Kevin’s turn

Chapter 6

I decided to walk home since I didn’t live too far and let’s face it I smelled strongly of cum. I hadn’t had a lot of time to explore my new neighborhood so I didn’t realize there was a gay bar only a few blocks from my apartment. I know, after fucking for hours I should be exhausted, and I was but I also felt more alive than ever. I decided what the fuck might as well just pop in for one beer. 

It was a small, cute space. At close to 2am I expected the place to be empty so I was surprised to find there were still quite a few guys enjoying themselves. Most of them were in couples or groups which was fine by me I wasn’t looking for anyone. Just here for one drink. I got my beer from the very cute, young, half naked bartender and took a long drink. Damn that tasted good. I hadn’t realized how much of a thirst I’d worked up. 

I set the bottle on the counter and for the first time noticed the guy sitting next to me at the end of the bar. I was learning I had a type, older hairy masculine men who like to fuck hard. 

The guy had a nicely trimmed beard, seemed a bit taller than me, big guy, all muscles and I’d say at least in his late fifties. He gave me the head nod. “Haven’t seen you in here before?”

Really, that’s his best line. “Nope first time. Just moved into the area.”

He took a deep breath, “smells like you’ve had a good evening,” he winked and grinned at me. 

“Yea, it’s been quite a positive night.”

“Hmm, you give or take?”

“Received.”  

“How many loads?”

”Six.”

“Damn!” he whistled, “we’ve got a slut in the house. You drink from the tap boy?”

“Umm don’t know what that is, sorry.”

“Good time for you to learn. Come with me, boy.” He took my hand and lead me to the back of the bar to the men’s room. When we entered, there were already two guys in the stall having fun. 

“Do they allow sex in here?”

“It usually doesn’t happen till this late, and as long as you’re quiet and don’t cause a scene management’s cool. Now drop to your knees daddy needs to piss.”

He pulled out his 7” soft cock and just stared at me. “Now boy, unless you want me to piss all over you.”

Oh fuck! “I’ve never done this before sir,” I said as I got on my knees. 

“I’ll go easy on you. Open your mouth.” I opened and he stuck his soft dick in my mouth. Pretty soon his hot piss started to fill my mouth. Okay I really expected to be revolted but fuck I wasn’t. I swallowed as his piss continued to flow down my throat. “Fuck boy you’re a natural. Like daddy’s piss huh.”

I moaned and started sucking him. His already big dick was growing even bigger. I got him hard when he pulled out of my mouth. Damn I wanted his load. 

“Drop your shorts and turn around. I haven’t had an eager slut in awhile I want your ass.”

I quickly got up, dropped my shorts, turned around and presented my ass to the man. At the same time the door opened and the cute bartender walked in. 

“Damn it Bob, what I’d tell you about fucking out in the open. You have to do it in the stall. You’re going to get me fired.” I think they both noticed the plug in my ass at the same time. 

“Fuck me!” They both said. 

“You weren’t kidding were you slut? You really do have six loads in there already. Come on Abe, when was the last time a cum dump like this walked into this bar,” the guy I’d learned was Bob asked. 

“Fuck I would love to bury my face in that cunt. Fuck, okay, follow me.”

I pulled up my shorts and Bob tried to tuck his hard cock away. We followed Abe out of the bathroom and down a short hallway to a closed room that said office on the door. We went inside the small room which just had a desk, chair and small loveseat. “Okay you have to be quick Bob, and slut,” he said looking at me, “when he’s done it’s my turn so stay in here till I come back.”

Hmm so it appeared I was going to get a few more loads. I was okay with that. I wasted no time stripping down and got on all fours on the loveseat, reached back and yanked the butt plug out. It didn’t take long before I felt Bob’s cock slam into me. 

“Nice and sloppy. Just how I love my sluts. I’m guessing a whore like you is already knocked up huh?”

“No sir, well I mean I wasn’t before tonight. Pretty sure I am now.”

“Damn, seriously son?”

“Yes sir. I have six poz loads inside me now.”

