my biohaz tat, those are so fucking hot."

I leaned down and gave him a kiss. "I'm so glad I went for that run the other day and ran into you, this has been one hell of a conference."

Brandon seemed to notice I was dressed for the day and said, "I suppose we have to responsible employees today huh."

I laughed, "well I think I need too after yesterday, but I'm cool if you want to chill today. I don't think there's anything pressing for you to attend."

"Sweet, thanks. Xander and I talked about going back to Marty's and getting some more ink."

"I'm sure Marty will love that. You boys have fun." I kissed them both then went down to the conference.

I found the session I was looking for and settled in just as they were getting started. About halfway through the presentation I looked around the room to check out the crowd and see if there was anyone I recognized. Sitting a row in front of me on the other side of the small room was this really hot guy that looked familiar but I couldn't quite place him. He must have sensed me staring at him because pretty soon he turned towards me and looked at me. After a few seconds he got a huge smile on his face. Holy shit I think that was this guy named Mitch. We'd met a few years ago at another conference and I almost hooked up with him and his boyfriend but he backed out at the last second. If I remember correctly, he told his bf he wasn't ready to do a threesome. I was so pissed.

Anyway, back to now. Damn he looked even better than I remembered. He was sporting a nicely trimmed beard and looked like he'd filled out a bit. He was about my height but definitely had more muscles. He caught my eye, pointed to his arm then to me and gave me a thumbs up sign. The room was on the warm side so I had rolled up my sleeves, which gave him a good view of my tats. I didn't have full sleeve tats back then but I seem to recall he had a thing for tattoos. I felt my cock waking up. Damn this session couldn't get over fast enough. I couldn't tell you a word the presentors said after I noticed Mitch. 

I don't know about anyone else but ever since I joined team poz I can't get enough sex. I'm horny all the time. You'd think after the last two days I'd be good for at least a day or two but nope I needed more. As the session ended I debated about making a break for it or going over to say hi. Luckily I didn't have to decide. By the time I bent down to grab my bag and stood up Mitch was standing right next to me.

"Scott right," he asked reaching out his hand.

"Yeah Scotty, and you're Mitch?"

"Yep, I was hoping you'd be here. I really wanted to run into you. Do you have plans for lunch? Want to grab a bite?"

No, yes, and fuck me now! "Nope no plans. Lunch sounds great."

We left the hotel and headed a block over to where there were a bunch of restaurants. 

"I'm really glad you were here this year Scotty. After that last time we met I've been hoping to run into you again."

"I missed the conference the last couple of years. This is the first time I've been able to make it back since the time I hung out with you and your boyfriend."

"You mean the time I got cold feet and backed out of you fucking me?" 

I laughed, "yep exactly, I was just trying to put it in a nicer way."

"You know I have to say I really kicked myself for not going through with that threeway. I was so into you."

"Don't worry about it, it's not for everyone. So, you still with that guy?"

He started laughing, "oh you'll love this. So if you remember, he's the one who wanted to open our relationship up and I was hesitant."

"Oh yeah I remember. I was so pissed at you."

"Well the week after the conference he finally talked me into going through with it. Turns out I fucking loved it, him not so much."

That made me laugh even harder. "That's so perfect, I love it!"

"Yep turns out I'm a big ole slut."

"So you're not still together then," I asked.

"Oh god no, we broke up about a month after that. What about you, still doing threeways?"

"Threeways, fourways, gang bangs hell yeah."

"Man I saw this party advertised for last night. Some guy was whoring out his new boy, no loads refused."

Hmm, interesting. "Where'd you see this?"

"On bbrts, it's a barebacking site, oh sorry if that offends you."

He was too funny, "yeah you're fine. I never use condoms."

"Oh thank God! I was taking to some guy a few weeks ago and mentioned fucking raw and he lectured me for a half hour about how stupid I was being. Needless to say we did not fuck." 

"So this party last night, were they looking for poz guys to knock up the boy?"

"Oh man did you see it too? I mean the ad said no load refused but poz guys preferred, so yeah seemed like a pozzing party to me."

"How come you didn't go?"

"Well, I waited too long to ask for an invite and honestly, I'm not sure if I'm poz or not so," he shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me.

I pulled out my phone and pulled up the pic of Xander I used in the ad. "Was this the slut?"

"Yep that's him. Wait, did you go?"

"Umm yeah I threw the party."

"Holy shit are you serious?" He got all quiet and asked, "so did he get knocked up?"

"Well he took forty loads, the majority of which were poz so I'd say yeah we were successful."

"Damn I'm so hard right now."

"So what about you? You said you don't know if your poz, does that mean there's a chance you might be?"

