No loads refused cumdump experiences?

DNCumdump

Curious about all of you bottoms who are full on no loads refused cumdumps? What's it like hosting a no loads refused gangbang session? What was it like the first time you decided to let any man breed you? Anyone done anon? What is it like being completely in the dark as you hear the tops belt buckle knowing he will mount you and breed you like a whore? What is the most loads you have taken etc.????????

• Like 1

Welcome, @MuscCumslut!  

So many questions- where to start??

Although I have hosted anon hookups at home, I’ve never hosted a full-on gangbang (still on my bucket list lol), and take most of my loads semi-anon at sex clubs and cruise bars.  In such situations, letting go and allowing any top to breed you is both liberating and empowering: it frees you from the burden of choice, and enables you to fulfil your role as a cumdump serving all of mankind- I thoroughly recommend it!

What kind of experience do you have?

• Like 3

I have also only done it in sex clubs and bathhouses like spunkinmyarse.  I don't do it a lot but there's almost nothing hotter than just putting yourself out there for ANYONE who wants it in that setting.  I can't vouch for the feeling of an all day ptivate cumdump experience nut I asssume it's similar.  I usually cum everytime I have sex, so trying to do this one by one doesn't work.  I'd cum when the first guy bred me which would prob shut things down.  Doing it in sex clubs with guys watching you go in and out of rooms or seeing you in the sling letting everyone fuck you  is a little degrading and such a rush at the same time.  

One time that stands out the most the sex club wasn't real busy.  It was about 9:30 on a Friday night.  I just arrived and walked around in a jock and sneakers (total bottom outfit).  This sexy 30s guy was talking with someone and saw me walk in realizing I jjust got there.  He asked if I wanted my hole eaten out.  I said yes and we went to a room but left the door wide open for anyone to watch.  I got on my back on the padded bed, and he squatted to start sucking my hole.  He ate me out for about 10-15 mins jacking his cock the whole time and getting me nice and wet.  I keptwatching the door and guys kept watching and jacking but it was prob a little boring to just watch this guy eat my ass forever.  He finally asked quietly "can I cum in you", and I said yes, please.  There had been this very obese guy who kept coming back to the door to watch, and he ahppened to be there when the guy asked me that, stood up and bred me.  I didn't even get fucked - just bred. ...no pumping, just one motion in and he unloaded.  The fat guy watched this and moved in the room, me still o nmy back.  Sexy guy pulled his shorts up, we thanked each other and before I could get up the huge fat guy was in his place.

I thought about being more forceful, telling him no and getting out of there, but my mind changed gears fast - like 2 or 3 seconds.  This is what I went there to do.  I had never let anyone even remotely this out of shape fuck me or even suck my cock, but here I was ready to let him breed me with the door open for anyone else to watch.  I was on my back so I even watched it happen myself, and in less than 2 mins I had another load pumping into me. 

Other guys had watched, but I really wasn't sure who and didn't care.  It was pretty fucking hot and liberating.  He pulled out, and I left the room.  I barely got around the corner, and this latin bodybuilder groped me and pulled me in a room  and shut the door behind us.  I don't know if he saw me getting fucked by the fat guy, but it was insanely hot going from that to this bodybuilder going next.  He bred me in about 10 mins and then I was back out in the hallway roaming around.  It was pretty dim, and I walked into a group of 4 black guys messing around with each other's cocks but no one sucking or fucking.  One grabbed my ass which was loose and wet by that point.  All 4 of them fucked me.  One wore a condom, the rest were raw.  I don't remember if any of them bred me, but I was loose as fuck after that.  I made my way over by the darkroom, but I was standing near the edge where you could still see some.  This fully dressed beefy muscular nervous looking guy started feeling up my ass.  I turned to fish his cock out of his jeans.  He was feeling my wet hole and turned me around.  I saw him pull a condom out of his pocket and I turned my head back to his.  I said the magic words "I'm on prep", and I couldn't believe how easy that was - he put the condom back in his pocket and went in raw :)      He came pretty fast.  I was so horny after all this I felt like I needed to cum and consider an insanely successful night.  I had only been there about an hour and all these fucks and cum falling out of my loose ass.  But I wanted to pay it forward and find some other cumdump to give my load.  I saw this hot vers poz guy I had a 3way with abot 6 months before that.  He was bent over in an open area with someone fucking him and another guy stroking and waiting to go next.  I got behind that guy and started playing with my cock.  I had it in the jock the entire time, so I pulled it out and lubed up even though I knew I wouldn't need lube for that slut.  I was stroking my dick hard waiting my turn.  

