My Gifting

Traveling for work allows me to see a lot of the country and it also allows me to hook up with a lot of guys. I love to set up anon scenes when I’m on the road. Being ass up in a dark room and letting strangers use my hole for their pleasure. I knew at some point I would get pozzed.  But I also knew that in my head and heart I wanted to know when it happened and with who.  

I started looking on bbrts for profiles that were poz in areas I would be traveling to and I found exactly what I was looking for in my favorite place. Colorado! 

I sent a message to him letting him know I was going to be in the area for a week and was looking for some fun. I received a reply back a few minutes later. 

“Hey man!  Sounds like fun! What all you into and looking for?”

I replied back “ I’m a total bottom. Love to suck and swallow, and really love to get bred”. 

“Hot!  Would love to breed that hole!  I see you’re neg.  you know I’m poz right? I’m not on meds either. You chasing?”

”Yeah I know you’re poz! I’m not really chasing, I like to do anon scenes and know it’s just a matter of time until it happens. I would really like to know when and who it happens with. Make sense?” 

“Hell yeah man!  I get it.  I would love to poz that hole for you if you really want it! When will you be in town?”

”I fly in this Saturday and will be there until the following Sunday. So will have a whole week to get together if you have time. I’ll be staying at the holiday inn downtown”

”Thats perfect. I’m available all week and live downtown about 5 blocks from the hotel.  Let me know when you get to town and we can get together.  I’m available all weekend and all week long in the evenings.” 

“Sounds good!  I’ll let you know when I check in Saturday afternoon and we can set something up.  Here’s my cell # xxx-xxx-xxxx.  Text me anytime.” 

Edited by nlsfn069
  • Like 16
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

The next few days were a blur with getting ready for the trip. My days would be filled with updating and replacing equipment at a customers site and I was busy prepping for the upgrades. So it was a surprise when I got a text from a random number on Friday before my trip. 

“Hey Man!  What’s up?”

Recognizing the area code but not the number. I replied back. “Not much.... who is this?” 

“Oh sorry my bad!  Let me introduce myself. Hey this is Dave, we messaged on bbrt.”

”Oh dang! Yeah hey man!  Mike here, I’ve been crazy busy getting ready for my trip there! How’s it going?  Still interested?”

”Hell yeah!  I was just checking to ask the same thing.”

“Yeah I’m definitely looking forward to it! Can’t wait to get there and see the mountains and hopefully have a “positive” trip!!!  My flight gets in at 10 AM tomorrow and should be at the hotel around noon” 

“Awesome man! My whole weekend is free and I haven’t jerked off at all this week! Been saving up for you! Hit me up when you check in and we can make plans! “ 

“Sounds good! I can’t wait Dave!  Looking forward to getting together!” 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

That night I hardly slept at all.  Between worrying about missing my flight, work, and especially about Dave. My mind was racing with thoughts about what I was planning to do. Should I even go through with it? Did I want this (yes) but damn I was nervous. 

I was finally able to get a couple hours of sleep and made my flight no problem. After touching down, I grabbed my luggage and my rents car and started driving towards downtown. I arrived at the hotel right about noon and checked in to my room. 

My nerves were going crazy at this point! Should I text Dave? Am I ready for this to happen? Again, my head and heart said yes!  I do want this!  Not to mention I was rock hard thinking about it!  

I sent a text. “Hey Dave! Mike here, just checked into the hotel.  How’re you doing?”

I put my phone down, turned on the TV, and started to unpack some of my stuff. While doing this I heard my phone ding. Picking it up I see a text from Dave

“Hey Mike! So glad you made it!  You still want to get together?  I completely understand if you have cold feet. It’s a big step” 

“Honestly I’m a bundle of nerves, but yeah I definitely want to get together.  I need to shower and get ready first though. An hour work for you?”

”Yeah Mike. Take your time, we got all night , tomorrow and the rest of the week to have fun and get you knocked up 😉. Let me know when you’re ready and I will head to the hotel. We can meet in the bar and talk first. Cool?”

”LOL yeah sounds great! I’ll text you when I’m ready!  Looking forward to meeting you Dave”. 

With my nerves still jumbled I jumped in the shower and started cleaning up and out. Taking special care to make sure I was nice and clean everywhere.  

While getting dressed I texted Dave back to let him know I was ready to meet. After a minute or two he replied back that he was on his way and would meet me in the hotel bar in about 5 min. 

Grabbing my key card and phone I headed  out the door and walked to the elevator.  My head swimming with thoughts about what I was doing. Scared but still so turned on that my cock was straining in my jeans. 

Im glad I was alone in the elevator because I really needed to adjust myself so it wouldn’t show while walking across the lobby. 

As I entered the bar I noticed a handsome gentleman sitting alone at the bar. He was a little older than me. Probably around mid 50’s. Nice build with graying hair.  He turned and saw me walking in and said “you must be Mike?”   

“Dave I assume?”

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3

“Yes I’m Dave” 

He stood up from the bar stool to shake my hand. 

