boy hole at TRIBE

insideovu

I took my boy to TRIBE in Seattle last weekend. We've partied at people's houses and our hotel room a bunch of times however never at a bathhouse or place like TRIBE. We'd planned this weekend for almost a month and he was nervous,eager and scared all at the same time. I got us one of the larger rooms - the one downstairs that opens to the video lounge area. After a little time getting comfortable and going over our favorite letters of the alphabet Gee and Tee - we ended up WAY beyond horny as FUCK! Ready, I took him for a walk around the place ... cruzed the rooms downstairs, showed him the shower area and then took him for a lap upstairs through the MaZE and glory-hole stalls. Every turn we took guys' would show their interest - reaching out, touching at his smooth boy body or giving him the "fuck-yeah" look. It was actually very sweet, like we were taking a walk in the park as I led him from place to place holding his hand. Ha!

Once back down stairs I took him to the shower area. He is 5'11" and not more than 155lbs. His body is beautiful and mostly smooth with lightly hairy legs and the beginning of a happy-trail. I think its adorable that he thinks his ass is too big ... let me tell you how magnificently FUCKING perfect it is - rounded with a firm toned shape that somehow seems to always show off his fuck-hole when he bends over. In the shower tho - he just stood there with the hot shower water spraying down on him. He kinda wiggled around a little while I soaped him up making sure his body was smoothly covered and then rinsed off. Making sure his ass was ready I fingered his tight hole for several minutes and envied how his seven.5 inch cock just hung there slightly hardened yet still swinging around as we moved in unison. Gawd it was hot. Once back in our room we kissed and suck each other for a while. We even flip-fucked each other a few times between dosing each other up a few more times.

Eventually I started fucking him with the door slightly open so that others could tell there was something going on. In time my boy was like ... "open it up so people can see us" at that point I knew this was gonna be the kinda night we had been talking about for weeks. Over the next several hours there were four or maybe five different guys that came by and joined us - two who would come back several times. He even fucked one of them twice! As the first part of the night progressed it was always some version of him getting his hole pounded by my dick and his face fucked by one hard cock or another.

Later on, while guys were working over my boy's holes - I found myself sucking his dick purposely aiming my ASS at the now completely wide open door. Once someone started to eat-out my ass I complete bottomed out - fingering myself, wiggling and shaking my gaping tongued hole for guys in the hallway to see. It didn't take long until my ass had a big cock of its own. I thought yeah I was getting fucked by the same guys who had just fucked my boy or who were waiting in line to fuck him next - FUCK yeah!

At one point I scooted up and whispered to him "are you ok, can I leave for a couple minutes?" and he was like, "sure just leave the door open." I was in fucking heaven and so was he - SLUT. Standing at the far end of the hallway leading to the video room I could see into our room. It was without any doubt the hottest sex in the building. My sweet 22 year old bottom boy on his hands and knees getting pummeled HARD from both ends by two guys Id never seen before. They were slamming his holes like he was some kinda rag-doll fuck-toy with a semi hard cock swinging back and forth between his legs and up against his stomach - SLAP slap SLAP! What makes it even better is that he makes this kinda whimpering sound when he's really into "it." Between the Slap of his his cock and the sounds of the the guys fucking his holes, I could hear him moan and wimper 15' away.

It was so fucking hot I couldn't hardly stand it. So rather than join back in ... I went upstairs to round up at least one more guy. I found him clicking away at one of the guest computers. He was maybe 28 or 30, medium height and had a VERY fit smooth ripped body. Now my boy prefers men my age with hairy chests but I didn't really fucking care - this guy was HOT and I wanted him fucking his sweet boy-hole. As the night progressed we started calling this guy Kentucky but initially my approach went something like this, "so if you like fucking young guys - my boy is downstairs getting his ass pounded right now, I want you to go fuck him too"

He said, "I'm gonna go get my friend, what's your room number?"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 3 years later...