“Make that seven you fucking slut,” he said as he went balls deep and shot his load. He slowing pulled out then quickly jammed the plug back in. I flipped around to clean him off. “Damn who ever fucked you before me did a hell of a number on your insides boy. I haven’t seen pink cum on my dick like that in awhile.”

“They were very thorough sir.”

“Okay stay there and I’ll let Abe know it’s his turn.”

After a few minutes I laid back on the loveseat and rubbed my fingers around the plug. Damn my ass lips were puffy and my hole was so loose and sloppy. I removed the plug and started shoving my fingers into my cunt. I was moaning so loud I didn’t hear anyone come in the room. 

“Damn! I thought I was a slut but fuck me! Look at that pussy. How many loads did you say had?”

“Seven now, want to make that eight?” I raised my legs up to give him total access. 

“Fuck I need to taste those loads first,” Abe said then dived in between my legs.  He got a mouthful of cum out my ass then popped up to feed me the cum while we made out. As we were kissing he slid his dick into my very wet hole. “God I love a sloppy cunt. I’m usually the slut with my legs up in the air but I can’t resist adding to your load count.” He shoved all the way in and blasted his load inside me. He pulled out and dove back into my ass. After a few seconds he came up for air and said, “fuck, I could eat you out all night but if I don’t get back out there Bob’ll give away the bar.”

I went to put the plug back in and he said, “don’t bother slut, your next load will along in a few seconds.” I got a sappy grin on my face, laid down and put my fingers back inside my ass. He laughed and left the room. 

I didn’t have to wait long before three new guys walked in. “Holy fuck Bob wasn’t kidding. Fuck’n slut, get on all fours.” I didn’t even hesitate and quickly assumed the position. 

The first guy was pretty big and had me screaming pretty loudly to fucking breed my faggot ass. He came pretty fast and his buddy moved right in. I didn’t even care what these guys looked like I just wanted their cum. I wondered what  Andrew would say if he saw me now. 

I had one dick in my ass while I cleaned off the first guy. When all the cum was off his cock he patted my head, “Good slut, I’ll send the next guys back, look like Jacks about to blow.” Just then the second guy unloaded inside me. “I can always tell when he’s about to shoot. His face always scrunches up.” He laughed and Jack just grunted. They pulled their pants back up and left, leaving the last guy alone with me. He was a smaller guy and when he shoved his cock in I could barely feel him. 

“Damn dude you’re so loose. I’m never gonna get off inside you. Fuck!” Just then two more guys walked in. “Hey can one of you guys help me? This faggot is too loose.”

“Hell yea I’m game.” One of the new guys said. They slapped my ass and told me to get up. The small guy laid down and had me climb on top and ride his dick, then the new guy pushed me down and slid his dick in next to the other one. 

I started to squirm like crazy. “Relax baby, he’s almost in. Fuck that’s so much better you’re tight again.”

The guy on top started to pound my pussy hard and fast. I had no idea I could take two cocks. Damn it felt amazing. I wasn’t sure I’d ever be tight again. It didn’t take long until both guys were adding to my sloppy ass. They pulled out and cum started to seep out of my cunt. My fingers went directly to my hole. 

I hadn’t really noticed the last guy in the room. He was standing off to the side just watching, slowly stroking his dick. I looked up and made eye contact with the man. Oh dear god! Walking towards me was a gorgeous black man. He was easily over 6’5” and his dick was bigger than anything I’d ever seen before. Not only was it as long as Greg’s but it was as thick as a beer can. I couldn’t wait to get that in me!

“I hear you’re a fucking slut, boy, taking every load given you. You ask these men their status before they fucked you boy?”

“No sir! I don’t care I just need cum.”

“That’s a good cumdump, now get on the floor on all fours boy.” I quickly assumed the position. “How many loads you got in there now?”

“Not sure sir, I’ve kinda lost count.”

“From what I figure you’ve taken six loads here in the bar and I’m about to give you number seven.” With that he shoved his huge cock in all the way. As loose as I was I still felt every inch. I screamed out, “holy fucking shit! You’re huge, please let me get used to you sir.”