"Well, I haven't tested in over a year and I don't usually ask my partners status so who knows."

"Nice! You on PrEP?"

"I was, stopped taking it about a year ago."

"You are a slut. You chasing?"

"I wouldn't really call myself a chaser but I figure it's going to happen sooner or later."

"And you're okay with that?"

We were sitting side by side so he reached for my hand and placed it on his crotch under the table. He was rock hard. I squeezed his cock and said, "I think we need to get out of here now."

We paid the check and made it back to the hotel in record time. "Your room or mine?" He asked.

"Yours, if that's okay. It's not that I mind groups but right now I'd really like some quality one on one time."

"Wait is that slut staying with you?"

"He's not but when I left my room this morning he was still there with my assistant."

"Oh my god, you're fucking your assistant? I love it."

"Then you'll die when I tell you his uncle is my doctor and he's one of the guys who pozzed my ass."

We barely made it into his room before he grabbed me and forced his tongue down my throat. His hands were busy trying to take my clothes off. He broke off the kiss and ripped his shirt off over his head showing me his tight sixpack covered with a nice layer of blond hair. I walked him back until he got to the edge of the bed, then pushed him so fell on his back. I quickly removed his pants and his hard cock jumped out. "Damn you horny slut going commando," I said as I swallowed his eight inch dick. I sucked his balls then moved my tongue further down to taste his sweaty ass. "Mmm, yummy," I moaned. I got him nice and wet and stuck a finger in his hole while eating him out.

"Oh my god you're driving me crazy. Stick your fucking poz dick in my ass please!" He screamed. That's all the encouragement I needed. I slammed in balls deep, his ass gripping my cock trying to milk my load out of me.

"Fuck you horny slut you want my poz load bad don't you?"

"Yes! Give it to me man. Give me your dirty load."

I was so turned on it didn't take me long to explode deep inside him. "I sure hope your versatile because it's your turn to breed my cunt now man."

"Hell yeah!" He wrapped his legs around me, flipped me on my back and before I could even catch my breath, plunged his hard dick all the way in. "You like it rough don't you slut?"

"Fuck yeah, breed my cunt. Harder man, destroy my ass." He continued pounding away for about twenty minutes, telling me what a whore I was. Soon I could tell he was getting close. He started kissing me as he shot rope after rope of cum into my ass.

We kissed for another ten minutes or so then collapsed on the bed.

"Fuck that was hot. I'm sure I've taken poz loads in the past year but hearing you tell me you were giving me your poz load was such a turn on. Thanks for that." He glanced at the clock and noticed the time. "Fuck, I'm on a panel that starts in twenty minutes. I better get cleaned up. Please tell me we can do that again tonight."

"Absolutely, and I might even be able to arrange for you to have a go at the slut from last night."

"Mmm the more the merrier."

We got cleaned up and headed back down to the conference with a promise to meet up later.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Even though I find the Xander storyline very arousing, this chapter with Mitch and Scotty had my hard cock bouncing. I am glad you didn't have them do a second round of sex because I am not ready to cum yet. Thanks for getting my day of edging off to a great start! 😘

Chapter 32

Mitch

Hi guys, I need to hijack the story for a bit to bring you up to speed with me, Scotty will be back shortly.

Here's the deal. When I met Scotty all those years ago I had the biggest crush on him. One of my biggest regrets was not following through with our planned three-way, so when I looked across the room today and saw him sitting there looking hotter than ever, I knew I had to talk to him or I'd never forgive myself. I was thrilled how things went from there and couldn't believe how much both of us had evolved into sluts in such a short time. I hadn't given much thought to my status over the last year as I've become a no load refused guy. I never asked any of my hookups their status, I just didn't care. I few guys would be vocal and say things like, 'take my dirty load', and 'hope you like my gift you dumb fuck', so I was pretty sure I'd taken a poz load or two but honestly I didn't care. I'd never gotten sick so I didn't know if I'd been knocked up or not; however, spending time with Scotty got me thinking and now I was really curious to know my status.

After the panel discussion I started heading to the next session but I couldn't get poz Scotty's out of my mind and my dick was rock hard. Fuck it, I wanted to know if I was. I'd seen a couple pharmacies close to the hotel so I figured what the hell. The second store I went to had one test left. I grabbed it and headed back to the hotel.  I was a horny nervous wreck while I waited for the results. I didn't know which I wanted more, to already be poz or to be neg so Scotty could knock me up.

Scotty

I went back to my room and grabbed a quick shower then headed back down to the conference. As the last session of the day was wrapping up I received a text from Mitch. 'Can't stop thinking about this afternoon.'

'Me either.' I took a quick pic of my crotch where you could plainly see the outline of my hard dick and sent it to him. 'That's your fault.'

