CumUnion

BlindRawFucker1

Guest BreedMeInVegas

I've been a few times and for the most part had a good time.  Ages range from 18 to 60/70 with most guys being 30+ and in what looked to be the 30-50 range.  Just as you'd expect at any bath house, guys spend most of their time walking around like zombies and either too shy or afraid to acknowledge others.  You have the usual guys that walk around non-stop taking what seems to be the same route and always poking their head into each nook and cranny like they're playing a game of where's waldo.  

Hawks is on the small side.  They used to have a second area they would open up on Cumunion nights, but someone told me they recently gave up that area and only have the main area.  As far as action, there's a dark room that gets some action from time to time, but it's usually filled with guys trying to watch.  You will hear guys fucking in the rooms, but the doors are closed.  So needless to say, there isn't a lot of cum to be had.  If you want to go for the purpose of getting bred, your best bet will be to find a spot in the dark room and bend over the bench and hope you get some takers.  But with them only having the one area now, I'm guessing it will be crowded and not much fun.

Entourage also has a Cumunion night, you may want to check them out.  It's bigger, has more rooms and play areas, and has a pool and jacuzzi.