Atonement For His Sins

Part 13 - December 2017

Byron got out of bed and finished packing his clothes, he was checking out today and had a couple of weeks off. The show in the west end had been extended by a couple of months until February 2018, after that he would be heading off to New York to begin rehearsals to star along side Patti Lu Pone. With Kurt now on the doorstep and available they had enjoyed some incredibly hot sex. Sam would fly home whenever he had the chance and join them. Thankfully his tour was coming to an end in January and he had been asked to teach ballet and modern dance at a London dance school. The biggest shock in early December was Marcus quitting the dance group to settle down in NY with Tyler. Thanks to Byron Tyler had found love with Marcus, he also asked the producers of the show in Broadway to hire Tyler as dance captain and in turn Marcus was hired as a dancer.

Kurt came out of the shower and kissed Byron "Going to miss having my bitch around" he said.
Byron chuckled "Going to be quiet in Malvern without you sticking your cock in me constantly" he replied.
Kurt smiled "You know I fancied you the first day I saw you at that audition" he confessed to Byron.
"I know, why do you think I avoided you?" Byron said with his arms wrapped around him.
Kurt laughed "Yeah you did but I knew I would get you".

Byron no longer felt any anger towards Kurt, in fact he had sort of freed both Sam and he to enjoy some very uncomplicated sex. Mind you he really did love it when Sam and he would be in bed with Kurt and enjoy sex all night long. Byron was developing more muscle since he worked out with Kurt every day. Stefan's visits would halt sexual proceedings for a couple of days, although Byron knew when they met up again he would always be in for a rough going over. Stefan was in awe of Kurt's presence and body. Kurt laughed his socks off finding out about their relationship at first but seeing them together he got it and saw how much of a bond they had without sex being involved. Stefan was having sex with a couple of girls from Malvern but keeping things very distant, the moment they got clingy he dropped them. He was beginning to find more and more that sex was getting boring with the same girls, they just wanted to lay there and well, get laid.

Darren sat in the park across from the Flowers estate reading one of the national papers and the article they had done about the gay west end star Byron Hillier. Inside the paper he opened the magazine he brought that had Byron as number 12 in the hottest men of 2017. The picture showed Byron's body, to Darren he looked perfect and had grown into a very sexy strong man. He looked up hearing voices making sure it was none of his friends, he didn't want to get caught reading a gay magazine [banned word] over a picture of a half naked man. Looking back at the picture he knew what it felt like having this man fuck you, well rape you. He wiped his eyes and continued reading, there was no mention of a boyfriend just a guy seen dancing with him years back known as Sam now a renowned ballet and modern dancer. He wondered if they were involved being the same age, similar builds and they went to dance school together. The more he looked at Sam's picture the harder he got. He rolled the magazine up and put it in his jacket before heading home with the paper for his parents. His home life was still hard, his parents showed less interest in him the older he got, no matter what he did he could never impress them. He spent many hours in his room working with his weights, he was desperate to build muscle definition like Byron and it was slowly paying off. Darren had worked on a building site during the summer carrying bricks around but quit when the weather turned since he kept coming down with colds.

Kurt and Byron said good bye in the suite letting him leave first. Byron sat on the bed waiting for 15 minutes before he checked out so not to arouse to much suspicion. The worst part of staying in a hotel in the west end was it being full of theatre lovers who sat around star spotting in the coffee lounge. Byron called down for his car which was provided by contract that Louise had helped negotiate for him. He was now with one of the best talent agencies thanks to Louise and Mountview Academy. Several agencies were bidding to get Byron since he had a string of stars wanting to work with him now.

This was only the second time he was using the car, the driver allocated to him was called Tom who came from Hounslow. Tom was nearly six foot and six pack, he was a 32 year old self confessed fitness freak who had no time for relationships and loved his life of working out and driving his BMW. Byron didn't know a lot about Tom to start with, he had a close cropped strawberry blond designer beard and hair. He was obviously someone who cared about his appearance. When Byron walked down to reception Tom was standing outside by the car cutting a fine figure of a man he thought. Byron was still horned up even after spending most of the night riding Kurt, that was the only down side with Kurt, a total top that never ever bottomed.

"Good Morning Byron" Tom walked over smiling.
"Tom, good morning" Byron replied trying to keep himself in check, undeniably Tom did it for Byron in a big way.
Tom put his case in the boot of the car "Malvern isn't it?" he asked opening the door for Byron.
Byron nodded "Yes, home at last" he said getting in relieved he hadn't been spotted.
Tom leaned in "Mind if I take my jacket off as it is a long ride?" he asked.
Byron shook his had "Of course you can, and don't stand on ceremony with me" he laughed.

It paid off as Tom gave him a cheeky grin then took his jacket off. Byron watched he could see the light covering of  hairs on his arms that looked thick and solid. He could make out through the white shirt the muscle and tattoos that ran down both of his arms. Fuck Byron thought to himself what I could do to him. He settled back for the journey and began to strike up a friendship with Tom. They stopped halfway to grab coffee and take a 10 minute breather.

Sitting in the motorway service station Tom looked at Byron "Your show is going really well I see" he said sipping his coffee.
Byron smiled "Yes, I wouldn't have minded if they extended it but I have to be in New York late March" he replied.
"Wish I had got a ticket to come and see you strut your stuff" Tom said chuckling and putting his cup down.
Byron laughed "I can always get you a ticket if you want really do want to see me strutting on stage" he said smiling.
Tom sat back in the chair and looked at Byron cheekily "Well I need to see what your all about so yes please" he replied.

Byron said he would sort something out and let him know the date. He sat there for a moment trying to work out if Tom was bordering on flirting, coming back to his senses he stood up when Tom finished his coffee and they set off again. By the time they neared Malvern Byron knew a lot more about each other, Tom obliviously knew Byron was gay. What he didn't know was he had the hots for Byron but he never asked about Byron's private life. Byron never once asked him about relationships and thought it was up to Tom to talk about it and not for him to pry. They parked on the driveway of his parents home, whishing each other a merry Christmas and confirming the date to go back.

Within the hour Stefan turned up and joined them for dinner. Byron's parents still found their relationship a little strange but they loved Stefan and much as Stefan's parents loved Byron. Byron stayed at this parents for Christmas then Boxing day Stefan arrived and took Byron back to his family home. The afternoon they ran along the Malvern hills and stopped at the bench overlooking the town for a few minutes before slowly making their way back. During their run Stefan spoke about his sexual encounters, Byron could make out in his voice that he showed no emotion about them and almost talking as if he was just passing the time of day. Stefan sat on the toilet drying himself chatting to Byron and watching him shower, they had a an hour or so before dinner and were taking their time.

"You have to stop" Stefan said nodding to Byron.
Byron rubbed the soap in his hands "Stop what?" he asked looking confusingly at him.
"Going to the gym with Kurt, your getting bigger than me" Stefan said smiling and standing up.
Byron could see the temptation in his eyes and held the soap out "Want to wash me?" he quietly asked.

Stefan looked and took the soap stepping back in to the shower. Delicately and with tenderness he slowly washed every inch of Byron, spending more time washing his ass and down towards his balls. He was strangely even more turned on than he had ever been with Byron. He loved touching every part of Byron's body, well almost every part. Turning Byron round slowly to face him he lathered up his hands and rubbed them over Byron's chest and under his arms. Byron giggled and Stefan smiled at him and leaning forward they tenderly kissed on the lips lightly. Gradually increasing the pressure his body raised up a little feeling Byron touching and holding him around the waist. Louise stood at the bathroom door and smiled and called out that dinner would be ready in 10 minutes. Quickly Stefan turned but thankfully his mother was not visible. They had no idea what happened to that hour as they stood lost in each other. Both dried and dressed quickly they headed downstairs to the dining room. Stefan was feeling a little cautious, he didn't know if his mother had seen them in the shower. Louise nodded for them to sit down and she placed boiled potatoes to go with the cold meat selection on the table. All through dinner Byron couldn't help thinking that somehow something was very different in the way Stefan touched his body in the shower, slowly he was beginning to explore more of Byron.

The evening Stefan was getting bored and told Byron and his mother off as they were on the laptop reading all the reviews and internet searching each other. Louise closed the laptop and they re-joined Matthew and Stefan before heading up to bed. Byron undressed quickly then went to the bathroom to clean his teeth, Stefan stood by his side naked cleaning his teeth. Byron disappeared back to the bedroom first and climbed in to bed, the room only dimly lit from one bedside lamp. Outside he could hear a dog barking down the street before it went quiet. Stefan turned off the bathroom light and climbed in to bed. He leaned over Byron to turn the bedside light off. Byron stroked Stefan's back who looked down at him and quickly kissed him. Stefan reached over further his body almost laying on top of Byron's, the room went dark. Byron suddenly felt the weight of Stefan's body shifting, this time he wasn't moving away, he was moving further on to top of Byron. As strange as it felt Stefan worked his legs pushing Byron's open, Stefan could feel Byron's arousal against his own cock, he was finding it strangely exciting. His body laying on top of Byron, his mouth easily seeking Byron's as they kissed slowly, tenderly and with much love. Their arms around each other it was by far the closest and most intimate Byron had ever got with Stefan. Stefan rested his head on the pillow, facing Byron his body tingling at Byron's touch as he gently stroked his back. Neither of them spoke and just laid in each others arms enjoying the feeling of their bodies being close. Stefan had never felt such feelings with a woman, he had no idea why he felt the need to be close to Byron. It was a love born out of friendship, a love Stefan could not fight no matter how straight he thought he was. Byron got him, he understood Stefan in so many ways, on the surface and deep inside. They kept no secrets. Stefan kissed Byron on the cheek and sighed, he knew he was never going to find this kind of love with anyone else. He slowly ran his hand along Byron's arm and caressed his neck, he knew that was Byron's weak spot and loved it when he moaned and rolled his head.

"Stop it" Byron giggled tightening his hold on Stefan and kissing him.
Stefan smiled to himself "I know you way to well Byron" he whispered quietly his eyes welling up.
Byron turned his head to face him "Weirdos the both of us" he said stroking Stefan's face.
Byron rubbed his fingers together "Are you crying" he asked running his finger over Stefan's face again.
"Tears of weird happiness" Stefan croaked then cleared his throat "Don't know what's come over me".
Byron kissed him gently "I love you so much Stefan" he said he could see Stefan's eyes looking at him.
"Marry me then" Stefan asked quietly.
Byron seemed to know that this time Stefan was being serious "In a year" he replied.
Stefan leaned up "What do you mean?" he asked.
"If you still feel the same this time next year when I return from New York" Bryon said "Ask me then".
Stefan leaned over and kissed him "I will expect you to say yes" he said looking at him.
Byron nodded "Then you have my word" he replied.

Stefan slipped off of Byron and cuddled up next to him. Byron looked in to the darkness realising he had committed himself to Stefan, he turned and kissed Stefan on the head who was already nearly asleep.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2

Part 14 - June 2018

Byron was mid way through the new show on Broadway which had been a slow burn at first but as soon as word got out ticket sales went through the roof securing a run until June 2019. Byron was offered a generous salary to stay on in the show after December. He was torn, it would mean spending another six months in New York as he wasn't sure if that is what he wanted. He loved doing the show since, with only one number to sing it was mostly playing to his dance strength. The one thing he did love about being back here was Tyler and Marcus, he enjoyed many nights with them both, as friends and fuck buddies. Marcus and Tyler had gone in to a closed relationship, Byron was the only exception to this rule. Stefan flew out to New York for a weekend every month, his string of girls was getting shorter and he was finding it less interesting. He was doing well working in the family business, thankfully he could get cheap flights to New York. He reminded Byron of this fact and that he would support and visit him if he did extend in to 2019.