'Mmm! I'll gladly take responsibility for that. Looks like you could use a warm hole right about now.'

'Don't suppose you're up for a repeat?'

'I'm headed to my room now. Last one there bottoms first.'

I didn't even try to hide my bulge as I grabbed my bag and headed to the elevators. I heard a few snickers as I passed by but I didn't care I was a man on a mission. My timing was perfect as I reached the elevator to find him waiting there. When he saw me his face broke into a big grin. He whispered in my ear, "since I made it to the elevator first technically I won, so I get your ass first."

"I can live with that. But if this fucking elevator doesn't arrive soon you're going to have to breed me right here." Luckily the doors opened right then and we all loaded in the car. It took every ounce of self control to keep our hands off of each other. The second we were inside his room he ripped my shirt off sending my buttons flying across the room.

"Fuck I don't know what it is about you that makes me so damn horny but I need inside that poz ass so bad."

"Easy tiger, let me get my pants off first, I really like this pair and would rather you didn't ruin them too," I said laughing.

"Sorry about your shirt but seriously man you need to be naked now."

I quickly stripped and went for his mouth. He kissed me hard and deep like a man dying of thirst. He broke away, looked at me with hunger in his eyes and said, "bed, stomach, now." I assumed the position spreading my legs to give him access. I expected to feel his dick entering my hole but instead was pleasantly surprised to feel his beard on my hole as his tongue started to probe inside me. "Fuck you taste good, nothing better than a cummy hole." 

"Oh my god yes," I cried out, "eat my ass."

He continued rimming my sensitive hole for another twenty minutes until I couldn't take it any longer. "Fuck me, need ahhh, cock ahh, now," I managed to stutter as I was grasping for breath.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!" I screamed out.

He flipped me over onto my back and slammed his hard dick all the way in letting out a loud groan as he bottomed out. "Fuck, you have an amazing ass."

He started pounding me into submission, damn he was good. "I'm getting close slut, you ready for my load?"

"Fucking give it to me!" I said wrapping my legs around him pulling him into me. I felt his dick spasming releasing his load deep inside me. As soon as his dick started to soften and leave my ass I rolled us over so I was now on top. Without missing a beat I place my extremely hard cock right at his hole and sinked into his tight body. 

"That's it stud, my turn to take your toxic load. Fuck me hard." 

Now don't get me wrong I love orgies, nothing hotter than a group of hot sweaty bodies exchanging loads but there's something so intimate about just two guys who are so into each other. As I was moving in and out of his ass I leaned down and started kissing Mitch. There was something so intense about our connection I couldn't get enough of him. He kissed me back, putting his hands on my face looking deep into my eyes.

"Give me your strain you fucking poz stud, recharge my ass." With that my dick exploded shooting one of my biggest loads deep inside his ass.

I gave him a deep kiss as my dick was slowly deflating. "Fuck that was hot when you told me to recharge your ass."

"Mmm glad you liked that, seems this past year I managed to get myself knocked up."

"Wait, what, how, I'm confused."

He laughed, "after our first fuck I couldn't stop thinking about your poz cock and wondering what my status was so after my panel discussion was over I ran to the pharmacy and got a rapid test." He reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the test strip. There, clear as day were two beautiful lines.

"Well fuck me! Isn't that the hottest thing ever," I said kissing him again. "I have to say I'm a little disappointed I don't get to be the one to knock you up but on the other hand, there's nothing sexier than fucking another poz guy."

I was sitting on top of him and could feel his cock growing against my back. I lifted up and sat back down on his dick.

"Mmm, you like my poz dick in your ass? Damn I like saying that, my poz dick."

"Yeah you fucking slut I love your poz dick. Now give me another load."

"I've had a lot of sex but holy shit that was wow," he said as I collapsed next him after he finished giving me anther load.

"God, intense right?"

"Yes! Damn I wonder how long I've been poz."

"Mmm, I wonder how many sluts you've knocked up and didn't even know it."

"Oh fuck l didn't even think of that. Damn that's hot."

We laid there for awhile chatting while he ran his hand up and down my tats. "You really like my tats huh?"

"Oh yeah! Nothing turns me on more than a hot guy with tattoos."

"We need to get you some of your own. You'll have to come up to the city and visit me some weekend and I'll take you to my guy. You'll like him, he's as big a slut as we are." He started chuckling. "What's so funny?"

"I just realized we've been a little preoccupied so I never told you, I'm not in Florida anymore. I transferred to your city about six months ago." He had a big grin on his face.

"Fuck, are you serious?"

"Yep, I'm in the East Village."

"Well damn! You've been blocks away from me for six months. Too funny."

