Kevin’s turn

Chapter 18

Brody spent the rest of the day with me and I managed to give him several more loads. I even used my fingernails on his cunt to make sure he was very receptive to my gift, not that he needed it. I was pretty sure our first session together had all ready done the trick. Later that evening he received a text from his ex checking up on him.

"Do you believe this fucker, after everything he pulled he says he's worried about me. What an ass," he said. 

"I have an idea. Give me your phone, get on all fours and spread your ass checks." He did as instructed and I shoved my cock back in his cunt. I moved in and out a few times to churn the cum and get some of it to ooze out around my dick. I took a couple pictures then handed his phone back to him but continued fucking. Hey I was already in, might as well add another load.

When I finished, I collapsed next to him and gave him a kiss. "Send him those pics and tell him 'I'm fantastic, just took my fourth toxic poz load of the day. Glad you're not here asshole.'"

"Oh my god I love it, that's perfect."

He sent the texts and received a reply right away. 'Brody that's not funny! I really care about you. This is just sick and twisted behavior.'

'Yep and I've never felt more alive. I'm going to block you now, wanker.' He rolled over and gave me a deep kiss. "God that felt good. I'm so glad you were still in town."

"Me too, you're such a sexy twisted slut. You should transfer out to the east coast, you'd fit right in with my friends."

"I'm assuming they're all like you?"

"You mean pozzed up sluts who enjoy nothing more than knocking up neg guys? Yep every fucking one of them."

"Damn maybe I should. There's nothing keeping me here anymore."

We fell asleep with him cuddled up against my chest, my arm wrapped around him keeping him safe. 

The next day he had a flight in the early afternoon so I made sure to give him one more load before sending him on his way. I couldn't wait for him to join the family and start his own recruitment drive.

A few days later I received a text from Brody. 'Success, woke up feeling like shit. I think I'm pregnant.'

'Congratulations! You doing okay?'

'I'm absofucking perfect. Thank you so much for sharing your gift.'

'My pleasure. Now get busy and spread your seed.'

My last weekend on the west coast Trevor threw me a going away party. I was excited to get home but I was really going to miss the guys out here.  When I arrived my son let me in and I must say he'd come along way in such a short time. His little dick was still locked up but he had a new heavier collar. He also now sported pierced nipples and several tattoos, my favorite was on his right ass cheek and said 'property of Master Trevor'. He gave me a big hug and thanked me profusely for giving him to Trevor. I'd never seen him happier. He had truly come into his own and now knew exactly what he was.

We walked out back to the pool where there were already several naked guys busy sharing loads. Trevor noticed us and detached the twink attached to his dick and walked over. We hugged and I spent a little more time than necessary rubbing my fingers over his asshole. 

"You know I never get fucked Kevin, not even for my favorite co-worker."

I removed my fingers and started chuckling, "can't blame a guy for trying."

"Believe me, you slut, there's plenty of cunts here for you to bred even a few neg ones. Turns out your son, my new boy, has several friends just itching to become knocked up cunts. Just look for the sluts with their pathic little dicks locked away. They're not allowed to refuse any load, if they do there banned from my parties for life." 

"Damn I'm going to miss you!" I said as he patted my ass and sent me in search of those neg boys. I stripped down and examined my soundings. There were small groups fucking all over the yard. I noticed this cute young guy over in a corner by himself. He was so busy fingering his pussy he was oblivious to everything else around him. He was moaning so loud he didn't hear me come up next to him. I grabbed his hand and slapped it away, before he could even respond I rammed my dick deep inside his pussy. He let out a loud moan.

"Now doesn't that feel better than your fingers up there?" I asked while pounding away.

"Oh my god yes! Thank you sir, please breed my cunt hard."

I noticed his locked up dick and started fucking even rougher. "You want me to knock up your neg pussy?"

"YES! Make me a poz slut. Give me your toxic load." That pushed me over the edge and I started filling his cunt with my special cum. 

I pulled out and brought my cock to his mouth to clean me off. By his head I noticed what at first glance looked like condom but as I picked it up I realized it was actually a cruel condom. "Damn boy what do we have here?"

"Master Trevor gave each of us neg boys one with instructions to have our tops use them on us. I'm sorry I didn't give it to you in time sir but you were in me before I realized it and I was so horny I just needed you to use me."

