used condoms

milkysnake

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my gosh, ran across this post and had to comment

Several years ago while on a visit to Berlin, I was a the Lab.oratory and was having fun with a mutually kinky guy.  Well, he and I had played before and understood each other's kinkiness.  I wanted to get fucked; he suggested that I go around the club to find used condoms, to make use of he cum from the condoms as lube.    It took a few minutes (as it was "the lab" in "BARE-lin" a few years ago), but I found some used condoms, rubbed  the cummy side of the condoms inside of  my ass and then had a great fuck!! 

This was one of those unexpected truly piggy experiences......but it was Berlin, where anything goes!!

chiilfuck

• Like 2

On 1/9/2020 at 7:17 AM, chiilfuck said:

Oh my gosh, ran across this post and had to comment

Several years ago while on a visit to Berlin, I was a the Lab.oratory and was having fun with a mutually kinky guy.  Well, he and I had played before and understood each other's kinkiness.  I wanted to get fucked; he suggested that I go around the club to find used condoms, to make use of he cum from the condoms as lube.    It took a few minutes (as it was "the lab" in "BARE-lin" a few years ago), but I found some used condoms, rubbed  the cummy side of the condoms inside of  my ass and then had a great fuck!! 

This was one of those unexpected truly piggy experiences......but it was Berlin, where anything goes!!

chiilfuck

I think I have found another thing I will need to do in Berlin 😈

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
Guest ff-whole

I've done something similar when I found a full condom on a bench... unloaded the content straight into my arse... did it later again. Now when I'm in such a place I go around search the bins when the fucking is slow going... I prefer straight from the tap.