Sam was busy at the London School of Dance teaching the new generation of dancers and totally loving it. He was looking forward to the next couple of weeks as his ticket was booked to New York and finally would get to see Byron in action on Broadway. His weekends were spent in Surrey with his parents or in London under Kurt. Kurt had settled in to British life for the time being and had a few profiles on hook up sites. He found his phoned constantly alerting him to guys within his radius, when he looked he found most of them to be fairly camp twinks or overly skinny dancers. None of them compared to Sam or Byron, but it wasn't a big deal for him since most evenings he was on stage. Kurt was not a lover and just wanted a hole to poke and breed, relationship was the last thing he wanted being to self involved getting his own enjoyment.

Darren was getting over another cold and was feeling a little down, he wandered out across to the park avoiding his mates taunting kids on the estate. Walking through the town he found himself at the train station and brought a cheap day return to London, he thought it might cheer himself up a bit. Sitting in carriage it was pretty empty apart from two guys sat behind him, they hadn't noticed Darren there and were chatting about a hook up site and some of the guys. Had him, boring one of them said and they giggled. He looked out the window as the train sped along, taking out his phone he opened the app store and searched coming across a dubious looking one with a black and yellow logo. The name seemed to match what the two guys were talking about and it was free, he hit the download button and waited. Unsure what he was doing he stared at it watching the blue circle slowly appearing until he saw the word 'open' appear. He held his finger above but quickly closed his phone realising it showed distance. The train pulled in to the station and Darren got off heading down to the tube station to get in to central London. He had only been here a few times in his life and this was the first time on his own. He choose Leicester Square and headed up the escalator coming out in to the bustling street. He spent hours just wandering around enjoying the sights and sounds, turning left he walked up a side street and came out on to a road lined with theatres. On one building he saw a sign Shaftesbury Avenue. Immediately he thought of Byron knowing this was where he had performed. As he passed each theatre he read the billboards carefully wondering if Byron was still in one of the shows here.

Sam finished his meeting with the dance captain arranging for them to come to the school and perform a little piece for his students. He could have approached Kurt but he was astute enough to know not to mix things up with his private life. Sam put his ruck sack over his shoulder and headed out of the theatre's foyer past the crowd buying tickets. He stood on the pavement answering a text message under the canopy when his eye was caught by the solitary young guy reading the billboard. Sam smiled and went back to finishing his text to Byron glancing up at the guy, he had tattoos on both arms and pretty well built and certainly not bad attractive wise, the sporadic nature of his tattoos indicated he was rough trade and probably from one of the dodgy estates in London. Darren finished reading and turned watching the guy standing outside the theatre texting. Something looked familiar about him, Darren racked his brains but couldn't place him. He looked to be the same age as him. Darren picked a leaflet up from the rack outside the theatre and walked along the pavement passing him. Darren stopped to look at the billboard further along and saw the reflection of the guy clearly looking in his direction before returning his attention to his phone.

Sam was in two minds to try and take a photo of the guy he found so sexually intriguing. He chuckled to himself putting his phone away and crossing the road, he had one more appointment to hit then he would grab a coffee. Darren continued walking along the road a few hundred meters before crossing over and walking back, by now he was thirsty and waked in to Costa standing back from the line he checked how much change he had on him. He couldn't believe how much dearer a coffee cost in London compared to Malvern. The server asked if she could help Darren just as Sam walked in an stood behind him, he didn't recognise him a first until he saw the tattoos on his arm.

"It's okay you go ahead" Darren said turning to face Sam.
There eyes met briefly "Are you sure?" Sam asked his mouth going dry all of a sudden.
"Yeah" Darren replied fixated on Sam's muscles "Don't think I can afford coffees in London" he said moving aside.
Sam felt a little sorry but also sexually turned on "What do you want?" he asked nodding to the board.
Darren stood looking at him "I don't need charity" he replied putting his guard up.
Sam shrugged his shoulders "Suit yourself, I was only being nice, you just look a little lost" he said.
"Does it show I am from out of town then?" Darren replied relaxing a little at how nice this guy was to him.
Sam chuckled "A little" he said ordering a skinny latte to go "Well can I buy you a coffee?" he asked.
Darren nodded shyly "Latte please" he said watching the movement of the sexy body in front of him at the counter.
Sam was lost for words and stood at the counter with Darren waiting "You here for the day?" he asked.
"Yeah, just decided to come in and see the city" he replied "No idea where I am going though" he admitted.
Sam smiled "Well this is the west end or theatre district. You interested in shows?" he asked.
Darren shrugged his shoulders "Kind of, but can't afford those prices, fucking expensive" he said.
Sam laughed "Yup, it's not cheap" he agreed "The bigger the show and stars the more you pay" he informed Darren.
"Ah okay, sort of figures" Darren replied taking his coffee from Sam "thank you for this" he said feeling embarrassed.
Sam looked at him "No problem, I'm Sam by the way" he said holding his hand out.
Darren freely smiled for the first time warming to this person "Darren" he replied shaking his hand loving the touch.
"Sorry wish I could chat more but I have a class to teach this afternoon" Sam said picking his ruck sack up.
Darren walked out of the coffee shop with Sam "Thanks again Sam" Darren said.
Sam walked a few steps before turning around "Here, my number text me if you come in to town again".
Darren took the number hesitantly "I... thanks, I mean for being nice" he said unable to look at Sam as his desire to want to kiss a man was bearing on him.
Sam noticed the hook up app on Darren's phone 'Keep in touch Darren, I would happy to show you around".

Darren nodded and promised he would. They shook hands again only this time Sam lingered a little longer cautiously and Darren held on to his hand until they finished talking. Darren headed back to the tube station and took the train home. It was late afternoon when he got back home and his parents were out. Getting undressed he laid on his bed, his hand wondering to his cock and thinking about Sam he began to wank. The sexiness of his body and they way he shook hands with him and his adorable facial hair, Darren could see him clearly and closed his eyes as his hips bucked shooting his load across his chest and unable to stop himself rubbing his cock and beating a second load out as quickly as the first. Not matter how many times he masturbated over Sam he never realised he had a picture of him in his bedside table standing next to Byron.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

Part 15 - December 2018

The second week of December was cold and the crisp morning frost glistened across the fields of Malvern. Inside he had never felt better although the freezing temperatures were biting through his coat as he made his way to the clinic. Stepping inside he was hoping for good news for once and Darren took a seat Dr. Edwards consulting room. After the pleasantries were out of the way he breathed a sigh of relief hearing the news that his hiv was under control. Besides this he was feeling healthier, he had given up drugs and was going to a free gym and getting fit. It had been a long struggle since his return from that June day out in London. His illnesses had gotten more frequent and couldn't bring himself to visit London again or text Sam. But he was now on the mend and so far he had gone three weeks without contracting anything. The headaches and nausea had also gone from taking the medication. He had found a job vacancy in a London theatre as a stage hand and applied for the job. He was invited to interview for the position although it didn't pay much it was a job and it had prospects. The worrying thing was if he could afford to live there if he got the job, he had already started looking for flat or house shares and working out how much he would have spare for food and other things. He walked out of the surgery and headed in to town. Having a bit of money from his benefits he was going to buy a shirt for his interview next week. He looked at his phone and found Sam's number and sent a text to him apologising for not being in touch and that he would like to meet him. Unsure weather Sam would reply or even want to meet him, he finished by texting that he owed Sam a coffee. Sam finished unpacking the last box and sat down, relieved he had finally got his new flat sorted out. It was the first time he had managed to buy a property outright thanks to his appearances in some shows during the year whilst teaching. His new flat overlooking Chelsea Harbour was miles away from the one he shared with Byron near Mountview in south London. His phone pinged somewhere and he began lifting cushions trying to find it. The smile on his face said it all when he saw a message from Darren, he had almost forgotten about him having not heard from him since June. Several texts later and Darren explained he was coming for an interview at one of the theatres. Sam knew the production crew but hesitated contacting them since he didn't know how Darren would take it if he found out.

Byron rolled over in his sleep and started to wake, he sat up looking at Stefan with happiness at being back sleeping with him in familiar surroundings. Stefan still sleepy raised his hand and pulled Byron back down in to his arms and circling them firmly around Byron's body. The love between them only got stronger as the months went by, he didn't care if Stefan slept with women as long as he was the one who got in to bed with him at the end of the day. It had crossed Byron's mind that Stefan may have forgotten about their conversation a year earlier where he promised himself to Stefan in one years time if he still felt the same way. Stefan on the other hand had not forgotten and was biding his time until Byron was back in bed with him in Malvern.

Stefan turned on his side facing Byron "You owe me an answer" he quietly said reminding Byron.
Byson ran his fingers down Stefan's back "I thought you had forgotten" he said.
"Don't be silly Byron" Stefan chuckled "But you do owe me an answer" he said leaning up.
Byron rolled on to his back "No I don't" he said yawning.
Stefan leaned up "Oh, do you not love me anymore?" he asked in a mocking voice.
Byron turned his head looking up Stefan "Nah" he replied jokingly and leaning up kissing him passionately.
Stefan laid back down smiling "So are you finally mine?" he asked.
Byron chuckled "I have always been yours Stefan and you knew it" he leaned over and kissed Stefan's chest.

Stefan ran his hand through Byron's hair and slowly pushed his head down further, he half expected Byron to resist initially. Byron just looked up at Stefan and kissed his abdomen, Stefan's hand guiding him lower until he began kissing the hardening shaft of Stefan's cock. Byron tenderly progressed not being to eager but allowing Stefan to guide him purposefully and dictate what he wanted, 'I won't last' Stefan muttered in between short gasps 'take it' he whispered. Byron's tongue circled around the tip of his foreskin just covering the head of Stefan's cock, his lips moved around the head pushing the foreskin back he got his first real taste of Stefan. Instantly his cock hardened fully, it was hefty and thick taking Byron by surprise. Slowly he worked Stefan's cock with very little pressure, just enough to tease and cause Stefan to push his hips up several times whispering Byron's name. Byron sunk his mouth lower taking more cock in his mouth until the sheer hardness met the back of his throat causing him to splutter and cough. Stefan gasped and pushed his hips up 'fuck' he cried releasing his load in quick jerks filling Byron's mouth. Instantly Byron thought about kissing Stefan but swallowed instead thinking that might not be a good idea. His moans continued as Byron gently sucked his cock which showed no signs of softening. He kissed Stefan's cock raising his head he looked at Stefan's cheeky grin, Byron had never loved him more than he did right now. Stefan pulled Byron up until he was laying on to of him, his arms holding Byron close. In one quick five minutes a lot of questions were answered since Stefan had wondered if it was any different being with a man and the answer was in his arms.

