My Gifting

Walking to the bathroom I could feel Dave’s cum inside of me. It felt wonderful and made me smile. I stopped in front of the mirror by the bathroom and stared at myself, thinking about how my life could be changing. Dave stepped up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. 

“What are you thinking about?”

”I can feel your cum inside of me when I walk. I replied. “Just made me think about life”

”Are you still scared?”

”No” I said staring at him in the mirror. “I’m actually feeling happy and content”

Dave wrapped his arms around me from behind. “That’s good, that makes me so happy Mike!” 

He stepped back and smacked me on the ass. “Come on let’s shower, I’m starving!”

Walking into the bathroom, Dave was reaching in the tub turning the shower on. I took the opportunity to return the smack on the ass

”Hey!” He yelped! “You’re gonna pay for that later!” He said smiling. 

We both jumped in the shower and started washing each other.   It’s of us hungry we made quick work of soaping each other up and rinsing off. We were dressed and out the door a few minutes later. 

Dave asked me what I was hungry for

”Well you’re from here, what do you suggest?” I replied

”I know a good place just around the corner, It’s quiet and the food is good.”

”Perfect. Let’s go”

We rounded the block, and on the corner was a little diner. I followed Dave in, as we walked in a waitress called Dave’s name out and pointed him to a booth in the corner. 

“They know me here” he said laughing. 

“I guess so” 

I followed Dave back to the booth, sitting across from him. 

The waitress came over. Placing a carafe of coffee on the table and two cups. She looked at me and asked if I wanted something different. 

”Coffee’s great! Thanks!”

”Who’s your new friend Dave? He’s cute” She asked. 

”He’s my good buddy from out of town. We’re catching up”

”Well have fun catching up, I’ll come back in a bit to get your orders”

After she left, Dave looked at me quizzically. “I’ve been wondering, if you don’t start work till Monday. Why did you come in on Saturday? Not that I’m complaining, I’m glad you did”

”Well I usually fly in early Monday morning and start working right away and by the time I’m done for the day I’m too tired to go do anything. So I booked this trip with the plan to get up into the mountains before working on Monday.”

”Oh wow! Really? We should go hiking tomorrow. I know some great trails and the views are outstanding”

”That sounds great! I’m up for it if you are. And thank you, it will be great to have someone who knows the area.”

”It’s a plan then!”

The waitress came back over, we ordered our food and spent the rest of the meal planning our hike the next day. 

After we finished eating, we split the check and walked back to the hotel. Enjoying the evening air and the cool evening.  

Dave stopped me as we were approaching the hotel. “So do you want me to stay over tonight?”

”I wasn’t expecting you to leave.” I replied. I hope you can stay as much as you can this week”. 

”I was hoping you were going to say that!” Dave said smiling at me. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

We arrived back at the room, as I was unlocking the door, Dave leaned against my back and whispered in my ear. “Are you ready for another load in your pussy?” 

Without even thinking about it. I ground my ass on his cock. “Yes please!”

We walked into the room, Dave locking the door behind us. “Get those clothes off Mike.”

I immediately started to comply, my clothes hitting the floor. Dave had removed his shirt and was unbuttoning his pants. “Want to finish taking them off for me?”

I walked over and finished unbuttoning his pants and slid the zipper down, hooking my thumbs in his pants and underwear I pushed them down his legs, going to my knees with them. His cock staring me in the face. He stepped out of his pants and kicked them away. I reached up and took a hold of his growing cock and pulled his foreskin back from the head. Reaching my tongue out to lick the drop of pre cum from the slit on the head. I could hear him suck his breath in and I took him in my mouth. Working as much as I could into my throat. Dave put his hands on my head rubbing my hair. “That’s it baby, taste that poz pre cum. You like it don’t you?” 

”Mmmmm” was all I could manage as I worked my lips and tongue over his length. 

”As much as I would love to shoot another load in your stomach, we need to breed that hole of yours. Get on the bed babe, on your back.”

I climbed on the bed, rolling over on my back, spreading my legs as Dave crawled between them. 

