The Eagle Wilton Manor

• 1 month later...

Its in the old location of bills filling station, & wolf bar since it is on the main strip I would be surprised if you could fuck in a back room maybe get cruised and take it to the bathroom. Even ramrod has sex monitors and ejects anyone caught fucking on premises. Only Bars that you can somewhat get away with fucking in is corner pocket andrews ave and cubby hole north us 1 near downtown. Other than that pay the cover and go to one of the bathhouses for a good public fuck experience. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 1:13 AM, funguyfl said:

Its in the old location of bills filling station, & wolf bar since it is on the main strip I would be surprised if you could fuck in a back room maybe get cruised and take it to the bathroom. Even ramrod has sex monitors and ejects anyone caught fucking on premises. Only Bars that you can somewhat get away with fucking in is corner pocket andrews ave and cubby hole north us 1 near downtown. Other than that pay the cover and go to one of the bathhouses for a good public fuck experience. 

Cubby Hole is dead, just FYI. the building was bought out by developers. Otherwise the Eagle is new but it is also very clean and not the kind of place that permits public sex.

Edited by abm0011
  • Upvote 1

The Cubby Hole closed months, maybe close to a year ago... The Eagle I hear has a small pitch dark room in the back you can fuck in but it is very crowded and people stepping all over your feet/toes. No much fun fucking when that happens.

3 hours ago, jockstrapbud1 said:

The Cubby Hole closed months, maybe close to a year ago... The Eagle I hear has a small pitch dark room in the back you can fuck in but it is very crowded and people stepping all over your feet/toes. No much fun fucking when that happens.

Ha. That sounds like the backroom at hereticatlanta.com  which is very small. You can stay in there maybe an hour before you need to move or get tripped. Pride weekend was overcrowded.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, pigpozdad said:

Ha. That sounds like the backroom at hereticatlanta.com  which is very small. You can stay in there maybe an hour before you need to move or get tripped. Pride weekend was overcrowded.

I wanted to try Heretic on Sunday.  But it was closed.... Gonna have to stop by on a Saturday for some fun 

On 1/24/2020 at 1:37 PM, abm0011 said:

Cubby Hole is dead, just FYI. the building was bought out by developers. Otherwise the Eagle is new but it is also very clean and not the kind of place that permits public sex.

I went there when in was FTL a few years ago.  Hole is the right word for the place.  I had one drink and was out of there

• Haha 1