Greenhouse Darlaston 21st Dec...?

AirmaxUK

Been wanting to go here for ages as have heard it's a great place for sleazy BB.

Planning to visit February or March but will need to book a hotel as can't really get there and back in a day from the south coast.

When did you last go? Update here after your visit - would love to hear if it was a successful one.

5 minutes ago, rikg said:

GH Darlaston is superb, not been for a few weeks. Wish I could get there Saturday but flying Gran Canaria Saturday morning for Christmas😊

We'll let you off rikg - The pull of GC is strong and at this time of year so needed for that sunshine.

Thanks for the comment on one of my pics earlier - I'll let you know when I'm headed to the GH so you can carry out your wish.

I used to go once a month - but it has kinda reduced lately to a couple of times a year as I'd rather use time and resources go to Berlin. I'm looking forward to getting back there tomorrow and see if it is still as good for getting loads. 

5 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

I used to go once a month - but it has kinda reduced lately to a couple of times a year as I'd rather use time and resources go to Berlin. I'm looking forward to getting back there tomorrow and see if it is still as good for getting loads. 

Have fun! And I look forward to the update. I'm thinking of having a few long weekends next year visiting Berlin and Amsterdam as well. Been to Amsterdam a few times but not for many years and the last time I was in Berlin back in 1990 and I wasn't a BB cum slut on those visits either so lots to catch up on and enjoy. I also try to get to GC once a year too which I have enjoyed since starting to BB.

• Like 1

I’ve been to Darlaston a few times each year. Dark room is very horny, a total condom free zone 😈. I found the bears day particularly horny, lots of willing arse for raw loads. On one or two occasions I have even flipped as I was so  turned on. I’d recommend the place. 

• Like 2

Ok, a pragmatic review:

Since I last went the basement now has some very subdued lighting, so it's not pitch black. They seem to have altered the position of the sling a bit and they way they have hung it makes it quite difficult to use as the chains at the leg end are near vertical meaning you need to have lots of leg flexibility to get your legs up. I tried a couple times and it wasn't comfortable at all. I didn't see anyone else use it. There was also a bench down there and there was a guy who was on it all the time and didn't move at all. The real hotspot was the upstairs room with the sling, bench and wet play area. The padded platform in front of the TV seemed to attract most action and there was a guy there with a mohawk most of the time who seemed to be encouraging and directing play. People seemed to be frightened by the sling and if you went in it, nobody came near.  Other than that room,  it seemed to be guys endlessly wandering around and around and not seeming interested in anyone. As time went on spaces in the darker areas filled up with guys arse-up but not many tops or vers guys. That said, I took six fucks and dumped my load before I left.   

I think that if the bar sold alcoholic drinks, like they do at Luton Greenhouse it might help guys loosen up a bit.  I also got the impression that since it was bear's day there were a lot of cliques and although you'd think being a new face might have some novelty, it was a bit difficult break into as people tended to hang around in groups. I got the impression some guys were more interested in the buffet than playing. 

So, mixed, and having not been in a while it was interesting to go back. Not a disaster, but not a stellar experience. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the review Andy. Think I'd still like to go sometime as all saunas as we know can have off days.

Hopefully the atmosphere at SOP today will be much better. I've certainly always enjoyed my visits there!

Think I'm going to spread my barebacking wings this year (2020) and try visits to Berlin and Amsterdam. If you have any recommendations on places to stay that aren't too expensive then please do let me know either here or you're welcome to pm me. I'm up for a Biohazard party (not sure where they're held as you only get told once you buy the ticket) or lab.orartory seem to be the places to go.

Anyway any pointers would be welcome. Enjoy SOP this afternoon!

I am a regular at Northwich sauna and have always had a good time there getting fucked bareback. 

I have been thinking of attending the Greenhouse for some time and all this talk of there being lots of bare sex there has made me very horny. I just would like to know if the bare fucking happens on a Friday (trans day). If anybody has any info I would be very grateful for a response.

I try to get to the GH once a month, usually on naked day (wednesday). It can be hit or miss. Sometimes the dark basement and the piss area are very busy with lots of action, other times it's like waterloo station with guys just wandering around. The upside is that it is very sleazy and condoms are rarely mentioned.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, transsexual_bareback said:

I am a regular at Northwich sauna and have always had a good time there getting fucked bareback. 

I have been thinking of attending the Greenhouse for some time and all this talk of there being lots of bare sex there has made me very horny. I just would like to know if the bare fucking happens on a Friday (trans day). If anybody has any info I would be very grateful for a response.

I can also recommend Northwich Sauna. I frequently end up taking a load when I visit. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...