"I kept hoping I would run into you but nope it took us flying to the other side of the country to finally hookup."

"Well you were definitely worth the wait." My phone buzzed so I looked and saw a text from Brandon wanting to know if we were going to the closing night party.  

"Everything okay," he asked.

"Yep just Brandon asking about the party tonight." I looked at the clock and saw it was almost seven. 

"Fuck, I suppose we should take a break and make an appearance. Oh and then you can introduce me to your boy from last night. I'd love to add my toxic cum to his sloppy cunt later."

"Great idea but I think we should probably rinse off first. We smell like sex."

I sent Brandon a text telling him we'd meet him downstairs in about a half hour. 

I reached my hand out to Mitch and lead him to the bathroom. "Okay, let's go get clean so we can get dirty later."

• Like 21
  • Upvote 4

Chapter 33

"Hmm, don't suppose you have a shirt I can borrow seeing as you destroyed mine."

"Ahh come on, it was in the way of your sexy chest, it had to go."

I laughed and went in for a kiss. "Mmm I do love kissing you. I guess I can forgive you as long as you have something I can borrow."

He went to his bag and pulled out a black t-shirt. "Here, wear this. With those pants, you'll look sexy as fuck."

"Won't I be a little under dressed?"

"Trust me no one will care. By the end of the conference no one gives a shit and please there'll be guys wearing shorts."

"Okay you win." I put on the shirt which was a little tight on my frame but that just meant it really showed off my muscles and my tats.

"Fuck I was right, you look good enough to eat."

"Let's go before I change my mind and run back to my room to change."

He grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room. We were still holding hands when we walked off the elevator towards the ballroom. Brandon was standing outside the doors with Xander deep in conversation.

"You two look way too guilty," I said as we approached. They both broke into big grins.

"Brandon was just eyeing every guy walking in to the party and telling me which ones he wanted to fuck."

Brandon looked shocked at Xander. "You know, people who don't know you would have no idea what a sub you are in the bedroom with that feisty mouth on you."

They both seemed to notice Mitch at the same time. "Hey guys this is Mitch. Mitch the big guy there is Brandon and the guy with the feisty mouth is Xander."

They all shook hands and Mitch said, "so Xander, how's that ass of yours feeling? I understand it had quite the workout last night. I'm sorry I missed it."

He blushed. "It was pretty fucking amazing. I'm a little sore today but Marty stuck a plug up there while we were at his shop to stop my cunt from leaking so much."

"Nice! I take it you got some more loads, did you get anymore ink as well?"

"Oh yeah can't wait to show you later."

Brandon jumped in, "you would not believe this boy's pain tolerance. I have no idea how he lasted so long."

"Well after the beating we put his boy's pussy through last night I can't say I'm surprised."

Brandon noticed we were still holding hands. His eyes went a little larger, "umm, so how do you guys know each other?"

"Mitch and I met at one of these conferences a few years ago but didn't have a chance to really connect so we've been catching up today."

Mitch smiled, "mmm boy have we ever."

Xander just laughed, "I can honestly say I've never met anyone quite like you Scotty. You are my fucking hero, not to mention you've totally changed my life this week."

I winked at him, "glad I could help. Now why don't we go eat some food so we have energy for what's coming later tonight."

The four us walked into the party and took everything in. Every year they tried to outdo themselves with the theme of the closing night party. This year was a beach theme. The waitstaff were all dressed in swim suits and damn did the guys look hot.  

Mitch and I were checking out the food stations when he nudged me and motioned to hot waiter walking towards us. "Hey, look at that tat below his naval. Does that look like what I think it does?" You couldn't see the whole thing but it definitely looked like the top of a bio haz symbol.

"Hmm I think your right."

"Good evening gentlemen, can I get you anything to drink?"

We ordered our drinks and I causally said, "nice tattoo," then winked at him.

"Thank you sir, I'll be right back with your drinks."

We grabbed some food while waiting for the waiter to return. I started grinning as soon as I saw the guy coming back with our drinks. His swim trunks seemed to have slipped down on his hips a bit showing off more of his tat.

Mitch took his drink and whispered in the guys ear, "hmm that tats looks a lot like the ones on my boyfriend's hip and back."

"Hey hon do you mind holding my drink for a minute I'm going to hit the restroom," I asked looking right at the cute server.

"Sure thing babe, take your time."

"Umm sir, you should use the one in the back it's always less crowded."

"Thanks," I said patting him on his shoulder.

I'd been in the bathroom for about five minutes about ready to give up on the waiter when I heard the outer door open, then the second door. I was standing at the urinal with my dick out slowly stroking. 