Byron studied him carefully concerned by the look on his face "Are you okay Stefan?" he asked.
Stefan smiled "I have never cum that quickly" he replied stroking Byron's back.
Stefan went silent for what seemed an age "So why did you?" Byron eventually asked curiously.
"Because it was you" Stefan replied "somehow it felt strange knowing it was you, weirdly nice".
Byron looked down at him "You really were serious last year then?" he asked.
Stefan nodded and grinned "I want to spend my life with you Byron, so yes totally serious".
"Fuck" Byron said and sighed "I got to marry you then" he leaned down and kissed Stefan.

Stefan leaned over and pulled some papers from under the bed and showed Byron, it was a house in Oxford that he had waited off signing on until Byron was with him. He sat reading through the details of the four bedroom detached property on an exclusive gated estate on the outskirts of Oxford. Stefan looked at Byron and asked if he wanted to drive down and look at it. Byron had one last look around at the house whilst Stefan waited for him downstairs in the kitchen.

"Well?" Stefan asked "Do you like it?" he asked "Will you move in with me?" he kept throwing questions at Byron.
"Slow down" Byron replied laughing "Yes to all" he said seeing a relieved look on Stefan's face.

The third week of December leading up to Christmas brought a few snow showers, Darren stood waiting at the tube station nearly fifteen minutes earl. He was nervous waiting for Sam and apprehensively picked up one of the free magazines to read. He managed to turn one page before Sam appeared from the ticket barrier and smiled at Darren holding his hand out.

"Your early" Darren said almost gushing with relief seeing Sam who looked just as sexy as he remembered.
Sam smiled "So are you!" he said as they walked off towards the coffee shop.
"What time is the interview you have?" Sam asked sitting down at a table.
"11.45, really nervous though it is a big change for me" Darren replied holding his cup to warm his hands.
Sam looked at him "Why this, I mean why in London?" he asked.
Darren shrugged his shoulders "I have no life back at home, I need a clean start" he admitted to Sam.
Sam nodded "I'm sure you will have what it takes, just be confident but not cocky in the interview" he said.
"Thanks" Darren said "Finding somewhere to live if I get the job is a challenge, it is so expensive".
"Concentrate on the job first" Same advised him.

Sam had a spare bedroom in his new flat, several times it had crossed his mind to offer it to Darren but he needed to know more about him before he took that step. Sam walked with Darren to the theatre and insisted on waiting for him. The production manager noticed Sam waiting with Darren when she called him in dead on 11.45. The interview was quick, to Darren it looked like she was just assessing his nature rather than if he had any experience. He tried to be confident and for the most part succeeded, he found himself casually chatting with the production manager rather than interviewing. Darren explained he would need to find a place to lie if he was given the opportunity but could start as soon as they needed him. She stood up and shook hands with him as the interview came to an end. Darren was told he would hear later today. Escorting Darren out she nodded to Sam and went back to her office.

Sam took Darren to lunch who protested saying he was in even more debt to him but he just couldn't say no to him, outwardly he showed no signs of being gay. But then Darren didn't either it was only when Sam caught that glimpse of the hook up app he knew. Darren was finding it hard not to look and stare at Sam whenever he spoke. He loved the way his mouth moved and his lips he thought, he was interrupted receiving a text message. He looked at the message for several minutes then looked up Sam 'I got the job' he said. Sam moved in and hugged Darren, it felt weird having a another guy hugging him like that, he couldn't deny that it felt nice and incredibly sexy at the same time.

"What else did they say?" Sam asked smiling at Darren.
Darren fumbled with this phone "They want me to start at the end of January".
"Gives you time to find somewhere to live" Sam said and saw the look on Darren's face.
"Shit yes" Darren said and looked up "Sorry I didn't mean to swear" he apologised.
Sam laughed "Why are you apologising to me?" he asked.
Darren looked at him "Felt right to" he replied "you know you being brought up better than me".
This made Sam feel a little awkward "I like you for you Darren don't put on any pretence for me" he said.
"You hardly know me though" Darren said thinking how strange he was behaving.
Sam smiled "I would like to get to know you, the real Darren" he said in anticipation.
"Why?" Darren replied looking confused "I have nothing to offer anyone, just my problems" he replied.
Sam touched Darren's arm "You only have problems if you hang on to them Darren" he said using kind words.
Darren smiled "Good thing I like you other wise I would punch your lights out for being so smart" he said grinning.
Sam knew he was joking and laughed "I could take you down any day" he said staring at Darren.
Darren tried to look mean but burst out laughing "You really know how to cheer me up" he said smiling.
"How about we go watch a show?" Sam suggested "I can get free tickets" he said before Darren could speak.
Darren looked at the time "I should get the train home but thank you" he replied.
"Do you have to be somewhere then?" Sam asked feeling let down.
Darren looked at his glass of water contemplating "No but it is getting late" he said.
"Stay" Sam blurted out "I mean you can stay with me" he looked up "I have a spare bedroom" he said.
Darren laughed "Your all fucked up what are you trying to say?" he asked.
Sam smiled from panic wanting him to stay "I have a spare room if you want to stay the night" he finally said.
Darren looked down twiddling his thumbs "I don't know" he replied shyly.

One thing Sam hated was awkward situations around people, normally he would go straight for the sex part with no chit chat or getting to know them. Awkward as this was he also found it quite intriguing, not a challenge by any standard but he liked Darren the raw edginess that he exuded made him perfect in his eyes. Sam was no fool and guessed that Darren may not be as comfortable or out with his sexuality, there was definitely something hidden underneath that exterior. Darren sipped his water trying to avert Sam's gaze as much as possible, his head conflicted but he couldn't deny the attraction he had to Sam. He just wished he knew if Sam felt the same towards him which would make it easier.

Darren made eye contact "If I do stay your not going to try anything are you?" he nervously asked.
Sam studied him for a moment "Do you want me to?" he replied.
Darren looked shocked at Sam for a moment unexpecting him to say that "Fuck!" he found himself blurting out.
"Sorry" Sam quickly said back tracking "I didn't mean to imply anything" he stated anxiously.
Darren could see the dread in Sam's face "Maybe I liked the implication" he said staring at Sam.
Sam looked carefully at him "Have you done this before? Sam asked him.
"No, well once but it..." Darren stopped and stood up panicking "I'm sorry" he grabbed his coat.
Sam stopped Darren "Wait" he said holding his arm "if you just want to talk that is fine".
Darren hesitated a moment and never expecting anyone to want to stop him leaving "Okay" he agreed.
"It is the weekend, stay as long as you like" Sam said "I can show you London if you like" he offered.

Sam made it clear that he could stay in his spare bedroom, Darren couldn't and didn't want to fight it off and agreed. Sam smiled seeing the look on Darren's face as they waited to exit the theatre. It had been the first time he watched a proper full on musical stage production, he was humming Defying Gravity all the way out of the theatre. What he loved most was how close the seats were to the stage and the recognition Sam got from four of the cast members when they saw him sat there. One of them even winked at Darren. He quickly ran through the programme in his hand and saw the ensemble member as Kurt, an American Broadway dancer who had a massive list of credits to his name. During the interval Darren kept reeling off that Kurt had worked with some of the biggest pop stars. It was gone midnight by the time they arrived in Chelsea and walked the off the Kings Road to Sam's flat. Darren had never felt so nervous or unsure of himself let alone of Sam.

"Make yourself at home" Sam said closing the door and showing Darren the spare bedroom.
He took his coat off and put it on the chair then walked in to the kitchen diner "Thank you" he said.
Sam looked and smiled "I like lemon and ginger herbal tea to relax, can I tempt you?" he asked.
Darren nodded "Never had it but I will try it" he replied watching Sam switching the kettle on.
Sam took Darren to the lounge "Sit down. I'm just going to change out of these clothes".

Sam disappeared in to his bedroom and stripped naked putting on his gym shorts and laving his white ankle socks on, he didn't even think twice as this was how he dressed in his home. Darren was taken by surprise when Sam walked through the lounge mostly naked except for the shorts and socks. His eyes instantly taken to the smooth and muscular firmness of Sam's body, and those legs looked amazing he thought before realising how overdressed he was in comparison. He could hear Sam in the kitchen getting the mugs ready before he reappeared in the lounge.

"Won't be long" Sam said casually noticing Darren's look "sorry should I put more clothes on?" he asked.
Darren shook his head "No" he said quietly "but I feel overdressed" he replied nervously.
Sam disappeared and retuned with a pair of shorts "These okay?" he asked handing them to Darren.

Sam went to finish making the tea whilst Darren stripped off naked and put the shorts on, caught by his own surprise of getting an erection putting Sam's shorts on he sat on the bed for a few minutes catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror. By comparison his body was getting fitter but nothing like Sam's, his tattoos randomly spread across his chest and arms gave him a some self doubt. Wearing his socks and Sam's shorts he walked back in to the lounge just when Sam put the mugs on the coffee table. Part of him was yearning for Sam's approval, he shook himself out of it wondering what the hell he was thinking before realising Sam was standing in front of him.

"I didn't realise you had so many tattoos" Sam said looking at Darren's chest.
Darren stood there feeling Sam's hand going over each tattoos "Are they horrible?" he asked tingling at Sam's touch.
Sam smiled and removed his hand "No not at all" he said sitting down on the sofa.
He felt left out in the cold wanting Sam to touch him again "Smells weird" Darren said smelling his herbal tea.
Sam chuckled seeing the programme open on Kurt's picture "He took a shine to you" Sam said.
Darren looked at the picture "That's silly" he said.
"Kurt is gay and I saw him wink at you" Sam replied looking to gauge the reaction.
Darren didn't say anything but looked at the picture "Dangerous person though" Sam said breaking the silence.
"How do you mean?" Darren asked inquisitively.
"He has hiv and likes knocking guys up" Sam replied looking at Darren.
Darren looked shocked "How do you know that?" he asked trying to control his emotion.
Sam put his mug down on the table "He fucked me at a rehearsal once" he confessed "I didn't stop him and couldn't stop him. I enjoyed it to much".
Darren saw a tinge of sadness in Sam's eyes "I'm sorry" he said not really knowing what to say "You are gay?".
Sam smiled "Yes, promise me you won't let him get at you" he said patting Darren's leg.
Darren wiped his watering eyes "To late for that" he said timidly.

Sam looked at the Darren who seemed so far away lost in thought, cautiously he put his arm around Darren and cuddled him. For the first time Darren felt safe and opened up explaining everything to Sam, he left a few bits out including the identity of the person. Sam listened intently, not quite sure what to make of it knowing there was a bully and aggressive person sat in front of him. But he was captivated and wanted him, Darren was no ordinary closet case, he had an allure of a diamond in the rough that was fast stealing Sam's heart.

"Darren, I'm sorry" Sam said "I can understand why it happened, you can only push people so far".
Darren nodded "I never knew they held so much anger against me" he said "it was a real anger though".
"Do you feel the need to get back at them?" Sam asked him.
Darren shrugged his shoulders "I was stoned at the time then conflicted after..." he trailed off.
He looked at Sam with a tear running down his face "I found out last month I had it" he said looking frightened.
Sam hugged him tighter "It is scary Darren, trust me I know" he said comforting Darren.
"I had been getting ill frequently" Darren said "I went to the doctors and found out why".
Sam nodded "That's why I didn't hear from you?" he asked and Darren nodded again.
Darren looked at him "I would never have known you had it" he said "you look so normal".
Sam burst out laughing "Fucking cheek, normal?" he asked.
They laughed grappling with their hands until Darren got the better of Sam "Okay you win" Sam said laughing.
Sam took the mugs to the kitchen and returned looking at Darren "Bed time" he said.
Darren stood up nervously wanting Sam to ask him but it never happened "I had a great night" he said.

