A Hardened Cumdump in awe of a top

Ozpig

Had a very weird experience on Sunday afternoon. As a total cockpig and cumdump I am used to being fucked by all shapes and sizes in many different ways. Last Sunday I went to my favourite back room looking to get my arse seen to by five or six tops.  I had been bred a couple of times, once on the fuck bench and once in the darkroom. I was cruising the corridor in my jockstrap looking for more cock, when a tall, beefy top basically pushed me into a cubicle and said "get in there I want to fuck you." I am not one much for the cubicle one on one fuck thing as I prefer to be bred in public, it also generally leads to me getting fucked more as audience participation sets in. But, like a good sub I did what I was told and immediately got to knees and started sucking his lovely thick cock. He told me he had seen me getting bred on the fuck bench. I am used to all sorts of fucks, good, bad, hard, gentle - but I am not used to them being all wrapped up in one top. This man was un-be-lievable. Over the next 25 minutes he fucked me in several different positions, used different angles that made my cunt walls tingle, long dicked me, pumped like a machine, then slowed down to a gentle push. He threw me around the cubicle like I was a ragdoll and took total charge of me. It was one of the most enjoyable and pulsating fucks I have ever had. At one point when I was doggy style he leaned back and massaged the lips of my mancunt with his thumbs as he was fucking me.  The feeling was incredible. He collapsed on my back when he came and his body was soaked in sweat. As soon as he pulled out and lay on his back - I did my usual - setting to work to clean up his cock and balls. I couldn't resist, I was so appreciative of what he had just done to me and how good he made my whole body feel, but I started licking the sweat from his snake trail up is hairy chest.

He told me he couldn't possible go again. I told him that was ok but I was just being totally appreciative of one of the all time great fucks and how much I appreciated the hard work he had done and how much I appreciated that he was trying to make it enjoyable for me as well, and he well and truly exceeded that goal. He said he had to leave to go to an appointment. He left and I sat in the cubicle for a couple of minutes massaging my own hole and taking in the outrageous fuck he had given me. Even when I went back to the fuck bench, the next three  cocks I took felt better because of the way he had made my hole feel. Not often I am in awe of a top's skill and effort,  more concentrating on just getting a top's rocks off. I hope he is back at the joint next week, as I told him I go every Friday night and most Sunday afternoons if I can't organise something at home. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4