finally managed to get into his hole

Londonbear

there is this amazing hot guy who works about a mile from me, who every now and then sucks my cock and swallows my cum. Last time he came to my house, I flipped him over and rimmed him, and got the impression he was kinda terrified I was going to fuck him. After that he didnt even seem to be on line anymore and I figured I had totally scared him off. He has one of those amazing bodies, smooth olive skin, perfect pert ass, huge cock, and such a handsome face, with a lovely short trimmed beard. Hes adorable. Anyway he seemed to be an oral bottom only, who then disappeared............. until last week

He was back online and horny, and asked if he could suck my cock. Of course I said yes, and he came to my house, and stripped off before getting me rock hard while jacking his cock, sitting on the end of my bed. I told him to jump up on the bed fully and turn over so I could rim him and he complied and this time, I just went for it, and pushed my hard cock against his hole, he started really getting into it, and say, well mumbling....... oh oh oh and just the tip.........of course by this time I had at least half my cock inside him so I just went forward until i was balls deep in his hole. This seemed to really turn him on and he furiously jacked his cock. and gripped mine with his ass..

Only problem was I hadnt cum for a week, and I wasnt going to last long and soon enough it was just too horny and I felt my load building up and told him, I was going to cum. to which he simply said "fuck yeah, cum" and that was all it took and I shot a weeks worth of spunk into his beautiful ass.

after that he seemed really flustered and kinda dashed to the bathroom, got dressed and then left in a real hurry. I did message him after telling him how amazing hot it was, but so far no reply. Anyway I am really grateful to him for letting me cum in him, he is a real beauty and it was a pleasure to finally breed him.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 5

I usually like fucking with other SLUTS who give it up easy.  Sleazy and vers is "usually" ideal to me BUT there are those perfect specimens who are worth the wait and their resistance is actually pretty hot - as long as you FINALLY get what you want :)  congrats - he wanted it as badly as you did and will be back - even if it takes a little while.  It doesn't seem like there are too many hold outs to the bbbh these days but it sounds like you found one and changed his mind - nice work!!

• Like 3