“it’s an absolute pleasure to meet you Mike. Do you want to grab a seat and chat for a few?” 

“Sure” I replied. 

We decided to grab a booth so we could talk more privately. The waiter came over and we ordered our drinks.  The whole time Dave and I just stared at each other. In my mind I was thinking how handsome he was. With his graying hair, deep blue eyes and masculine jaw line. My guess was that he was doing the same with me. Myself I have blonde brown hair with blue eyes also and keep a trimmed goatee. 

The waiter returned with our drinks and left us alone again. 

“Now” Dave said smiling  “We should be able to talk privately and see how we get along”

”Yes, definitely” I replied. 

“So tell me” Dave asked  “Why do you want to become poz?” 

“Well like I said in our messaging. I know it will happen eventually, I really like doing anon hookups when I’m traveling, I always ask their status, but I know they can lie and say they are neg. I honestly want to know who knocks me up. To me I think it should be a special bond between two guys and not some random guy that you never even saw.  Does that make sense?”

”Yeah I definitely get that Mike!  My ex is the one who knocked me up so I appreciated that. But at the time he didn’t tell me he was poz, so it was a shock when I found out. I’m glad I knew my gifter, I just wish he had been honest with me about it. I think it would have been even more special.  This is what really intrigues me about you Mike.  So what do you think?” 

“I think we both feel the same way which is cool!  How long have you been off meds if you don’t mind me asking?”

”I’ve been off for almost a year now, my Dr is really on me about getting back on them. My numbers are way off so she’s pretty worried. I’ll get back on them, but I like sharing my gift. I don’t get to do it very often, but I do whenever I can. So Mike, do you want to take this upstairs to your room and see where it goes?”

”Yeah I would like that. I’ll be honest, I am really nervous”

”I understand, don’t worry, I don’t plan to just slam it in and just leave when I’m done. We will take our time and make sure we’re both comfortable.  I’ll be honest, I’m nervous too”

”Okay, that sounds good. Let’s head up to my room.”

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3

Dave and I got up from the booth, I noticed for the first time that Dave had a back pack with him, I looked at him quizzically, he chuckled and said that he packed a couple things in case things went well and he stayed the night. I laughed back at him saying we shall see huh? 

As we entered the elevator, my nerves started to take over again. This was going to happen.  I was going to let a guy who is poz fuck me bare and shoot his toxic cum inside of me.  I could feel my cock growing even as my whole body was shaking.  

Dave looked over at me and saw my trepidation. “Hey I know you’re nervous. We will take this slowly. Are you sure you want this?”

”Yes” I replied. “I do want this, just feeling nervous.”

The elevator doors opened, and I led Dave to down to my room, opening the door we both entered, Dave dropped his bag on the desk, we both turned and looked at each other having an awkward moment. 

Dave spoke first “I’ve got an idea, why don’t we both undress right now, we can get the awkward moment over with and then get on the bed and just get to know each other”. He ended the sentence with a quick wink 

“Sure” I said. “Sounds really good to me” 

Laughing Dave said “Come on let’s do this, I’ll start”. 

With that Dave kicked off his shoes, so I followed along. We both reached for our shirts at the same time. Pulling them over our heads, throwing them on the couch in the room. We stood and looked at each other. Both smiling, we reached for our pants and started taking them off. Sliding them down taking our socks off. They joined our shirts on the couch. We both looked at each other. We were both wearing boxer briefs and my eyes went directly to the massive bulge in his. Man he looked huge. 

“Like what you see?” Dave asked. 

“Mmmhmmm” I replied. 

We both grabbed our waist bands at the same time and slowly started to peel them down. My eyes on Dave’s crotch the whole time, his on mine too. As my briefs came down my 7” hard cock sprang free already leaking pre cum. Dave stopped and stared at my cock 

“Wow!  Very nice Mike!  Can’t wait to taste that pre cum!”

He then continued sliding his briefs down My eyes were locked on him as his hard cock popped out.  My mouth actually dropped open. He finished taking his briefs off and stood up. I just stood there taking him in.  He stood about 6 foot very lean with thin muscles, a thick 8” uncut cock and nice sized balls hanging between his legs. He was also leaking a lot of pre cum.  

“Well” Dave said. “What do you think?”

”Damn!” I replied “You’re hot!”

Blushing. “Thanks, so are you Mike, I really like what I see, let’s hop on the bed and check each other out better” 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

We both crawled onto the bed facing each other staring into each other’s eyes. Dave reached out and started to rub my chest hair. 

“I know your nervous and probably a little scared, and I get it. Just lay back and let me see you, touch you, and taste you.” 

With that he pushed me on my back and leaned up over me, he started rubbing my nipples then Started to kiss and suck on them as his hand moved down to my throbbing cock. He slowly started circling the head with his finger, swirling the pre cum around my cock. He looked up at me “I think it’s time I taste some of this pre cum you’re leaking”. 