"It's okay boy, I did take you by surprise so I'll cut you a break. Why don't you get back on my cock and see if you can't make me hard again because I'm not leaving until I've had a chance to bred you wearing this condom." He didn't say a word just dove back on my dick. He was a good cock sucker and had me hard in no time. I put the cruel condom on and teased his hole with the spike on top. "You like the feel of that metal on you cunt boy?”

"Yes! Stick it in please, work your cum deep into my DNA." 

I plunged my dick into his ass causing him to scream in pain. "You want me to stop boy?"

"Oh dear god no! Wreck my fucking cunt, knock me up."

"You got it slut." There was no way this kid was leaving this party still neg. I looked up and realized we'd attracted a crowd of men surrounding us, egging me on to poz the faggot. My load exploded from my cock going deep inside. I pulled out and saw the cruel condom was covered in pink cum with streaks of dark red in spots. Fuck that was hot. A big daddy bear standing next to me reached down and took the metal condom off my dick. He placed it on his own cock and took my place in-between the kids legs. The slut looked up at me with a huge grin on his face.  His cunt was never going to be the same. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for all the comments and likes. Knowing I make you hard and a few of you lose your loads to my stories turns me on and keeps me writing.

I'm working on a new spin-off with Brody as the main character. I'm about halfway through with chapter 1 and hope to have it posted soon. Hopefully you'll enjoy his journey as he spreads his toxic seed across the friendly skies.

Edited by drscorpio
Link
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 19

I'd been home for a couple of months now and life had returned to a mostly normal routine of work, hanging with friends and lots of sex. I was busy but happy. The only thing bugging me now was my housing situation. When I first moved to the city I'd thought I'd found the perfect place but turns out my building had a lot of issues I wasn't aware of not to mention with my office's  recent relocation to a different neighborhood it took me a lot longer to commute each day, so I'd decided to find a new place. I talked with Scotty and he was kind enough to hook me up with the real estate agent he'd used a few years ago.

Lucas and I had been corresponding by email for a couple weeks so I wasn't really prepared for when we finally met. It was safe to say Scotty had definitely left out a few things. He was fucking gorgeous. He was tall, had to be close to 6'6" and didn't look like he had an ounce of fat on his tight muscular body, I hated him already. I guessed he was somewhere in his late twenties with short dark brown hair styled in a messy way that made him look even hotter. He had dark green eyes with a strong jaw line that was sporting a couple days worth of stubble. I had no idea if he was gay or not and frankly didn't really care, I'd bend over for this guy anytime. I learned he also had a deep sexy voice and firm grip when he greeted me and shook my hand. "Hi Kevin, it's great to finally meet you."

"You too Lucas." Damn I could get lost in those eyes, fuck I needed to focus.

"So I've got a couple of places I think you'll like," he said as we entered the first building and headed up to the apartment. "It's on the tenth floor, has one bedroom one bathroom but it's pretty big by city standards." He opened the door for me and let me enter first. As I walked past him I took a deep breath, fuck me, he even smelled good.

The apartment was nice but just didn't speak to me so we left and headed to the next building. As we were riding down the elevator we kept stopping at almost every floor to pick up people. Pretty soon Lucas and I were smashed up against the back wall of the elevator. We stopped on the third floor and one more guy got on. I was forced to shift over a little and found myself with my back to Lucas. Okay so yes, I might have taken advantage of the situation and leaned back into him a bit. As we neared the lobby I swear I could feel something start to poke me in my ass so of course I pressed back even more. All too soon we reached the lobby and everyone emptied out. I glanced at Lucas's crotch and noticed he was definitely growing down there. 

"So how do you know Scotty," he asked as we started walking the couple of blocks to the next building.

"God, I've known Scotty for years."

"Oh cool, so did you guys ever date?" I started chuckling. "Oh god sorry, I just assumed you were gay like Scotty."

"Oh Lucas you're fine, I am gay. I'm laughing because I can't picture Scotty ever dating anyone. That boy likes to fuck way too much to ever settle down with one guy and if he ever did, his partner would have to be as big a whore as he is."

He was smiling, "you have a good point. I've heard rumors about him, just wasn't sure if they were true."

"So you guys never hooked up then?"

"No we had a very professional relationship. Honestly I haven't really seen him other than in passing for the last couple of years."

