Faggot Cumdumps-Do you wanna suck your fathers cock?

Recently I was down on my knees in a slutty t-girl outfit swallowing my fathers cock. while his meaty cock pulsed and unloaded his balls down my throat I wondered how many faggots out there suck off their fathers and how many want to but never get the chance. I feel like us cumdumpster type gay boys are so submissive, horny and dirty that most of us probably want to at least suck our fathers cocks. So how many of you pussyboys out there have ever wanted to suck your dads cock so much you jerk off thinking about it?https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_05/1902686223_daddysfaggot.jpg.5979e66d9709d68bdcb5ab8d6c53ef83.jpghttps://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_11/cocksuckerme.jpg.157fb72e6f99d0ce76773b8dee9b5c16.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I sucked my fathers cock the first time when I was 16. It was his birthday. He had a beautiful big hard cock. I sucked it for probably 20 minutes enjoying his big balls and delicious precum. Loved the cum load. I sucked him for 30 years after the first time. Sometimes 4 or five times a week.

Guest takingdeepanal
5 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

Recently I was down on my knees in a slutty t-girl outfit swallowing my fathers cock. while his meaty cock pulsed and unloaded his balls down my throat I wondered how many faggots out there suck off their fathers and how many want to but never get the chance. I feel like us cumdumpster type gay boys are so submissive, horny and dirty that most of us probably want to at least suck our fathers cocks. So how many of you pussyboys out there have ever wanted to suck your dads cock so much you jerk off thinking about it?

Oddly enough, no for my bio father - but yes for anyone who lets me call them Daddy.

Most faggots who actually suck their own fathers cocks are ashamed of being such trash whores. Thats why I love these faggots. You girls are such disgusting whores that you're actually proud of sucking your biological fathers cock. Proud to the point of bragging online about it.that takes a special kind of faggot. But to be fair I have watched @gangbangsuperstarget fucked by his uncle lol

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

Most faggots who actually suck their own fathers cocks are ashamed of being such trash whores. Thats why I love these faggots. You girls are such disgusting whores that you're actually proud of sucking your biological fathers cock. Proud to the point of bragging online about it.that takes a special kind of faggot. But to be fair I have watched @gangbangsuperstarget fucked by his uncle lol

its a great way to let guys know what a shameless whore I am and that I'm willing to do anything for cock

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

i havent but i dont know my father.. only been raised by 3 different older men who been stepfathers since too young.. and latest i moved to while i ran from fostercare and he promised to take care off me as long as i keept sucking him and his friends or get thrown out.. got thrown out anyway 2 times but taken back when begging him cause had no where to go..

i feel ashamed mostly telling anyone since it feels like im no value to anyone unless i serve proper and let them either use and even abuse me repeatadly.. i know as soon im used or stop serving properly as they wish im no use and worthless trash until next time they need to rape throat and mouth of lil whore

• Like 2

7 hours ago, nikkisiisyfag said:

i havent but i dont know my father.. only been raised by 3 different older men who been stepfathers since too young.. and latest i moved to while i ran from fostercare and he promised to take care off me as long as i keept sucking him and his friends or get thrown out.. got thrown out anyway 2 times but taken back when begging him cause had no where to go..

i feel ashamed mostly telling anyone since it feels like im no value to anyone unless i serve proper and let them either use and even abuse me repeatadly.. i know as soon im used or stop serving properly as they wish im no use and worthless trash until next time they need to rape throat and mouth of lil whore

well as long as you keep yourself hot and keep sucking cocks and getting fucked up the ass bareback you are useful to real men.be a useful faggot and men will keep you around just to use you.always be thinking of ways you can service men.that's what faggots like you were born to do.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

17 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

well as long as you keep yourself hot and keep sucking cocks and getting fucked up the ass bareback you are useful to real men.be a useful faggot and men will keep you around just to use you.always be thinking of ways you can service men.that's what faggots like you were born to do.

i dont know if im very hot but i keep myself very feminine but im not sure if im good girly femboi since i skip school to meet up older men and guys rather than school even if i maybe should try harder even if i dont get it..

ill actually suck cock and mostly get fucked throat by their friends to pay rent since i dont like money because i cant keep from buying drugs and pills .. so i get them for free if i allow their visitors to fuck my mouth and also throat if slimey and cummed in mouth while im passed out or unconcious.. 
im not sure if its very good and if i should tell em to stop since i seem to get braincells dying.. 

But you might be right that im usefull only to real men only if i let them.. i feel unappreciated if not men use me or have me close.. i dont mind kneeling and gag on their cocks.. i love older guys and men.. they seem to love me in the moments i serve them as good as i possibly can or atleast let them use as it please and gives them real pleassure..

so its not wrong of me that the men share me and use me up then let other have me? i also noticed they keep me around as long as i serve them and all they invite.. so i do because i dont like being totally worthless..

im good at thinking for my self but i actually try to think in each moment even if new men ive been given to i have to do even better to not disapoint them and the ones who introducewd me or given me away for amount of money especially.. then i have to do my best to make my worth for the money they spended giving to the last ones ive been to..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/6/2019 at 8:24 PM, nikkisiisyfag said:

i dont know if im very hot but i keep myself very feminine but im not sure if im good girly femboi since i skip school to meet up older men and guys rather than school even if i maybe should try harder even if i dont get it..

ill actually suck cock and mostly get fucked throat by their friends to pay rent since i dont like money because i cant keep from buying drugs and pills .. so i get them for free if i allow their visitors to fuck my mouth and also throat if slimey and cummed in mouth while im passed out or unconcious.. 
im not sure if its very good and if i should tell em to stop since i seem to get braincells dying.. 

But you might be right that im usefull only to real men only if i let them.. i feel unappreciated if not men use me or have me close.. i dont mind kneeling and gag on their cocks.. i love older guys and men.. they seem to love me in the moments i serve them as good as i possibly can or atleast let them use as it please and gives them real pleassure..

so its not wrong of me that the men share me and use me up then let other have me? i also noticed they keep me around as long as i serve them and all they invite.. so i do because i dont like being totally worthless..

im good at thinking for my self but i actually try to think in each moment even if new men ive been given to i have to do even better to not disapoint them and the ones who introducewd me or given me away for amount of money especially.. then i have to do my best to make my worth for the money they spended giving to the last ones ive been to..

No it's not wrong at all that men use you and share you and pass you around. That's exactly what faggots like you exist for. It doesn't matter what you want even though I'm sure you were born wanting only to serve men as a subhuman fucktoy. Whores like you exist just to be easy use cumdumps. You aren't a real man or even a boy. Cumdumps like you are a FAGGOT and a CUMDUMPSTER and a WHORE. Yes you are virtually worthless and complete trash but that's what gives you worth. Men can use you however they want, and do whatever they want to trash like you. And since we have no respect for you we don't give a fuck what happens to faggots like you. You are disposable. Don't kid yourself, the men that use you don't love you at all. Most guys that use you think you're a disgusting pig. Once you admit that you are nothing but a cumhole, you can do your duty. A faggot like you doesn't "let" men use you because you have no say in who uses you. Thats up to us to decide when, where, who and how.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1