Little dick bottoms

Guest MusclepigcunT

Mine cock is 7.5 inches-but it is shaved smooth and I rarely get hard when getting fucked. Like you all say-i am here for the top and don't usually cum in his presence! I either fall asleep with him if it is an overnighter or just go home and jack it off there-thinking about and feeling his load in my pussyhole!

As a chubby Asian bottom I have a small dick and love to show it off. It is like a clit to be shown. Love being naked in bathhouses and on nude beaches and love that Tops when they fuck and/or fist me call my little dick a useless clit. Always love to see bottom totally naked with their dicks shown not covered up since a bottom is at the mercy of a Top...should always be naked and exposed!

• Upvote 2

I am about 85% bottom but for those other 15%, I am glad my dick is nice.. im a little over 7 and I like it like that...

personally, i dont care about my dick when getting fucked usually. for me getting fucked is what im all about... and i wanna concentrate on whats going on with my ass and not my cock... though sometimes, especially if the top likes it, ill jerk and play with my cock... or get sucked if theres other guys around.. ill even be the meat in the sandwich, fuckign a guy while im getting fucked... but i tend to cum fast when getting fucked cause its such an intense turn on for me... but when i top, i dont like too small dicks cause the 85% bottom wants to have the option of getting fucked too lol

Little dick bottoms just need more fucking.

After their little prostates and testicles are soaked and saturated with the ejaculate of hundreds and thousands of squirting men, their little wee wees will blossom and they will be born again as big dick bottoms.

I'm always happy to help inspire a little growth.

I'm a tall (6'3"), muscular bottom with a little dick. It's under 5 inches and thin. My balls are small too, with a tight sack, and I keep by bush, balls and hole completely shaved. When I have sex, my dick is irrelevent. I stay soft and only jerk off later by myself.

I find that a lot of tops have really strong responses to my small dick, especially its thinness, and it encourages them to be more dominant and aggressive. When I go to a leather bar/sex club in Europe, I like to advertize that I'm a total bottom with a small dick... I wear an armband and wristband (both with blue stripes) on my right arm, a pair of black kneepads and a tiny leather g-string that I had custom made. Unlike leather jockstraps, which have large pouches and are sometimes worn by tops, my g-string is total bottom gear that shows of my ass and de-emphasizes the front. It reveals the smallness of my dick while (just barely) keeping me covered. When guys see that I have a small dick, they see part of the logic of why I'm a bottom and it helps express my eagerness and the availability of my hole.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

In general, it's mostly about the size and shape of a bottom's holes that turn this DADDY on.. how deep can he take my cock in his suck-hole and how tight is his fuck-hole... if we are going to get into kinky stuff like bondage,spank and cbtt, then its more about how the bottom gets turned on when DAD ties his little pee-pee and baby-balls up and how he whines and moans when I take a strap to them... its all about his response to my use that counts, but in general, a small dicked sub is hot since he will always stare in envy at DAD's fat cut 7 incher w/ its gaping piss slit that he needs to keep clean w/ his tongue and how tight his throat is as the mushroom head invades him, gaggs him and evnetually cuts off his air as DAD demands more amd more sucking... fucking a boy that barely has any man-meat is good for lots of verbal abuse, and as stated above, reminds him of his place in the PECKER-ORDER!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

My dick is average size, but never gets hard when I'm bottoming. When I'm at Midtowne Spa in Dallas, some tops seem to get offended that I'm not hard. But to me, I'm just there to offer my hole as a cum dumpster. I'm glad to hear there are tops that are into small cock bottoms.

Be proud of your little dick and it's total irrelevance. It must be a good reminder to you of your true purpose, to open your hole for tops and let them use it.

yup. i have a small dick and it's a total reminder. i especially like seeing, fucking big dicks. makes me love being a bottom bitch!

• 3 months later...

This is a great thread. Never really heard it talked about, but I fuckin love a small-dick bottom. Love the contrast with my big hard cock opening their hole. Definitely makes me feel more aggressive and dominant. Don't really care if hard or soft, but I guess I prefer soft, the littler and more useless the better. It's all about my cock and getting that hole open and bred deep.

• Upvote 5

In an ideal world there might be a perfect correlation between topness and dick size. Big dick men dominate and fuck small dick guys. A really big dick on a bottom is a little incongruous, it is good and proper that bottoms have little wimpy dicks and live their sex lives through their assholes. Having said that I'm about 6.5" but a grower and I'm usually soft when getting fucked. It can be useful, though, to have a nice fuckstick when I need one.

yes real bottoms have small and tiny dicks.

Really? I always just figured a real bottom wanted cock fucking his ass.

In any case, I would never want to deny any man the pleasure of feeling a guy fuck his ass and unload deep inside his guts.

Big dick men dominate and fuck small dick guys. A really big dick on a bottom is a little incongruous, it is good and proper that bottoms have little wimpy dicks and live their sex lives through their assholes.

Meh, mostly cock size is pretty irrelevant to me when I top. After all, it's the asshole I'm interested in. Although I can understand the disappointment of seeing a really nice big cock on a total bottom.

On the other hand, there is something incredibly hot about a big, masculine, manly stud with a huge cock spreading his legs and begging me to pound his ass with my raw cock. Watching my dick slamming into a guy who runs completely against the stereotypes is a big turnon for me.

• Like 1