Sam smiled and ran his hand along Darren's arm over the tattoos he could feel Darren trembling. He had to know if Darren felt what he was feeling. Sam raised his head and found Darren staring at him, his eyes seem to tell him but also they showed someone who was scared. He held Darren and kissed him lightly on the mouth then hugged him for a moment waiting and hoping, there was no angry response more like one of relief. Sam moved away and offered his hand to Darren, without muttering a word Darren took it and Sam lead him to his bedroom. Darren visibly shook knowing that he was about to do what he had desperately wanted to but always afraid. Sam moved closer to Darren and gently held him allowing the nerves to subside a little. Darren was really struck by how fit the body was in front of him compared to his. The skin was soft and tight across the muscles, he spent ages touching Sam's arms and chest in silence and awe. Sam took Darren's hand and led him to the bed, he laid down on his back, both still wearing their shorts. He allowed Darren to continue exploring his body at his own pace, occasionally his hand would tenderly touch Darren's body, he loved the almost silent moans Darren would make as he knelt over him. Sam sat up and slowly caressed Darren's face looking in to each others eyes. Darren moved forward and kissed Sam on the lips, he felt Sam's facial hair touching his skin, his body alive with feelings and his cock already hard. The masturbation fantasies had become very real and very right. Darren felt himself falling forward as Sam laid back down, his body laying on Sam's. He didn't know how and when but his tongue was inside Sam's mouth and their lips were locked together, he was kissing Sam with mad passion drawn in by Sam's responsiveness.

Darren pulled away and kneeled looking at Sam touching his body "Your body is so fit" he said with shyness.
Sam kissed Darren's nipple making him giggle "You have a fine body too" he replied.
Sam sat up and held Darren kissing him lightly on the lips "Do you want me to guide you?" he asked.

Darren looked up starring again in Sam's eyes, their lips meeting again soft and tender. Sam slowly ran his hand around Darren's back and to his ass, taking his time allowing Darren to follow his lead. He kissed Darren on the neck and brought his hands around to the front brushing over the hardness of a substantial cock hidden away. Slowly he ran his hand over it, Darren moaned his body overtaken with the sensation of the kissing on his neck and someone touching his cock. He looked down to find Sam's fingers slipping the shorts down exposing his ass. Concerned if he should do them same to Sam his thoughts got interrupted by Sam slipping his hands around the back holding his ass cheeks firmly. Sam pulled Darren forward by his ass and rubbed his cock up against Darren's, he sought Sam's mouth and kissed him with more intensity, finding his feet he was beginning to respond to Sam with natural instinct. The bodies so close that Darren's began to push Sam on to his back, still kissing him he ground his cock harder against Sam's and lowered himself until he laid on top. A new sensation ran up his body feeling Sam's legs caressing his thighs almost hypnotically enticing Darren. He felt desires rising in his body, he kneeled back in between Sam's legs, his hands run up Sam's body and he watched him drifting in pleasure until he stopped. Sam smiled and took Darren's hand and placed it at his shorts. Darren looked for a moment, his fingers fumbled then pulling them off completely. Darren marvelled at the beautifully crafted muscular legs. Sam kneeled up and kissed Darren gently lowering him until he was on his back. He ran his hand along Darren's torso and arms 'beautiful' he said admiring the art work. Despite the sporadic nature of the tattoos they just worked on his body and looked perfectly in place. Sam inspected Darren's legs one by one and light hair covering them. Darren was almost ashamed of how he could become so helpless in the presence of Sam. He laid there naked with Sam kneeling over him taking in the beautiful form of the male body above him. He didn't know if now was the time to fuck him or if there was some foreplay ritual to be done.

Darren looked up at him "Do I fuck you now?" he asked.
Sam smiled at Darren "Just oral sex this time" he replied "when you are more comfortable we can".
Darren held Sam's arm "Will there be another time?" he asked slightly taken back.
Smiled and leaned forward to kiss him "If you want there to be, I do.".

Darren pulled Sam down and instantly thrust his tongue in to Sam's mouth kissing him hard. Sam kissed his neck and moved lower placing gentle kisses across and down his body. Darren sensed he was moving towards his cock and seemed to clench his fists in anticipation. His hips twisted as Sam licked along the shaft 'oh shit' Darren blurted out, his cock bouncing as it throbbed. Sam moved to the head and expertly using his tongue he licked around the foreskin teasing it back over the head 'mother fucking...' Darren blurted out again then groaned deep in his chest, Sam took the head and began lightly applying pressure. He stared up at the ceiling in bewilderment not knowing what to do with his body, he had never endured such sensation and tried to flow the stem of swear words he wanted to shout out. He body slowly relaxing  to what was happening to it. He raised his head and looked at Sam who was looking up at him, his mouth full of his cock 'fuck that is hot' he said throwing his head back on to the pillow. His hand roaming over Sam's head began to gently push him further down to take more of his cock. Sam saw his legs shake and felt the pulses beginning as Darren cried out 'fuck i'm gonna nut' he panted 'fuuuck, fuuuck' his seed jettisoned rapidly with some force behind it filling Sam's mouth. His hips bucked up hard ramming his cock further down Sam's throat. Sam choked and raised his head off Darren's cock wiping his eyes.

He kneeled up and looked at Darren 'Fuck' he said coughing.
"I'm sorry did I do it wrong" Darren asked still breathing heavily.
Sam laughed "Hell no" he replied leaning forward and kissing him "that was hot".

Sam laid down next to him, his hand resting on Darren's thigh. He was not going to push Darren to do anything, it would have to be on his own terms and when he was ready. Sam smiled as Darren's hand found his holding on to it lightly, they both quickly fell asleep. Sam woke at 10am and slipped out of bed dressing in his shorts he strode in to the kitchen to make coffee. Darren appeared in the kitchen rubbing his eyes and wearing Sam's shorts, seeing him standing there he looked vulnerable and almost scared.

"Morning how are you feeling?" Sam asked walking towards him.
Darren stood there and briefly smiled "Tired but good" he replied allowing Sam to kiss him tenderly.
"Do you want coffee?" Sam asked.
"Please" Darren replied and sitting down "Thanks, you know for being patient with me" he said.
Sam smiled placing the coffee down in front of him "I guessed a lot of this was new to you?".
Darren looked at his cup "Will you teach me" he asked "I mean if you want to see me again" he almost pleaded.
Sam sized him up for a moment "Yes, I would love to" he replied seeing Darren smile.

Sam was falling hard for Darren, he was the opposite in every way to him and that is what made the man sitting there appeal to him. As Darren left to head back to Malvern he turned and asked Sam if he would help him find somewhere to live when he came back to London in January. Sam nodded and said for him text a few days before he was coming and that he would keep any eye out for and let him know if anything came up. Sam closed the door to set about his day, he had a few presents still to buy before he went to his parents for Christmas. After new year he was heading up to Malvern to spend a couple of days with Sam and Stefan.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

I must say this story is so different then most on the site as it combines , gay love, friendships, POZ  breeding , acceptance of all  in a very loving way . A great story and also very erotic , hope see more very soon. Thankyou  for the pleasures you bring to so many 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, oinker said:

I must say this story is so different then most on the site as it combines , gay love, friendships, POZ  breeding , acceptance of all  in a very loving way . A great story and also very erotic , hope see more very soon. Thankyou  for the pleasures you bring to so many 

That's why I reckon he is one of the best writers on this site.

• Like 2

Part 16 - January 2019 New Year

Darren eventually surfaced at 10am on January 1st, feeling more optimistic about his future he just needed to hold this job down. He had a text come in and opening it he smiled, Sam had wished him a happy new year and was looking forward to seeing him. Instantly his cock reacted thinking about him, he still couldn't believe how nice the guy was towards him even after finding out about his past. It had crossed his mind if Sam was attracted to him, he hoped so since he found him nice and very sexually alluring. His mother never asked how he contracted hiv, but then she never really showed much interest in him and  wanted him out having done her bit raising him. In many ways he felt alone and that was what was driving him now to change his life and move away. His little group of friends were nearly all dating or shagging a bird when they weren't drinking or getting stoned. Seeing less and less of them really allowed him to take a look at himself, looking in the mirror he wanted to change in so many ways and decided he would start with a new haircut and tidy himself up. He quite fancied a spikey haircut instead of the mess he currently saw in the mirror and decided that tomorrow he would go in to town and see what the hairdresser could do.

Byron insisted on taking Stefan's parents car to the station to meet Sam, Stefan's Porsche was not really designed for 3 people and even Byron felt uncomfortable sat in it. The train pulled in and Sam appeared at the exit where they hugged uncontrollably excited to see each other. The three of them spent most of the day walking along the Malvern Hills enjoying the winter sunshine and catching up. Byron and Stefan broke the news that they had brought a house in Oxford which was close enough to London for Byron and also where Stefan's family business was located, they would be moving there in late February. The move was planned to allow Byron time before he was starring in Top Hat in the west end from May. He had been finally cast in the leading role after his success with Louise and Patti and really getting noticed by many producers. Sam was also going to be in the cast for a few months as he wanted to improve his tap dance ability, they would both be starting rehearsals in February.

"So you two are really doing this then?" Sam asked as they reached the top of a hill.
Byron laughed "Yeah, I know it is strange but I can't see myself living without him" he replied looking at Stefan.
"Sexless marriage" Sam giggled "Let me know how that works out" he said looking at Byron and Stefan.
Stefan smiled "Not entirely sexless" he replied catching the surprised look on Sam's face.
Sam stopped "Don't tell me you have flipped over" he asked Stefan chuckling.
"Not entirely" Stefan replied putting his arm around Sam's shoulder "But I can see why you enjoy it the oral sex, he is good a blowing me".
Sam shook his head in bewilderment "I give you a year before you totally switch sides" he laughed.

The following day they headed in Malvern town and Stefan was taking Sam around whilst Byron sorted out some personal business for his parents, he agreed to meet the guys in an hour in the coffee shop, Sam laughed joking that his shopping usually took longer than hour. Byron walked out of the bank having completed everything in record time, he made his way over to the coffee shop. There were a few people in front of him so he texted Stefan to say he was done and getting a coffee. Stefan replied telling him he had no idea how long they would be as Sam was a crazy window shopper.

Byron chuckled looking up from his phone and found himself face to face with Darren holding his coffee looking at him "Byron" he said.
"Darren" Byron said taking a step back and trying not to show any emotion or fear of him.
They nearly didn't recognise each other "You look different" Darren said.
Byron fumbled putting his phone away "So do you" he replied quietly thinking how sexy Darren now looked.
"What do you want Darren?" Byron asked his mouth going dry.
Darren looked around quickly "What the fuck did you do to me?" he said looking him in the eyes angrily.
Byron gulped unsure what he was going to do "I'm sorry but you were going to..." he started saying.
His words cut off by the barista "Can I help you?" she called over to Byron.
Darren looked back at her "I will sit over there you better join me" Darren said warning Byron and walking off.