”Damn you’re sexy Mike! Show me your hole” 

Grabbing my legs behind knees I pulled my legs up, exposing my hole. 

”Mmmmmm Such a hot hole! Perfect for fucking.”  Dave grabbed the lube and squirted some on his hand. He stroked his clock a couple times, then rubbed them in my hole, pushing a couple fingers in me. 

I sucked in a breath, my head rolled back as a moan escaped me. 

”You ready babe”

”Please fuck me Dave! I need you in me!”

Dave grabbed his cock and nudged the head against my opening. I felt him start to push and the head starting to go in. I pushed my ass up to meet him. He sunk completely in me. I could feel his balls on my ass. 

He looked down at me. “You feel so good babe. I know I already said this, but you truly were made to be fucked. You’re hole is built for taking cock.”

He started to move in me. Slowly sliding almost all the way out and then burying himself completely in me again. He got into a nice slow rhythm. The whole time staring into my eyes. 

”You are mine now Mike. This pussy is mine, we are bonded together.”

Staring back into his eyes. “You feel so good inside of me. Thank you for giving me your cock and your gift” 

“My pleasure, now let’s get you knocked up baby!”

With that he grabbed my legs behind my knees and started to pump his cock in and out of me. I could feel his balls smacking my ass when he bottomed out in me. My cock was throbbing and leaking pre cum all over my stomach. My head rolled back and forth as I moaned from the pleasure of his cock pumping in and out of me. His pace quickened, our bodies started to sheen with sweat and the clapping from his waist smacking the bottom of my thighs was getting louder. If we had neighbors on either side of us. They definitely knew two guys were fucking. My moans were getting louder and Dave was making guttural grunting noises as he started to pound into me. 

He groaned out. “Im getting close baby, you want my poz cum in your pussy?”

”Yes! Please breed me! I need your poz cum in me!” I cried out. 

Dave pounded into my hole a few more times and then buried himself deep into me. Pushing me into the mattress. 

Throwing his head back he yelled. “TAKE MY POZ CUM! UGHHHHH! UGHHHHH!”

His whole body shaking with his release. Like the first time I could feel the wetness of his cum right in front of the head of his cock inside me. 

Moaning out “Yes Dave, give me that poz cum. Breed my hole deep!”

Dave collapsed on me again, his whole body shaking with his release. Wrapping my legs and arms around him. I started milking his cock with my hole.  Dave’s breathing started to slow and his shaking turned into small tremors. I started to rub his back. 

Dave let out a small groan, his head right next to mine. “Oh my god, that was amazing baby.  I’ve never came so hard before.”

”It was completely amazing, I have honestly never felt so close to anyone. You’re amazing.”

Dave picked himself up, I could feel him slipping out of me. He looked down at my hole and smiled. “Perfect!”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Dave knelt between my legs, grabbing them and lifting he looked at my hole. He brushed his fingers over it, I jumped. 

”Little sore are we?” He asked laughing.

Smiling back I said. “Yeah a little bit”

pulling his hand up I could see some of his cum. “You’re leaking a little” he smiled at me. He started to stroke my cock with his cum. My head rolled back as I moaned with pleasure. He rubbed his fingers over my hole again. He lifted up and rubbed his fingers in his crack and then straddled me. Grabbing my cock, he lowered himself on me. I felt the head of my cock enter him. I pushed my hips up burying myself in his hole. 

”Now it’s my turn to feel your cock in me babe. Mmmmmmm it feels so good!” 

”Your ass is amazing man! Ughhhh it feels so good!”

Dave started rocking back and forth on me, his cum making the perfect lube as I could feel myself sliding in and out of him. 
He started rocking harder his head back and mouth open. I reached up and started rubbing his nipples as he moved even faster. The bed was knocking against the wall with every stroke he made. I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer. 

”I’m gonna cum! UGHHHHHH SHIT! UGHHHHHHH!” My cock erupted inside of him. It felt like I was shooting harder than I ever had.

”Thats it baby! Give me that seed, fuck yeah! I feel it!”

