Is Bijou re-opened?

Guest mrprepared

I've been walking by for weeks hoping to see any sign of re-opening.  The online neighborhood news articles say its closed for good but hoping it does re-open.  Been in mourning ever since it closed.  It was my second home impossible to count how many pigs fucked me there over the years.

Guest mrprepared

I walked by the day after commenting because curiosity got the best of me. Where have you been going since it closed? Ever go to Blue Door? 

• 1 month later...
On 12/9/2019 at 2:39 PM, DirtyPozPig said:

Yes, Blue Door Video on 1st ave.  I like hanging out in the dark corners of the basement taking loads.  I like that its sleazy and has in and out privileges.

I didn’t know Blue Door had in and out privileges. The Cock is like a block away and has in and out privileges as well, correct?

Yea you get a receipt when you pay the entrance fee at Blue Door to show if you go out and want back in but the guy always has recognized me and just lets me come and go.  As for the Cock guys leave to smoke on the sidewalk so if I remember right you get a hand stamp when you pay the cover.