Byron ordered his coffee and nervously kept looking back over his shoulder where Darren sat. He was in in two minds to send a message to Stefan since he had no idea what Darren was about to do, it was the first time he had seen Darren since the incident on the Malvern hills. He stopped himself and looked back at Darren quickly, he was not even looking just staring out of the window watching the world go past. He knew he could get just walk right on out and not face Darren. No, he was done running from him and he couldn't face having to look over his shoulder with the guilt of what happened. Byron collected his coffee and approached the table taking the seat opposite Darren he sat down fixing his gaze on him.

Darren turned to face Byron "You not scared of me or what I will do?" he asked.
Byron just stared at him "No" he finally replied sipping his coffee still staring at him.
Darren stared at Byron "I wanted to destroy you and make you suffer after what you did" he said.
"What I did?" Byron asked in a surprised voice and shook his head "I protected myself from getting raped".
Byron looked down "I was angry with you and... I just don't know where it came from Darren" he said.
"So you gave me what you have?" Darren said becoming emotional.
"Do you think the years of misery you put me through were great?" Byron asked putting his cup down.
Darren looked out of the window "You think giving me this for life is fun?" he asked looking back at Byron in anger.
"Someone told me you can only push people so far before they break" Darren said eyeing him carefully.
Byron sat back in his chair "So what then?" he asked "You want to go outside and put an end to it?".
Darren shook his head smirking "Oh this is never going to end Byron" he said "not after what you did".
"I hoped you would have got the message last time you tried taking me down" Byron said standing up to leave.
"Sit down" Darren said sharply then smirked "please".
"Fuck, what is it with you Darren?" Byron asked confused by the way Darren was acting.
Darren shook his head "Do you really hate me that much?" he asked watching Byron.
Byron looked at his cup "I don't know" he said "I just don't understand you, or why we are here".
"Did you know you had it when you raped me?" Darren asked gazing out the window.
Byron was not about to start lying to him "Yes, but I..." He started before he was cut off.
"So you knew what you were doing then" Darren stated "did you get off on it?" he asked Byron.
Byron pushed his cup away "No, I sat on the doorstep after and cried" he said truthfully looking down.
"I so wanted to get back at you" Darren stated smirking "but you would probably enjoy me raping you" he said.
Byron was at a complete loss now "Are you after revenge?" he asked turning his cup around on the table.
Darren looked at him for a moment then gazed out the window "I could go to the police" he replied.
"I don't really care what you do Darren" Byron replied "nothing compares to what you have put me through".
Darren smirked again "I could ruin your life going public with what you did" he said turning to face Byron.
"Don't you mean continue to ruin it?" Byron asked questioning him.
"Your dancing and singing" Darren said seeing Byron's surprised look "I see you in the papers".
"You do?" Byron said "What out of morbid curiosity?" he asked in a surprised voice.
Darren gazed out of the window again "How the famous can fall so easily" he finally said after a moments silence.
Byron felt sick inside knowing Darren had him "Blackmail?" he asked too frightened to look at Darren.
Darren shrugged and wiped his eyes "That is one way" he replied still staring out of the window.
"I'm sorry Darren" Byron said lowering his voice "I was beyond angry with you that day".
"I gathered by you overpowering me so easily" Darren replied "I thought I could still take you down".
Darren faced Byron "Is it because of me, you know your body?" he asked thinking he sounded like a pervert.
Byron shook his head "No, I needed to build strength for my work, but I got so in to it" he replied.
Darren looked out of the window "At least your parents supported you that much I saw" he said sadly.
"At least you had real parents" Byron said looking at him.
Darren scoffed "You had it so easy growing up, my parents didn't give a shit" he replied upset.
Byron looked at Darren "They are my foster parents Darren, they adopted me properly at 14" he said.
Now Darren was stumped "Sorry" he said "I never knew that and thought you were from the posh end of Malvern".
They sat in silence for a moment "Now you have made me feel really bad about what I did" Darren said apologising.
Byron finished his coffee and Darren stood up "Coffee?" he asked picking Byron's cup up off the table.

Byron nodded and thanked him watching as he walked over to the counter. He sounded and looked like Darren apart from this new funky haircut that really suited him. He was still conflicted and confused seeing a completely different person from the last time they had encountered each other. Gone was the aggressive and abusive nature, what struck him most was that for once he didn't smell of weed and actually seemed to have cleaned himself up in many ways. Irrelevant of how he looked now, Byron knew that it was still Daz, Dazza or Darren depending on who you spoke to.

Darren returned placing a fresh coffee in front of Byron "Thanks" he said watching Darren sit down.
"Honestly I thought you would have bolted when we met" Darren said pausing "I'm glad you didn't".
Byron looked at him "How so?" he asked trying to find the words needed.
Darren looked down at his coffee "You have me I can see that" he said.
"I don't hate you Darren" Byron replied "I just don't know you and you never allowed anyone to get to know you".
"Apart from you there is only one person I told who knows what happened" Darren said looking at Byron.
Byron leaned forward "I thought you was going to get your gang and come after me" he said concerned.
Darren shook his head "Use to hang out on the estate with them" he said "but they are all pot heads".
Byron looked at him "And you?" he asked "are you still smoking weed or whatever it was?".
Darren shook his head "Not any more" he replied shyly "I kept getting sick" he said facing to Byron.
"Fuck" Byron said putting his head in his hands "I'm so sorry Darren, really I am" he apologised profusely.
Darren shrugged his shoulders "It's done Byron nothing can ever take it away" he said wiping his eyes.
Darren could see Byron was almost in tears "I pushed you on the wrong day" he said almost laughing.
Byron now looked even more confused "So the other person do they know as much as me?" he asked.
"Yes" Darren replied nodding "they don't know who it was though I keep your identity secret".
"Darren" Byron sat up "Will we ever put this whole thing between us to rest?" he asked.
Darren stared out the window "Maybe" he replied casually "eventually we could".
"I wish we could have got to know each other properly" Byron said watching Darren.
Darren gave Byron a wicked grin "I want to rape you" he said "to get even first of all".
Byron sat there speechless trying to figure out if Darren was in fact gay "Retaliation?" he asked.
Darren stared at him then nodded "Yes" he replied and laughed "You changed the balance of power that day".
"Let me guess, you don't like it that way?" Byron suggested watching Darren nod and hearing is phone ping.
Darren studied him reading his message then shaking his head "Something wrong?" he asked.
"No Stefan and my friend are running behind, I am meeting them in here" Byron replied putting his phone down.
"Your still friends with Stefan then?" Darren asked "Is he still protecting you?" he smiled.
Byron looked up "We are getting married" he replied seeing the surprised look appear on Darren's face.
"I didn't think he was gay, thought you were just friends" Darren said in a shocked tone.
Byron laughed "He isn't gay" he paused "hard to explain really" he said.
"That is bizarre, not gay but your getting married?" Darren asked unable to comprehend this.
Byron nodded "I don't know how to explain it, we love each other in a different way" he said.
Darren looked at the time "Sorry I should go before they arrive" he said standing up.
"I am really sorry Darren" Byron said "I hope we can patch things up if you want that" he pleaded.
Darren looked down at him "Sure" he said "I am going to fuck you though" he turned to leave.

He felt horrid about what he had done, strangely though he did wonder if what he did had completely changed Darren. He wished they could take back all those years and been friends with him. Outside Stefan and Sam approached the coffee shop talking, Darren slipped through the door and walked in the opposite direction from them. They found Byron sat at the table looking deep in thought. Sam went to fetch the coffees whilst Stefan walked over and sat down with Byron.

"Penny for them" Stefan said startling Byron.
"What?" he replied returning back to the room "sorry just had the strangest half an hour with Daz".
Stefan looked at him "Did he touch you?" he asked almost angrily.
"No, he was quite the opposite" Byron replied "completely different Stefan".
Sam sat down and handed Byron another coffee "God I am going to be pissing for England later" he laughed.

Byron began to recount his conversation to them. Sam knew about this bully from brief chats whilst they were at Mountview. Byron told Sam the rest including the day on the Malvern hills where he finally snapped. Sam sat there looking shocked pondering if this was the same guy he met in London.

"What did you say his name was?" Sam asked interrupting Bryon.
Byron looked at him "Darren or Daz as his gang called him at school" he said.
Sam shook his head "You only ever referred to him as Daz" he said "does he have tattoos?" he asked.
Byron nodded "Yes, quite muscular and about my height" he replied "but I don't think he is gay".
Sam looked at them both "I met a Darren in London you remember the guy I told you about in Costa?".
Byron nodded "Fuck, do you think it is the same Darren?" he asked "where does he live?".
"I don't know" Sam replied "can't possibly be the same one he has a job in London" he said.
Byron nodded "Yeah this Darren doesn't have a job" he said.
"Where is he from?" Stefan asked putting his cup down.
Sam looked at both of them then giggled "Not again Sam" Stefan said "you really need to talk to guys your picking up".

All of them reached the conclusion that this was not the same person as they appeared to be worlds apart from the one they knew individually. Sam got down to spending a few days out of the city and enjoying the almost country life of Malvern, hiking every day with Byron with Stefan in the crisp winter days was exhilarating and refreshing. Sam sat there the last night chatting with Stefan's mother trying to persuade her to talk to his class at the academy, eventually she agreed and also promised to given them some acting lessons. Sam was sleeping in his own bedroom that was previously Byron's when he stayed at Stefan's, lying in bed he caught up on his emails. Flicking over to the message app he sent one to Darren 'Hey, come down next weekend and stay, we can go house hunting', his other hand playing with this cock thinking about Darren as he sent the message. Darren responded saying he would come down Saturday morning but Sam suggested Friday early evening and he was surprised to see he agreed with a smiling face emoji. Darren smiled as he walked across the Flowers estate that late evening towards home. Hearing his name suddenly called out he looked across the playground and saw Leo walking towards him. The scrawny 28 year old estate dealer was the last person he wanted to see having avoided him for months now. Leo was marginally taller than Darren, skinny and gobby he was one of the most feared people on the estate and Darren never knew why that was.

"Dazza where you been mate?" Leo asked approaching him "shit you gone all queer?" he said looking at Darren.
Darren nodded "Leo" he continued to walk not wanting to engage Leo in conversation.
"You haven't brought anything from me for a while" Leo said "where you getting your stuff from?".
Darren stopped and looked at him "I'm clean Leo" he said.
Leo laughed in his face "Come on, I got some good shit here, give you a discount" he said pulling a bag out.
"No thanks" Darren replied about to walk off until Leo grabbed his arm.
"Rumour has it you go the sexual health clinic" Leo said smirking at him "what did you get?" he asked.
Darren shook his hand away and ignored the comment "Don't come near me again" he said calmy and walked off.
Leo laughed "You will be back" he said shaking the bag loudly "ass fucker" he mumbled.
Darren heard him and turned around "What did you say?" he said walking back towards Leo angrily.

He only managed 5 meters before Leo turned and bolted off across the playground. Darren stood there watching Leo wondering if he knew of Darren's sexuality, he couldn't possibly he said to himself. One thing he did know was Leo would not drop the subject quickly and use it to taunt Darren at any opportunity.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2

Part 17 - January 2019 Second Weekend

Darren came out of the tube station and Sam was standing there waiting for him, at first Sam was just watching the exit and Darren saw the smile broaden on his face. It was enough to lift Darren  walking towards Sam. Darkness had already taken the daylight away and the cold drizzle did nothing to hamper Darren's excitement to be back in London and with Sam. They walked the 15 minutes in a quick pace to get out of the damp cold and in to the classy block of flats in Chelsea harbour. Sam couldn't keep his eyes of Darren or the smile off his face, he had been looking forward to the weekend and spending it with Darren. Desperately he wanted to get to know more about Darren. The lift door opened and they walked along the corridor and in to the flat.

