Is 24 Kaikan Shinjuku Tokyo bareback

BB4fking

• 2 weeks later...

japanese have a stereotype that most stds comes from foreigners, so they will probably use a condom with foreigners, 

personally i'm non hairy oriental asian (meaty, muscled), and they might guessed im a foreigner as well, but i do speak intermediate jap and i've played at that specific 24 kaikan, so actually because of that i managed to play raw with them (ur chances of fucking raw increases if u speak jap, sounds ridiculous but true). 

If you are westerner, you might want to consider the 24 kaikan at shinjuku instead, they are more friendly towards westerners there, whether they would do raw, i'm not too sure as im oriental asian, 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

Is any foreign traveller planning to come to 24 Kaikan in Shinjuku in the near future? It used to be a great place to meet guys from all over the world, but I haven't been there since covid.

If this place will be popular with international crowd, I may go back there and wait for guys on all fours with my hole up in the air.

• 7 months later...

I have been twice this week. First evening I didn't see any condom around and guys were fucking and certainly breeding... Second evening it was 75/25. Some young boys insisted on condom so I just walked away. Some guys asked to pull out before cumming so that was a no go as well. But some were total cum sluts and begging for it. At one moment were three white guys lining up for a young cum dump to take turns milking our cocks and taking our babies. If you want bb you definitely will find it there! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Went tonight (Saturday) and it wasn’t crazy busy but I still ended up taking 7 loads. Of everyone who fucked me nobody asked about condoms nor did I really see anyone use any

I only stayed for 4 hours as I had to catch the last train home but there was a huge line up when I was leaving.

definitely could’ve taken way more loads I’d guess 20+ if I stayed overnight. I easily could’ve reached 10 if I wasn’t refusing a few older guys at first. Once I got horny it was just a no loads refused situation, I let anyone who wanted to breed me 🙂

ass is dripping now.

• Like 4

• 7 months later...