My Gifting

Dave and I both fell asleep, waking in the early evening. Stretching, I looked over at Dave, he was doing the same, we both smiled and laughed a little.

”Guess we were a lil tired” I said.

”Yeah I guess so. So you feel like that shower now?”

”Yeah sounds good to me!”

We both rolled off the bed and headed to the bathroom. I reached in the tub and turned the shower on, as I was bent over Dave reached under me and massaged my balls and then ran his fingers over my hole, circling his fingers around it making me jump and moan a little. 

“Let’s get ourselves cleaned up and relaxed Mike.”

We both stepped into the shower and turned to face each other.  Dave backed under the shower head to get himself wet, I took this opportunity to check him out more closely. Running my eyes and hands over his body. 

“You want to soap me up?” Dave asked.

”With pleasure” I replied. 

I grabbed the soap from the tray and started soaping his chest, taking special care with his nipples. Dave’s head rolled back as he emitted a moan. Taking my time I soaped up his arms and chest, slowly working down to his stomach. As I was working my way down I could see his cock coming to life. I avoided soaping that area as I wanted to leave it for last, working down his legs, I asked Dave to turn around. I started working my way back up.  Taking my time on his butt, slowly massaging his cheeks, running my fingers in his crack. I could hear his breathing getting deeper as I probed his hole lightly playing with it.  I move up his back to his shoulders, slowly massaging them.

Dave then turned around. “You missed a spot!” 

“I was saving him for last” I replied. Taking his cock in my hand. My hand slick with soap I started to stroke him. Kneeling in front of him I thoroughly washed the length of his engorged cock. Then reaching under to massage his balls and taint. Dave leaned down and started to pull me back up. 

“let’s not get me too excited” he said laughing a little. “Besides, it’s your turn. 

Dave quickly rinsed himself off. Then turned us both around so I was under the shower head. As I did with Dave, he started soaping my chest and stomach. Stroking my hard cock and working down to my legs.  He seemed to be in a little bit of a hurry with me as he grabbed my hips and turned me around. Soaping up my back and legs, then working my butt. 

“Rinse off” Dave told me. 

After I was finished, he turned me towards the back of the shower saying. “Put your hands on the wall and bend over”

not sure what was happening I complied, Dave knelt behind me, I felt him spread my cheeks apart, then felt his tongue on my hole. I almost jumped with the feeling, but quickly started moaning as he worked my hole with his tongue. I could feel his tongue darting into me slowly loosening me up. My legs started to feel like jello as he manipulated my pucker with his talented tongue. I wasn’t sure how much more I could take before my legs gave out. Sensing this. Dave stood up and turned the shower off. 

“Shall we continue this in bed?” He asked

”Yes please!” I replied. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

We both grabbed towels and dried off, heading back into the room. I noticed Dave had grabbed an extra one. He spread it on the end of the bed then told me to sit on it with my legs hanging off. He stepped around the bed and grabbed a pillow, telling me to lie back and lift my butt up. He stuffed the pillow under me pushing my legs up as he knelt. He immediately dove back in and started to eat my hole. Reaching down I grabbed my legs behind the knees to give him better access. My head rolling back as a deep moan of pleasure escaped me. I could feel his tongue inside of me opening me up and I could feel my whole body relaxing as he pleasured my hole. This continued for about 5 minutes and suddenly he pulled away, I gave a little whimper as I felt the air hit my open hole. Dave stood up and opened his bag. He pulled a couple of things out and set one of them on the desk. As he turned around I could see he had a bottle of lube. He popped the top and squirted some on his fingers. Looking at me he said 

“I’m going to open this pussy up a little more”. 

With that, he moved his hand towards my hole. I jumped a little at the coldness of the lube. Then immediately let out a moan as he inserted two fingers inside of me. 

“Your hole feels really good Mike!  I can’t wait to feel it surrounding my cock. Mmmmm you were built for fucking, I can tell”. 

“God that feels so good!” I replied. Looking down I could see my hard cock leaking pre cum all over my stomach. 

Dave added a third finger to my hole and started working me over with them. Stretching me out. “I think we’re about ready Mike”. 