"Ahh, well trust me if you worked with him now I'm sure he'd have you naked in seconds fucking your amazing ass."

He grinned at me, "I don't get fucked but it's nice to know you think my ass is amazing." We'd reached the next building and the doorman let us in before I had a chance to respond. "Okay so this is another one bed one bath apartment with a recently renovated kitchen."

"Great can't wait to see it and yes your ass is amazing," I said as I exited the elevator. He opened the door to the apartment and again stepped aside to let me enter first. This time as I moved by him I made sure to graze the front of his pants with my hand, "nice crotch too."

Damn, I liked this apartment. It had an open concept so it made the space feel bigger than it was. The bedroom wasn't huge but it was still a good size. The owner had already moved out so the space was empty.

"What do you think of the place?"

"It's perfect."

"The previous owner moved out of state and it's been on the market for awhile so I think they're pretty motivated to sell."

"I think this is the one, I'd like to make an offer."

"Excellent." He was grinning from ear to ear.

"Fuck you are so handsome." My cock was starting to grow.

He noticed and his grin got even bigger. "So tell me Kevin, are you as big a slut as Scotty?"

"Hmm not sure anyone's as slutty as he is but I certainly try my best. So does your office have a policy about fucking around with clients?" I moved closer so I was standing right in front of him.

"They certainly do. However, I feel very strongly about making sure my customers always have a positive home buying experience and I'm prepared to help them achieve that anyway I can." With that he grabbed my crotch, leaned down and gave me kiss.

He broke off the kiss and placed his hands my shoulders pushing me down to my knees. "Take my cock out and show me just how slutty you really are."

I undid his pants releasing a huge 9" throbbing cock that was already leaking a ton of precum. "Ahh fuck, that's it get him nice and wet since that's the only lube you're getting" 

I tried to get as much of his cock in my mouth as I could but only made it a few inches. He didn't seem to mind as he was moaning like crazy. After about ten minutes my jaw was killing me not to mention my hole was itching to be wrecked. I pulled off his dick, dropped my pants, got on all fours and presented my ass to him. "Enough foreplay breed me now!"

"Fuck you've got a nice hole. I can tell you're definitely no virgin but I'm still going to love stretching out that cunt."

"Less talking more fucking. Come on man I need your load." He slowly started shoving his dick inside me. Oh my god he was big and thick. He made it to my second hole and I couldn't wait any longer so I moved backwards to meet his thrust causing him to sink all the way in. "Holy fuck you're so big," I yelled out.

"Shit man, I've never had anyone take my cock so easily. Your cunt's so silky, feels so damn good."

"Seriously Lucas, pound my fucking ass hard." He started to pick up speed and it felt amazing. "That's it, harder fucking harder, destroy my hole. You want to sell me this condo you need to fuck me harder man."

"You fucking slut, you like it rough huh. You're going to buy this condo you fucking faggot or I'm never going to breed your cunt again."

"Holy shit yes that's it man harder."

He went for it and started pounding my ass even rougher. I was in heaven moaning like a bitch in heat. Pretty soon I could feel his cock start to spasm in my cunt firing off shot after shot of hot cum. I clamped down hard and milked every last drop from his cock. He slowly pulled out and I immediately turned around and started cleaning off his cock.

"Fuck you're so nasty licking the cock that just breed your cunt."

"Got that right, can't waste a drop of cum." While I continued licking his dick my hand found its way to his ass and I started to run my finger around his hole.

"Watch the finger man I don't like guys playing with my ass."

"Seriously, you've never been eaten out before?"

"Yeah no way man, I don't get fucked."

"Nobody said anything about fucking just rimming your tight butt a little. Try it son trust me you'll love it."

"I don't know man," he still protested even though he turned around and showed me his perfect bubble butt. I placed my hand on his back and got him to bend over. I started out slowly running my tongue over his hole. His body jumped and he started to moan. "Oh fuck, that's not what I expected."

"Feels good huh."

"Oh man yes, please don't stop." I dove back in and really went to town on his beautiful hole. I removed my tongue and replaced it with my fingers. 

"To be the best top you really should bottom at least once so you know what your bottom's feeling as you pound his cunt." I was up to three fingers and he seemed to be really enjoying himself. "See, having things up your ass isn't so bad now it's it."