He gave me about thirty seconds before he started moving in and out. Pretty soon I started moaning again. “Yea, you like my big black cock inside your white pussy don’t you boy?”

“YES, oh my god yes!” I screamed. “ 

“Your cunt feels like butter, boy. So full of cream, making sure to push those loads in as far as I can.”

“Thank you sir! Please give your load sir!” He continued to fuck me deep. Pulling all the way out then slamming back in, his balls bouncing off my ass. I lost track of the time. I have no idea how long he abused my cunt, I was in fucking heaven.  Finally he went balls deep and I could feel him firing his cock off inside me. Felt like he added a gallon of cum to my already full ass.

Before I knew it he’d pulled out and slapped my ass. “You’ve got an amazing cunt white boy. Hope you enjoy my gift.” I collapsed on the floor and just laid there for a few minutes trying to catch my breath. Behind me I heard a noise. I wasn’t sure I could take much more.

“Shit, they weren’t kidding. The dumb fuck took him raw. Man look at the cum leaking out his ass.”

“You’re welcome to add your load to the mix he’s taking all comers but to be honest with you I doubt he’d even feel your little dicks in his pussy.” The guys all started to complain but my hero Abe cut them off. “Last call boys,” and lead them out of the room. He called back to me, “honey relax for a little bit, you earned it. I’ll be back once I get theses fucking animals taken care of.”

I must have dozed off for awhile. Next thing I knew I felt a warm tongue trying to make its way inside my wet hole. I spread my legs to give the tongue more access and started moaning. 

“Sorry to wake you but I just had to have another taste of your pussy man. You did us cum sluts proud tonight.” I rolled over and saw Abe sitting next to me. 

“Damn! I definitely did not plan on this when I walked in here tonight.”

He started laughing, “honey, I’ve found my best times as being a total whore are always when I least expect it. If I think I’m going go home full I usually end up with just one load, if I get any at all.”

“Would you believe it if I told you I only started fucking with men a couple of weeks ago.”

His jaw hit the floor. “No fucking way! You took Sam’s cock. It took me months to work up to that monster. I am truly in awe. Fuck man I don’t even know your name.”

I chuckled, “I’m Kevin, soon to be a pozzed up bottom cum slut, nice to meet you.” I stuck my hand out and he grabbed mine. 

“Well I don’t know about the poz part but I’d say you’re already a bottom cum slut.”

“Agreed. I’m pretty sure the poz part’s just a formality at this point. Of the thirteen loads I took tonight at least six of those were toxic.”

“Well, I can tell you four of the six guys from the bar are poz. Not sure about the other two.”

“Fuck that’s hot.” I looked around for my clothes and started to put myself back together. I pushed the plug back in but it simply dropped right out. “Well fuck me! Guess I got a little stretched out.”

Abe smiled, “hold on, leave your shorts off I’ll be right back.” He returned shortly carrying a gym bag. He dug through it and pulled out a much larger butt plug. “Here try this one.”

I just stared at him in shock. “Do you always have spare butt plugs with you?”

“Of course! You never know when you might need one. I always have a few different sizes on hand.”

I started laughing. “That’s too funny.”

“Bend over slut. Let’s see if this one will work.” I did as instructed and he shoved the plug in. It fit perfectly trapping in all my gifts. “Just bring it back next time you’re in the neighborhood.”

“Thanks Abe. This has been a most interesting evening. I’m sure I’ll see you soon.” He have me a hug and walked me out of bar. A few of the remaining guys snickered at me as I left.  But fuck them they have no clue what they’re missing. 

I got back to my apartment and collapsed on my bed. One thing was for sure I was going to sleep well now. 

• Like 25
  • Upvote 11

Chapter 7

I slept till noon on Saturday. When I woke up my hand immediately went for my ass. I stared playing with the butt plug trying to pull it out. At first it caused some pain as that fucker was in there tight. My cock was dripping like crazy so I used some of my precum as lube for the plug. It took me awhile to loosen it up but I was finally able to pry it out. I’d never felt so empty. I ran my fingers around my ass lips; it felt so good. My cunt was still a little sore from all the pounding last night but it was worth it. 

