Faggot Cumdumps-Do you wanna suck your fathers cock?

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: I have hidden a couple of posts here. Please do not go off on other posters on this site. If you think they have broken a rule or are disruptive to the forum, report their post and let the staff take care of it. 

• Upvote 2

On 12/5/2019 at 5:58 PM, nikkisiisyfag said:

i havent but i dont know my father.. only been raised by 3 different older men who been stepfathers since too young.. and latest i moved to while i ran from fostercare and he promised to take care off me as long as i keept sucking him and his friends or get thrown out.. got thrown out anyway 2 times but taken back when begging him cause had no where to go..

i feel ashamed mostly telling anyone since it feels like im no value to anyone unless i serve proper and let them either use and even abuse me repeatadly.. i know as soon im used or stop serving properly as they wish im no use and worthless trash until next time they need to rape throat and mouth of lil whore

@nikkisiisyfag, I want you to know that you're NOT worthless and I feel bad that he treated you like that. You deserve to be treated like a human being and protected. If you WANT to do sexual things then it's ok but you should never feel forced my brother. Know I care.

• Upvote 1

I remember when I was eighteen when dad fucked me for the first time. I had been sucking his beautiful big cock for two years. He had quit driving long haul a year earlier and I was sucking him all most daily. Mom had flown out the day he fucked me to visit her mother in Michigan and dad and I was home alone. I was laying in my bedroom watching TV when he entered. I figured I would get some of his delicious cum as I sucked him hopefully two or three times. He stood by my bed and dropped his pants and shorts and his hard 7 inch cock was standing at attention. He said suck me son. I rolled over on my side and sucked his beautiful hard cock into my mouth. God it tasted so good. I sucked it for about 5 minutes and he said what I really want to do is fuck you. I need to feel your tight ass wrapped around my hard cock as I stroke you balls deep. I was ready for this. Hoping that some day he would want to fuck me. I asked if he had any lube. He showed me the tube of lube from his bedroom. I asked how he wanted me. Missionary style or doggie style. He chose doggie style. I got on my knees on my bed and presented my ass to him. Already imagining how great it was going to feel being fucked by my dad. I had been fucking for years butt  this fuck was going to be special. He lubed my ass and his cock and slowly sunk it balls deep in my ass. He started to fuck me slowly and built up to a fast hard fucking. I was moaning in pleasure and pushing back against him on every  stroke trying to get all of his cock in me each time. My own cock was rock hard as his cock was rubbing my prostate. It was obvious to me that he had fucked ass before because he really knew what he was doing. I felt the magic of his hot cum explode in my ass and it felt so wonderful. It was only the first of 4 fucking's he gave me that night. I sucked his cock clean the last time he fucked me. Mom was gone two weeks and during that time dad fucked me or I sucked him four or five times a day. It was only about three months later when Dad sucked my cock and I got to fuck him. That was the perfect sex.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 8:48 PM, BoyStrangler said:

No it's not wrong at all that men use you and share you and pass you around. That's exactly what faggots like you exist for. It doesn't matter what you want even though I'm sure you were born wanting only to serve men as a subhuman fucktoy. Whores like you exist just to be easy use cumdumps. You aren't a real man or even a boy. Cumdumps like you are a FAGGOT and a CUMDUMPSTER and a WHORE. Yes you are virtually worthless and complete trash but that's what gives you worth. Men can use you however they want, and do whatever they want to trash like you. And since we have no respect for you we don't give a fuck what happens to faggots like you. You are disposable. Don't kid yourself, the men that use you don't love you at all. Most guys that use you think you're a disgusting pig. Once you admit that you are nothing but a cumhole, you can do your duty. A faggot like you doesn't "let" men use you because you have no say in who uses you. Thats up to us to decide when, where, who and how.

explains why i feel the way i do and why i meet men that are that much older and who share me around.. they dont seem to have me for themself .. some told me that wanted to but as soon as i move there they rent me out cheap.. hard not to feel used and like trash when sold off and leaved with men i dont even know but i do serve so i get loved a little atleast.. even if most beat me, choke or strangled me and leave me after few weeks to get picked up by the one who i date

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/5/2019 at 7:35 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

its a great way to let guys know what a shameless whore I am and that I'm willing to do anything for cock

I just want to adopt you... (!)  😈

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I instigated and planned it all, I was in single digits, but I knew alot. My dad would say no, i'd be persistant, he would give in and I would help myself. I grew up on real Dads cum.

Nowadays, i took him out of a care home before Covid blew up. I support him with his daily life.

• Like 7

No....but I do crave a close connection like you would have in that type of situation. I think alot of us do. I wonder during history and before the internet and mass media if a lot of men experienced mutual sex with there fathers....especially straight guys if there wasn't women available?

• Like 2

I first sucked my real Dad's Cock when I was 11. He caught me playing with myself looking at gay men's magazines I had found. 3 months later on my 12th birthday, he took my virginity. I'd hazzard a guess that is why, even at 55 years old, Men older than me are a total turn on.

Would I change anything if I could go back? Hell no! Am I proud of that time and what I did? FUCK YES I AM!

On 12/5/2019 at 7:58 PM, nikkisiisyfag said:

i havent but i dont know my father.. only been raised by 3 different older men who been stepfathers since too young.. and latest i moved to while i ran from fostercare and he promised to take care off me as long as i keept sucking him and his friends or get thrown out.. got thrown out anyway 2 times but taken back when begging him cause had no where to go..

i feel ashamed mostly telling anyone since it feels like im no value to anyone unless i serve proper and let them either use and even abuse me repeatadly.. i know as soon im used or stop serving properly as they wish im no use and worthless trash until next time they need to rape throat and mouth of lil whore

I'll be your daddy.

• Like 1

Guest Zerp
23 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

nothing is hotter than getting down on your knees dressed like a slutty school girl and deepthroating your own fathers cock until he blows his load down your faggot throatdaddyslilgirl.png.bd0a308a2f6223af8beb95c6c0a01cd7.png

Outstanding! Eat your own father’s cum and taste the cock that made you!