"Do you want to put your things in the bedroom?" Sam asked hanging his coat up in the closet.
Darren took his coat off "Please" he replied handing his coat to Sam to hang up and looking at the bedroom doors.
Sam watched and smiled "Which room do you want to put them in?" he asked sensing Darren's quandary.
Darren looked at Sam and nodded to the door "Yours?" he replied making it out as if he was asking a question.
Sam walked over and opened the door "I was hoping you would say that" he said following Darren in.
"You don't mind me sharing with you?" Darren asked putting his bag down "I enjoyed it last time" he said.
Sam studied him for a moment "I missed you not being hear" he said admitting his affection for Darren.
Darren smiled trying to be cool "Yeah" he replied but Sam could see Darren was unable to hide his own emotions.
Sam smiled before asking "Did you bring shorts?".
Darren chuckled "No, I want to wear yours again" he replied.
"Is that right?" Sam asked smiling at Darren.

The way their eyes fixed on each other revealed just how much chemistry there was going on between them, both wanting to ignite it, both held back until they felt it was right. Sam cooked dinner and they spent the evening lying on the sofa getting to know the other person's body, the talk was mostly around finding somewhere for Darren to live. It was gone 11pm when they went to bed and Sam got behind Darren and spooned up next to him. Darren held Sam's hand and quickly fell in to a very happy sleep enjoying the warmth of the body next to him. Saturday they travelled around London after trawling the internet for house or flat shares but everything seemed to go so quickly. There were some available out east but Sam advised against his way and stick to the north or west of the city. By late afternoon they found themselves looking at one flat share close to Ealing Broadway, it seemed perfect but Sam was not so sure about the owner, he seemed a little creepy. They left with Sam telling him they had a couple of more flats to look at and dragged Darren out.

"What's the matter with that one?" Darren asked looking at Sam walking down the road away from the place.
Sam looked at Darren "Flat was okay, he was really creepy" he said looking concerned.
"I can look after myself" Darren chuckled nudging against Sam.
Sam half smiled "I know, but it is when you can't, you have to be really careful" he explained.
Darren looked confused "What do you mean when I can't?" he asked.
"He gave me the shivers" Sam said "what if he slips something in a drink and you end up helpless?" he asked.
The smile faded from Darren's face "People really do that?" he asked "are you protecting me?".
"Yes" Sam replied "I want to keep you safe" he said noticing the grin on Darren's face appear.
Sam stopped walking "You could always use my spare bedroom until you get on your feet" he said nervously.
Darren looked at Sam "No" he replied "Thank you but it would be weird" he said.
Sam laughed "Seriously Darren, you can use the spare bedroom until you find your feet" he repeated.
"Okay" Darren replied not wanting to argue with Sam.
Darren looked around "What now then?" he asked and paused "can we go to the V&A museum?" he suggested.
Sam laughed "What now?" he replied seeing Darren nod "okay" Sam said turning around with Darren following him.

Sam never imagined that Darren would be interested in going to a museum. He couldn't believe how much Darren just kept surprising him, he didn't mind since he loved spending time with Darren and was hiding the fact he had fallen head over heels for him. Saturday night they headed in to the west end and watched another show that Sam had managed to get tickets for. By the end Darren was finding it hard to stay awake, he was exhausted from travelling all over the place. He dozed on the tube ride back and was glad to be back at Sam's place collapsing on the sofa. Sam sat down next to Darren and started undressing him until he only wore his underwear. Darren giggled and pulled Sam forward kissing him several times, each time he got braver with his kissing. He moaned slipping his arm around Sam finally kissing him properly, unable to keep their arms off each other they slipped off the sofa and on to the floor giggling.

Sam stood and helped Darren to his feet leading him to the bedroom. Darren felt all his inhibitions falling away and knew that being with a man, this man was all he wanted right now. Sam made him happy there was no doubt about that, his hands fumbled pushing Sam's underwear down and pulling him closer wanting to feel and touch his body. Sam gently pushed Darren back on the bed admiring his naked form, his hands running up Darren's legs, along his abdomen until he gently lowered himself on top of Darren kissing him. Sam giggled feeling Darren's hands roaming down across his buttocks and squeezing them gently. He allowed Darren to lead letting him go at his own pace. He was rewarded feeling Darren getting more dominant rolling Sam on his back and slipping between Sam's legs. Darren leaned up and tentatively took Sam's cock in his hand holding it for a while now knowing what to do with it now he had it. Gently he rubbed it pulling the foreskin back to reveal the head and then pushing it back over hiding it from view again. His other hand caressed Sam's chest, his vision purely on Sam's cock admiring how hard and ample it felt in his hand. Darren looked up and saw the smile on Sam's face, his mouth slightly parted and tiny moans escaping. He touched his own cock not realising how hard it had become, the sight of Sam's beautiful body lying there was exciting him. Darren leaned forward and kissed Sam 'Can I fuck you?' he asked tenderly kissing Sam's hand that touched his face 'Yes' he replied. Sam turned over on to his stomach thinking it would be easier for Darren being his first time. Moaning in anticipation and feeling the weight of Darren's body resting on his back, he could feel the cock between his ass cheeks rubbing up and down feeling the full hardness. Sam reached over to the bedside table draw and pulled a small bottle of lube, he squeezed a bit in his hand and massaged it on to Darren's cock. Darren groaned dropping his head forward and resting it between Sam's shoulders, he could feel the slickness as he rubbed his cock again against Sam's ass. By instinct he lifted his hips and gradually felt the resistance of Sam's hole against the head of his cock, tiny pushes and nudges until he gasped feeling his cock slip inside. Sam moaned and raised his head, gently Darren pushed down more gasping and almost crying every time more of him went inside. The sensations flowing up through his body was more than he could understand, the warmth and seductiveness of Sam's body underneath him brought out a sensual side to that not even Darren knew he had.

Sam moaned quietly raising his head off the bed feeling more of Darren entering him, even for him this was a new experience unlike the usual fuck and go meets this was more of a craving and a need. Letting his head fall forward back on the bed he had a smile of pure happiness on his face. His body wriggled at the unmistakable feeling of the coarse pubic hair now rubbing against his ass. Darren let out one last gasp and moan his cock now fully inside Sam up to his balls, slowly he lowered his body down until he rested lying on top of Sam's back. He daren't move for fear of ejaculating, his breathing steadied and he moved his arms up above Sam's head allowing his full body weight to rest. Sam's fingers sought his own entwinning around until they held hands, he could feel Darren's breath against his neck. Turning his head he kissed Darren's chin seeking his mouth. The kiss was sensual and slow, teasing but lovingly given until their tongues met. It was like Sam teased Darren's tongue in to his mouth sharing the first very intimate and real kiss. The sensuality drove Darren's hips gently pushing down then rising then stopping 'are you okay' Sam asked with his lips still touching Darren's 'I can't move or I will bust my load' he replied. Sam kissed him again long and hard 'just relax Darren' he said rubbing his lips over Darren's who giggled 'easy for you to say' Darren replied. He freed his right hand from Sam's and placed it around his neck feeling the need to be closer and holding him. Darren looked in to Sam's eyes 'oh fuck Sam' he said his eyes tearing up from how much he had fallen for Sam. Darren moved his hips and watched Sam's mouth parting letting out a loud moan from the sudden thrust he received from Darren. His arm released from around Sam's neck and quickly he took hold of his hand again squeezing both of them tightly he kissed Sam's neck and cheek. His cock jumping and oozing pre-cum inside Sam's ass making it slicker and enhancing the sensation that travelled down his shaft and in to his balls. He fought to hold off and stopped resting on top of Sam who groaned turning his head then kissing Darren deep. They smiled at each other and kissed, Darren held himself perfectly still knowing he would bust if he moved right now. Taking his time until he was ready he found a steady rhythm gently and slowly fucking Sam without bringing him over the edge. He loved hearing the delighted moans and gasps from Sam, listening to make sure he wasn't hurting him and wanting to treat him gentle. His body decided it needed to orgasm and suddenly without warning he leaned up still holding Sam's hands tightly he started more pronounced thrusts to Sam's delight. His pace quickened holding his cock deep in to Sam, everything felt like it had gone in slow motion. He drove his hips down pushing as deep as he could go and cried out feeling his balls tighten and throb, echoing up through his shaft he released his seed impregnating Sam. Collapsing forward on to Sam's body and holding him in place his couldn't control his hips desire to keep wanting to push down fucking to ride the orgasm out, Sam raised his head crying out 'oh god yes' his ass pushing up wanting Darren's seed inside him. Their hands red from the tightness of them holding to on to each other, Darren's moans kept coming along with ribbons of his thick cum being passed from one body to the other.

Darren panted heavily his body shaking on the verge of convulsing, feeling of pleasure running ragged through every nerve. Sam laid underneath his own cock fighting against the sheet underneath him but the weight from Darren on top prevented him reaching down and beating his load out. Instead he ground his ass up enjoying the tiny pushes Darren still made, his cock still rock hard enjoying the feeling of Sam pleasuring himself against his cock. Darren kissed his neck tenderly for a few minutes then working round to Sam's mouth 'want more?' he asked rubbing his nose with Sam's. Sam smiled nodding and kissed Darren moaning this time in to his mouth with Darren immediately starting the second act pumping away at his ass. The slight sound of squelching soon disappeared as the last of Darren's first load worked deeper inside. Feeling more comfortable second time around he was learning how to control his orgasm and slowly over the next half an hour without knowing it he made love to Sam. Such tenderness between them shone in their eyes when they looked at each other, then abruptly the direction changed to a hard fucking, then switched back to tenderness and caressing. Darren felt every inch of Sam's body, wondering why he had taken so long to enjoy the male body. He couldn't explain why he was this way, all he felt was completeness. Unable to contain himself any more he moaned and pushed his body forward getting deeper in Sam. Feeling Sam's body tense from the anticipation he moaned and grunted in to Sam's mouth during their kiss, one arm around Sam's neck the other still holding hands with him he successfully delivered his second load of seed. Panting heavily Darren relaxed lying on top of Sam, his legs seem to have entwinned themselves around Sam's holding them down. Their heads laid side by side both smiling with tiny droplets of sweat. Sam pulled Darren on to his side, his cock still deep inside and showed no sign of softening, Darren wrapped his arms around the sexy muscled body kissing Sam's neck.

"That was your first time?" Sam asked rubbing his fingers over Darren's hand.
Darren was still in a euphoric state and mumbled before answering "Yes".
"Hell, I hate to think what you are going to be like when you find your grove" Sam said chuckling.
Darren squeezed Sam in his arms "I got so turned on fucking you" he said.
Sam moved his hand and stroked Darren's ass "Can I date you?" he asked "you know be your boyfriend?" he said holding his breath.
Darren leaned over and looked at Sam "Really?" he asked feeling jittery from nerves hearing Sam's words.
"Yes" Sam replied "that is if you like me" he said.
Darren smiled "Yeah, I'm glad you asked. I was too scared to ask you" he said playing with Sam's chin hair.

