A Double Seeding at EROS

I was on a business trip in San Francisco and decided to get some R&R at EROS, a hot sex club with bunks, a sling, and glory holes.  I arrived around 7:00 P.M and found the place to be moderately full - a fair number of trolls, but quite a few hot guys.  I wandered around for a while, and in the process got to watch a guy who was being nailed in the sling by three or four guys. They were really doing a number on his hole, when one guy pulled out, the bottom's hole didn't get a chance to close before another cock took its place.

This got me really horny so I set out to find me some hot ass. I staked a place in a dark corner near the glory hole wall and let my towel drop to the floor, right next to a guy who was blowing a hot black cock which was sticking through a hole.  No sooner had I taken-up my post when a hot, totally smooth guy, who was at least 18, but looked much younger, passed in front of me and paused.

While I am 6', the guy was much shorter, about 5' 5".  He was fixated on the blow job, so I reached-out and began to message his shoulders. He stepped back towards me - clearly a good sign.  When he was within easy reach, I moved from his shoulders to his tits, and began rolling them between my thumb and finger.  He moaned with pleasure, and moved closer to me, so my balls were resting on the top of his ass crack and my hard 7" cock was laying up against his back.

I then moved my hands down (bending a little) feeling the most wonderful smooth crotch, cock and balls. It was time. I grabbed the inside of his legs and began to stand lifting him up in the process. I felt my cock slide down his back, enter his ass crack, moving closer to my goal.  He was lubed up, whether with lube or cum I neither could tell nor honestly care.  The head of my cock paused just outside his waiting hole and then I began maneuvering him onto my cock.  First the head slipped in.  He was very tight so I paused then pushed the full length of my cock into him.  When I was in his ass balls-deep, he braced himself, and moaned as he began working to escape from me, so I grabbed his tits and held him down. Slowly I withdrew, and then plowed back into his ass.  I could actually feel the back of his ass trying to enter the 'second hole'.

This went on for about 15 minutes.  A small crowd gathered.  His moans increased in volume, even as I could feel my balls getting closer and closer to filling him up.  I slowed and gave him a few shots of pre-cum, which served to lube him even further.  At this point we we moving in unison and I was ready:  I pushed him down hard and pumped my seed into his ass, holding him steady for a minute or so, just to make sure he got my entire load, and that it didn't ooze out.  

When I withdrew he looked at me and wordlessly asked "What have I done?"

I just smiled and answered his question saying "You have it all, now."

As I picked up my towel I noticed the black guy from the glory hole turn the kid around, positioning him on the biggest uncut black cock I have ever seen.  As I walked away the kid was sliding down, taking the big cock all the way in.

Lucky kid got two gifts that night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 years later...