My back was arched off the bed with every shot that erupted from my cock. Dave started to slow his motions down as my orgasm started to subside. He slowly stopped rocking on me and started clenching his hole and lifting up a little to milk every drop from me. My breathing was finally starting to slow and I could feel the waves of calm come over me. Dave was smiling down at me. 

”That was honestly the best sex I’ve ever had babe!  I’m not kidding.”

”I honestly have to agree! You’re amazing too babe! Damn that was so hot!”

Dave lifted himself off of me and as he did some of my cum leaked out of him and onto my cock and balls. He knelt down and licked it up into his mouth. He then crawled up over me, looked me in the eyes and kissed me. I felt his tongue push into my mouth and I tasted our cum  as he shared it with me.  He pulled back and looked at me. 

“I hope that was okay, we never talked about that” 

“Honestly I’m not into kissing all that much, but it felt right. Didn’t it?”

”Yes it did babe”

Dave lay next to me, we turned towards each other and smiled. I felt so happy and I told him so. He said we was feeling the same way. We started talking about our plans for the hike the next day and we both eventually fell asleep. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

We both slept through the night. Waking up I looked over at Dave, he was still asleep on his back. Arm over his head, his legs slightly spread with his hooded cock semi hard pointing at me. He was breathing deeply in a deep sleep still. I looked over at the clock and saw it was still early at 6 AM. I slowly rolled out of bed feeling a burn in my thighs from their work out last night. I looked back at the bed and saw the  remnants of our activities on the towel we put on the bed, our cum mixed together in spots. I grabbed the towel and folded it up wanting to keep it as a memory of my first time taking poz cum inside of me. Putting the towel in a laundry bag, I put it in my suitcase.

I heard Dave stirring on the bed, I looked over to see him stretching. His sleepy eyes on me.  “Got a souvenir there?” He asked.

Blushing “Yeah something to remember last night” 

“That’s kinda hot Mike” he laughed 

“Want some coffee?” I asked him

”Definitely! Need my toothbrush too!” He rolled out of bed.  And grabbed a small bag from his backpack. I started the coffee maker going.  I heard the shower turn on and the distinct sound of a morning pee. I walked into the bathroom as Dave was finishing up. I took his place and added my own to the bowl.  We both brushed our teeth and stepped into the shower. We started soaping each other up  Taking our time to make sure we hit every spot on our bodies. We finished up grabbing a couple towels we stepped out and started drying off. I wrapped my towel around my waist and stood in front of the counter brushing my hair. Dave came up behind me, he grabbed my arm and turned me around. Pressing me against the counter, lifting me a little as he pushed. I scooped up on the counter, my towel opening up as I sat down. Dave started to massage my balls with one hand as he stroked my cock with the other. “Damn you’re sexy as hell Mike!” Looking down I could see his cock standing straight up. “Don’t move babe” 

Dave walked out of the bathroom and returned a second later stroking his cock with lube.  He stepped between my legs. “Lift em up baby, show me that pussy”. I leaned back against the cold mirror, pulling my legs up, Dave grabbed them and scooted me towards him until my ass was right on the edge.  He grabbed his cock and pushed it against my little pucker. He pushed and his head popped inside of me. I yelped a little with the sudden invasion, my hole feeling a little sore from all the fucking the day before. 

”Breathe baby!  That’s it, nice and easy”

I felt him slowly pushing into me. My hole opening up for him. Looking down I could see his cock going deeper. I moaned as he bottomed out inside of me. He immediately started to pump in and out, no slow and gentle this time. He started to fuck me with a purpose. Putting my feet on his shoulders, he grabbed the front of my thighs and started to pound his cock in and out of me. I was grunting with every stroke as his waist slammed against my ass. 

”Thats it baby. Take my cock!  Nothing beats a morning fuck! Damn I love your pussy baby! Ughhh it feels so damn good on my cock!”

All I could manage was a guttural groan as he slammed into me. 

”Your ass is all mine babe. I’m gonna claim it again here pretty quick. You ready for another load?” 