Sam kissed him lovingly then turned the light off on the bedside lamp. Darren made no move to extract his cock, he was quite happy being inside and holding Sam in his arms. A few hours had passed when Sam woke feeling Darren stir, his cock was hard again and sensing he was awake he pushed back to be rewarded. Darren started fucking him again, he guided Darren's hand to lift his leg up slightly and hold it there. He didn't need much guidance and soon found a steady gentle deep rhythm, he loved feeling Sam's body respond each time he pushed in deep. Still horny as fuck he didn't take long to orgasm and pulling Sam back on to his cock keeping him there whilst he delivered the third load. Lowering Sam's leg his arms wrapped around his boyfriend and hugged him tight kissing the back of his neck. After several minutes Sam patted Darren's leg and pulled off his cock slipping out of bed in to the en-suite bathroom. Sitting on the toilet he let out a small fart followed by a stream of Darren's cum, Sam laughed hard to himself as he still found it funny when this happened. After all he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep properly until he had pushed it out and standing up he was surprised to see how much there was. Sam cleaned himself up and walked back in to the bedroom to find Darren laying on his back looking at him.

"Is everything alright?" Darren asked looking concerned.
Sam chuckled "You could have warned me you shoot big loads" he said jumping back in to bed.
Darren laughed pulling Sam on top of him and wrapping his arms around him "Kiss me" he said.

Sam smiled and obliged kissing Darren and for once enjoying the feeling of being on top of him instead of the other way round. Sam slipped on to his side and cuddled up to Darren, their hands touching each other falling asleep. Sam woke just after 10am and slipped out of bed to make coffee and returned placing the mug down by Darren who was now awake. It suddenly dawned on Sam what they had spoken about the previous evening and he sat on the side of the bed.

"This whole thing just got crazy" Sam finally said turning his head to look at Darren.
Darren sat up unable to look at Sam "You and me?" he finally asked breaking the silence.
Sam nodded "I don't know what has happened" he said "is it going too quick for you?" he asked.
Darren touched Sam's shoulder "I can leave it you want me to" he said with a tinge of sadness.
Sam looked over his shoulder "No" he said abruptly then paused "I am in love with you".
There was silence in the room for a moment until Darren spoke "No one has ever said that to me" he said.
Sam watched a tear run down Darren's face "I'm sorry" Sam said hugging Darren.
Darren held Sam tight in his arms "You have no idea how long I wanted someone to say that to me" he said.
"I am so happy it has come from you" Darren said sniffing trying not to breakdown completely.
Sam pulled Darren down and laid facing him on the bed "Promise you won't run away?" Sam asked.
Darren kissed Sam "Promise" he said then kissed him again "You know I am madly in love with you".
Sam chuckled "Is that why you made love me to last night?" he asked.
Darren looked confused "Did I?" he asked trying to recall.
"Yes" Sam replied "the second time, you was so tender and loving" he said kissing Darren.
Darren laid back and smiled "You are my boyfriend then?" he asked obviously playing with his cock.
"Yes" Sam replied kissing Darren and slapping his hand "enough of that, I have to go to the gym, coming?".
Darren sat up "I have nothing to wear" he said watching Sam going through his draw.
He threw shorts and top at him "Now you do" he said smiling and watching Darren dress.

The gym was immaculate and set in the basement of the of the flats, there were a couple of guys already working out who knew Sam by name and gave curious glances to Darren. Sam never worked out with anyone and seeing this tattooed guy with him caused a bit of a stir. Darren worked out next to Sam but with only half the stamina he took it much easier and enjoyed watching Sam from the bench. He was taken back by how long Sam could work out without breaking a sweat until his thought was interrupted by Michael 'he can go hours in case you didn't know' he said to Darren. He looked up and eyes drawn immediately to the lycra shorts and bulge before he finally looked up and the muscular body of Michael. In his late twenties he had dark hair and brown eyes and almost model looks he stood a towering six feet of sculpted muscle. The guy with him who was still running was a complete contrast with a swimmers build and dirty blond hair and stood a few inches shorter and by comparison was fairly ordinary looking.

Darren looked over at Sam "Yeah, way fitter than me" he replied.
"I'm Michael live on the 15th floor" he said introducing himself holding out his hand.
Darren shook it "Darren 8th floor" he replied almost laughing at how silly the introductions went.
"You moving in or visiting?" he asked sitting down next to Darren looking at his tattoos.
"Kind of both" Darren replied looking down at the floor shuffling his feet.
Michael looked over to Sam and knew he was listening to their conversation "Strange answer" he said.
Darren smirked "Moving in in a couple of weeks" he said offering more information.
"Excellent" Michael replied "we should have a drink to welcome you to the building" he said smiling at Darren.
Darren was really taken by how nice Michael was being "Thank you" he replied.
"Sam your boyfriend or just a friend?" Michael asked out of the blue.
Sam turned to look at Darren and smiled "Boyfriend" Darren bravely replied and saw Sam fist punch the air.
Michael smiled nodding "You make a nice couple" he said "that is Tony my husband over there".
Darren looked at Tony then turned to Michael and smiled "Nice catch" he said causing Michael to laugh loudly.
"Want a hand working out Darren?" Michael asked standing up walking to the weight bench.
Darren stood and walked over "I'm not use to this so take it easy with me" he said laying down.
Michael smiled and leaned over Darren then winked "I will take it easy to start with but then..." he said.
Darren chuckled "Stop flirting with my boyfriend" Sam called out from the treadmill grinning.

Hearing Sam saying that felt strange knowing he was referring to him in that way, but he liked it. Darren's legs and arms ached by the time they left the gym, at the same time he felt so exhilarated having pushed himself further. Going in to the lift he had made two new friends in London, Tony liked him but Michael was constantly flirting with him and it really made Darren feel good. Sam snogged the face off Darren during the short ride up to the 8th floor finding it harder to keep his hands off Darren.

Sam stopped hearing the ding of the lift arriving "It was so funny watching Michael flirt with you".
Darren giggled "Was it that obvious?" he asked "I mean do they all flirt like that?".
Sam chuckled "Darren I think Michael was trying to get in your underwear" he said grinning.
"Silly" Darren replied following Sam along the corridor "he was being nice" he said explaining away.
Sam turned to look at Darren "You buy me dinner if he gets you in bed" he said looking serious.
Darren looked at him strangely "Hang on, I thought I was your boyfriend?" he asked.
"You are" Sam replied "Oh shit I need to explain" he said pulling Darren inside the flat.

Sam showered and walked in to the bedroom slipping in to some shorts they walked in to the kitchen diner and had breakfast. He began to explain about his friend from stage school that was still very close to him and of course Kurt. Darren listened completely intrigued hearing Sam open up about his life. Sam explained that no matter what Darren was his priority in life now and he would do whatever Darren decided. He was beginning to see life from a different perspective and found it quite exciting that if the time ever came he could without guilt have sex with Michael. Darren made only demand that if things between them developed in to more than boyfriends they would look at the situation again. Darren also promised that when he moved in he would open up more about his family and childhood, something to date he had deferred from talking about. They decided to go out and window shop in Harrods so both of them went to the bedroom to change. Sam sat on the bed naked about to put some underwear on and Darren took one look at him 'oh fuck' he said whipping down his trousers, he pushed Sam on to his back and got in between his legs 'I need to do you' he tried saying but Sam was already pulling Darren down and kissing him.

Darren took the Monday morning train to Malvern, he was excited at the prospect of moving to London since he now had a boyfriend, something he never really saw coming or even expected, he really loved Sam and that was all that counted right now. Sam dismissed the class for lunch and got out his phone sending a text to Byron telling him that he and Darren were officially a couple and he was excited beyond words, he had a strange feeling that Darren was going to be someone he could rely on and be in a very steady relationship with. Byron messaged back saying how thrilled he was and that he couldn't wait to meet the guy that finally broke the steel wall around Sam's heart.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

Part 18 - January 2019 The Last Weekend

Darren had made a few trips down to London during the week days since his return, every visit he took another bag of clothing and some belongings with him. On his last trip Sam had given Darren a key to the flat and the access code to the front entrance of the building. He was looking forward to starting work and his last check up at the clinic had revealed a further drop in his viral load. Dr Edwards advised him to avert any unsafe sex practice as he was still toxic at 100k viral load, but he was pleased since it had dropped from 300k on his last visit.

Darren left the clinic that Friday afternoon and headed across the Flowers estate, it was already dark and cold with snow flurries blown around in the gentle wind. He crossed the estate and heard cries coming from one of the stairwells he approached. He knew that some poor kid was getting picked on probably by Leo and his mate Billy, looking around all the curtains of the flats were closed nearby, the resident ignoring the please knowing it was no good. Darren headed in to the stairwell where Leo was demanding his money for the last weed the guy had. As expected Billy was doing the heavy work and the young guy was pleading saying he didn't use weed of even buy any. It was a tactic Leo used when he took a dislike to someone. Judging by what was happening Leo was completely stoned and drunk on top it slurring his words.

"Leo leave the poor kid alone" Darren said approaching him and picking him up off the floor.
Leo laughed at Darren "Mind your own business knobhead" he said snarling at Darren and clearly stoned.
Darren turned to the kid "Get going" he said pushing him past Billy who grabbed hold of Darren pinning his arms.
Leo walked up to Darren "You like it up the ass" he slurred laughing "want me to fuck you?" he joked.
Darren laughed "No, I will fuck you though" he replied watching Billy shift uncomfortably then leave.
Leo had no clue what he was doing but laughed and bent over "Come on then".
Darren chuckled "Kneel on the stairs and pull your jeans down" he said and watched as Leo did exactly that.

Darren stood there shaking his head unable to believe that Leo was so out of it he just did it. Darren reached in his pocket and got his phone, he wanted to get Leo begging for it and get the whole thing on film. He walked over to Darren to spat on his then pulled his semi hard cock out ready, turning the video on his phone 'Want me to fuck you Leo?' he asked loudly and to his surprise the response came quickly 'Yeah fuck me you ass fucker'. Leo cried feeling the cock thrusting up his ass tearing away, Darren used his free hand to hold Leo down going balls deep. He could feel the spasms in Leo's ass from the unwanted intrusion that drove Darren to fuck him hard, Leo slurred 'your wearing protection right?', the words drove Darren to hit home harder 'of course I have protection' he lied. Most of the pain dulled from mixture of drugs and booze, he laid there grunting like a pig every time Darren rammed in harder against the skinny bony ass. Darren continued to hold Leo down with one hand 'Who likes getting fucked up the ass?' he teased then slapped Leo on the head 'say it' he said enjoying himself 'tell me what you want Leo?' he rasped through his panting 'fuck me' was all Leo could say. The pain and relentlessness of Darren tearing his hole up was bringing him slowly down from his stoned head and realised what was happening. Darren sensed the change in Leo's body and knew he was coming off his high 'Oh you are getting it' he said slamming in hard, Darren moaned and begun shooting his toxic seed deep 'fuck no' Leo cried trying to break free from force Darren was using to hold him down. Leo whimpered and groaned whilst Darren filmed him pulling his blood streaked cock out of Leo's ass, Darren continued holding Leo down capturing his ass and the splodge of pink cum dripping out of it. Darren stopped filming and wiped his cock on Leo's underwear. Leo rolled on his side with wide open eyes realising what he had just done. He caught a glimpse of Darren locking his phone and putting it in his pocket and walked off leaving him there. The adrenaline running through his body, he knew he had done nothing wrong as it was almost consented even though Leo was in a state.

