What's it feel like to get fucked by a pierced cock

Biboi

I'm glad to read the post from BBSlutNZ so I'm not the only one disappointed.   I've been wanting to get fucked by a PA cock so bad for a while before it finally happened.  I've been fucking this vers/bttm pretty well hung guy for a few years.  Even though we always say we're gonna flip, we never do and I always top him.  We finally ended up having a 4 way that ended up very versatile all the way around.  I had already been fucked when PA guy fucked me.  I loosen up pretty fast once I start taking it, and I have to say I barely felt it.  Might not have felt it at all if I didn't KNOW it was there.  Good size dick, but honestly more of a bottom guy.  Or maybe my own hole is/was just too loose.  All these replies though -I'm definitely going to seek it out and try again  - seems like a lot of PA cock guys are bottoms around me.  I'm gonna hunt for a PA top guy and try it even if I'm not THAT into him just to experience the fuck everyone's raving about :)  I had my expectations too high I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, CuriousDallas said:

I’ve run into a few guys with PA’s and I will go out of my way to hook up with a guy that has one as it really adds an intensity to the fuck that’s hard to describe. It’s best with the biggest thickest gauge PA. It must have something g to do with the metal not giving way as it enters you, unlike the relative soft flesh of a hard cock. It’s like the penis is pushing it around and it really excites your hole. On the receiving end it gives me pretty intense orgasms when it’s hitting the right spot. One of my regular fuck buds had one and I would pretty much ride his dick whenever he wanted as it felt so good inside me. He got it cause he was a barebacker and knew it would shred condoms. I never had him wrap to fuck me but he said leaving his PA in pretty much guaranteed it would break the condom.

I can echo what CuriousDallas said about getting fucked by a guy with a PA.  There is a guy who I always play with at a friend's POZ party.  He fucks me several times at the party with his PA, and it is always the best fuck of the evening.  Generally he gives me two to three loads each time. 

The first time I was bred with a pa I didn’t even know it happened. I was in a three way with a hung black guy and his partner. The partner had a pa. The hung guy fucked me for a long time and eventually dumped in my cunt. His boyfriend with the pa slid in after he pulled out. He sloshed around in me for a while before dumping as well. When he laid down next to me and told me to clean their cocks I saw the pa. I asked if he just put it in. They both laughed and said he doesn’t take it out. I guess I am too sloppy to feel it. The second experience I could feel it but it didn’t make a big difference overall. I have been bred many times since then with pa’s and they don’t really change my overall experience.

Edited by Pozguyinchi
  • Like 4

I told about this in some other thread as well. I have only been fucked by a guy with a PA once. This was a few years ago when I had just moved to the place I now live.  Also the first and only time so far I was on X which I got from them. Said it would help to relax.  Maybe that helped but it was amazing. UD top guy (didn't know that upfront) and his (bottom) friend wanted a 3some. The friend really didn't get involved but watched at first and then disappeared from the room after an hour. The guy slow fucked for at least two hours before he shot his load. I was in bottom heaven (or it was the pill) and shot two loads while he was fucking me. I felt it for days afterwards though. Every time I sat down I was reminded of that session. He had said it was a great fuck. I would have liked a repeat but he never responded. Maybe his friend got jealous?

• Like 3

For me it depends on the gauge of the PA - a really fat big PA feels absolutely amazing entering as well as when it hits your prostate if the guy can do it - I've enjoyed the large size PAs I've been fucked with, especially one guy who had a 000 piercing, and I would seek out these experiences again. HOWEVER, I've also had some bad experiences with smaller PA's - particularly one guy who had a very thin ring, maybe 16 or 18 gauge, and frankly it cut the hell out of my ass - it was like having a cheese slicer fuck me - cut me all around my entrance and bled. Though I have no problem only topping, I usually prefer flipping during a session, but after this guy ripped me apart, the option of me flipping was shot for months until the damage healed...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2019 at 9:33 PM, versmetropig said:

For me it depends on the gauge of the PA - a really fat big PA feels absolutely amazing entering as well as when it hits your prostate if the guy can do it - I've enjoyed the large size PAs I've been fucked with, especially one guy who had a 000 piercing, and I would seek out these experiences again. HOWEVER, I've also had some bad experiences with smaller PA's - particularly one guy who had a very thin ring, maybe 16 or 18 gauge, and frankly it cut the hell out of my ass - it was like having a cheese slicer fuck me - cut me all around my entrance and bled. Though I have no problem only topping, I usually prefer flipping during a session, but after this guy ripped me apart, the option of me flipping was shot for months until the damage healed...

I get fucked regularly by 2 guys, partners, who both have big PAs, it feels wonderful.

I agree that the smaller gauge can cause much more damage to the bottom,  probably by design of the top and his desire to hurt or stealth the bottom.

• Thanks 1

I have been fucked by two few guys with PA's over the years.  They were pretty big.  I remember each one as it was a bit of a task.to get him inside me.  Both fucks became pretty bloody.  The last was in a gangbang in Key West and guys just kept fucking with the bloody hole. Guess they couldn't tell as it was in a dark room.  But when I squatted in front of them all to push out their cum and lick it off the fuck bench, it was bloody cum.... They all thought it was amazing. When i see the cloud i was a bit shocked, but knew it was my job to eat all their cum and my blood to make them happy.  So my PA experiences have been mixed.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have a PA of mid-size gauge and in my experience (I've topped and bottomed for guys with PAs), it doesn't make much of a difference for either top or bottom.  I do find bottoms are unnecessarily scared of it though.

• Like 2

I was visiting Hawks in Portland, OR . I was in my room, door open, and ass up.

In walks this otter with a pierced dick and proceeds to mount my ass. He takes two pumps and pulls out...his piercing tore off! He screams "fuck" and then sticks his fingers into my ass and pulls out the ring then just leaves...I just laid there baffled...

• Haha 4

• 1 year later...