kohl's department store

cougkdc99

cruised a guy online, told him I'd like an anon scene, neither could host, he suggested a public place, he told me he'd always fantasized about fucking a dude in a fitting room.  Instructs me to text him when I get to Kohl's, find the men's fitting room, strip down, place my clothes/shoes neatly in one pile, then text him Im ready.  Kohl's was busy last night, only fitting room open was one close to front of fitting rooms, horny as fuck, stripped down putting clothes in one pile, left door ajar, kneeled on chair with back facing door, about 10 mins went by, heard someone open door and felt him caress my hole, he took my pile of clothes out of room, heard him say to attendant someone left them in the room.  He came back thrust some poppers at my nostrils, said I'd better breath deep, he rammed a massive dick up inside me, felt like I was being torn apart, his only words, "tight as fuck, you better keep huffing," took him about 20 mins to nut, he zipped up and left.  I quickly went up (Naked) to retrieve my clothes, all that was left was my t-shirt and tighty whites.  

• Upvote 1

❤️ public and outdoor sex!! My hubby has fucked a number of men in the floor-to-ceiling restroom cubicles in his office building, but I've never had the pleasure... would LUV to get fucked by a stranger or online hookup in a public restroom or dressing room -- just feels like a missed right of passage as a gay man!! (Taking my clothes would have not been good however!) 

• 2 weeks later...

I recently had my clothes briefly taken after a hookup too!

A few days ago i arranged to meet a top guy i know out in a wooded area that has a small cabin and some picnic benches.  He turned up with a friend and i was quickly stripped and tied to the picnic bench and roughly used for the next hour or so.

Once both had filled me up, they gathered up my clothes and ran off after letting me free of the picnic table.

Thankfully when i walked up the hill to where my car was - my clothes were in a neat pile on my car 🙂 It was horny and bloody freezing walking naked through the woods (not a long walk).

Love outdoor/public sex - never really been caught yet but kinda want to be 😉