When Darren got back to the flat he watched the video editing it so his voice was muffled so you couldn't tell it was him and cutting the part about protection. He had got clear enough footage that showed Leo's face and the cock going up his ass and fucking him. He chuckled at the last few seconds knowing what Sam had meant after they had sex about shooting a huge load. Darren was woken by the banging on the door in the morning, his parents had already gone out and he slipped in to his joggers and opened the door to see Leo standing there.

"What fuck did you do to me last night?" Leo asked red in the face.
Darren stood there and smirked "You asked me to fuck you so I did" he replied.
Leo pushed Darren "Fuck off you queer bastard" he screamed.
Darren laughed "Someone needed to put you in your place" he said watching Leo trying to figure things out.
"You better be careful going around here from now" Leo said angrily "we will come after you".
Darren looked at Leo "I don't think you will, do you want to see the video of you begging me to fuck you?" he asked.
The colour drained from Leo's face "You fucking filmed it" he asked Darren.
"You fucking weirdo" Leo called Darren standing up to him.
Darren pushed him away "I filmed the whole thing, you can see my cum coming out of your ass after".

Leo was fraught and ran off cursing and swearing at Darren. He looked at his watch, he had to be on the 1pm train to London the last time he would make this journey. His parents knew he was moving out today but as expected they were out. Darren packed his last few things and looked out of the window over the estate. Weirdly it was quiet apart from some children playing there was no sign of Leo or Billy this morning with their little gang of potheads. Picking up his bag he left the flat and walked across the estate towards the train station. Regretting that he hadn't really patched things up with Byron he wondered if things would have been different. He felt a massive side of guilt having picked on Byron all those years and not knowing he was adopted. Darren placed the bag in the luggage rack and sat down, he took out his phone and sent a text to Jason who was his sidekick at school for many years, his parents had stopped him from hanging around after they moved off the estate. Jason now had a respectable job and their paths had waned a little but they still kept in touch, he was the one of the people trying to help with cleaning up the estate and now Darren could do him a favour.

Thinking he slowly typed "Jason, a lot of things happened for reasons I won't bore you with. Know one thing, you have and were always the only person who understood me and tried helping and I never thanked you properly for that. You hated living on the estate and the fear of crossing certain people. If I can do one thing to repay you and help out it is the attached video, hopefully you will distribute it freely and it will change the way things are on the estate. I'm sorry if it shocks you and before you even question it, yes it was me doing it but I trust you won't tell anyone. I am sat on the train now going to London, I have a job and moving there today. I hope things won't change and we can meet up if you ever come down here, but that will have to be your decision and acceptance of me. I have never told anyone what I am telling you and I guess it was to keep my dignity in tact. I am gay and moving in with my boyfriend, I have never been happier and can start living my life. Please use the video to do good on the estate. Daz".

Seeing the words on the screen scared him, confessing to his one real friend about him was a big step. He attached the video and sent it, watching as it seemed to take ages to process the message until he saw 'Delivered' appear below the message. Straight away it changed to 'Read' and he almost freaked out, 5 minutes had passed then hearing the whoosh sound he looked at his phone and saw Jason had replied. Scared to read it he opened it up "Daz, WTF! why did you never talk to me? Don't worry about the video I have distributed it and I am sure it will change things drastically. Of course I will come and see you in London, you are still Daz and I will beat the crap out of you like always for keeping this from me!. Keep in touch and good luck, Jay xx". Shit Darren thought seeing that Jason signed off with two kisses, it made him smile and he settled back for the rest of the journey. By the time the train arrived in London the video of Leo had gone viral amongst everyone on the estate and around Malvern. To anyone that didn't live on the estate you would never have known, but those living in the midst of everything started to see a change that afternoon. Leo would leave the estate that night under the cover of darkness, he had no idea he was leaving with more than he arrived having never suspected that Darren had hiv and was still toxic. In some ways it was Darren's parting gift to the estate.

Darren hauled his bag out of the tube station and smiled seeing Sam standing there waiting for him. The short walk to the flat seemed odd and after Darren put his bag in the bedroom he pulled Sam down for a chat and explained everything that had gone on with Leo who terrorised the estate he lived. Scared to his bones that Sam would be rocked by his behaviour but it seemed to have the opposite effect.

"God I love it when you are so edgy like that" Sam said when he finished explaining.
Darren struggled trying to understand Sam for a moment "Your not bothered by it?" he asked.
"Hell no" Sam replied "that's what makes me love you, just don't get in to any trouble over it".
Darren eyed him for a moment "What you like the rough side of me?" he asked moving towards Sam.
"Fuck yes" Sam said starring intently at Darren "I want you right now" he said grabbing Darren's cock.
Darren pulled back "Beg me for it" he said smirking playing along.
Sam jumped off the sofa "No" he replied "let's see how long you can hold out before you need to fuck me".
Darren stood up moving towards Sam "Maybe I will just take you" he said making a grab for Sam who ducked and ran.
"Catch me first" he said running in to the bedroom with Darren fast behind him.

Darren got hold of Sam and lifted him in the air dropping him on the bed to Sam's delight, his body wriggling in desperation for Darren. Darren stripped off his clothes and pinned Sam down on the bed 'your way to eager' Darren said looking down at Sam who was grinning up at him. Darren pushed Sam's arms up above his head 'fuck you drive me mad' he said lunging forward and kissing Sam hard, releasing his hold on Sam's arm he quickly had his shorts down exposing Sam's firm ass. In a flash they were embraced and fucking like rabbits with Sam begging Darren to go harder all the time until Darren blasted his load in to him and holding his cock deep inside.

Darren rolled on to his back "I can't do this everyday, you will wear me out" he said laughing.
Sam kissed along Darren's chest "You have completely stolen my heart" he said kissing Darren on the lips.
Not good at handling emotional situations Darren's eyes watered "I love you Sam" he said then broke down.

Sam moved on top of Darren hugging him hard, they laid on the bed for nearly and hour unable to let go of each other. From the other room he heard his phone ping bringing them both back to here and now, Sam got up off the bed and put his shorts and socks on and padded in to the lounge. He picked up his phone and saw a message from Byron telling him that they were meeting at Mango dance studios on Monday to begin rehearsals for Top Hat. Darren was starting work on Monday during the day to start with until he was trained and could work on the evening productions without guidance. Sunday was a big decision for Sam as his parents wanted him to come home for the day but he didn't want to leave Darren on his own, he had told them that he was in the beginning of a relationship with a guy. His father hoped it wasn't a dancer which made him laugh. Surprisingly they had asked him to bring Darren along but Sam was yet to ask him and decided to handle it over dinner.

"Do you only have healthy food in here" Darren said looking up from the refrigerator when Sam walked in.
Sam laughed "Sorry yes" he replied "can order something in if you like?" he suggested.
Darren pulled some vegetables and chicken out "No, I need to eat better" he replied.
Sam walked over "Your cooking?" he asked looking surprised.
"Yes" Darren replied waving carrots in front of Sam "I am not completely useless" he said.
Sam sat down and watched Darren preparing and cooking dinner "Are you happy to be here at last?" he asked.
Darren nodded "Yes, I couldn't go on living on the Flowers" he replied.
Sam looked up "Flowers?" he asked hoping that Darren was at last going to open up about his childhood.
"Name of the estate I lived on with my parents" Darren replied "Flowers estate" he finished.
"Malvern?" Sam asked him out of the blue and Darren stopped and looked at him.
"Yes" he replied "Do you know it?" Darren asked checking the chicken.
Sam nodded "Well I know of it, my friend lives in Malvern" he said suddenly fearing what he thought.
Darren looked over at him "What's the matter?" he asked seeing Sam's look.
"Do you know Byron Hillier?" Sam asked almost sweating from anxiety sitting there.
Darren stopped and lowered his head "More than I care to" he replied unable to look at Sam.

Darren had suddenly clicked why Sam looked familiar, he was in the picture with Byron that he had in his bedside table at home. Flashbacks running through his head of that late afternoon when it had happened. Sam felt sick and now knew who had given Darren hiv. He felt everything crumbling down around his feet uncontrollably and he couldn't stop it.

"It was Byron wasn't it?" Sam finally plucked up the courage to ask.
Darren nodded "Yes" he quietly said still unable to look at Sam.
"Darren you know Byron is a big part of my life" Sam said almost lost for words and scared.
"You danced with him didn't you, I mean on stage?" Darren asked.
Sam nodded "Yes, we basically grew up together when we started stage school".
"I don't hate him for what happened" Darren said "Don't get me wrong I did at first but I am over it now".
Sam walked around to Darren "You spoke with him early January, I was in Malvern with Stefan at the time".
Darren looked up "Oh that was you he was with?" he asked.
Sam nodded "We joked about the name Darren but didn't think it was the same person" he explained.
"We... well we tried to patch things up and talked for a while" Darren said.
"I know" Sam replied "where does that leave us?" he asked holding Darren's hand.
Darren looked up at Sam "I don't want us to change" he finally said seeing relief on Sam's face.
"You do realise being with me means seeing Byron and Stefan" Sam said.
Darren nodded and held Sam in his arms "I may freak out a bit, but now you must promise not to run away".
Sam chuckled "I do solemnly promise Darren" he said "you are the only one I have ever fallen in love with".
"Oh shit" Darren suddenly said "You probably don't know that Stefan broke my arm in school" he said.
Sam looked opened mouthed "Is there anything else I need to know?" he asked sounding shocked.
Darren shook his head "You know this will be awkward" he said "it won't be an easy ride".
"Does this mean we will have to go Malvern?" Darren suddenly asked.
Sam laughed "No, they are moving to Oxford in February" he said "but what about your parents?" he asked.
Darren shrugged his shoulders "They don't care, they weren't even at home when I left at lunchtime" he said.
"Wow" Sam said putting his arms around Darren "You really did have it hard growing up".
Darren smiled "I probably made it harder for Byron though" he admitted mostly for himself.
"Yeah but your mine now" Sam replied "Darren I want you to come with me tomorrow to my parents for lunch".
"Okay" Darren replied going back to the cooking.
Sam looked at him "As my boyfriend, I want you to meet my parents" he said in case Darren didn't realise.
Darren looked up "Are you sure?" he asked "your not embarrassed about having me meet them?".
"No" Sam replied laying the table for dinner "anyway I told them about you and they want to meet you".
Darren laughed "Seal of approval" he said jokingly.
"Sort of" Sam replied "There is one other thing, remember Kurt the dancer?" he asked looking at Darren.
Darren nodded "Yes, big muscular one" he said grinning.
Sam nodded "Well he not only infected me he got Byron as well" he said watching Darren.
"Oh" Darren said and looked up "so I have a bit of Kurt in me?" he asked looked stunned at first then laughed.

Darren had gone through a lot over the last few months and to his relief Sam's parents seemed to get on with him and appeared pleased that he wasn't a dancer or camp. Darren had never been in a house like Sam's parents, it was an old Georgian style large family home set in the Surrey countryside with acres of land that Sam and he walked around after lunch on Sunday. Feeling completely at ease and relaxed away from Malvern he looked at Sam who was completely smitten being with him, Darren could only see a better life now and embraced it fully looking forward to the future.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1