I took a long hot shower and had a hard time leaving my puffy hole alone. I expected a lot of cum to escape but surprisingly little came out. I knew Abe had eaten some but I really figured there’d still be a lot left up there. Then something Greg had said about the cum being absorbed into my body hit me. Fuck there wasn’t much cum in my ass because it was now rewriting my DNA. I looked down at my cock and I was rock hard. 

Then it hit me, I’d only come once last night and that was early in the evening with Greg and Andrew. Damn!

After the shower I felt human again. I was sore all over. It felt like I’d worked out at the gym hard yesterday and my muscles were telling me off. Well I guess I did have one hell of a workout. 

The rest of Saturday and Sunday I took it easy, giving my ass time to recover. I spent most of the time unpacking my apartment. My plan was to have Josh and Scotty come over next weekend for a sort of housewarming, I’m gay and soon to be poz, bottom cum whore, coming out party. 

Monday morning I was back at work wondering how awkward it was going to be seeing Andrew, my boss. 

An IM popped up in my computer around 11:30, it was from Andrew. ‘Please come see as soon as possible.’ I responded that I was on my way. I stopped by the bathroom first since I wasn’t sure how long I’d be with Andrew. I started peeing and the second it started to flow it felt like I was pissing razor blades. Fuck me! Looks like I picked up a little something extra Friday night. 

I was more nervous about seeing him now than I was when I went to take his poz cock. I knocked on his door and stuck my head in his office. “Hey, you wanted to see me?”

“Hi Kevin, yes, come in and shut the door.” I took a seat in front of his desk. “So how are you? I expected we’d hear from you over the weekend, so when we didn’t I started to worry that maybe you were having second thoughts.”

I smiled, “no, no believe me I had every intention of going back for a repeat performance but I kinda got a little sidetracked on the way home.” I went on to explain what happened to me at the bar. 

“Another seven loads! Fuck, you really are a true cum dump. How you feeling now?”

“My ass is still a little sore but not too bad now. My cock on the other hand. I just went to the bathroom before I came in here and let’s just say it’s a safe bet that one of the guys from the bar gave me a little something extra in their cum.”

He started laughing, “pissing glass huh?”

“Don’t laugh it hurts like a motherfucker.” That just made him laugh harder. 

“I have the perfect doctor for you. He’ll take good care of you and I think you’ll like  him. Let me make a call and see if I can get you an appointment.”

“Thanks, I really appreciate it.” I went back to work and tried to avoid peeing as much as possible. Around 4:45 I received another IM from Andrew. ‘My office now.’

Thank god, hopefully he was able to get me an appointment. I walked into his office and there was already someone sitting in one of chairs. 

“Shut the door and have seat Kevin.”

I did as instructed and got a closer look at the other guy. He was hot, about my age but taller. Short hair cut, clean shaven and appeared to have a pretty good body. “Kevin this Carl , I’m not sure if you’ve meet before or not. He’s the director of finance. 

He offered his hand and we shook. “Hi Carl, no I don’t believe we’ve met before.”

Andrew addressed me and said, “Carl here has a little project that I think you’d be great for.”

“Okay, of course, whatever you need, happy to help. “

“Kevin, do you trust me?”

“Of course sir.”

“Good, stand up and drop your pants.”

What the fuck! “Ummm sir?” I was starting to panic. 

“Kevin don’t make me ask twice!”

Fuck me. I slowly stood up and unbuckled my pants. I had my back to Carl and let my pants drop to the floor. I was wearing a jockstrap today since I loved the way it framed my ass. I heard a whistle behind me. 

“Nice jock son.”

“Bend over and let Carl check out your cunt. I told him all about your weekend.”

At this point I had no self esteem left so what the fuck. I bent over and spread my ass cheeks without being asked.