“Okay I said” suddenly nervous again, realizing what was about to happen. 

Dave looked me in the eyes. 

“I want to fuck you on your back so I can see your face. I want to see the emotions you have while you realize what’s happening. The fear, the excitement, the acceptance.  I also want you to see me. We are sharing a bond together.  We will be joined together Mike. Now you have two choices. We can stop right here and everything will be cool! No hurt feelings, we’ve had some fun.  Or we can continue, but I will tell you. Once I mount this pussy and I’m in you. I will not pull out until I cum in you. So I need you to tell me what you want. Honestly tell me Mike.”

As he was talking to me, he was rubbing my chest and stomach. Just his touch made me feel so close to him. I knew in that moment what I wanted. I was scared, but I knew I wanted him and I wanted his poz cum in me. Looking Dave in the eyes.

”I want you to fuck me Dave, I want you to cum inside me and share your gift with me. Please fuck me and give me your poz seed”

”I was really hoping you would say that Mike. It would be my pleasure to give you my gift.” 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

I just read this for the second time. This is just an awesome story and just how I would love to be knocked up. To have a guy like Dave take his time and really make me feel comfortable and relax like he is here would be awesome. And to think these two guys are going to most likely be doing this all week  is even hotter!! I know some guys get knocked up with just getting bred one time but many don`t too. This set up here seems to be so much more of a sure thing that the poz cum will take. Mike is one lucky guy to have found Dave.

• Like 1

Dave grabbed the bottle of lube from the bed. Squirted some on his hand and started stroking his cock, then started rubbing my hole with his finger. Looking me In the eyes. 

“You ready?”

”Yes I am” I replied 

“Just relax Mike, we will take it nice and easy. I want this to happen as naturally as possible.  I don’t like trying to tear up a hole with brushes or my nails. Here we go!”

Dave stepped forward, “Grab your legs and show me that hole!”

I grabbed my legs behind the knees and pulled them back. Grabbing his cock, I felt the head nudge up against my hole. Dave looked me in the eyes and started to push into me

”That’s it Mike! Open your pussy for me. 

I could feel his cock stretching me open as he entered me. Slowly going in the whole time he was staring into my eyes. 

“Keep breathing Mike. Almost all the way in. Ughhhh there we go!  Damn your hole feels amazing like I knew it would.  You truly were built to take cock.” Still looking me in the eye. “This is the point of no return. I’m inside of you now, no pulling out!”

staring back at Dave. “Damn your cock feels amazing! I’ve wanted this for so long, and I’m so glad you’re sharing it with me.” 

With that Dave started to move in and out of me. My head rolled back with the sensation of him fucking me. I was In heaven. Feeling him pull almost all the way out and then his balls on my ass as he bottomed out in me. A nice and slow rhythm. 

“God this feels so amazing Mike! I’m not sure how long I’ll last this time!” 

I could feel his pace picking up. My hard cock jumping every time he bottomed out in me. Dave started to really move in me now, his pace and breathing quickening. His eyes were becoming unfocused.  He shook his head and looked me in the eyes. 

“I’m getting close Mike. Are you ready for my gift? Are you ready to take my poz cum deep in you? ”

”Yes Dave, please cum in me. I want your gift! Don’t stop please!”  

“Oh god! I’m gonna cum baby!”

I felt Dave bury himself in me, I could feel right where the head of his cock was inside of me. 

“UGHHHHH!!”

I felt the wetness of his cum as he let go. Right in front of the head of his cock

”UGHHHH!!   UGHHHH!!”

Dave’s whole body was shaking with his orgasm as he filled me with his poz seed. I grabbed my own cock and gave it one stroke and I started shooting all over my chest and stomach. 

“UGHHHH! SHIT!” I yelled as squirt after squirt shot from my cock. 

Dave fell on top of me still shaking from his orgasm my cock still spasming between us. I wrapped my legs around him and started to milk his cock with my hole.  His breathing was starting to slow down and his shaking eased up.  I started to rub his back still milking him as much as I could. 

Dave picked himself up and leaned on his elbows. Looking me in the eyes, he smiled and said. 

“You’re mine now. Your pussy belongs to me.”  

