Really Bad Decisions

Guest ericbb99

Guest ericbb99

Ok, here's the postscript... was hoping for more questions, but oh well...

So, obviously parts of this were fantasy, but parts of it were really true for me. I really did lose my virginity to a guy online who blackmailed me with my pics. I flaked on him a couple times and he got mad. He said he'd post them everywhere if I didn't let him use me. He was dominant too. I was pretty into it though. Just nervous. He was older, and incredibly fucking hot. He really did take me to a bath house, and he really did let two other guys fuck me also. But that was it. Not the giant gangbang I wrote about. He did whip my ass with my dad's belt, but just a few times. Nothing too intense. He told me afterward that he was positive. And I have no idea about the other two guys who fucked me... but here's the thing, I never got sick. I've been tested a few times. I'm 2 years removed now. Clean as a whistle. Haven't fucked bare since. But I'm wanting to now. And I'm wanting it to be risky.

So message me if you're a hot top near dallas haha.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...