Faggot Cumdumps-Do you wanna suck your fathers cock?

On 7/30/2020 at 9:20 AM, LittleCumSewer said:

yes sir. that is true.i am worthless and disposable. if I had self respect I couldn't do the stuff I do or let all the men who use me do the disgusting things they do to me or use me however they want.i have a hot body but since I have been used by so many strangers my body is worthless.i'm just a faggot fuckslut so I'm disposable. and guys treat me like trash cause they have no respect for me. and I am such a disgusting whore that I prefer to be treated like a worthless whore.

Mmm eat your father’s cum

On 6/20/2020 at 1:30 PM, BearOKC69_Poz said:

Would have loved to sucked and been fucked by my dad. Sadly he was very homophobic. Craved to be taught how to deep throat cock. I only saw his cock once. CUMing our of the shower. Semi hard. So damn thick. 

homophobes can be the best fucks. or more often the best guys to suck off while they sit back and imagining the faggot blowing them is a girl

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/24/2020 at 1:35 AM, BoyStrangler said:

That would have been even better. Getting down on your knees and sucking your fathers cock knowing he's disgusted by what a cocksucking sissy his faggot son is.

not good at all from my experience.. cant see eachother again not seen as whore.. told i was into men and trans dressed up.. got drunk.. sucked like it was any older dominant.. but got really weird he hating having sissy femboi as me.. got held down spit in face and havent been able to see eachother without him getting me in private use and leave no talking.. no i love you.. im proud of you.. just suck disgusting whore nutt choking coughing and not even a care to ask how it is.. just leaving laying between use

• Like 2

On 11/2/2020 at 7:42 PM, suck&swallow said:

I have sucked my fathers cook a hundred times or more. He has a nice hard cut 8 incher and his cum is salty and sweet. His precum delicious. I believe all true cocksuckers want to taste their dads hard cock. I am not sorry I have.

so true. if you are the kind of faggot we are, like just cockhungry and cumthirsty since forever, like the kind of true cocksucker who doesn't just suck cock but actually IS a cocksucker, you most likely want to suck your fathers hard cock until he unloads his balls down your throat. doesn't matter how much he loves it or whether he is disgusted by what a sissy cocksucking faggot you are. really it doesn't even daddyslilgirl.png.bd0a308a2f6223af8beb95c6c0a01cd7.pngmatter if he knows it was you that sucked him off.

• Like 1

Guest carstenPOZ
3 hours ago, Guts said:

I did once when I was 16 yo.

We never did it again, nor did he mention it at any time. I just keep the good memory 🙂

so glad to hear - I tried several times, unfortunately without any luck, so envy you

No not my dad, but I did think about it when I was young. Been sucking dick since I was 7 and getting fucked since 9, including my uncle so back then growing up I did want to, but as I grew up and left to boarding school, it got less and less till it flipped to never thinking about it.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 2:33 PM, nikkisiisyfag said:

not good at all from my experience.. cant see eachother again not seen as whore.. told i was into men and trans dressed up.. got drunk.. sucked like it was any older dominant.. but got really weird he hating having sissy femboi as me.. got held down spit in face and havent been able to see eachother without him getting me in private use and leave no talking.. no i love you.. im proud of you.. just suck disgusting whore nutt choking coughing and not even a care to ask how it is.. just leaving laying between use

I’m sorry to hear that.