Faggot Cumdumps-Do you wanna suck your fathers cock?

2 hours ago, evilalex said:

I'd get down in front of that big cock of yours.

Mmm I love fucking a guy’s warm mouth and feeding him full of cum.

On 6/8/2020 at 10:39 PM, breedmedeeper said:

I first sucked my real Dad's Cock when I was 11. He caught me playing with myself looking at gay men's magazines I had found. 3 months later on my 12th birthday, he took my virginity. I'd hazzard a guess that is why, even at 55 years old, Men older than me are a total turn on.

Would I change anything if I could go back? Hell no! Am I proud of that time and what I did? FUCK YES I AM!

That's sooo damn hot. You're one lucky slut! I wish, that happened to me too...

On 6/8/2020 at 12:31 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

nothing is hotter than getting down on your knees dressed like a slutty school girl and deepthroating your own fathers cock until he blows his load down your faggot throatdaddyslilgirl.png.bd0a308a2f6223af8beb95c6c0a01cd7.png

I can't wait for my "daughter" to finish up being a Thailand tranny faggot, and give daddy what he's been missing.

480_800_cRwLy-G576-.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Sucked my dads cock on a charter trip when I was 13. He used to drive charter buses and went out to Louisiana for a few days, this time I decided to go with him. Upon arriving we got settled in our hotel, my dad told me he was going to take a shower so I waited for him to leave and naturally started playing with my cock and hole. About 10 min later, I felt like a needed to piss so I went inside the same bathroom my dad was taking a shower in and upon entering the bathroom immediately noticed my father stroking his cock. Naturally I became lost in the moment and totally forgot to piss, and instead lowered my jeans and started stroking my cock. About 2 minutes in I hear the door open and see my dad step out, at this point it was too late to react (I tried to anyway) I moved so quickly trying to pull my pants back up that I completely slipped and fell right on the floor. When I looked up I saw my dad standing there. Muscular. Hairy. Wet. Naked and Hard as a rock, his cock staring me right in the face. He Looked at me and asked “you okay?” It was at that point I grabbed his cock while keeping eye contact and began to stroke him while slowly opening my mouth wide for him and pulling myself in towards him. He knew what was about to happen. He put his hand on the back on my head and slowly pushed my head down on his throbbing cock. I sucked him like he was a god damn god and swallowed every drop that he fed me. I still do it every Tuesday when I go see him 😉

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Oh Go Yes !   I was in my late teens being sent to my Uncles / Cousin , down south , for several weeks for vacation . Already sucking a few dicks in my time and enjoying it so far . Arriving at my Uncles place , small house , only 2 bedrooms - sharing a bed with my cousin / 20 yrs old ! . Unpacked - everyone happy to seeing me - relaxing - having a free beers - there was a party that night down by the lake . Lots of boys , girls - drinking - music - tits and dicks - bouncing around - I got smashed drinking - smoking weed - went back to the house and getting ready for bed sharing - my cousin offered me a aspirin , or thought so , for the morning .  I woke up smiling breakfast - my Uncle in the kitchen - Big Guy about 255 lbs - 6'4" - bacon , eggs and pancakes - lots of grape fruit juice - spiked thinking so . Talking about the party last night - gotten smashed - body felt sore . Afterwards was the Hot tub - enjoying it and a joint came out - smoking it - on vacation - doing it !  Another party that night but a few guys - getting smashed again - having fun but more nudity of guys - guys touching each other - my cousin enjoying guys touching him - we did a j.o. session - ended up in the house again - aspirin time - then breakfast - party like animals - now nude in the hot tube again . This time been drinking - smoking weed - feeling my cousins hand on my dick - touching his - blow job - getting used to this . My Uncle came out by the Hot tube - naked and huge dick / monster like - he had a picture of toxic / whisky type of drink and a fat joint . Called me over to drink some and share a joint - so close to a huge dick - uncut - soon smoking - shot gunning - my cousin has his dick up my crack - stroking - sucking my Uncle Dick - constant sex for 3 hours - then his friends / older males came - so many cock loads - wore me out . The Following day was another sessions of dicks - could not resist - party- sucking - fucking - kept coming on . Soon the party's at the lake was especially excited with my cousin and his friends . Made back at the house - my Uncle in the HOT tube - another sexual Hot times to them using my body - being smashed and stoned ! Finally making it back home - everyone Happy to seeing me - mom went to the grocery store - Dad asking me questions about my vacation but being tight lipped about sexual - then gotten close to me asking about his brother - asking me , while he pulling down his pants , if his dick was bigger than his brother dick - O.M.G. as huge as my Uncle dick !  While staring at it - Dad brought me closer and placing my hand on it - could not resisted from sucking it - a bonding for sure . Several months later my mother caught Dad and I together - divorced came about !

• Upvote 1

On 12/5/2019 at 5:58 PM, nikkisiisyfag said:

i feel ashamed mostly telling anyone since it feels like im no value to anyone unless i serve proper and let them either use and even abuse me repeatadly.. i know as soon im used or stop serving properly as they wish im no use and worthless trash until next time they need to rape throat and mouth of lil whore

There is no shame for what has happened in the past. The next moment is a chance to change our choices and start something new and wonderful. Nor are you or anyone ever "useless trash". The shame, instead, is on those who would only value you as such.

