Finally gave it up

I had only been a top, but as I've gotten older, more and more I have thought about finally being fucked.. and fucked raw.

The fantasies always involved black men. Maybe because my first experiences orally as  a young boy were with black guys.

Maybe because I'm older, there's still a sort of taboo about it

Decided to go to one of the places I had taken younger white boys to before. Always seemed to have a good number of black guys and they all sure enjoyed those young white asses.. So why wouldn't they enjoy mine lol

I don't think the place ever turns away a black man if they don't have the money to get in. Seems to be a place especially on cold, wet nights for a place that homeless men can come in, get out of the rain/snow and cold.. and at the same time satisfy some urges they may have.

When I got there, I could already see a group of black guys lurking about.. Older,  somewhat nasty looking and my heart was pounding thru my chest.  I went to a back room, one that had a tv in it, so there was enough light. I wanted to see the guys I was with. Not that I cared what they looked like, but being a visual person, I like that. I wanted to see their bodies, their cocks, their balls.  

I stripped down to nothing but a t shirt.. On the shirt, I had written words fron and back -  Looking for BBC  and  Looking for Black Men . I also had made up a sign and taped it to the entrance to the small room (Looking for Black Men to Suck and Fuck me)

I didn't have to wait long. Three Black Men were standing at the entrance of the doorway.  They already had their cocks out, stroking them. I waved them inside. Plenty of room for all of us. I got down on my knees in front of them.. I didn't just want their cocks out, I wanted them naked. so as I started to suck, I was also pulling their pants down and off.. They got the idea and before i knew it I had three pantless Black Men standing in front of me

Two had similar bodies - Both older than me, maybe in their 60s, skinny yet muscular. Both with over 8 inches of uncut Black Meat

The third guy was heavier,  had the thickest and shortest ( maybe 6 inches) of cocks.

They all carried a scent of lacking a shower for a while. I didn't care

One of the skinny guys pulled my hair as I worked on his cock. Called me names and even slapped my face a few times

I went back and forth between them finally taking the load of the other skinny one.  It was, right after that the heaviest of the three stood me up.

He bent me over the couch, took some lube and started fingering me.. fingering me rough,  stretching my ass as wide as he could with his fingers. I tried telling him to go a little more easy, but he wasn't really listening to me. Why I told him I had never been fucked ( Did I think he was going to be nicer to me lol) I don't really know.. but as soon as I did, he figured his cock would be the better weapon than his fingers.

He started pushing his fat homeless cock up my white ass. The pain was almost unbearable.. Not as bad the pain when I had a prostate biopsy but pretty damn close. But at least having had the biopsy,  I knew this pain couldn't be quite that bad.  He slammed away at my hole, showing no mercy.  And it got verbal- he started using the N word - and asking me if I liked taking homeless cock up my lily white ass.  I tried to mumble some answers to him, but soon my mouth was being filled by the other skinny guy.  OMG - my fantasy coming true.

Why had I waited so long for this moment?  I could sense others in the room, watching , stroking their cocks, hoping they'd be next. 

The skinny guy unloaded in my mouth without warning,  I swallowed every drop of his homeless black cock. And as I was swallowing, the black man fuckng my ass whispered in my ear to lean back and kiss him. I did as I was told. Giving him a tasted of whatever cum taste had lingered in my mouth, pushed him over the edge. He told me he was gonna cum. I swear my ass opened up wide for him to accept his gift. He pushed in deeply with one loud grunt, he exploded inside me.  He laid on top of me for a while, before leaning in for one more kiss. then pulled out his wet cock from my ass.

I just laid there for a moment. Pondering it all. Why had it taken me almost 60 years to take a cock like this?  It was an incredible feeling!  I sorta flopped over onto the couch, sitting there, catching my breath.There were at least 4 new guys watching, stroking their cocks.. I was in no hurry to leave.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...