Hotel for cumdump in Paris

Dumpee

• 1 month later...

You'll want to choose one of the bigger chain hotels where they don't look to closely before letting guests visit. Check out the IBIS or NOVOTEL hotels. You'll probably want to find one that's in central Paris. The 11th arrondissement might be a good choice. It's close to the Marais and close to the best bareback bar in Paris, Le Bunker.

A buddy of mine says this hotel is his choice for pump-and-dump and chemsex orgies:

Hotel ibis Paris Montmartre 18ème, 5 Rue Caulaincourt, 75018 Paris

But it isn't really in a gay neighborhood. Lots of "straight" blacks and Arabs nearby that might want to breed late at night, however.

If you want something sleezier and cheaper, look at the FORMULES 1 hotels near the boulevard peripherique

There are surely some non-franchise hotels that are good choices but I don't really know them.

• 1 year later...

So. Hotel Ibis Styles République Le Marais:

Not the best choice. You can't enter the building without using the bell and contact the reception. They even sometimes ask the room number and name.

Rooms are small but nice. And showers are perfect for cleaning.

The place is good. 15min walking from the gay area and 25min underground from big cruising space. 

I would recommand it. But definitely not the place to host an anon cumdump session.

• 2 weeks later...