Faggot Cumdumps-Do you wanna suck your fathers cock?

On 11/2/2020 at 4:42 PM, suck&swallow said:

I have sucked my fathers cook a hundred times or more. He has a nice hard cut 8 incher and his cum is salty and sweet. His precum delicious. I believe all true cocksuckers want to taste their dads hard cock. I am not sorry I have.

That’s so hot! Mmm big cut 8” cock for his own son to enjoy. Good father indeed.

On 12/4/2019 at 9:15 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

Recently I was down on my knees in a slutty t-girl outfit swallowing my fathers cock. while his meaty cock pulsed and unloaded his balls down my throat I wondered how many faggots out there suck off their fathers and how many want to but never get the chance. I feel like us cumdumpster type gay boys are so submissive, horny and dirty that most of us probably want to at least suck our fathers cocks. So how many of you pussyboys out there have ever wanted to suck your dads cock so much you jerk off thinking about it?[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_05/1902686223_daddysfaggot.jpg.5979e66d9709d68bdcb5ab8d6c53ef83.jpg[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_11/cocksuckerme.jpg.157fb72e6f99d0ce76773b8dee9b5c16.jpg

That’s so hot!

21 hours ago, Zerp said:

I’m sorry to hear that.

thanks but no to be.. have few that admire me a lot.. are much better serving.. understand femboi sissy seen more as whores for him.. having whore sissy gurl understandbly he prefer fuck face, throat and leave since i owe him that until he accept me as trans.. have several who accept me showing me ties me up, strap me down use and think im great as girl fucking serving in submission as sextoy or fuckmeat cumbucket who dont force any to stay after use..

On 11/2/2020 at 12:53 PM, Puppyhole said:

I would suck, lick, gobble, swallow and worship my dad's cock if I got the chance. And hopefully end up with my asshole sloppy with his cum

Daddy’s good boy

On 11/2/2020 at 2:33 PM, nikkisiisyfag said:

not good at all from my experience.. cant see eachother again not seen as whore.. told i was into men and trans dressed up.. got drunk.. sucked like it was any older dominant.. but got really weird he hating having sissy femboi as me.. got held down spit in face and havent been able to see eachother without him getting me in private use and leave no talking.. no i love you.. im proud of you.. just suck disgusting whore nutt choking coughing and not even a care to ask how it is.. just leaving laying between use

That’s rough. Sorry 

On 11/6/2020 at 8:54 PM, Guts said:

I did once when I was 16 yo.

We never did it again, nor did he mention it at any time. I just keep the good memory 🙂

Yay! One experience is better than none! I’m envious 

On 11/7/2020 at 4:01 AM, daddypete69 said:

I use to suck my dads cock when he was past out drunk when I was a teenager this happened many times he had a nice big cut cock to suck 

Mmm nice big cut father cock. Yum

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 4:48 PM, BoyStrangler said:

l never wanted to suck my fathers cock but if I had a sissy little faggot for a son, that boy would spend a lot of time down on his knees sucking my big meaty cock and drinking his daddys cum. So would any boyfriends he brought home.

if you were my father I would have sucked your cock all the time. anytime, anywhere.and I would have started doing it whenever you decided my mouth was ready for training. if you were my father I would be your personal fleshlight.

• Like 2

On 7/31/2020 at 1:43 PM, CumAddict said:

I never knew who was my father, so who knows. It can be the reason why I need to suck as many cocks as I can, searching to be filled by good males DNAs up my male cunt. I ever wanted to be fucked by males, suck cocks, taste and filled by hot cums since the beginning. I need to be owned by Daddys to breed me 24/7. Oh fuck yes

I'll be your Daddy.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:20 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

maybe that means that subconsciously you really do wanna suck your fathers cock. maybe even have him fuck you.

I know i have dreams and thought like this every single day but my father hates that I'm gay and identify as female.