Faggot Cumdumps-Do you wanna suck your fathers cock?

Ok, I refuse to believe that I was the only elementary school boy who not only wanted to suck my father's cock, but also the cocks of most adult men I das. From janitors to doormen , from neigjbors to teachers, from relatives to my sisters' boyfriends.

I was too scared to make a bold move. And, although some men eexposed themselves to me, they never really seduced me and made me feel that it was ok to enjoy their manhoods. Well, at least not until I was 13yo. Qnd I was eager to have a good taste of it long before that.

Unfortunately I don't get a lot of comments or responses.

I guess I will Just gace to up my game posting pics of me and the type of men I really love (I really lovenen before they started shaving (Remember Al Parker , Paul Barresi?

YEAH! That's what J am talking about

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/6/2022 at 9:50 AM, lukesLapForLoads said:

Ok, I refuse to believe that I was the only elementary school boy who not only wanted to suck my father's cock, but also the cocks of most adult men I das. From janitors to doormen , from neigjbors to teachers, from relatives to my sisters' boyfriends.

I was too scared to make a bold move. And, although some men eexposed themselves to me, they never really seduced me and made me feel that it was ok to enjoy their manhoods. Well, at least not until I was 13yo. Qnd I was eager to have a good taste of it long before that.

Unfortunately I don't get a lot of comments or responses.

I guess I will Just gace to up my game posting pics of me and the type of men I really love (I really lovenen before they started shaving (Remember Al Parker , Paul Barresi?

YEAH! That's what J am talking about

I was a horny fucker at that age too. Wanted to have every male teacher fuck me in front of their wives and family. I thought every teacher was as twisted as I was. Or taught like my dad taught me.

• Like 3

On 12/4/2019 at 9:15 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

Recently I was down on my knees in a slutty t-girl outfit swallowing my fathers cock. while his meaty cock pulsed and unloaded his balls down my throat I wondered how many faggots out there suck off their fathers and how many want to but never get the chance. I feel like us cumdumpster type gay boys are so submissive, horny and dirty that most of us probably want to at least suck our fathers cocks. So how many of you pussyboys out there have ever wanted to suck your dads cock so much you jerk off thinking about it?[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_05/1902686223_daddysfaggot.jpg.5979e66d9709d68bdcb5ab8d6c53ef83.jpg[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_11/cocksuckerme.jpg.157fb72e6f99d0ce76773b8dee9b5c16.jpg

i never had a chance to do it with my own dad but had alot of fun with my friends dads and other family when i was growing up. familt is really the best way to learn. I was always so envious of my friend who got to playe special games with their family.

• Piggy 1

On 11/6/2020 at 10:55 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

so true. if you are the kind of faggot we are, like just cockhungry and cumthirsty since forever, like the kind of true cocksucker who doesn't just suck cock but actually IS a cocksucker, you most likely want to suck your fathers hard cock until he unloads his balls down your throat. doesn't matter how much he loves it or whether he is disgusted by what a sissy cocksucking faggot you are. really it doesn't even daddyslilgirl.png.bd0a308a2f6223af8beb95c6c0a01cd7.pngmatter if he knows it was you that sucked him off.

even better if he knows it was you. once my father acknowledged that I had sucked his cock and swallowed his load I started getting to suck him off regularly.

• Piggy 1

On 8/6/2022 at 4:47 AM, Boyslut said:

I thought about when I was little but not recently. This was after I was introduced to cocksucking by my cousin and was curious about my dad’s huge member. He slept naked ao id see it all the time . I guess I missed my chance but it’s prob better that way? My brother has a very nice cock too…

aww too bad. its like the golden grail for us cocksucking faggots. I hope you at least sucked off your brother a bunch of times. I find most of the best cocksuckers I know learned on their brothers and cousins like me.

• Like 1

there is absolutely nothing wrong with a willing cockhungry, cumthirsty, cocksucking faggot getting don on his knees to suck his biological fathers cock and drink his cum. any femboy cumdumpster like me with an unquenchable thirst for cum and hunger for hard cock probably should be sucking off his father, brothers, male cousins, uncles and any other relatives or friends who want to get a really good NSA blowjob from a talented cocksucker. I am proud of having sucked off my biological father, both biological brother, 2 cousins and an uncle and even more proud to say that 5 of them also blew loads into my pussy from fucking me. l absolutely LOVE sucking my fathers big, meaty, veiny cock. I am a lucky faggot who actually is blessed by drinking his fathers cum and once in awhile, having my biological father fuck me up the ass and blow his load in my t-girl fuckhole. there is no cock in the world that I would rather suck.fucktoyshirt.jpg.cf92e2bd747f2a7da2013deda3d21f38.jpg

x-cocksucker.jpg

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I've never been attracted to my father, however, I have seen his dick and it is wondrous to behold, a fucking jawbreaker... as thick as a beer bottle and almost as long.

I've always been jealous of that and I have no clue where he gets it from because my cousins, brother, and grandfather... all average.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

My dads cock was the first cock i sucked. Of course his cum was the first I ever tasted as well. Firsts are the best.

mmmm this is so beautiful indeed - you swallowed all your dad's cum that very first time and your dad felt so happy for you