”Ughhhhh yeah! Breed me baby!” Was all I could manage. 

”Here it comes baby!”

Dave slammed into me one more time, burying himself deep in me.

”UGHHHHH! UGHHHHH! UGHHHH!”

I could feel the base of his cock throbbing and knew he was filling me with his seed. 

”Yes! Babe fill my hole, give me all your cum!” 

I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to started to hump against him, milking his cock.  Dave laid his head on my chest as his breathing started to slow.

”Sorry, that was rough, but I get real horny in the morning” 

“No need to apologize, I loved it! You can have me anytime you want me” 

Dave stood back up and started to rock inside of me. Slowly pulling himself out and pushing back in. “Mmmmm I love seeing my cum on my cock as I do this. Let’s me know a truly flooded your hole with my seed. Damn that’s hot!” 

I could feel how easily his cock was moving in me and knew he shot a good load. “Damn you feel good in me man! I love your cock!”

He pumped himself in and out of me a couple more times and then pulled out.

“I think we need another shower” Dave said laughing

“Yes we do” I replied. “But first” I said hopping off the counter. I knelt in front of him and took his softening cock in my mouth cleaning his cum off. I lifted my mouth off him and pushed his foreskin back making sure to clean the head of his cock too.

”Mmmmmm, that’s it baby, get all that poz cum. Mmmmmm that feels good!”

Lifting his cock, I licked and cleaned the cum from his balls too.

Leaning back, I looked up at Dave.

”Shower?”

• Like 8

We jumped in the shower and rinsed off quick.  We toweled off and started getting dressed. 

“I need to run to my place and grab a few things for the hike” Dave said. “I’ll be back in an hour. Want to meet downstairs?”

”Yeah that sounds good, it will give me time to get a couple things done” 

Dave grabbed me and planted a kiss on my lips. “See you in a bit sexy!”

After Dave left, my plan was to get a little work done, but I laid on the bed instead and thought about the last 18 hours and how much had happened in that time. I was also thinking about how my life and body might be changing even then. I could feel my cock growing with the thoughts. Curious I unbuttoned my pants  and took them off along with my underwear, pulling my legs up I reached down the touch my hole. I was a little tender down there and it felt a little swollen. It definitely had had a good work out, I pushed my finger inside me and moved it around, I could feel Dave’s cum in there. I swirled my finger around and pulled it out, looking at it I could see Dave’s cum and it had a little bit of a pinkish color to it. I guess he really was rough the last time. My cock started throbbing at the thought of his cum soaking up in any fissures he may have created while pounding me, sticking my finger in my mouth I cleaned all the cum off of it. It tasted so good. I slowly started to stroke my cock, thinking about how Dave had fucked me in the bathroom. It was so hot the way he just took what he wanted, I like the slow sensual sex, but the scene from the bathroom was so erotic. Dave just using me for his pleasure not even worrying about mine, it was all about his cock and getting off in me.

My phone dinged at me pulling me out of my fantasy of reliving the bathroom sex. I grabbed my phone and saw a text from Dave, “Downstairs, you cuming?”  Did he know what I was doing?

I jumped off the bed pulling my underwear and pants back on.  I texted him back “Be right down!” I grabbed my tennis shoes, hoodie, and other essentials, and ran out the door. Jumping on the elevator I tried to compose myself so Dave wouldn’t know I was playing with myself. The elevator opened and I walked into the lobby. Dave was waiting for me, damn he looked so hot, he had changed into some jeans and a tight fitting thermal shirt. He had hiking boots on, a hoodie and backpack on the floor next to him.

”Ready to do this?” He asked

”Yeah! I can’t wait!” 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

We jumped into my rental car, me driving and Dave navigating. Soon we were heading up into the foothills of the mountains, enjoying the views as we drove. We eventually drove through a pass and started climbing higher up.

”How far up we going?” I asked 

“We’ll be at about 8 thousand feet when we get to the point. The turn off is just up ahead. See it there on your right?”

I could see a “Park” sign just ahead. Turning in we followed a winding road further into the hills around us trees almost hugging the road, it was like we were in a tunnel. After about a mile we came to a clearing with a parking lot, it was empty.