"Umm, so do you really have a bio on your hip and back?" I turned towards him and lowered my pants just enough so he could see my first tat. "Fuck that's hot."

"Now show me yours." He pulled down his trunks to reveal a beautiful red bio haz symbol.

"You on meds kid?"

"No sir! My gifter told me I needed to spread the gift."

"Mmm good boy."

He kept staring at my hard dick which was leaking precum. Finally he couldn't take it any longer, dropped to his knees and started sucking me off. Damn I hope he was right about this bathroom. "Boy, your lips look great around my dick. Yeah that's it. Oh fuck I'm getting close boy, don't spill a drop." With that I started cumming in his mouth and he sucked me dry. I pulled out of his mouth and did up my pants as I asked him, "what time you done tonight?

"Around eleven, sir."

"You should come to my room after, I'm having a few friends over whom I'm sure would love to play with you."

"Thanks man, I'll definitely be there."

I gave him my room number and headed back out to the party to join Mitch. I was grinning like a fucking fool. "Hmm so by the look on your face can I assume your bathroom break was a success?"

"Mmm oh yeah. That boy can suck a mean dick." I showed him a pic I'd taken of the guy on his knees.

"He is cute."

"You'll get your turn if he actually shows up after the party."

"Nice can't wait." He snickered and pointed to where our new friend was standing. "His trunks seem to be riding even lower now." You could see over half his tat, any lower and his cock would pop out.

"Mmm such a good slut."

We found an empty table with a good view of the dance floor to sit at while we ate. One of the guys out on the dance floor caught Mitch's eye and blushed. "Damn that guy just turned bright red when he saw you."

He started laughing, "I gave him two loads yesterday, the second one while he was on the phone talking to his wife."

"Damn! All these closeted men who play the second they're away from home, so hot."

"He was begging for my load, never brought up status or asked for a condom."

"Hmm, wonder if you knocked him up?"

Our waiter friend showed up just then to remove our empty plates. He hesitated for a second then said, "excuse me, sorry to interrupt but I was wondering if you minded if I was to bring a couple other guys with me tonight?" He shyly pointed out a couple other hot young waiters standing over by the bar intently watching us. "They've both just started chasing sir."

Mitch and I both, at the same time said, "fuck yeah they can come."

He smiled and gave his buddies the thumbs up sign.

I grabbed Mitch's hand and pulled him up, "come on let's go dance." There were about fifty people out on the large dance floor. You could tell the alcohol was flowing because there was a lot of dirty dancing going on. Ladies grinding up against guys, gross I know right, but over in one corner was a small group of guys dancing together. We headed in that direction. I started to laugh when I saw Xander backed up against Brandon grinding away in the middle of the group. A couple of the guys had taken off their shirts to be more in line with the beach theme and were quickly being groped by the others. A man who clearly worked for the hotel was speaking to a couple of guys to the right of us who had been making out. Looks like he was trying to quiet the action before it turned into a full on orgy on the dance floor. Damn too bad.

The guys he was talking to smiled and walked away. Hmm okay. He saw me watching and approached us.

"If you're interested, we've set up a special dance room for, umm, men where it's a little more private." I must have had a shocked look on my face because he added, "we've been hosting conferences for years and have learned a thing or two about how to throw a successful closing night party." He winked and told us where there room was located. 

I got Xander's attention and motioned for them to follow us. When I looked back I noticed our little group had expanded to about five guys following our horny boys. We made it down the hall to where an employee was sitting. He saw us coming, just grinned and opened the door for us. I guess it was obvious we were horny gay guys seconds away from fucking like bunnies.

There was only four men in the room so far and they were all busy sucking face. Someone on our group said, "so can we actually fuck in here or just kiss?"

I hadn't noticed that the employee had followed us inside. "This is a safe space gentlemen, you're welcome to do anything you like as long as no one gets hurt. There are condoms and lube over there, have fun."

Mitch turned to me, "holy shit is this for real?"

Xander was already naked bent over a table. He looked back at all of us and asked, "who's first?" 

One of the guys went to grab a condom but Brandon stopped him. "This slut doesn't allow condoms up his cunt. If you want to fuck him you go in raw and leave your load behind." 

He saw the poz pig tat on Xander's ass and started freaking out, "yeah sorry man that's too hardcore for me."

"Fuck man, not for me, move out of the way and let me at that poz cunt," said one of the other guys as he slammed his hard dick all the way into Xander's sloppy cunt. "Damn you're a fucking whore aren't you. How many fresh loads you all ready got up there?"

"Not sure, lost count sir, been collecting loads all day."

A few more guys had entered the room and were quickly losing their clothes. A guy who looked like he was in his sixties but still in great shape saw my back tat and bee lined over to me. "Fuck, you toxic?"

