Cum as Lube

When I was in college, sex with condoms happened a lot more than bareback sex. It was before PrEP, and taking cum in your holes was risky. That risk thrilled me, and still does. The story I’m about to tell may be the first time I shared a boyfriend’s holes on purpose. 

When I was a junior, I started dating a relatively naïve freshman. We went on three dates before he let me kiss him. He was sexy, tall, slim, blond bangs down to his eyes. The first time I blew him, he put a rubber on first. Ugh. I liked him and figured with a lot of persistence and trust, he’d let me fuck him bare. After a few times topping him safe, he complained that it hurt. I told him spit and drugstore lube were not enough to match the same glide as precum and spunk as lube. 

My boy asked me how I knew that, and I told him about a guy I dated the summer after my senior year of high school. He wasn’t honest with me about sharing his ass with other guys, but he did let me fuck him raw. I was topping him once, and gobs of cum squeezed out around my cock. I realized he’d been lubed up with someone else’s fresh seed. What should have disgusted me got me so hard. I came in him way too quickly, and stayed hard. I fucked him with now at least two loads oozing out of his hole. It felt amazing. 

Needless to say, that sounded hot and raunchy to my boy. He had an idea. A couple of days later, we went back to his dorm room. He went to his shared mini-fridge and pulled out a baggie. He grinned and told me he’d shot three loads into it, ready to warm up and lube up with. He’d still make me wear a condom, but he’d be lubed with cum. I knew he was starting his way down the slippery slope of begging for cum in his ass. 

I rubbered up and squirted the lukewarm globs of seed into his ass and onto my sheathed cock. It did feel better for him, and the nastiness of it got me off. I told him I was glad it felt better for him, but wanted to feel his ass bareback. A few days of prodding wore him down. We repeated the nasty freezer cum trick, and he was pre-lubed with three of his own loads before I slid inside him raw for the first time. I told him it felt so good mixing our seed deep in his guts and I bred him well. I was cumming so hard that I hadn’t realized that his hot jock ‘straight’ roommate had come home into the small room and was jerking off to the raw gay sex show in front of him. The jock slid his cock into his roomate’s / my boyfriend’s mouth and then leaned forward to finger his cummy freshly-bred hole. 

The guy looked at me and said he’d never fooled around with guys before, but he wanted to try it. So, my boyfriend took the second raw cock of his life that night, and his roommate bred him, adding his seed to the loads stirring around in his guts. 

The next weekend, we went to a nearby city with a proper gay bar. I was 21 so could drink, but my boyfriend had to wear a wristband and wasn’t allowed alcohol. I had a few beers and got flirty with a tall swarthy stranger at the next stool. When my boy went to the bathroom, the stranger told me we were a cute couple and asked me if my boyfriend and I shared each other. Not quite understanding his question, I grinned and told him about our cum play. He asked if he’d want to fuck a stranger’s load deeper into my boy’s ass. I told him I’d really like that. The guy switched places with me and started flirting hardcore with my boyfriend, telling him how lucky he was to have me as such an understanding partner to indulge his cumplay fantasies. My boy blushed, knowing his secret was out. Minutes later, he had his hands down my boy’s shorts and was playing with his hole. The guy suggested we go back to his place, so we did. 

Minutes after walking in the stranger’s apartment, he had me and my boy naked on the sofa making out with each other. He asked me to eat my boy’s ass and get it good and wet; he’d only have my spit to lube my boyfriend’s raw hole, but I’d get sloppy seconds. It sounded so hot that I didn’t think to look up as the guy stripped. I ate my boy’s ass as the man tore off his t-shirt revealing a furry chest, with a noticeable biohazard tattoo on his left pec. I knew what it meant. Maybe my boy did too, but he didn’t ask. Instead, he suckled the man’s thick cock and got it wet and hard to fuck him. 

The man eased me out of the way and had me spread my boy’s cheeks as he slapped his tool against my boy’s crack. I was drooling at the sight and spit on the man’s cock as it split my boy open and sank inside. My boy moaned and I scooted underneath to suck his cock and balls as the man pounded him raw. The man’s hairy balls were in my mouth when I felt them contract and heard him grunt, knowing he was breeding my boy. 

The man pulled out with a splat. I smeared his seed off my face and onto my dick as I slid into my boy. The fresh cum felt so good sloshing around on my cock, so did his stretched out opened hole. I’d felt the cummy squelchiness before, but never when he was opened up and freshly fucked, let alone by a total stranger with a biohazard tattoo. The whole scene got me so hot I didn’t last long and bred my boy. The stranger asked if we wanted to stick around, but my boy had an evil grin. He made me take a pic of his used slutty hole and texted it to his roommate. The ‘straight’ jock told him to hurry home and he’d add his load to the mix. 

We got the stranger’s number and promised to keep in touch. On the ride back to my boy’s dorm, I asked if he knew what the guy’s tattoo meant. He thought it had something to do with a video game he must have played, and I just nodded, not wanting to acknowledge that he may have just taken his first POZ load, and I may have just fucked it deeper into him, or that I was about to share his ass with a well-hung jock.

In just a few weeks, I’d turned my safe-only boyfriend into a cumdump, taking loads, no questions asked. 

Cummy.jpg

• Like 28
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 3

• 3 years later...

this reminds me when I saved my loads in the freezer too, and then used my own cum on and in myself. I pranked my (still monogamous) guy telling him that while I worked from home and he was out of town with customers, I took the chance to call for random sex on Grindr or similar and allowed strangers to cover me in no-status-asked cum.

His reaction was "I know you like the back of my pocket, you would never accept a stranger to touch you"

Going to make him read this tale

• Like 1
  • Haha 1