”I was hoping it wouldn’t be busy today” Dave said. “This trail head usually isn’t, but sometimes there will be a few people here. Just park over there on the right.”

I steered in the direction Dave pointed to and parked in a slot in front of a trail head leading up and to the right.

”Alright babe, you ready?” Dave asked

”Yeah! How far we heading up?”

”It’s about a mile up to the point. Mostly flat until the last few hundred feet. It’s a pretty easy hike and the views are awesome!”

We got out of the car, grabbing our hoodies and backpacks. Standing there in the mountains you could hear the light wind rustling through the trees, the air was fresh and cool.  The sun warming us. We headed up the trail and started into a steady climb.

”Let me know if you get tired Mike, we can stop and take a break. I know the air is thinner up here.”

”I’ll let you know” I said laughing.

we continued up and were about a half mile up when we cleared some trees and could see the valley below us. To our right a little north and east there was a lake below us. It was completely flat and you could see the reflection of the mountains in it like a mirror. I stopped and just stared at it for a while. Dave was looking at me smiling.

”What?” I asked

”Nothing, this view is always amazing to me, but to see someone’s expression that hasn’t seen it before is priceless” 

“It’s beautiful, I could honestly stay here forever. Man I love the mountains!”

”Well the view gets better above us, let’s go!”

We continued on, climbing higher and higher. I could feel myself getting winded, not being used to the altitude. We broke into another clearing and in front of us was a large rock face that jutted out over the side of the mountain.

”We’re climbing that” Dave told me. “That’s the view you need to see” 

“Alright” I replied. Looking up at the rock formation.

”If we head into the trees here on the left, there’s a path the leads to the backside of the rock and it’s much easier to climb. Come on!” 

I followed Dave into the trees and sure enough there was a little path that followed along the side of the rock. We reached what I assumed was the back in a couple minutes and I saw a little clearing and the back side of the rock. It had what almost looked like steps built into it. Dave started to climb up the backside. Grabbing handholds and pulling himself up. I followed behind him.  We got about halfway up when he stopped to take a breather.  Both of us now sucking in the thin air.

”Let me know when your ready” Dave said panting a little.

”I think I’m good”

We continued up the rock and as we got towards the top it became easier to climb. We reached the top of the rock and stood up. I realized for the first time that there was a big grove of pine trees growing on it and it was much bigger than I had thought it was.

”Come on Mike, almost there. Just through the trees here on the other side” 

I followed Dave into the trees ducking under some branches, feeling the soft bed of pine needles under my feet. It was much cooler under the canopy without the sun. We weaved our way through the trees and I could see light in front of me. We broke through the last of the trees and were on the ledge of the rock face. It stuck out about twenty feet in front of us, we walked up to the edge and I was in complete awe.

Just below us was the lake stretching out to the east. Completely flat and reflecting the mountains to the northwest. I could see for miles as the mountains and hills just seemed to keep going and just beyond them the flatter lands.

”Oh my god! This is beautiful Dave!”

”I knew you would love it! This is my favor place to come and just “be”. Just listen, just the light wind and nothing else” 

“It’s awesome. I can see why you like it so much.” I pulled my backpack off and opened it, grabbing my Nikon out I started snapping pictures.

”I didn’t know you were a camera bug Mike!” Dave said laughing. 

“Yeah, photography is one of my hobbies” 

“Well you keep snapping pictures, I’ll be right back”

”Where you going?” I asked 

“Just need to grab something” 

I looked at Dave questioning, he winked at me and walked back into the wooded area.

I turned back around and started snapping more pictures and got lost in it, it took me a few minutes to hear the noise behind me. I turned around and Dave was there behind me with a bag, he was unzipping it, I started to move towards him and could see he was pulling some stuff out.

”Whatcha got there?” I asked 

“It’s my little stash I keep up here. Theres a couple of little alcoves in the trees that have good cover, I keep everything in a waterproof container.”