I was watching this slut not even looking to see who was fucking him and not caring and realized that had been me for the past hour.  It turned me on so much I felt the cum about to let loose.  I REALLY wanted to help this fellow cumdump out and give him my load, but I accidentally came all over the floor.  I hated wasting my cum, but holy fuck it was such an amazing release, and I felt like such a whore after I came and made my way back to the lockers.  No idea who had watched me being a cumdump and hoping word would spread around town :)  

The bottom line - if you think you MIGHT like being a cumdump you will probably LOVE it more than you can imagine!!!!   I don't do this all the time (I catch an std or 2 up the ass pretty much every time I do it), but evertime I do it, it always ranks up there with the best sex of my life.  DO IT! and report back stud :)

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

I have been a no cock no load refused pig for 25 years and would not have had my life any other way. My ex used to blindfold me and put me in the sling for tops to breed and it taught me not only who I was but what I needed to be. I felt exhilarated every time a cock entered my hole and my entire focus switched to using my muscles to appreciate that cock and the absolute wonderful feeling I got when cock was in me. This was always heightened when the top came in me. I would have been fiucked 100's of times without seeing who was fucking me. It is not uncommon for me to get fucked 8 or 10 times in the backroom without seeing one breeder. 14 loads in one session has been my record in an organised gangbang and I enjoyed cock and load no 14 as much as I did the first one.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MuscCumslut said:

Curious about all of you bottoms who are full on no loads refused cumdumps? What's it like hosting a no loads refused gangbang session? What was it like the first time you decided to let any man breed you? Anyone done anon? What is it like being completely in the dark as you hear the tops belt buckle knowing he will mount you and breed you like a whore? What is the most loads you have taken etc.????????

My master hosted the session but it was heaven for me. I am a whore meant to be mounted and taking all loads so it was the most natural thing in the world for me. 10 or so is max I’ve taken in one session so far.

The most loads for me in one session was meeting a multi-load top who said his dick wasn't real long but fat.  He came to my hotel, we made out and stripped then he fucked me and came in about 10 minutes, then came about 5 more times within the next 2 hours.  We stopped, talked, had a drink in my room and he came again twice in 30 minutes.  We cuddled and napped, woke up to him on top fucking.  By morning he came 9 or 10 times all inside.  Hid dick was like a wedge, a plum headed cock about 5 1/2" long that got to about 6 or 7 wide at the base.  He'd cum jammed in me, it hurt and he was heavier than me and couldn't get him to go easy.  He'd talk dirty as he fucked, saying he wanted a guy like me to live with and be his daily cumdump, always know his cum was inside me, use me even if I wasn't cleaned out all the time.  Told me how his one longterm boyfriend couldn't handle it after a year being used.  I still jerk off to this fuck and his dialogue.  My hole hurt for about 5 days after he drove me to the airport, but kept thinking if I could leave my job and home and start over in his town.  We're still in touch, he still says how he loved me being so submissive to him, and wanted to teach me how to take his piss during the night so he wouldn't get up.  Wow, being his total cumhole.

• Like 3

I guess it’s just a hot preference after hooking up with random guys. I enjoy the thrill of not knowing who’s walking in that door, hearing their pants drop and loading me up. It’s not for everyone, but I love it. No matter how many times I have randoms over, the adrenaline that starts flowing after I give someone my addy/hearing my gate and door open is the same as the first time I did an anon hookup. 

• Like 1

Pretty well the scene in some dark rooms i've frequented when there's been a party night. Totally naked, dribbling fuck hole, and just used by guys in turn. Sure there's down times but at other times the rooms get really busy and one guy has just mounted me, fucked, and cum in me after another. If they're hard and can fuck you really don't care what they look like, imagining is more fun. Most loads i've had in one afternoon / night session is over 20. It was the most sexually fulfilling experience being used by so many men having no idea who they were or in most cases what they looked like. Take one anon load you just crave more. Just make sure you're as clean down there as you possibly can be and either make sure you're well fucked over the previous day or two so you're reasonably loose or try and take it easy with the first couple of fucks so multiple fucks won't hurt.

• 1 month later...

So not being a bottom I can not give you first hand knowlege.  We never really KNOW how another person thinks or feels.  So I dont even know if what I was told was true.  But having had two exes who did the no load refused shindig.   Both told me at different times, they actually felt bad about themselves afterward.  One is a world renowned cumdump who secretly.....doesn't like it.   I guess they both were seeking affirmation,  I am hot ,I am great ,  this proves it.  And the truth is that both are hot and in their own ways great.  Now, do not take this as advice against doing it.  I used to get in line all the time.  I am over that, but if you have fun go right ahead.  But always ask yourself what the downside is.  If you can accept the worst possible scenario ---- go for it.  I think its probably fun, although your ass may not feel so great for a while.  Go sit on a bag of ice.