Kevin’s turn

"Of course," I said, grabbing the guys tank top and ripping it off his body. "Strip you fucking chaser and show me your hole." He quickly dropped his shorts, turned around and presented his hairy hole to me. "Fuck! That's beautiful." I dove my tongue deep inside his ass and was surprised to find a load already there. "Damn you little slut, I didn't expect to find you preloaded."

"That's my boyfriend's load but he won't give me what I need."

"Damn! Does he know you're about to take several toxic loads up your tight cunt."

"God no! He would not approve."

"You sure you want to do this?"

He reached around, grabbed my hard dick and guided it towards his waiting hole. "Yes I'm sure. Please knock me up I need this!"

I slowly sank into him until my balls rested against his ass. My hands found his nipples and started to squeeze causing him to moan. "Your boyfriend poz?"

"Yes, on meds."

"Why won't he give you what you need," I asked as I started to move in and out of his tight hole.

"Ahh," he moaned. "He was stealthed so he doesn't understand why anyone would actively choose to let a toxic cock into his ass. He won't even fuck me without a condom."

"Umm but you have his load in your cunt."

He chuckled, "I prepped the condom so it would break. He freaked out when it broke and tried to pull out but I wrapped my legs around his waist, clamped down on his dick and milked him for all I was worth."

"Damn you nasty whore."

"He was pissed. I kept telling him he can't infect me if he's undectable but he refuses to fuck without condoms. When he finished cumming he pulled out threw my clothes at me and told me to get out."

I was so turned on I slammed my cock all the way in and unloaded my toxic cum deep into his hungry hole. "Well slut there's your first toxic load."

"Holy shit thank you!" He screamed as he clamped down on my throbbing cock.

Scotty and his new friend had joined us and we're busy stroking their hard leaking dicks. "Fuck that was so hot," Scotty said as I pulled out of the guys hole. I moved out of way and Scotty took my place, slamming into the sloppy cunt. He started to pound away. "Fuck your hole is so sloppy. So tell me slut which do you prefer, your boyfriends undectable cum or you're new friends highly charged cum?"

"Oh god, no contest, charged cum all the way! Please give me more."

I grabbed the guys phone and started filming him begging for Scotty's toxic load. He smiled at camera and said, "sorry baby I know you don't understand but I need this so bad. Ahh yes give me that toxic cum, knock me the fuck up!"

Just then Scotty blasted his insides.

"So slut, say the word and I'll send this to your boyfriend, well I'm guessing he'll be your ex." 

"Oh fuck do it," he moaned as another poz cock slammed into him. "He's in my phone as baby."

Not five minutes later his phone lite up with a message notice. I started chuckling, "yep, hope you're okay with being dumped." 

He was panting hard as Josh was pummeling his ass. "What did he say?"

I read him the text. "Ben, what the fuck have you done? I don't understand your sick obsession with poz guys. Please don't contact me again."

So I knew the guys name was Ben. "You okay man?" I asked.

"Holy shit yeah! We weren't a good match. I need someone who'd fill my whore cunt no condoms or questions asked. Bred my ass, knock me up."

We spent all night working on making sure Ben joined our growing family. After he'd been sufficiently breed and we shoved a plug firmly in place the guys took off leaving Ben and me alone. I grabbed his hard dick and lead him to my bedroom. "Have you cum at all tonight?"

"Nope," he said, I've been to focused on making sure I took every toxic load I could get."

I pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him sitting down on his rock hard cock. "Good because I'm going to milk your last neg load out of your balls and into my hungry hole." 

I leaned down and started making out with him as he bucked his dick inside me. Soon he grabbed my hips and slammed me down hard on his cock as he fired off rope after rope of cum. 

"Fuck that was hot even if you did give me a neg load. Nice to see you don't mind topping."

"Thanks man. I'm pretty versatile but lately I've been bottoming more for obvious reasons," he said as he slowly pulled out of me.

"Well I hope you really wanted the gift because it's a pretty safe bet that after tonight you'll be one of us."

"God I hope so! If not I guess you'll just have to keep fucking me until it takes."

"Fuck yeah! That's something I can definitely get behind," I said giving him a deep kiss.

He spent night and I made sure to give him a couple more loads before he left in the morning and we made plans to hook up again in a couple of days. A few weeks later he called me with good news. 

“Hey just wanted to let you know I just heard from my doc and I’m pregnant.” “Congratulations! You need to come over to celebrate."

"I'm on my way."

• Like 16
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
24 minutes ago, kente said:

Fucking hot. My AIDS cock was always hard while I was reading this story

I love playing / fingering my cunt hole - privately or public - reading a hot story - pictures - videos - every day j.o.  - cum lube my hole - regular cum whore here - do not care - cocks - young or old - they need to be satisfied !  Treasure day when I find used condoms in the woods !