On 6/8/2020 at 9:51 PM, evilalex said:

Do any of you regret having blown your own fathers?

never.i only regret the cocks I haven't sucked. sucking your fathers cock is the holy grail for cocksucking faggots with no shame.also he has a great cock and very sweet cum

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/11/2020 at 10:47 AM, Throatpunchr3 said:

Sucked my dads cock on a charter trip when I was 13. He used to drive charter buses and went out to Louisiana for a few days, this time I decided to go with him. Upon arriving we got settled in our hotel, my dad told me he was going to take a shower so I waited for him to leave and naturally started playing with my cock and hole. About 10 min later, I felt like a needed to piss so I went inside the same bathroom my dad was taking a shower in and upon entering the bathroom immediately noticed my father stroking his cock. Naturally I became lost in the moment and totally forgot to piss, and instead lowered my jeans and started stroking my cock. About 2 minutes in I hear the door open and see my dad step out, at this point it was too late to react (I tried to anyway) I moved so quickly trying to pull my pants back up that I completely slipped and fell right on the floor. When I looked up I saw my dad standing there. Muscular. Hairy. Wet. Naked and Hard as a rock, his cock staring me right in the face. He Looked at me and asked “you okay?” It was at that point I grabbed his cock while keeping eye contact and began to stroke him while slowly opening my mouth wide for him and pulling myself in towards him. He knew what was about to happen. He put his hand on the back on my head and slowly pushed my head down on his throbbing cock. I sucked him like he was a god damn god and swallowed every drop that he fed me. I still do it every Tuesday when I go see him 😉

What a beautiful story! How many years of lovely incest cock sucking has it been by now? You’re a good son, and he’s an exemplary father. Thank you for sharing.

4 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

Oh Go Yes !   I was in my late teens being sent to my Uncles / Cousin , down south , for several weeks for vacation . Already sucking a few dicks in my time and enjoying it so far . Arriving at my Uncles place , small house , only 2 bedrooms - sharing a bed with my cousin / 20 yrs old ! . Unpacked - everyone happy to seeing me - relaxing - having a free beers - there was a party that night down by the lake . Lots of boys , girls - drinking - music - tits and dicks - bouncing around - I got smashed drinking - smoking weed - went back to the house and getting ready for bed sharing - my cousin offered me a aspirin , or thought so , for the morning .  I woke up smiling breakfast - my Uncle in the kitchen - Big Guy about 255 lbs - 6'4" - bacon , eggs and pancakes - lots of grape fruit juice - spiked thinking so . Talking about the party last night - gotten smashed - body felt sore . Afterwards was the Hot tub - enjoying it and a joint came out - smoking it - on vacation - doing it !  Another party that night but a few guys - getting smashed again - having fun but more nudity of guys - guys touching each other - my cousin enjoying guys touching him - we did a j.o. session - ended up in the house again - aspirin time - then breakfast - party like animals - now nude in the hot tube again . This time been drinking - smoking weed - feeling my cousins hand on my dick - touching his - blow job - getting used to this . My Uncle came out by the Hot tube - naked and huge dick / monster like - he had a picture of toxic / whisky type of drink and a fat joint . Called me over to drink some and share a joint - so close to a huge dick - uncut - soon smoking - shot gunning - my cousin has his dick up my crack - stroking - sucking my Uncle Dick - constant sex for 3 hours - then his friends / older males came - so many cock loads - wore me out . The Following day was another sessions of dicks - could not resist - party- sucking - fucking - kept coming on . Soon the party's at the lake was especially excited with my cousin and his friends . Made back at the house - my Uncle in the HOT tube - another sexual Hot times to them using my body - being smashed and stoned ! Finally making it back home - everyone Happy to seeing me - mom went to the grocery store - Dad asking me questions about my vacation but being tight lipped about sexual - then gotten close to me asking about his brother - asking me , while he pulling down his pants , if his dick was bigger than his brother dick - O.M.G. as huge as my Uncle dick !  While staring at it - Dad brought me closer and placing my hand on it - could not resisted from sucking it - a bonding for sure . Several months later my mother caught Dad and I together - divorced came about !

Wow! Hey what a great story and family!

Are you and your father together or just fuck buddies?

14 hours ago, Cummunion said:

Wow! Hey what a great story and family!

Are you and your father together or just fuck buddies?

Yes !   We were a long time meeting him in a small part of a park / woods - sometimes he would bring a friend or 2 - it was very easy meeting these older guys with my father - responding to instructions . I became a regular cock sucking whore - swallowing - being used - finding used condoms with cum still in it .  My Mother is just as bad as he is - a Cum addicted sucking whore who enjoys big black dicks . She is a regular party girl with her girlfriends - she is short , big breasts Italian female takes what she wants - drinking / weed smoking - like she still single - bringing in black guys having sex in her lucked bedroom door - while watching from her bedroom door - riding hard / big black dicks - her boobs bouncing - sometimes watching these huge black dicks boucing to the bathroom - wishing they were in my mouth !  tasty black cum loads !