Carl let out sharp intake of breath. “Damn how many loads did you say he took,” he asked Andrew as if I wasn’t in the room. 

“Thirteen.”

Carl slowly ran his fingers over my puffy ass lips. “Fuck that’s beautiful.”

There was suddenly a knock at the door I panicked reaching for my pants. 

“Leave them down!” I was commanded. Andrew got up from his desk and opened the door making sure to block me from the view of anybody outside the room. He let the stranger in and closed the door. I recognized the new guy as someone from accounting. I was pretty sure he was a young guy who worked for Carl. He was cute, young probably early twenties, very preppy looking. Carl told the guy to strip and he didn’t hesitate a second. 

Andrew turned to me and said, Kevin this here is Carl’s boy. You see how he didn’t even hesitate when given a command. I expect the same behavior from you in the future. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.” I could feel my cock starting to get hard. 

“Looks like he enjoys being told what to do,” Carl remarked seeing my jock expanding. He turned his attention to his employee, “boy, Kevin here picked up a little something Friday night while out  being a whore and I want him to share it with you. Take out his cock and get it wet.”

He pulled my growing dick out and started sucking me. “Kevin is that precum or puss?”

“Pussy discharge sir. I’m pretty sure I have gono.” All the sudden the guy clamped down on my cock and went to town. Holy shit he could suck. 

Carl noticed and said, “I thought you’d like that boy. Don’t let him cum he needs to shoot that load up your pussy.” It didn’t take him long to have me rock hard. He dropped my cock, turned around and presented his ass to me. “Fuck him Kevin, make sure to plant your dirty load deep inside him.”

Pretty soon I could feel I was getting close. I shoved in all the way and my cock exploded. It hurt like a son of a bitch. I slowly pulled out and the guy quickly got on his knees to clean me off. 

Carl and his boy thanked me and left the room. Andrew told me to get dressed and have a seat. 

“You did okay there not great but okay.” He handed me a piece of paper. “You have an appointment with my doctor, Dr. Manning Wednesday afternoon at 4pm.” Fuck I was going to have to wait two days to get any relief. “Now I know you’re in pain but you have a duty to share your bug. You’ll meet up with Carl’s boy here in my office tomorrow and Wednesday morning before work and tomorrow evening after work to give him more of your dirty cum. Now get out of here and have a good night.  We’ll see you in the morning.”

Tuesday and Wednesday went off without a hitch. I gave Carl’s boy three more loads but still have no clue what his name is although he seemed very grateful for my gift.  

I was getting ready to leave for my doctors appointment Wednesday afternoon when Andrew stopped by. “Now be sure to do whatever the good doc tells you. Trust me you’ll be in excellent hands.”

• Like 21
  • Upvote 5

Chapter 8

I walked into Dr. Manning’s office and his adorable receptionist looked up from his computer and smiled at me. “Good afternoon, can I help you?”

“Hi, I’m Kevin I have a 4pm appointment with Dr. Manning.”

“Welcome, Andrew didn’t tell me how hot your were.” I started blushing. Damn I was doing that a lot lately. “Mmm and you embarrass easily. Hot! Okay fill out these forms and we’ll get you going.”

I filled out the paperwork and returned them to him. He looked them over and said, “yum, I never would have thought you were 51. Bet you have the young guys hanging all over you.”

“I, umm, yea, umm no not really.”

“Too bad. Well okay I’m Matty. Go ahead and have a seat. The doc’s running a little behind today but the wait shouldn’t be too long.”

“No problem, thanks.” I took a seat and started looking at my phone. About five minutes later I heard the elevator open but wasn’t paying attention to the guy that got out on the floor until I heard Matty let out a shriek. I looked up and saw him hugging and kissing what looked like rather nice young man. I just smiled a little jealous I didn’t get a greeting like that. I wouldn’t mind Matty’s tongue down my throat. They broke apart and continued talking but I couldn’t make out their conversation. Soon the other guy turned and started his way over to where I was sitting. 

“Holy fuck!” The guy said. “Dad what are you doing here?” Josh asked me taking the seat next to me. 

