I had a great mission accomplished today. I went to the public washroom("restroom" for Americans) today where I always go to for hunting in Vancouver, B.C., Canada, just to let you know. It's in "Robson Public Market" 2nd floor, for those who are curious, and it's the one of the crusiest place in town. So anyway the 1st-end fulfillment was, I got there and there were already few guys hanging around there and I went into one of two stalls.

I was stroking my horny dick while looking at the guy in front of my stall through the crack of the door. He was a good looking mid 40-guy, had his hard dick jacking and when we had a chance to play after some straight guys left, I opened the door. My dick was already wet with dirty pozzed pre cum and so was his. I'm sure he was also poz because the way his cheeks were sunken. When I saw his pozzed pre cum oozing out of his hard cock, I had to lick and eat it all. I sucked and he fucked my mouth hard and I could tell he was getting close and then he pulled his dick out of my mouth. Then he started to suck my high charged dick that was with full of pre cum dripping out all the way to the floor.

In the meanwhile, the guy next door was looking over the wall from his stall watching me sucking him and he wanted to join us but the guy I was sucking on told me to go somewhere else. I told the guy next door to stay there for a while because I was going to come back to do more with him. We deep kissed over the wall and I left.

So we both got out of the bathroom and there is a stair case right beside there which is usually for emergency only. We went down to the bottom of the stairs and stayed right behind the one way doors. I started to suck his rock hard dick again and I could taste a lot of pre cum pouring into my throat and he was fucking my throat harder and he started to moan.

It was such an incredible feeling when a gallon of hot creamy pozzed man juice was shooting and going inside of my throat. And after we exchanged the ph #, I went back to the bathroom to be more slut with the guy who was in the next door. He was still there, he came out of the stall with a huge hard on, had a nice big uncut dick with pre cum pouring out and as he was stroking his horny bastard it was smearing all over his dick head so I had to clean it all up with my cum dirty mouth.

I know this guy was also big time poz so I couldn't waste a drop of his bio hazardous man fluid. I was sucking hard so then I can milk and drink the second of poisoned cum load and let it united with the 1st one in my gut. But as he was getting closer, he said "Do you want my dirty cum inside of you?" and so I said "Sure!!" And he said next, "Do you want me to fuck you?" Of course that's even better so I said to him, "Yeah, man. I want you to fuck me with that!" and then he goes, "Do you want me to shoot up your ass?"

I said "Oh yeah, you have to give that dirty cum in my ass, man!!" So I quickly grabbed my lube bottle and showed him my ass while I was sticking my finger with lube on so he's got even more excited and he rammed his explosive bare dick in my cum slut ass and he was dumping all of his sick dirty seeds of AIDS inside of me. So now I had 2 ends of fulfillment.

The 3rd one happened outside of the bathroom right after the 2nd. I was still waiting for someone else inside the stall, waiting for my prey, prey to breed my high charged sick sperm that I hadn't cum for a week. There was this tall good looking dark blonde blue eyed young guy came in to the next stall. He started to stroke his dick. I can tell when guys do that from the underneath of the wall. He has very nice blonde hairy legs, which is my favorite, and I started to touch his sexy legs through under the wall. I bent down and tried to look his face and he was very good looking guy with moustache and goatee. I really wanted to have him as a prey. I kind of assumed that he was a bottom for some reason. Maybe he didn't have as big dick for a big guy. He was at least 6'2". For some reason he started to get ready to leave without telling me anything so I thought I should take a chance. I got up and got ready quickly too. He was washing his hands and so I came up to him and said, "Do you want me to suck you off?" As the matter of fact, I initially thought he was straight or one of those "coming out guys" so I couldn't be straight forward and say "Do you want to get fucked?" So he said, "Well, it's (being sucked off) not my thing..."

So what the hell, I took a chance and said, "Well, do you want me to fuck you?" as I was rubbing his ass. And surprisingly he goes, "Do you like fucking??" I go, "Hell, yeah!" and I added, "I like fucking bareback, do you?" He smiled and said, "Me too!" So he took me to his apartment a block away from the market and we jumped onto the bed. We gave deep kiss to each other, I kissed his neck, his hairy chest, I ate his sweaty arm pits, went down to his stomach and to his dick. But I couldn't wait to fuck him so I made the foreplay very short and I started to eat his man pussy. It was already wet and it was a sweet slut cunt. I fucked his cunt with my tongue and he had his both legs wide open with his whore cum hole sticking the air and he was moaning as if he couldn't wait any longer to take my hard horny sick mother-fucking cock up his ass.

I lubed up his asshole and it was already loose and nicely ready so finally I slid in my rock hard blood pumping dick in his hungry horny man cunt. First, I gave it slow to make sure he will feel every inch of my dick and then plowed faster and faster, sometimes small quick strokes around my dick head so we both would feel the lips of the asshole are being pulled in and out. I asked him, "Do you want my dirty poz cum in your ass?" And then he said, "Oh yeah, give it to me!!" "I want you to seed me!" and I said, "Oh yeah, I will seed your ass with my poisoned cum, man!!" And he became very close and shouted, "I'm going to cum soon!!", so was I so I said, "Oh yeah, me too, boy, there you go, I'm gonna give it to you!! Take my dirty cum in your ass!! Aaaaaahhhh!!"

We came exactly at the same time and it was just heaven! Especially when I think about his ass was full of week long heavily charged toxic cum and it's going to absorb into his gut and blood. That was today's afternoon and I'm already horny and ready for more breeding and getting bred. I think I'm going to go to the bath house for more actions now!! Aye for now, AIDS bros!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...