Faggot Cumdumps-Do you wanna suck your fathers cock?

I have sucked my dad off in the past.  It started when I seduced him when I was 11 or 12.  It lasted for 9 or 10 years.   My older jock brother discovered I was sucking off our father and dad  was fucking me.   Once my older brother was convinced I wanted it, and dad was not forcing himself on me, my older brother started letting me suck him off too, and he started fucking me too.  

I thought about sucking dad off again and having him fuck me again, but it is not possible.  Dad has Alzheimer's disease and the start of dementia.  There are days he does not remember who I am.   He also stopped the sexual relationship when I was 21 or 22 years old after he suffered a near death experience, and turned his life around - stopped drinking, stopped cheating on my mother, started going back to church again.   

However, those early years of sex with dad, my older brother and the guys they whored me out to were some of the best years of my sexual life and development.   I remained a cock whore cum dump urinal, but because of my own drinking and drug use much of my sexual activity from my 20s is a blur.    It is only after I turned 30 that I really began enjoying sex again, because I could remember it, fully participate in it, and fully function during it.  

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 4/17/2021 at 11:25 AM, bjbottom said:

I sucked off my father and older brother for a number of years, before dad got sober, found Jesus, and felt guilt about having sex with me even though I seduced him and took every opportunity to lick and suck on his body while he was past out drunk.

I was young when I first started to notice my dad and his cock. I started to nurse on his cock and lick his balls when he was passed out drunk. I was pretty young, when he caught me. I was in 6th grade roughly between 11 - 12 years old when I started this and 13 when he caught me. I was scared when he caught me. I made up an excuse that I saw him starting to leak and I thought he was going to piss on the couch so I was acting fast to make such he did not piss all over it.

After he caught me, most of the time he just used me as his cocksucker and urinal. At first it was only when he was drunk, but back then he was drunk every day.

I remember him bareback fucking me when I was 15. He told me my ass was going to replace the pussy he was no longer getting, and it did. He told me I took his cock better than my mother and I was better than her because unlike her I did not complain about him being rough, and actually demanded him to fuck me harder and rougher. (Once again, I sensed he enjoyed throwing me a rough fuck, and I just desired to please and pleasure him). I wanted him to love me and make love to me, and when we were having sex I convinced myself he did. However, for him, it was just sex. The rougher he fucked me, the more submissive I became.   I did not want him to consider me a whining bitch and find someone else.   I wanted him to use me more.  

However, the more submissive I become the angrier he became.  He looked down upon me because he did not like the idea of having a faggot cock sucking, piss drinking, cum dump for a son. Like many straight men, my father and older brother did not view themselves as gay or bisexual.  They viewed themselves as straight men because they took the active role is fucking my face and ass.   I was the faggot, or homo because not only was I taking their cocks and cum, I enjoyed it and wanted it more. 

I remember one hot session when I was being spit-roasted by my dad and brother, and they made me cum hands free at the same time they both had cum.  They high-fived one another because not only did they both came at the same time, but they made me orgasm like a cunt.   That is about the time they started called me Cunt.   My brother was almost 18, my father was 37 and I was 16 when they knew they turned me into a cock loving, cum dump, urinal.

I love being used by men and being able to get them hard and cum in me.  It brought me great satisfaction knowing they were pumping their loads into me instead of wasting it by masturbating, or giving it to their wives or girlfriends.  While my dad and older brother never became lovers like I wanted, they did train me pretty well to submit to rough ass and throat fucking, and to take men's fluids (piss, spit, and cum) as the gifts they are.

Tell us how hot was your Dad, loved your story!

My dads been dead for a while, and we never really had a relationship, but when he was alive, if he'd wanted his cock sucked, I wouldn't have hesitated for a moment. I hear he had a nice big uncut cock, but I never got to see or taste it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2021 at 6:06 AM, BugBoyEric said:

No

thats too bad. your father would probably love it. my father LOVES my blowjobs. you also have a sweet sexy ass he would enjoy tapping. boys like us basically look like girls from behind on all fours anyhow. lol  seriously the BEST cock I have ever sucked belongs to my actual daddy. plus I have already sucked off both my brothers many many times so might as well skip the middle man loldaddyslilgirl.png.3a3edf341c4feabeddadf9563e446c87.pngdaddyslilcumdump.jpg.394a5fc059fd572429848e788f33c299.jpgx-cocksucker.jpg.6750970b62ec2fab19e85e2ecd637383.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was adopted when I was three days old. I know my bio father was 19 at the time of my birth. I often think about the fact that I’ve sucked and been fucked by dozens (if not hundreds) of men 19 years my senior. When I was in my late teens, 20s and 30s, I regularly hooked up with strangers in their late 30s-50s. Is it possible? Kind of wild to think about and because he wasn’t my father (my adopted father was my dad - and while incest in others is crazy hot, it’s not my thing) I would definitely found that super hot.