"Yep."

"Hot, recharge my ass man," he said as he dropped to all fours. I quickly mounted him and started pounding away. He was a vocal bottom, screaming out telling me to give him my poz load. 

I noticed this younger guy probably in his twenties watching me with a look of hunger on his face. "You want this poz dick inside you don't you?" He shook his head yes as of he were in a trance. "You wish you were this guy don't you?" Again he shook his head yes. "Use your words boy, tell the room what you need." He quietly said poz cum. "I can't hear you boy."

The guy I was fucking pulled off my dick, stood up and took the young guy's hand leading him over to me. "It's okay son, you ever had a poz dick inside you yet?"

"No sir, not yet."

"But you need it don't you son?"

"Yes sir, I need it bad."

"Good boy, now take my place on the floor and let this poz fucker change your life." Without saying a word the kid immediately dropped to the ground and presented his tight bubble butt to me. "Now tell the man what you need."

"Poz cum sir. Please poz my ass."

I gently started to sink my hard cock deep into his tight hole. He started moaning. The older guy never left the boy's side. "How's that poz cock feel son?"

"Oh fuck, so good sir. I need this so bad."

"You're doing so good boy. He's going to start really fucking you now. You ready for it?"

"Yes please pound my ass."

The older guy looked at me with an evil glint in his eyes, "you heard the slut, knock him up." I started to let loose, fucking him harder and harder. A group of guys had gathered around to watch. "Okay you horny fuckers," the guy older guy said, "here's how it's going to work. Anyone insisting on rubbers you guys fuck on the that side of the room, everyone else you're with us. Now, where are my neg chasers?" Nobody moved too afraid to raise their hand. "Ahh come on you sluts, I can tell by the tats on several guys here there's a few gifters in the room so man the fuck up, be like this guy on the floor with the poz dick in his cunt and admit what you need." Three guys slowly raised their hands. "Good boys. Poz tops get busy." With that he went back to encouraging my boy to join the club. 

"Damn," I said, "you're even more twisted than me." 

He grinned, "it's my fucking mission in life to bring as many guys into the family as possible. Some just need a little push to get started."

I finished shooting my load and pulled out of the bottom's ass, moving around so the old guy could take my place and the boy could clean me off. I looked around and saw that everyone in the room was fucking raw. Either the safety guys left or realized what they were missing and joined in. 

I found Mitch and walked over to watch him breed the married guy he'd already given two loads to yesterday. "Damn you slut," I whispered into his ear, "what would your wife say if she knew you were about to take your third poz load of the week?"

"Wait what? He's poz?"

"Mmm, I am," Mitch called out, "just found out this afternoon. Do you want me to stop fucking you?"

The guy hesitated for only a second as Mitch started to pull out. "No, ohh my god no! Keep fucking me, please."

"Good answer, I wasn't really going to stop." He slammed in deep and shot his load. "Now stay just like that and let some more of these gifters feed you their loads." Mitch pulled out and another guy eagerly took his place.

We walked over to the corner to take a break and noticed it was almost eleven. "Should we head back to my room and see if those waiters actually show up?" 

"Good idea and if they don't we can just make out."

We pulled out clothes on and were heading towards the door when the older guy stopped us. "Damn, you boys aren't leaving so soon are you?"

"We've got some neg waiters from the party meeting us back at my room in a few minutes. You're welcome to join us, plus I can't imagine with the main party winding down, the hotel will let this continue much longer. I'm Scotty by the way and this is Mitch."

"Hey Scotty, Mitch. I'm Walt and that sounds like a great plan. Just let me grab my clothes and I'll meet you by the elevator.

Mitch took my hand, gave me a deep kiss and lead us out of the room. We didn't have to wait long before Walt showed up with Brandon and three other guys. 

"No Xander," I asked?

Brandon just grinned, "nope he found a hot poz daddy that lives close to him and they're busy getting acquainted."

"Nice good for him!" The elevator arrived and I said to the group, "well guys, should we go poz some more neg boys?"

• Like 25
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I knew there would be some sex at the party with these horny guys...😉 I hope this isn't the last that we heard from Xander.  Looking forward to seeing how many waiters show up at Scotty and Brandon's room.  Keep writing @nymidtowneast. You're doing a great job!  😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 34

The group of us stepped into my hotel room and for the second time this week I was really grateful we'd gotten the larger room.

"Okay," I asked, "anyone still neg in this group?"

Two guys, one in his forties and one in his early twenties raised their hands. I smiled when recognized the younger guy was the same one I'd just been breeding. "Damn boy, you really want the bug don't you?"

"Yes sir, I need it bad."