“I’m here to see the doctor. What do you think I’m here for,”  I said grinning. 

“Very funny dad. No seriously why Dr. Manning?”

“I’ve got a little problem and my boss recommended him. Said he’s the best.” I was so focused on Josh that I hadn’t realized Matty was now standing right in front of us. 

“Sorry to interrupt,” the huge grin on his face contradicted his statement, “but Josh, did you call him dad, as in this is your real dad not some daddy you picked up at the bar?”

Now it was Josh’s turn to blush. I jumped in to save him, or embarrass him more, just depends on how you look at it. “Yep I’m his real dad. My sperm helped create this fine specimen of a man you see before you.”

“Dad really please stop talking.”

“Now Josh, is that any way to speak to your father?” Matty asked, trying not to laugh. “Maybe he should take you over his knee.”

“Matty please I’m begging you stop talking.”

“Josh at times like this I find the best way to get Matty to stop talking is to put something in his mouth.” I looked over and saw someone else had joined us. “Hi, I’m Chris, Dr. Manning’s nurse. I’m guessing you’re Kevin?” We shook hands and he squeezed mine a little before letting go. Chris was gorgeous, over 6 feet tall, hairy arms; he filled out his scrubs nicely. His top was so fitted I could easily see the outline of a pierced nipple. 

“Matty, I’m sure you can find something to keep Josh occupied with while I take care of my next patient.” He winked at me then took my hand to lead me to the exam room.  

“So Kevin, lets get your vitals. I understand you’re here for an STI check,” he grinned at me and I shook my head yes. He got everything he needed then went through the standard questions.  I smiled when he got to, “are you sexually active?” I started laughing. “Oh right I guess that would be a yes. Do you have sex with men or women?”

“Well, lately it’s been just men.”

“So would you consider yourself bisexual then?”

“Up until a few weeks ago I would’ve said straight, but today I’d say 100% gay.”

“Well excellent. Welcome to the family, I think you’ll fit in nicely. Okay sit tight and the doc will be in shortly.” He squeezed my knee and left the room. 

A few minutes later Dr. Manning walked in. He shook my hand and introduced himself. “So Kevin, I understand you’re one of Andrew’s boys.”

“Umm well I guess you could say that, but actually he’s my boss.”

“Mmm that must be convenient for him. I know I alway love having a willing hole hole or two around whenever I need to release.”

Okay wow just where the hell had Andrew found this guy. “He’s been good to me,” I said not really sure how to respond. 

He had an amazing smile. “So Andrew did give me a little bit of info about why you’re here but why don’t you give me all the details.”

“Well, I ah, kinda had unprotected sex over the weekend. A lot of unprotected sex.”

“Hey no reason to be ashamed. Trust me no judgement here. I think it’s important for guys to embrace their true nature. So let me ask you, are you HIV negative?”

“Well honestly I’ve never been tested. I was married to a woman but haven’t had sex in a very long time. So I think it’s safe to say up until last Friday I was negative. Now after that well,” I shrugged and smiled at him. 

“Based on what you’ve just told me I’m guessing you’re also not on PrEP?

“Correct.”

“Andrew mentioned that he and Greg gave you 3 loads each.”

“Yes that’s right.”

“And you know Greg was just recently confirmed as having full blown AIDS?” I shook my head yes. “How did it feel when he ejaculated his extremely toxic cum deep inside your body?”

“It was absolutely amazing sir. I mean part of me was like ‘what the fuck are you doing,’ but the other part of me was ‘fuck yeah more please!’”

“I’m guessing based on your visit to me today, the ‘more please’ part of your brain won out,” he said chuckling. 

“Ahh yea, that’d be an accurate statement. I may have stopped at a bar on the way home and ended up with another seven loads.”

“That’s great! I’m really proud of you. Why don’t you take your clothes off and we’ll see what’s going on.”

After what happened with Andrew I didn’t even think twice, just stripped down. He examined my cock first. It had some puss oozing out. “Is it painful to urinate?” 