"Wow, had no idea! feel so good." He stuttered out as I continued to finger him. I pulled out and he gasped. "So empty please but them back."

"I think you're ready for something else now." I didn't give him any time to react, simply stuck the head of my dick inside his tight hole. 

"How's that feel?"

"Holy shit, give me more." I slowly sank my cock all the way in until my balls were bouncing off his ass.

"I'm going to fuck you now and leave my load behind."

"Oh my god yes, feels so good." It didn't take long before I was filling his ass with my toxic load. "Fuck I can't believe I've never done that before."

"Hmm does this mean you're going to be taking more loads up that tight ass of yours."

"Fuck yeah I definitely need to do that again."

"Good slut, see being versatile is so much funner."

"You're absolutely right. Thanks for that, now were you serious about putting an offer on this condo?"

I burst out laughing, "yep totally serious." We got dressed and headed over to his office to write up the offer. He told me it'd probably be a few days before we'd hear anything but he'd let me know the second he did. I gave him a deep kiss, grabbed his ass and said, "can't wait. We'll definitely have to fuck again once you hear back."

"Of course, no better way to celebrate. I'll be in touch soon."

Now began the waiting game. I just hoped me fucking him hadn't made things too weird between us as I definitely wanted another go at that ass.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 6

Chapter 20

It'd been a week since I'd seen the apartment and no word from Lucas.  I was starting to get antsy. I was in a meeting Friday afternoon when I finally received a text from him. 

'Hi Kevin, I have some news for you. Do you have time to meet with me today?'

Was he kidding me, come on already did they accept my offer or not? Not a hard question. 'Sure, is it good news or bad news,' I texted back.

'How about you swing by my office around six. We can talk then.'

He was really starting to annoy me and by meeting at his office the chance of repeat performance on his ass was looking slim. 'Fine, six it is.' Luckily it was already four so it wouldn't be too long a wait.

At six I made it to his office right as someone was locking up the place. 

"Ahh hi, I'm supposed to be meeting Lucas at six."

The woman locking the doors gave me a disgusted look then said, "our office is closed. If you have an appointment you'll have to call your agent to let you in." She turned and walked away from me. Okay, I'm glad I wasn't working with her. I pulled out my phone to call Lucas just as I saw him walking into the lobby. He let me in and gave me big hug making sure to squeeze my ass in the process.

"Hi Kevin, thanks for coming down. Let's go talk in the back." He lead me to conference room and I noticed walking through the office that we appeared to be the only ones there. 

"You're killing me Lucas, did they accept the offer or not?"

"Mostly, they just wanted a few minor changes but I don't think you'll object to them." We quickly went through the changes and he was right, I was totally fine with everything. About ten minutes later we we're all done.

"Okay, not that I don't love visiting your office but it seems we could have easily done that over the phone."

"Sorry about that. That's totally my fault I told Lucas to have you come in so I could meet you." I turned towards the new voice and noticed this good looking older man standing in the doorway. "I'm Thomas," he said as he reached his hand out to me.

"Hi Thomas, I'm Kevin and I'm confused," I responded shaking his hand.

He chuckled, "I just wanted to meet the man who finally convinced Lucas to give up his cherry. I've been after this boy's ass ever since he started working for me but he always insisted he was a total top."

"All you needed to do was run your tongue over his pink pucker and you would've had him. Turns out he enjoys having things in his ass." I grinned.

"Mmm, so I've discovered. Isn't that right boy?"

"Yes sir, will you please fuck me now sir, I'm so horny."

"Did you finish your business with Kevin?"

"Yes sir we just finished up."

"Good boy, now strip."

Holy fucking shit! This was the hottest thing is ever seen. Lucas, the total cocky alpha top male had become a sub and all it took was me rimming his cunt, well damn. He stood in front of us with his hands behind his back showing off his naked body. "Fuck me, Lucas what's happened to you?" His cock was locked away and all his body hair had been removed.

"Sir, Thomas locked my cock away to punish me for being a rude top and being too picky about who I was willing to fuck. He said I needed to learn to share my seed with anyone who wanted it."

God damn I was rock hard. "And your new smooth look," I asked while running my hands over his smooth chest, tweaking his nipples.

"Dad prefers his boys smooth. He said he may let me grow it back after I've learned my proper place."

