i wanna try my first attemp in this

My first time in sex should be without a condom?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. My first time in sex should be without a condom?

• absolutely yes, you should try bareback
    • It is not necessary

This poll is closed to new votes

Hi guys, this is my first post. The thing is that I have been planning to take my first step in gay sex as a passive. A few weeks ago I was meeting a 54 year old guy with whom I had chemistry and we are chatting and getting to know each other. When we went to the topic of sex, he told me that if it was my first time, I should do it without a condom, bareback, so that the experience was full. It was when I began to search on the subject and arrived at this site. I have read a lot about some forums and stuff, and I would like to know your opinion and I must accept my man's proposal, or I should wait to have bareback sex.

Welcome to BZ- it is an amazing site and the wisdom of it's members is a great resource for a wide variety of opinions- I have 3 questions which will help me offer you a response to your question.

1). How well do you know your new friend? Is it just a sexual/sensual connection? Have you discussed/shared attitudes about sex and safe sexplay at all? Has there been any discussion about his sexual history and experiences? Other than sexual attraction, do you share any interests or goals?

2). What is your sexual history? Are you totally new to this? Have you been active in a more dominant sexual role? Or is this the beginning of your sexual journey with anyone?

3). What would your response be if the 'worst case scenario' played itself out for you in this situation? Your first anal sexual experience with a man that you barely know turns out infecting you with HIV and gonorrhea? How would that impact your life?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/11/2019 at 2:16 AM, HardaddyMA said:

Bienvenido a BZ, es un sitio increíble y la sabiduría de sus miembros es un gran recurso para una amplia variedad de opiniones. Tengo 3 preguntas que me ayudarán a ofrecerle una respuesta a su pregunta.

1) ¿Qué tan bien conoces a tu nuevo amigo? ¿Es solo una conexión sexual / sensual? ¿Ha discutido / compartido actitudes sobre el sexo y el juego sexual seguro? ¿Ha habido alguna discusión sobre su historia y experiencias sexuales? Además de la atracción sexual, ¿comparte algún interés u objetivo?

2) ¿Cuál es tu historia sexual? ¿Eres totalmente nuevo en esto? ¿Has estado activo en un papel sexual más dominante? ¿O es este el comienzo de tu viaje sexual con alguien?

3) ¿Cuál sería su respuesta si el "peor de los casos" se desarrollara en esta situación? ¿Su primera experiencia sexual anal con un hombre que apenas conoce resulta infectarlo con VIH y gonorrea? ¿Cómo afectaría eso a tu vida?

Thanks for your comment hardaddy. Answering your questions:

1) I know the guy I'm seeing, and I must accept that i having a sexual connection with him. We've dated and I really like him. He told me that he has a lot of experience with people with whom he has had sex without a condom, that's why it catches my attention. We have shared some interests, among those who want to divert me and offered to do it without a condom, and that is the reason why I was interested in bareback sex and came to this site

2) I am totally new at this. I have been with women, but the idea of sharing with a man has always been there and I have decided to accept that the idea is more pleasant for me, so redirecting my sentimental and sexual life to what I really prefer is the right thing to do.

3)well, it is obvious that a life with STIs will be an experience that is less uncomfortable and objectively, would negatively affect my health. But here I am on a page of bareback sex, an idea that has been implanted in my head when I first heard it, the more I was informed, the more it seemed to me something I wanted to try.

Edited by pasivojoven24

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2019 at 4:44 PM, pasivojoven24 said:

Hi guys, this is my first post. The thing is that I have been planning to take my first step in gay sex as a passive. A few weeks ago I was meeting a 54 year old guy with whom I had chemistry and we are chatting and getting to know each other. When we went to the topic of sex, he told me that if it was my first time, I should do it without a condom, bareback, so that the experience was full. It was when I began to search on the subject and arrived at this site. I have read a lot about some forums and stuff, and I would like to know your opinion and I must accept my man's proposal, or I should wait to have bareback sex.

It has been a couple of months sense this was posted. What did you do with this guy?

• 2 months later...
On 8/2/2020 at 7:04, cman54 said:

Han pasado un par de meses sintiendo que esto fue publicado. ¿Qué hiciste con este chico?

Sorry I was slow to reply dude. Finally I gave myself up to the bare. What I can tell you is that it is something that I loved. I keep seeing the guy and we are friends with benefits and I have not been with another man. Bareback is something that I do not plan to stop enjoying.

• Like 1