“Like pissing glass.”

“We’ll run tests just to be sure but I think it’s safe to say you have gonorrhea. I’ll go ahead and give you some antibiotics to start clearing that up. Why don’t you stand up and bend over the table so I can examine your anus. After so many guys used you let’s check to make sure there’s no damage. Did you bleed?”

“Well Greg and Andrew used a toothbrush on me sir.”

“Damn sounds like they were thorough. We’ll do an HIV test too although I’m sure it’s too early for that to come back as positive just yet.” He started his exam of my ass rubbing his fingers over my hole.

I started to moan a little and he chuckled. “Oh shit sorry sir.” I was so embarrassed. 

“Don’t apologize son, that’s just your true nature coming out. Let’s me know Andrew was definitely right about you.”

“Ahh what’s that supposed to mean?”

“How many times did you come Friday night?” He asked instead of answering my question. 

“Umm only once, and it was pretty early in the evening.”

“Did you play with yourself at all?”

“My cock? No, my cunt, every time I didn’t have a dick in me.”

“Son, you’re a bottom cum slut whore who’s purpose is serving real men and your only concern is this beautiful pussy and having a real man’s cock inside you. You’re not concerned about cumming or your average sized penis it’s all about your ass. Now don’t get me wrong, you’ll be asked to top occasionally to share your gift with other bottoms but mostly you’re just here to service real men.”

“Okay sir,” I said feeling a little dejected. What the fuck had I become. 

By this time his fingers had entered me and he was massaging the inside of my cunt. “Oh Kevin, no no, you miss understand me. This is nothing bad at all. In my world, which you are know definitely apart of, bottoms like you are very special to us. Not many guys are willing to bend over and take any load offered to them without asking or caring about status. Too many bottoms today go on PrEP so they can be total sluts without having to worry about catching the bug. Those guys are being very disrespectful to all the real men out there who have a special gift to share. Let me ask you, when the guys at the bar fucked you, did you ask any of them their status?”

“No sir, I just wanted their cum. I didn’t care about anything else.”

“Exactly my point, son. This is nothing to be ashamed of, embrace who you’ve become.” With that he now had four fingers deep inside me massaging my prostate. “Your cunt feels amazing, it’s healed nicely and really opened up for my fingers.”About this time there was a knock on the door. “Come in.”

Chris stuck his head inside. “Doc can I have a minute?”

“Just come in. My fingers are rather busy at the moment.” Chris went over to the doc and whispered in his ear. “Well damn, really?”

“Yep, ask him.”

“So Kevin, Chris here tells me your son is Josh who just happens to be in my other exam room.”

I was having a really hard time concentrating with his fingers inside me. “Ahhh, yes sir.”

“Does he know what a slut his dad’s become?”

“No sir, he thinks I’m still straight.”

“And just what do you think he’d say if he saw you bent over my table with four fingers in your cunt moaning like a whore?”

“Honestly I don’t know sir.”

He removed his fingers and said, “okay, Chris would you please draw his blood for a full STI panel and give him his antibiotics. Once you’re done, go ahead and move him to the other room.” He winked at Chris and I started to get nervous. I’ll go finish up with my last patient of the day then Josh and I will come join you.”

“Umm doc, I really appreciate everything you’re doing for me but, uhh, this was not exactly how I envisioned coming out to my son.”

“I know Kevin, but some opportunities are just too good to pass up. And remember, your doctor always knows best!” With that he winked at me then left the room. Chris started chuckling. 

“This is so not funny,” I said. 

“Kevin relax. Something tells me we’re going put that beautiful ass of yours through quite the workout tonight. Now is that such a bad thing?”

“Well...”

“Exactly!” He smiled at me, “and trust me, you’re going to love your sons cock inside you; he shoots the biggest loads.” 

This was so not how I pictured my evening going. 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Guest BottomNudeBisexual

Damn, I love where this is going! It is a great story NYMIDTOWNEAST, It is so hot when a father and son share their bodies and DNA with each other and other men!

Edited by BottomNudeBisexual