I could see that he had pulled a few blankets from the bag, as well as a few towels. He took the empty bag and folded it up. Then started to unroll one of the blankets in a flat spot on the rock, he then unrolled the second blanket on top of the first. He put the towels on one end still rolled up and threw the third blanket on top of the others still rolled also  

“Ready to get naked” He asked, winking at me. 

Edited by nlsfn069
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Dave was already kicking his shoes off. I just stood there staring at him as he pulled his shirt over his head.  I lifted my camera and started snapping pictures. Dave stopped and looked at me.

”What do you think you’re doing?” He asked smiling.

”Getting your strip tease on film” I laughed.

”Oh really?”

With that Dave continued to strip his clothes off. Unbuttoning his pants and pulling his zipper down. He hooked his thumbs in his waist and peeled his pants and underwear down his legs. All the time I’m snapping pictures. He removed his pants completely and stood up, his beautiful cock swinging between his legs.

”Your turn babe!  Get those clothes off!”

I walked over to the blanket, leaning down to put my camera down. I kicked my shoes off.  Grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. Dave walked over and started unbuttoning my pants, pulling my zipper down. I hooked my thumbs in my pants and pushed them down, stepping out of them. Dave reached out grabbing my cock and started stroking it, I reached over and took his in mine. Pushing his foreskin back to expose his head.  I could see some precum already leaking from him. I knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth. Dave took my head in his hands and pushed his cock into my throat, gagging me a little.

”Thats it baby. Open your throat for me”

Dave started to fuck my mouth and throat with his cock. I could feel his precum leaking down my throat.

”God that feels so good baby! I don’t want to stop yet but all my cum goes in your hole from now on”.

He pulled his cock from my mouth and looked down at me. “Damn you’re so sexy,  and your mouth is awesome! Lay down baby”

I laid back on the blankets, resting my head on one of the towels. I could feel the warm sun on me and the cool air flowing over me at the same time. It was such a relaxing feeling. Dave lay next to me and started running his hands over me playing with my nipples and rubbing my chest.

”Lift your legs baby. I’m gonna eat that pussy before I fuck it!”

I pulled my legs up, Dave grabbed a towel and pushed it under my ass, he laid down below me and I felt his tongue on my hole. I let out a groan as I felt it slip inside of me. My head rolled back, my mouth open as moans escaped me. Dave’s tongue and mouth we making love to my hole. Opening me up and relaxing me. My cock leaking precum all over me. What seemed like thirty minutes, but was probably about 10. Dave lifted up smiling at me.

”You ready for my cock baby?”

”Yes please babe! Please fuck me!”

Dave grabbed his backpack and opened it, he pulled out a little baggy that had some creamy liquid in it.

”What’s that?” I asked 

“My cum!” Dave replied. “I freeze some every now and then just for times like this, best lube there is baby.”

he bit a corner of the baggy off and squeezed some of the cum on his cock then some on his fingers, he rubbed them on my hole and slipped two fingers in me. Grabbing his cock he pushed his head up to my hole and slowly started pushing in me. I felt my hole opening for him as he buried himself all the way in. I groaned with the feeling of his cock inside of me.

”God you feel good baby! Perfect pussy for fucking!”

”I love your cock babe! Please fuck me! Please give me your cum!”

with that Dave started to move in me. Slowly at first then picking up the pace. I could feel how easily he slipped in and out of me with the cum lube. My mind wandered to thoughts of what we looked like if someone happened to see us. Two men fucking. Primal and the way it should be. My cock was leaking like crazy as Dave buried himself in me over and over again. I lost track of time as me fucked me. He brought me back to reality as he started to moan.

”I’m gonna cum baby!  Oh god! IM CUMMING!  UGHHHHHH UGHHHHH!”

i felt his cock explode inside of me. I felt his cum filling me just in front of his cock.

”Thats it baby! Fill me with your seed! Yes!”

Daves whole body was convulsing with his orgasm. He fell on me and I held him close as he started to calm down. Rubbing his back.  He leaned up on his arms looking me in the eyes. He leaned down and kissed me. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1