Faggot Cumdumps-Do you wanna suck your fathers cock?

On 6/9/2021 at 2:22 PM, teachmedaddy said:

My parents divorced when I was 12. Since then I spent every other weekend at my father's. I started experimenting with a couple of friends not long after. When I was 13, My mom walked in on the three of us, me squatting on one of her dildos, my two friends in front of me taking turns with my mouth. She and I had a discussion about it and I came out to her.

She told my father between that night and when he picked me up that weekend. He asked me about it and such on the drive to his house. His gym shorts tenting the whole drive. We get to his house and told me since I'm a little bottom, I should be a little bottom cum slut. I was shocked and immediately salivating over the possibilities he forced me on my knees and pulled his huge cock out. I immediately had it in my mouth and swallowed his first load of the night.

Later he explained that he to was gay, and that he would take me to a camp for spring break with like minded people...

I would love to read more about it 😁

• Thanks 1

Guest lovesitharder

I was actually started to imagine myself my father's dick when I was 15 and then I already knew that serving men was better option than having relationship with girls, because I can do their job better, and I want it.

But sadly my dad mentally handicapped and I can't start with him my goal of becoming proper cum dump and I'm gonna get myself killed quickly than satisfied.

I began sucking my father off while he was passed out drunk when I was 13 or 14 years old.   It started around 1979, before I knew anything about homosexuality (other than knowing no one wanted to be called a homo or faggot) or gay culture and community.   Fortunately he "woke up" one night when I had his cock in my mouth.   Although I was afraid, because he was angry to find me on his cock, it must have aroused him as it was the first time I took his piss, and passive role in being face-fucked by him.    I would suck his cock for a number of years, he was the first man to fuck my ass.   When my older brother found out, and he realized our dad was not forcing me, he started using me as well. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest GingerDaddy2021

I started tasting Dad when I was very young. By 12 we were full-on fucking, and it went on for 13 years.  I loved it and so did he. No one knew, except for strangers he liked seeing me suck, like at the bus station men's room.  I still imagine dad watching when i have a cock in my mouth.

Simple answer yes. I have always since I can remember wanted to suck and pleasure my father's horny cock. I have memories of him sitting up late at night rubbing his hard-on for a while... Little did he know he could have just enjoyed using his eager to please son. I was turned on by his hard cock, and I tried to watch him whenever I could.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2021 at 9:55 AM, bjbottom said:

I began sucking my father off while he was passed out drunk when I was 13 or 14 years old.   It started around 1979, before I knew anything about homosexuality (other than knowing no one wanted to be called a homo or faggot) or gay culture and community.   Fortunately he "woke up" one night when I had his cock in my mouth.   Although I was afraid, because he was angry to find me on his cock, it must have aroused him as it was the first time I took his piss, and passive role in being face-fucked by him.    I would suck his cock for a number of years, he was the first man to fuck my ass.   When my older brother found out, and he realized our dad was not forcing me, he started using me as well. 

Very hot to hear! Good for you..... I used to feel Dad up while he slept (VERY heavy sleeper - thank the GODS) .... did that whenever I had the opportunity ~

√ Dad asleep

√ Mom & Twin Bro gone to laundromat - Once a week (which gave me 2hrs +)

I'd see them drive off.... lock the backdoor......  and have my adventures!   

• 4 weeks later...

Thinking of the many times late at night - sleeping in my bed - awaking up finding my Dad dick on my lips - mouth - I knew what I had to do !   Sucking him off - getting his cum load in my mouth - sometimes he would reach down my crotch - squeezing my dick - telling me hump - I be sucking and my butt be bouncing up and down - cumming a load - my Dad would lift his wet cum covered hand to my mouth - telling me lick it clean - good for you !