"Well we'll do our best to see you leave here as one of us. Okay we've potentially got two more chasers joining us shortly so if you're toxic please make sure one of our neg boys gets your load and chasers, any of you want to up your chance and have us brush your cunt just say the word. Now enough talking let's get to work."

I walked into the bathroom to grab a toothbrush and by the time I came out there was a pile of clothes on the floor, two horny chasers in the doggy position on the bed each with a horny top about to mount them. Fuck I love sex! I waved the toothbrush at the two and asked, "hey sluts, so either of you want to make sure you leave pregnant?"

The young guy looked me straight in the eye, grinned, reached back and spread his checks and said, "holy fucking shit hell yeah, brush those toxic loads into my pig cunt." 

I handed the brush to the top about to breed him. "You heard the pig, get him ready then add your strain to the mix." The top didn't miss a beat and shoved the toothbrush all the way in and went to town. The bottom just moaned in both pain and pleasure.

Walt, the older guy was already breeding the other chaser but as soon as the top pulled the red coated toothbrush out of his young bottom's ass Walt grabbed it, pulled his cock out and replaced it with the toothbrush. "You don't get choice slut, it's my duty to make sure you go home with my baby growing in your pussy."

"Oh god yes! Thank you sir, I've wanted this for years, destroy my cunt sir give me your gift," said the older chaser.

There's nothing hotter than watching a neg guy getting what they need. While I was watching there was a knock on the door. I opened up to find our cute waiter boy and three other guys standing behind him. "Come on in boys and join the party."

"Hope you don't mind, we told our boss where we were going and he asked if he could come too."

I checked out the boss as he took his clothes off and damn he was hot. Looked to be in his thirties, tight body with a nice eight inch hard cock. A big scorpion tat on his right pec. I ran my hand over his tat and said, "fuck that's hot, please tell me it means what I think it does."

"I'm toxic as fuck man. Names Conner."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Scotty. The two boys on the bed are neg and begging to join the family so have fun."

"Excellent! I just found out tonight that these two sluts," he pointed to the two guys that were with our waiter, "are looking for the bug too, then I found out about your little pozzing party and knew I had to crash it. Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all Connor," I said. "You can never have enough toxic cum. How long you boys been chasing?"

The older of the two spoke first. "I'm Bobby and this my brother Billy. We've been playing together for awhile and discovered poz porn a few months ago."

"Fuck me, you guys are brothers," I said my dick even harder than before, "hot! How old are you boys?"

Billy answered, "I just turned 19 and my brother is 20, sir."

"Holy shit Billy, look at bloody toothbrush," his brother said.

"Does that turn you on Bobby?" I asked.

"Oh my god yes! We've talked about doing that to each other."

"Well what are you waiting for. Go for it, I'm sure any one of these toxic tops we'll be more than willing to plant their babies deep inside you." Bobby gave me a quick hug, grabbed his brother and ran over to the bed to join in. 

"Fuck yeah," said Conner, "I've wanted to breed those two since the moment they told me they were brothers! Now to find out they're chasers too, just fucking wow."

I smiled at him and said, "well we've got four neg bottoms to charge to so let's get this done."

After that it was a free for all with the poz guys being very careful to make sure every single toxic load found its way into a neg hole, not wasting a drop of their precious gift.

A couple of hours later our first two neg boys called it a night and left both looking exhausted but extremely satisfied. As they were leaving Xander showed up. "Hey Scotty, I was hoping you'd still be at it. I wanted to make sure to see you before I flew home in a few hours." Even before the door shut behind him Xander was stripping off his clothes. 

"Damn boy you're still horny?"

"I'm always horny sir but I'm not sure my battered cunt can take any more tonight unless you insist sir. I stripped because you taught me my place was to always be naked in the presence of real men."

Fuck I was so proud of him. "Turn around and let me take a look at your pussy." He did so and bent over so I could get a good look. "Holy fuck that is so beautiful." His once tight hole was so swollen and puffy. I gently ran my fingers over his ass lips and he let out a deep low moan. "God I'm so proud of you son." He stood back up and gave me a passionate kiss. I'd been so distracted by his pussy I'd totally missed his new ink. His right shoulder was covered in a beautiful design that was working its way down his arm. If you looked really close you could make out several bio haz symbols discreetly worked into the design. "Dear god that's got to be the hottest tat I've seen in years."

He blushed, "thanks Scotty I really like it but I still feel a little apprehensive since I'm not officially poz yet."

"My little slut, with the amount of toxic cum and abuse your perfect cunt has taken this week there's no way you're not already on your way to being one of us. Just try to be patient for a few weeks. I know, easier said than done. Just make sure you don't go back to being that shy boy again."

