Boys and men in denver want to breed me in an arcade or my garage?

denVERScub

Hey guys, handy man wondering if you prefer to breed me in my work clothes after a long day screwing wood and fitting pipes or do you like me better cleaned up? And should I meet u at ur place or an arcade or in my garage so u can cum in me while my girl is oblivious only a few yrds away inside the house? Gimme your opinions and let's set it up so we can do this! Denverscub@gmail.com

Edited by denVERScub
Added something

It's hot to hook up with a man who works in a blue collar job when he's in his work uniform.  Hotter still when he's bearing the marks of his labor.  So absolutely show up at the arcade or even the right sort of bar hot and sweaty and dirty in your overalls or whatever you wear for work.  Better still show up in your work truck or van if you have one.  I've had work uniforms and vehicles in the past and used both to get laid all the time.

The one exception is you want to do your best to make sure your hole is clean before your hookup sticks his cock in you.  Unless you have a scat fetish, no-one likes having a shitty dick.  So if I'm stopping at an arcade on my way home after work, I'm probably looking to suck or get sucked or for an ass to breed.  I'll usually only go looking for cock to load me up when my hole is ready to take a pounding and breeding from a hot raw cock and have that cock come out of me tasting fucking amazing.

Now if you're setting up a hookup online or something then the default should be to show up clean.  Just the basics are necessary:  shower, clean out if you're bottoming, and brush your teeth.  No cologne or deodorant (what are we, women?) or antiperspirant (tastes fucking nasty if he licks your pits).  Unless he's turned on by your job, in which case head over to his place on your lunch break.  And if you're just stopping by to unload inside an anonymous cumdump who's ass up face down somewhere, that's pretty much cum as you are, as long as you bring a hardon.

The real question is should you shower when you're going from one hookup to another?  If I'm on the bottom, I usually don't because I don't want to wash away any cum that's leaked out of me unless it's absolutely necessary.  If I'm on the top, I figure it's the responsibility of the guy I just bred to make sure my cock is clean after my cock comes out.  But even if he fucks that job up, the next bottom will be sucking that cock too.  One or the other will take care of it.

BTW, I lived in Denver myself years ago.  Shame we never got a chance to fuck (or maybe we did...I get into a lot of anonymous sex lol).  Is the arcade that's right next to the Sapp Brothers Truck Stop still the best place to cruise for dick?  There were times I'd walk out of that place with three or fours loads in my ass.

• Piggy 1

Sadly the romantix by Sapp bros is not all that good these days. This especially sucks for me since I'm not too far away at 18th and Quebec essentially.  I'm well aware of how to be clean and ready for a raw cock up my ass but I gotta say please do wear deodorant or antiperspirant cause I don't want to have to hold my breath while getting fucked and I don't think you should have to either! But for the record, I do have my work truck so let's put the cab to use guys!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...