What's it feel like to get fucked by a pierced cock

Biboi

It depends on how big the piercing is. If the PA is big, the sensation of it passing through your sphincter before the head of the Top’s dick is interesting. Feeling that hard metal rubbing the walls of your hole and especially over your prostate is fucking amazing. You can definitely feel it.

• Like 1

Only happened to me one guy, twice.  He had a PA and about 4 ladders underside.  It felt magnificent.  Was kind of a small PA but could feel it and the ladders on every in and out stroke and wish I could find more and maybe bigger piercings as it is the best feeling for sure.

It is amazing.  I wish I could find a fuck buddy with a large PA.

I've had plenty of fucks over the years by pierced cocks, mostly just PAs.  When the guy knows how to use it to hit your prostate, it will put you in heaven.

Only had one fuck with a guy who had a Jacob's Ladder piercing.  I forget how many, but it ran the length of his dick so it was very noticeable when he pumped my hole.  Left my hole pretty sore, but I'd do it again.

It was on by bucket list. I really wanted to try getting fucked by a guy who had his cock pierced.  The pictures kinda turned my crank and I was very curious.

On Squirt one night, and get pinged by this guy who is a top and says he likes my public pics.. would I like to share my private pics? And, he had opened his privates.

I clicked on his profile and he was a very hot butch looking guy in leather in his profile.  My cock started to twitch.  A top? Hot leather? Wow.

But then I went rock hard.  He had a PA.

Long story short... he came over and I took two poz loads from him.  He really knew how to work that big ring up against my prostate while he was fucking.  The feeling was incredible.

He took his time and really worked my hole over until I told him I wanted him to feel free to give me a good solid fuck.  That was foreplay to him I guess, because he really started deep dicking me and working that big head into my second hole.... THAT felt crazy intense and good.  

So.. In my one and only experience with a hot hung top with a big PA - this guy knew what he was doing and it was an amazing feeling.  So much so that I would do it again in a flash.

I think someone who is going to take the time to work up the gauge on the rings, is someone who probably knows how to use that big PA in a tight hole... just my opinion.  Based on a sample size of.. one. Grin.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's wonderful.

i love a Top with a pierced cock of any sort, but have only had Tops with PA's .  For me, just seeing His cock with a PA, etc., it like an extra message He is sending about the importance and status of His cock and what it is for.  In my mind, cock piercings are only for Tops and piercings like taint are cool for bottoms. 

In my experience, the Top usually puts the PA in my pussy first, then His cock follows vs all at once. Once His cock is in, to me the PA is like a part of HIs cock. It's hard to describe for me, i see it the same as Tops who are really into Toys or FIsting, so much so that They become One with what ever They are using or attached to.  i particularly love His awareness and intent of how His cock with the addition is effecting His pussy. 

It's definitely different. Some areas seem to have more PAs. Last time I was in SanFrancisco, 3 of the 18 guys who bred me over 4 nights at Steamworks had PAs. While piercings are pretty common here in Toronto, it could take 4 months to get 3 breedings from pierced cocks.

Here, I find a lot of pierced guys like to "stealth" fuck with PAs, like hide it from you until it has been pounded deep inside your ass.

My favorite thing is if I have a couple of loads in me and I take a pierced cock, when he pulls out mid fuck and I take his cock ass to mouth, the PA traps strands of previous guys cum from my ass, and i get to lick up the strings dripping from the PA

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I was fucked earlier in the year in a bath house by a guy with an 0 gauge PA, the same as mine. I honestly didn't feel the ring despite him being well hung but then I had already been fucked and well loaded. Maybe he didn't quite hit my prostate properly. But the thought of his cock and ring in me was incredible 

Two of the first few cocks I was ever fucked by had huge PAs. They were partners trying to stealth guys at a sauna here in Melbourne. The PAs seemed sharpish, I think to tear the condoms they initially  insisted on wearing to shreds while fucking you.

I was hugely turned on by the first of the two and when I saw the size of him and the size of the PA, I wanted to experience it.

And, sure enough, you could feel it entering you and you could feel him tearing at your insides the way he pounded me. The pain was sharper at first but the experience of it pressing inside your cvnt was sensational. The more he tried to hurt me, the more exhilarating it was.

The one thing I’ll add is that tops who know how to fuck - to really thrust their cock in you - make the sensation of being fucked by a pierced cock absolutely wonderful.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, breedmypiggycunt said:

Two of the first few cocks I was ever fucked by had huge PAs. They were partners trying to stealth guys at a sauna here in Melbourne. The PAs seemed sharpish, I think to tear the condoms they initially  insisted on wearing to shreds while fucking you.

I was hugely turned on by the first of the two and when I saw the size of him and the size of the PA, I wanted to experience it.

And, sure enough, you could feel it entering you and you could feel him tearing at your insides the way he pounded me. The pain was sharper at first but the experience of it pressing inside your cvnt was sensational. The more he tried to hurt me, the more exhilarating it was.

The one thing I’ll add is that tops who know how to fuck - to really thrust their cock in you - make the sensation of being fucked by a pierced cock absolutely wonderful.

dounds wonderful!

11 minutes ago, pozboy said:

dounds wonderful!

Believe me, it was.

The fact that I knew he was trying to stealth me made it even hotter. Back then, I hadn’t even realised how much the idea of taking extreme risks with sex turned me on.

I just knew that I loved being fucked and I loved the sensation of being fucked bare even more.

Guest CuriousDallas

I’ve run into a few guys with PA’s and I will go out of my way to hook up with a guy that has one as it really adds an intensity to the fuck that’s hard to describe. It’s best with the biggest thickest gauge PA. It must have something g to do with the metal not giving way as it enters you, unlike the relative soft flesh of a hard cock. It’s like the penis is pushing it around and it really excites your hole. On the receiving end it gives me pretty intense orgasms when it’s hitting the right spot. One of my regular fuck buds had one and I would pretty much ride his dick whenever he wanted as it felt so good inside me. He got it cause he was a barebacker and knew it would shred condoms. I never had him wrap to fuck me but he said leaving his PA in pretty much guaranteed it would break the condom.