I looked over at Thomas who had taken his dick out and was slowly stroking. He was grinning from ear to ear. "I can't believe this is the same cocky guy that showed me the condo last week."

"Dad I'm so horny will you guys please fuck me now?"

Thomas chuckled, "such an impatient horny boy. Why don't you help Kevin undress then we'll see about breeding your boy pussy."

Lucas started taking my clothes off, I was hard as a rock. Once I was naked Lucas returned to his standing position. I looked over at Thomas and saw we were all naked now. Damn he was hot! He was probably in his sixties but his body was all muscles. He's noticed my biohaz tat and let out a low whistle. 

"Damn, boy did you notice Kevin's tattoo last week when he breed your cunt?"

"No sir I wasn't really paying attention to anything other than my hole."

"Take a good look at it now son. Do you know what that means?" 

You could tell by the expression on his face he knew exactly what it meant. He gulped, "yes sir I know what it means."

"Say it out loud boy."

"He's HIV positive sir."

"Good boy. Now I wonder, do you think he's toxic or on meds and therefore basically safe. Should we ask him son?"

I was so hard as I watched the interaction between Thomas and his new boy. You could see Lucas's internal battle going on behind his eyes. After a few seconds he said, "whatever you think's best sir." 

Thomas went over and gave him a big kiss then bent him over the conference room table. "You're such a good boy. I'm so proud of you. I'm going to let Kevin breed your cunt first and shoot his load deep inside you, then as your cleaning off his cock he can tell you what flavor of cum he just gave you."

His whole body shivered as he said, "thank you sir." 

Thomas winked at me and moved out of the way giving me total access to his boy. I was so hard I just slammed my cock in his waiting hole. "You want me to destroy your hole boy?"

"Oh my god, yes please breed my cunt, fill me with your load!"

"Fuck I can't believe you're the same guy I met last week. Thomas has done a number on you hasn't he slut."

"Holy fucking hell, I'm just a faggot slut who needs a cock inside his pussy."

Thomas grinned at me, "it's been quite a week for the boy. He's come to realize he's nothing more than a hole."

"Seriously, what'd you do to him?"

Thomas chuckled, "the morning after he showed you the place I caught him in the bathroom with his fingers up his ass. Turns out he couldn't stop thinking about your cock being inside his cunt. Isn't that right son?"

"Yes sir, I had no idea how amazing it would feel. I needed something back inside me so bad," he called out as I continued to breed his ass.

"When he saw me instead of being embarrassed he simply turned around presented his butt to me and begged me fuck him. How could I possibly resist an offer like that. After I unloaded in him I told him he was too stay in the bathroom the rest of the morning and let all his coworkers take a turn."

My mouth must have hit the floor because he added, "we're a small office and most of my agents are gay men so none of them minded at all, especially since Lucas here always thought he was better than the rest of us. Isn't that right boy?"

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir. I was a very bad boy."

"I asked his coworkers what his punishment should be and they're the ones who came up with locking his precious cock away."

Hearing that pushed me over the edge and I fired off my load deep inside him. When I pulled out he immediately dropped to his knees and started cleaning me off. "So slut, do you want to know if you just took a toxic load or not?"

He looked up at me with my dick in his mouth and tired to say something. I smiled down at him, "don't worry boy, I'm sure you'll be poz soon and I can't imagine with all the cum you've been taking this week that I'm the only toxic cock you've had inside you." 

"Sadly I believe you may be," Thomas said. "A couple of us are undetectable but most of the others are on PrEP. Although after watching your toxic cock do a number on my newest boy I may have to rethink the whole meds thing since that was the hottest thing I've seen in a long time." 

"Do it man, you should poz your whole team."

He couldn't take it any longer, so he pushed Lucas back over the table and mounted his ass. His cock was bigger than mine so it did a good job of pushing my toxic load deeper inside his boy. It didn't take long before he was adding his load to mine.

We each gave him another dose of cum before we wrapped things up for the evening. Lucas promised me he'd be in touch as soon as everything was set for my closing. After that I gave Thomas a big kiss and thanked him for an amazing night. Next time I see Scotty I'd have to make sure to thank for recommending Lucas as my realtor.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay, had a bit of writers block. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 21

A couple of months later I had finally closed on my apartment so I decided to have a few friends come over to help me properly break the place in. My son Josh had come over early to help me set up the sling. Lucas and Thomas were the first to arrive. It was summer so Lucas was only wearing a pair of very short shorts and a tight tank top. It looked like he was still smooth but he was now sporting a few new tattoos. 

