They all knew me as Jason

sluttytwink

My name is not Jason but this is the story of how people became to know me as Jason. Throughout high school I did a little bit of cocaine too which never developed into a Problem. The thought of white lines to me at 19 only meant cocaine. So when Christian, a beautiful latino god with a 9inch dick from Grindr passed me two long lines of white powder I immediately inhaled them. The sex was phenomenal and I begged for him to breed me which he did twice that night. I loved what he had given me and made sure to hit him up again after that.

The second time he came by told me he was bringing over some more goodies so I once again thought he was bringing his special coke. As I’m sucking Christians solid cock he pulls out a glass pipe and a torch. At first I thought it was crack, and well I’m a sheltered white boy and hardcore drugs weren’t my rodeo then. So I proudly told him “Oh I don’t do crack.” He laughed and started fingering my hole real deep as he whispered “Baby, this is the same stuff as before, its called ice… and its just in rock form. Its all good. Look Ill show you.’ The way he stretched my hole with his fingers as he told me this I just accepted the tutorial he was going to give me about how to hit the pipe and try “ice”

Christian was a great teacher and after a few practice baby hits he coached me through a big one. Thats when he started lubing up his dick and lining it up against my hole. As soon as I caught my breath he forced in balls deep and started plowing my ass. I was loving how I felt as he went all the way back out with his big cock and then thrusted it back in again, while also being high out of my mind for the first time.

After blasting his first load of the night in me he asked if I wanted more ice. I said of course, I was loving how I felt. While Christian was busy putting fresh crystal in the pipe I started using a dildo because suddenly all I wanted was for something to be stretching my ass open, whether it be cock or toy. When he was ready to start torching the pipe he looks over and sees my hungry hole getting opened up. Laughing he shotgunned some hits to me, gave me two of my own and then started trying to double stuff me with both a nice sized dildo (8.5inches”) and his big cock. The pain was too much for a few seconds so I pulled off him. I greedily helped myself to some more hits of the pipe and unscrewed a poppers bottle I had nearby. Taking a deep inhale of the poppers I told him he can start trying to get both cock and dildo inside me.

After a bit of work he got them both in and started really opening my ass up. He had me screaming in ecstasy as he would rotate the dildo and start fucking me from other angles. Eventually he came deep inside my ass and came in to kiss me after. As we were kissing I realized I didn’t know this man who just wrecked my pussys name. I asked him and He gave me his but when he asked me mine I refused to give him my real name. I couldn’t, especially as I was leaking his cum and hadnt asked his name the first time we had sex. It was silly but I lied, I said my name was Jason. It’s not but I thought maybe this would be a temporary thing.

After he showered and left I got on urban dictionary and typed in “ice.” After the shock that I had done a drug I thought I’d never take wore off. I realized I loved what I felt hitting the pipes and getting shotgunned hits as my hole got stretched wide open by a rough top.

Within a few hours of learning I had done meth, I was trolling on Grindr again. This time looking for the symbols I had always seen on tweaker profiles before. The capital T’s. Finally I found a few in a couples profile. After we traded pics, we both made it clear the three of us all wanted to smoke T together. Before I got their address…. They asked me what my name was. I told them Jason again.

Edited by drscorpio
Underage content removed
  • Like 22
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...