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 3

Dave stood up, slowly pulling his now deflating cock from my hole, he looked at his stomach, noticing my cum stuck to both of us. 

“Looks like you might have shot one of your last neg loads already.” He said laughing. 

“Yeah” I replied, I barely touched myself and just started cumming.”

”Well, it looks like we could use another shower. He looked down at my hole. “Damn that looks good! A nice cummy hole.”  He reached out and started rubbing it with his thumb. Looking at me he’s asked. 

“How’re you feeling?  Scared? Nervous?”

”Honestly, a little scared, but mostly happy. I’m really glad that we did this, no matter the outcome.”

”We’ll you know we’re not done yet right?” Dave asked. 

“I was hoping you would say that” I said smiling. 

“We’re going to keep fucking all week, I want to send you home knocked up with my gift Mike. And I meant what I said, until you do, I will be the only one fucking this hole. It’s mine.” 

Hearing this, my cock started to grow again. 

“Well it seems like you really like the sound of that, huh Mike?”

”My hole is yours Dave. I want your cum in me as much as I can get it!”

I sat up on the bed, and noticed the thing that Dave had put on the desk when he pulled the lube out of his bag.  It was a go pro camera. I asked him

”Is that recording?

“Yeah it is. I wanted to document your gifting I’m sorry I should have said something, but I wanted it to be more natural. I hope your not mad, my intention was to give it to you so you would have it”

”I’m not mad at all! I think it’s Hot! I didn’t even think about it! Thank you Dave!” 

“I promise I will not show anyone this, it’s for us only okay”

”Sounds good to me” 

Looking down, Dave saw my cock standing at attention again.

”Hmmm someone does like the camera” laughing he pushed me back on the bed. “Move up a little” 

I pushed myself up to the middle of the bed, Dave climbed over me taking my cock in his mouth. My head rolled back with the sensation.  His lips gliding up and down my length. I looked down at his head bobbing up and down. I saw him reach for the lube. He pulled his mouth off of me, opening the lube he squirted some on his hand and started stroking my cock with it. 

“Oh god! That feels so good Dave! What are you doing though?”

”Just relax Mike. I’ll do all the work” 

With that he straddled my waist and reached behind himself rubbing some lube in his crack, grabbing hold of my cock he started to lower himself on me. I felt the head of my cock at the entrance of his hole and he started to apply pressure. I felt my head pop inside of him and then he slowly sank onto my cock. The warmth was overwhelming. I looked up at him, his head was back and his mouth was open, a low satisfying moan escaping from him. 

When I was completely inside of him, he put both of his hands on my chest and looked at me. 

“I know you’re more of a bottom, but I want your last neg loads inside of me.

With that, he started rocking back and forth on my cock. 

“Oh god Dave! That feels so damn good! This is amazing! I didn’t know you bottomed”

”I like to flip, I love the feeling of cum inside of me too!”  

He started to ride my cock in a steady rhythm, back and forth. My eyes rolled back and I moaned with the feeling of his hole gripping my cock. 

“That’s it Mike, just let go and enjoy it. Breed my hole the same way I bred yours. Give me your load baby!” 

Between the feeling of his hole on my cock and his talking I could feel my cum getting ready to shoot. I yelled out. 

“I’m gonna cum!” 

“That’s it baby! Shoot your load in me! Give me that seed baby!” 

That took me over the edge, my cock exploded inside of him. 

“UGHHHHHHHH!”

I could feel my cum shooting in his hole and it felt so good. I had never felt such an intense orgasm or felt so connected with someone as my body shook with pleasure

”That’s it baby. Breed me deep, Yes! I love it!” 

As my body started to come down and my breathing slowed. I could finally focus my eyes. I could see Dave smiling down at me. He was still slowly rocking back and forth. I could feel his hole clenching my cock milking it. 

“That was awesome baby! Mmmmm we will definitely do that again too” he was smiling at me as he said this

”Holy crap” was the only thing I could say at that moment. 

He laughed at me. “I guess you liked it huh?”

”Yeah I definitely did! How about that shower now huh?” 

“Let’s do it babe! Then we can go grab some dinner!” 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1