Thomas gave me a big hug and said, "thanks for inviting us, my boy's been horny all day."

"Oh sorry Lucas, there won't be any fucking going on tonight." Fuck he was so cute. He got this sad look on his face and his lower lip started to quiver. 

"Don't believe a word he says," Josh said walking into the room.  "My dad's full of shit, there will definitely be fucking going on here tonight." He was standing in front of Lucas, "damn, dad wasn't kidding you're fucking cute. I'm Josh and you must be Lucas." He grabbed Lucas's crotch and grinned. "Damn boy, are you locked away?" 

"Yes sir."

"Fuck that's hot." He gave him a kiss then turned to Thomas, "I've heard a lot about you guys it's nice to finally meet you."

"Wait, are you guys real father and son?" Thomas's mouth was hanging wide open.

"Oh did I forget to mention, both of my real sons are total poz cum sluts," I said.

Thomas just shook his head, "that is so fucking twisted and I'm rock hard just thinking about it." He turned to Lucas, "boy, why don't you get naked and show these nice men your new artwork. Kevin, I can't thank you enough for hooking us up with Max. That was quite the experience."

I chuckled, "how many loads did he leave with?"

"Honestly, I lost count."

Lucas was now standing at attention naked with his dick still locked away. He had several tattoos on his chest and back. My favorite was the tramp stamp he had which said 'poz boy, property of Thomas.' I also noticed he had several bio haz tats on various places on his body. "Damn boy, what a fucking slut. You like your new ink?"

"Yes sir I love them."

Josh was already naked standing behind Lucas. He gave him no warning before he bent him over the back of the couch and shoved his hard dick inside his cunt. Lucas let out deep moan. "Sorry Thomas, I guess I should've asked permission first but you're boy is so fucking hot I couldn't resist."

"No apology needed. That's what he's here for, use his cunt and fill him up. Isn't that right boy?"

"Mmm, yes sure, thank you sir."

Matty and Chris from Dr. Manning's office showed up next and were naked before the door was even closed. We'd been fucking for about an hour when Scotty and some new guy arrived. Oh this was interesting they were holding hands.

"Hey Kev, love your new place. Holy shit is that my realtor Lucas?"

I laughed, "yep turns out he's a complete cum whore. Thanks for recommending him."

"Damn I had no idea."

Thomas added, "oh this is a rather recent development. Hi I'm Thomas, Lucas's new Master."

"Well damn, that's hot. I'm Scotty and this is my friend Mitch."

"Just friends?" I asked looking at their joined hands.

"Ahh we're still figuring that out."

Brandon, Dr. Manning's nephew, had been right behind them but I was so distracted by Mitch that I totally missed him. "Yeah they may not know what's going on but everyone around them can certainly tell."

"Hey Brandon, remember I can still fire you," Scotty cried out. Brandon just grinned very proud of himself.

Mitch reached out to shake my hand. "Hi Kevin, it's nice to finally meet you. Scotty talks about you all the time."

"Interesting as this is the first time I'm hearing anything about you. But I guess this explains why I haven't seen him in awhile."

"Oh come on Kevin, it's only been a couple of weeks since we last saw each other," Scotty said while playfully hitting me on the shoulder. "And one of those weeks I was at a conference which, if you must know is where I hooked up with Mitch."

"Hooked up indeed," Brandon snickered.

"I mean met him again," he said turning a deep shade of red.

"Well come on in and get naked and stick your dick in a warm wet hole."

Brandon saw the sling set up in the dining room and started grinning from ear to ear. "Hot! I love pounding a neg hole in a sling. Please tell me there's at least one neg boy here tonight?"

"Sorry Brandon, the closest guy here to being negative would be Lucas, the guy over on the couch with Scotty's dick buired deep inside him. He officially joined the club about a month ago."

"Damn I've really been itching to breed some more neg ass."

I just smiled at him, "I totally understand. There's nothing better than sinking your hot poz cock deep inside a unprotected neg hole, knowing you're changing his life forever. You can always go on to all those apps and see if you can find anyone chasing and invite them over."