He moved down my body trailing little kisses as he went. Fondling my balls, then I felt his warm breath on the head of my cock. My eyes rolled back as he took me into his mouth, feeling his lips gliding up and down my shaft, his tongue rolling around my head.  I was in complete heaven. I could feel all my worries and nerves just washing away as he sucked my cock. His hand massaging my balls.  

Dave lifted his head and looked at me. “How’re you feeling now?”

All I could manage was a garbled moan. He laughed and asked me to spread my legs open more. I immediately complied. 
I looked down and he was wetting his finger with his mouth. He took my cock back in his mouth and I felt his finger start to probe my crack and then his finger touched my hole. I almost jumped with the sensation of it. He started to apply pressure with his finger as his mouth continued its magic on my cock.  I felt my hole opening for his finger and then it was in me. Slowly moving in and out matching his strokes with his mouth. I knew if this kept up I was going to cum.  I wasn’t ready yet!  

“Dave!” I moaned out. “I’m getting close, I don’t want to cum yet!”

Hearing this, Dave started moving his mouth faster and started to piston his finger in my hole. I couldn’t hold back and yelled out “OH GOD! IM CUMMING!!!” It had to be one of the most intense orgasms I ever had. It felt like I came two or three times!  Dave swallowed every drop and kept my cock in his mouth as I came back down to earth. When my breathing was back to normal, Dave came back up to lay next to me. I looked at him and he had a devilish grin on his face. 

“I really didn’t want to cum yet!” I told him 

“I know, but your were so nervous, I needed to help you relax. We have all weekend and even evenings this week. Plenty of time to have more fun. I also wanted to show you that we’re just two guys having some fun.  Nothing to be scared of. The biggest difference and what makes it special is we will share a bond.”

”You’re right.” I said laughing. “I know that was fun!” 

“Let’s watch some TV and relax, then we can have more fun?”

”Sure, let’s order some room service too” I said smiling at Dave. 

Edited by nlsfn069
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 3

For the next hour Dave and I laid in bed watching a little TV and eating a snack from room service. All the while touching and fondling each other. I had yet to touch his cock, I was waiting to give him the same pleasure he gave me.  I looked down at his hard cock and could see the pre cum on the sheets. Dave must have read my mind. 

“Are you ready to taste your first poz pre cum?” 

He rolled onto his back 

“Time to get to know me” he said winking at me. 

Taking his cock in my hand, I pulled his foreskin back and looked at all the pre cum on his head. I opened my lips and took  him in my mouth tasting that delicious pre cum. I could hear Dave suck in a breath as I took his cock into my mouth. Swallowing as much of it as I could. I started to fondle his balls as my mouth moved up and down his shaft. 

Dave was moaning like crazy as I worked his cock over. 

“God Mike! That’s feels so damn good, I’m not going to lie, it’s been a while since someone sucked my cock. Oh god!  You’re gonna make me cum!  Do you want to swallow your first load of poz cum?” 

“Mmmhmmm” was all I managed as I doubled my efforts to taste his seed. I was intoxicated by words he had said. My first poz load!  I didn’t care that I was swallowing the first one. Dave was sharing his gift with me.  

“OH FUCK!” Dave yelled. “HERE IT COMES! SWALLOW THAT POZ LOAD!”

I felt his cock swell in my mouth and his balls shrink in my hand. And then it happened, I felt his cum shoot into my mouth, spurt after spurt I swallowed trying to keep up, Daves hands were on the back of my head as he buried his cock in my throat. 

“Fuck yeah! Swallow my seed man! Ughhhhhhhh!!!”

I almost started gagging as he pushed further into my throat.  I felt his hands start to relax and I pulled my head back to try and taste more of his seed. Dave’s breathing started to slow down, and I kept slowly sucking his cock milking every last drop of his sweet cum. I could feel him starting to soften as I pulled him out of my mouth. Laying next to him again, it was my turn to give the devilish grin. 

Dave started laughing. “I wasn’t expecting that, honestly.  I thought you would want my first load inside you. 

“It is inside me” I laughed back. “I have been mesmerized by your cock since I first saw it.  I knew I had to taste your cum. You mentioned that it had been a while since someone sucked you? Why is that?”

”Well to be honest, most guys just want me to fuck them. I get a lot of chasers asking for my load. Over the last 6 months I’ve kinda changed. I don’t want to just drop my load in any hole, I want that connection too. To know that the guy I’m with wants to share my DNA.  Not just get knocked up. You’re the first guy I’ve been with since that decision. Honestly, if you had told me you were just chasing, I would have stopped talking with you.  But when you said you wanted to know who gifted you and when it happened. It made me want to be the one to share my gift with.”

”I’m so happy that you said yes! And I’m honestly even happier that you want to share your gift with me.  It will definitely be a bond that ties us together forever. Thank you Dave. Honestly”

”It’s my pleasure Mike. Let’s relax some more, then you want to shower and see where it goes from there?”

”Absolutely!”

Edited by nlsfn069
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 5