"Oh no, that ship has sailed. There's no putting the genie back in the bottle now," he laughed. "My pussy wouldn't let me even if I wanted too, it knows its true purpose now."

I smiled at him, "fuck I am so proud of you. Promise me you'll let me know the minute you start feeling sick."

"Of course sir," he leaned in and gave me a deep kiss. There was a knock at the door and he grinned at me, jumped up and opened the door to let in this masculine guy I'd seen around all week at the conference. "Scotty I'd like you to meet Matthew, my new Sir."

I must have had a look of shock on my face. 

Matthew chuckled, grabbed me, gave me a tight hug, squeezed my ass and planted a kiss on me. "I have to thank you Scotty. I've wanted this boy for years but thought he was straight so imagine my surprise when I walked into the party downstairs and saw him with a big raw cock deep inside his sloppy cunt." I noticed his hand was between Xander's legs rubbing his puffy slit. Xander was moaning, god he was such a slut.

"So I take it you two know each other?"

"We used to work at the same company, I was the director over his department. I used to spend a lot of time visiting his boss just so I could get a look at Xander's tight ass. Fuck if I'd known he was such a good little faggot I would've made him my personal assistant," he said sinking his fingers even deeper inside Xander.  

"What Mathew doesn't realize is that I had the biggest crush on him. I'd always watch to see when he'd go to the restroom so I could follow him in and try to get a glimpse of his big dick."

"Well now you have all the time in the world to properly get to know each other. So are you poz?" I asked.

"I am, but currently undetectable.  However, my hot little boy here has shown me how selfish I've been and convinced me to flush the meds so I can share my gift with others like him." Xander had a big smile on his face. "I'm just sorry I wasn't the one to knock him up but I'm eternally grateful to you for helping him realize his true potential. You'll have to come down and visit us once he's officially part of the family."

"Fuck, I'd love too. It's been fun watching him blossom into such a total bottom faggot. Xander I know your pussy's really sore but anyway you'd let me breed you one last time?"

He looked at Matthew who shook his head yes. Xander got on all fours, bent over the arm of the couch and presented his ass to me. "Please give me another toxic load sir."

"Fuck," Mathew said, "that is so hot watching you beg for poz cum."

I slowly sank my hard cock into his very puffy, sloppy cunt. After two days of being used by countless men I was pretty sure Xander's boy pussy would never be the same again and by the way he was moaning I don't think he cared.

"Hope you're okay with other men fucking your boy," I told Matthew as I started shooting my load. "After this week I think it's safe to say we've created a fucking cum whore who's going to need a lot of dick."

Matthew kissed me hard as I pulled my dick out of his new boy. "Don't worry Scotty, I've already sent a video of Xander getting bred to all my buddies. They can't wait to meet him. I promise I'll take good care of him." 

While we were talking I hadn't noticed that Mitch had taken my place and his dick was buried deep in Xander's ass. "Hope you don't mind but I just had to take my turn at this amazing cunt." He shot his load pretty quickly then dropped to his knees to lick up the cum that had escaped his hole. "Fuck boy you truly have an incredible ass that was made for real men to use."

As Xander was getting dressed Mathew grinned and told him, "boy just your jock leave the rest of your clothes off." He didn't even miss a beat, grabbed his clothes gave Mitch and me kisses goodbye and with that they left.

Mitch and I collapsed on the couch while the others were still going at on the bed.

"Damn Scotty, to bad he doesn't live by us can you imagine if he was our boy."

"Fuck that would be hot. Hmm are you saying we should find a boy of our own?"

Mitch winked at me, "hmm I kind of like the sound of that, you me and a neg sub we can totally make our own."

"Mmm our own happy slutty family."

Pretty soon the fucking wound down and the neg brothers took off with their boss to continue their conversion and everybody else returned to their rooms leaving Brandon and I to crash for a few hours of sleep before our flight home in the morning. Mitch was flying home on a later flight so we had agreed to meet up Saturday to go on an actual date. All in all it had been a very positive conference.

So it's been several months since the conference. As expected Xander came down with the fuck flu almost three weeks to the day after I gave him his first dose of toxic cum. He's still with Matthew who's taking good care of him, making sure he has plenty of dick for his hungry cunt. 

Brandon was still my assistant and doing great. He was well on his way to being an alpha male and even had a few boys of his own begging him to knock them up.

Mitch and I really hit it off and were talking about moving in together. We were still looking for that perfect slut to make our boy but in the meantime our favorite date night activity was hooking up with neg guys so we could share our gift. 

So all in all life was good. I'm going to end my story here. Who knows I may be back some day but now this is a very happy poz Scotty signing off.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1