NYC-HK-FlpSub4Top Looking 4 Now

Guest FlpTopSubforU

Guest FlpTopSubforU

NYC-Sub Hostn 4 Now me: Gdlkng Bald head/clean shaven- well defined athletic lean cut musclr naturally smooth-hairless gym body 5'10"-160pds-29"waist-wshbrd abs- a kept, tight, perfect sized melon shape BButt--Packing 9+" cut, med thick hard dick. Been a Top all my life. NOW in the recent past 1 year. I am Open to Explore and Accepting a True Intense Serious Need and Desire of Self to Flip into and Be the Sub Bttm role At best to please A Top or VTop Bro Man lover/sex Partner/..I am Hot n Horned Guy. CHILLED Always, eager and ready to meet for1on1 un rushed quality Sex. Looking 4 NOW..if u looking and intrestd...lmk! hmu! 917.960.1043

A Dominant that is romantic.
A Dominant is demanding and takes full advantage of the power they hold, but knows how to share the pleasure that comes from such power over another firm strong yet caringly.
A Dominant that is intelligent and swift enuf to understand the differences between fantasy and reality.
As a stern and demanding Dominant, they can cause their submissive to cry real tears yet be able to kiss them away and turn some into sweet yeses of pleasure, approval and satisfaction from his sub