"You sure," Brandon said but he already had his phone out. 

"Knock yourself out kid. I wouldn't mind pounding a neg hole myself." 

Brandon was grinning from ear to ear as he showed me the quick connect ad he placed on bbrts. 'Group of horny toxic tops looking for neg guys to impregnate. Serious guys only, no pussies on PrEP.' I'd never really had much luck with those ads so I wasn't really holding out much hope, but less than ten minutes later Brandon let out a cheer.

"Fuck yeah there's some hotty less than fifty feet away who's interested." 

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. I smiled at Brandon and told him to do the honors. On the other side of the door stood the cutest kid. "Fuck son how old are you," I asked. 

"I'm 18 sir you can check my license if you want."

I took a look and said, "damn son, today's your birthday. You sure about this? Every single one of us is toxic as fuck. Once you start there's no going back."

"I'm sure sir, I've been dreaming about this day for years. Please sir I want the gift for my birthday."

"Fuck," I said, "you heard him guys. This slut wants our gift for his birthday. Knock him up." They strapped him into the sling, Brandon dropped to his knees and started eating the kids tight smooth hole.

"Oh my god that feels so amazing."

"Damn kid," I said, "if you think that tongue feels good wait until he shoves his hard poz dick inside you."

"Yes, yes, yes fuck me please fuck me hard. Knock me up!"

Brandon looked up from in-between his legs with an evil grin on his face. He slowly stood up and placed his hard cock at the entrance to the kids neg ass. "You sure you want this boy? This is your last chance."

"Please! Poz me set me free."

"You got it slut." Brandon pushed his toxic dick deep inside all the while the kid was moaning and screaming in pain that soon turned to pleasure if the look on his face was anything to go by.  

Brandon had given me his phone to keep an eye out for any other neg guys wanting to join our little party. A cute older guy had sent him a message on his scruff profile.

'Hey, I'm probably too old for you but thought I'd take a chance. You're really hot.'

Responding as Brandon I said, 'Hey, your hot yourself.' I really hated these apps, I never knew what to say.

'Thanks man, what you looking for?'

'My friends and I are looking for neg guys who aren't afraid to take a poz cock deep inside their hole and let us fill them with toxic cum.' I laughed to myself, that would send him running for the hills.

'Holy fucking shit, are you for real?'

I smiled and typed, 'there are currently eight horny non medicated poz guys here looking for neg guys who know what they want.'

'Fuck! That is so hot.'

'Yeah, so you neg?'

'Yes I'm neg not on PrEP.'

'Good man. So you in or not?'

'You guys are really toxic?'

'Don't waste my time. If you cum you'll leave a changed man.'

'Address?'

I typed out my address and added, 'you have ten minutes to get here starting now.'

I didn't receive a response so I figured I'd either scared him off or he was frantically on his way. Nine minutes later he buzzed my apartment. When I opened the door there stood a hot muscular guy about six feet tall, trimmed beard, wearing a tank top so I could see tattoos on his shoulders running down his upper arms. He had dark blonde hair with piercing green eyes. "Holy fuck you're hot," I stammered out.

He chuckled, "thanks, you're not so bad yourself but not quite what I was expecting based on your pics."

I started laughing. "Sorry about that. The scruff account belongs to the guy over there pounding the kid in the sling. I'm Kevin, I was the one sending you the messages. I'm sure he'll be done shortly if you prefer his young dick buried deep inside you."

"Umm okay. You guys really poz?"

"Yep toxic, all except the guy in the sling but we're working on changing that." I grinned at him.

"You really neg?"

"Yep I am and I'm really not on PrEP either. Fuck this is so twisted, messed up, hot as fuck and my dick is rock hard."

"We aim to poz," I said smiling a big cheesie grin. "There's several younger guys here who would gladly take a turn on your ass."

"Actually to be honest with you, not that I'd say no to any of those hot young guys but I'm really more into guys closer to my age."

"Hmm, interesting, and just how old are you?"

"I'm 57."

"Fuck are you serious? I'd have pegged you in your forties easily. You are so hot! I'm 52, is that too young for you?" I smirked at him.

"No you little shit that's perfect. Now are we done with the small talk? Are you going to knock me up or what?"

• Like 13
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1