Faggot Cumdumps-Do you wanna suck your fathers cock?

On 6/13/2020 at 5:30 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

never.i only regret the cocks I haven't sucked. sucking your fathers cock is the holy grail for cocksucking faggots with no shame.also he has a great cock and very sweet cum

Thanks faggot I enjoy every second of fucking that throat

• Thanks 1

On 6/13/2020 at 6:30 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

never.i only regret the cocks I haven't sucked. sucking your fathers cock is the holy grail for cocksucking faggots with no shame.also he has a great cock and very sweet cum

Live the dream, friend.

• Like 2

On 6/13/2020 at 2:30 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

That’s adorable! I’d love to watch you while you enjoy sucking that incest cock and savoring those yummy cum loads. How fathers and sons should be!

Dad just pulled out of my ass like 20 minutes ago.... left two loads in there... right on top of my sons load and my brothers load.... I’m waiting for my youngest son to get home for my last load of the night....

• Like 8

9 hours ago, jizzmboy said:

Dad just pulled out of my ass like 20 minutes ago.... left two loads in there... right on top of my sons load and my brothers load.... I’m waiting for my youngest son to get home for my last load of the night....

Fuck! That’s beautiful. The family cum dumpster, mixing those multi-generational cumloads in your ass. But do you ever get to get taste and eat incest sperm, too?

May I visit your loving home?

On 12/4/2019 at 12:29 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

I sucked my step fathers cock. He helped me to realize who I was and my own needs.  I am happy  for our relationship.  Probably why I prefer daddy’s now.

I am not sure if it makes a difference, but it was my step father. 

• Like 2

On 6/17/2020 at 9:59 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I am not sure if it makes a difference, but it was my step father. 

that's awesome. just as it should be. why wouldn't any step-father of a cumthirsty cocksucker not use their mouth n throat for a human fleshlight. specially with a faggot step-son cause you know he's willing and as my older brother said "its super handy to have a personal cumdump living in your house with you, specially when they're always down to suck cock" tell us how you started blowing him!

1 hour ago, LittleCumSewer said:

that's awesome. just as it should be. why wouldn't any step-father of a cumthirsty cocksucker not use their mouth n throat for a human fleshlight. specially with a faggot step-son cause you know he's willing and as my older brother said "its super handy to have a personal cumdump living in your house with you, specially when they're always down to suck cock" tell us how you started blowing him!

It was a gradual seduction. I look back on it being more me than him. 

• Thanks 1

I still often think about my dad and his cock, balls, tongue, cum, piss to this day even though its like 30 years since I last had fun with him.

I saw this dad and son on some stupid tv show last night ( Don't) the son was gay.. and i can only hope they have experiences together.

Would love to see them both naked in steam room at the spa

On 6/17/2020 at 10:43 AM, RawFuckHoleNYC said:

In theory YES...but then I think about MY father and the fantasy evaporates. Whomp Whomp.

I understand cUmpletely.

2 hours ago, twoguyssssss4fun said:

I still often think about my dad and his cock, balls, tongue, cum, piss to this day even though its like 30 years since I last had fun with him.

I saw this dad and son on some stupid tv show last night ( Don't) the son was gay.. and i can only hope they have experiences together.

Would love to see them both naked in steam room at the spa

Right on!